Judy "romance" ending. ending needs a rewrite (spoilers obv)

+
so the best part of my second playthrough was the ability to avoid unnecessary dialogue with people. so naturally whenever the dialogue heavy judy quests came up, i attempted to decline them. unfortunately all that did was put the mission in limbo. ok understandable. you don't want to rewrite alternate story lines which would account for how these missions would play out without my intervention. but why in the world do i have to go diving w/ her? she asked if i wanted to go diving. i tell her no. now i have a prompt to call her. i figure ok this'll be where i apologize but i just don't like diving. instead it turns into a random conversation where she randomly brings up elizabeth pearlez, a mission i completed ages ago, and now my only option is to tell her i changed my mind about diving.

why do i have to go diving w/ her to finish the mission? whether we dove together or not should have no impact on the story. there really should be an option where the player can say no, and allow the mission to end preemptively. wouldn't even require additional dialogue. just, do you like diving? no. ok bye

Top Bottom