Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Let's brighten things up! To my knowledge there's been no announcements on any DLC. Lets sit tight and keep raising our voices.
edit_tw.detail.jpg

Good evening Judy gang (if it's evening for you),

So, I finished Beyond the Watchtower yesterday, and what a trip it has been.
It might just be because I pictured it like that in my head, and because it resonated with articles and essays I have been reading lately, but I literally couldn't have asked for a better epilogue to the story of V and Judy

For those who read it, what are your thoughts ? And how do you deal with the emptiness that comes after ?

actd8z8jdr661.jpg

Art by edricluffie

What I like about it is that the author managed to write a plot-heavy story while keeping a focus on the characters. I usually check them out each day and many are snippets of a story but don't really go anywhere, and I'm personally not a fan of alternate realities.

I'm about to drop chapter 3 for my own tomorrow...it feels good to get the story out of my head, though I don't know how I'm going to feel when I get closer to wrapping things up. :eek:
EwC5ew0XcAUyYNY.jpeg

What I like about it is that the author managed to write a plot-heavy story while keeping a focus on the characters. I usually check them out each day and many are snippets of a story but don't really go anywhere, and I'm personally not a fan of alternate realities.

I'm about to drop chapter 3 for my own tomorrow...it feels good to get the story out of my head, though I don't know how I'm going to feel when I get closer to wrapping things up. :eek:
Yeah I agree, everything is better with a good plot. I have to believe that it's real to truly feel for the characters (was going to draw a parallel to another topic but I'm not sure it's appropriate :sneaky:)

As for your fanfic, I suppose you can always come back for a quick extra (like a side gig along a main quest ^^)
Would you be so kind as to send us the link ? I remember you already did but can't find it, sorry

Yeah I agree, everything is better with a good plot. I have to believe that it's real to truly feel for the characters (was going to draw a parallel to another topic but I'm not sure it's appropriate :sneaky:)

As for your fanfic, I suppose you can always come back for a quick extra (like a side gig along a main quest ^^)
Would you be so kind as to send us the link ? I remember you already did but can't find it, sorry
Chooms! We've made it to another weekend!

As promised, I just posted chapter 3 and have started on 5. This one took a lot out of me, and a few areas hit a little too close to home, but it feels good to be getting this story out of my head.

I Promise

EvANq74WYAQm5qb.jpeg

on the other hand V is 80 years old in this photo? ^^
i miss femV 2018 , i miss what CP was suppose to be in 2018 and i miss judy :(
Yeah, I think the lighting in that one might be adding some age...Judy ain't going for no 80 year old!

While the '18 character model was better in the cutscenes they showed, Leigh did a great job bringing her to life, and I remain hopeful this isn't the last we've seen of Judy!

That would actually be an interesting idea for a sequel a few years down the road. Rather than following V, the perspective could shift to Judy and we play as her instead. Would be a very different type of game, more linear in story, but I can envision some great possibilities.

Top Bottom