Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
his work is amazing. it feels like playing the DLC.
really CDPR must see its work
It's great work, coincidentally my V went on a free mode rampage against the Tyger Claws, purely because of that upset look that Judy gave her whilst sat on that car bonnet. The tranquillity of that moment does really add effect to such a subtle display of emotion.

I'd definitely play it, though I've probably already cried way too much following the various saddening parts of the story revolving around Judy ':/

I do have a few other fun tidbits that have been laying around in my repository, to peak your imaginations;

And another shot of our fair lady on her own xD

Literally signed up with an account just to give a big +1 for this.
You are not alone amigo/ amiga; this was also the primary factor in my joining as well.

That said, it's actually impressive how the fan communities for Judy have popped up and carry so much passion. Between here and r/FollowersofCyberJudy (and probably elsewhere too), there is so much love going around (once we factor out the whole accepting her sexuality discussion, though I am happy that the discussions are at least being had and some people are being enlightened), but also the amount and quality of fan content; fan fictions, missions, scenarios, texts conversations, dialogues, artworks, etc is amazing too. I salute all of the creators that continue to produce and hope they all continue to do a stellar job in the absence of any forthcoming information on more official content involving Judy (also continuing to add more evidence on how much opportunities there are for additional content) :)

Have a great week folks and remain hopeful ^-^

Last edited:
judy_alvarez__cyberpunk_2077__by_13spookyart_dehxpm6-fullview.jpg

It's great work, coincidentally my V went on a free mode rampage against the Tyler Claws, purely because of that upset look that Judy gave her whilst sat on that car bonnet. The tranquillity of that moment does really add effect to such a subtle display of emotion.

I'd definitely play it, though I've probably already cried way too much following the various saddening parts of the story revolving around Judy ':/

I do have a few other fun tidbits that have been laying around in my repository, to peak your imaginations;

You are not alone amigo/ amiga; this was also the primary factor in my joining as well.

That said, it's actually impressive how the fan communities for Judy have popped up and carry so much passion. Between here and r/FollowersofCyberJudy (and probably elsewhere too), there is so much love going around (once we factor out the whole accepting her sexuality discussion, though I am happy that the discussions are at least being had and some people are being enlightened), but also the amount and quality of fan content; fan fictions, missions, scenarios, texts conversations, dialogues, artworks, etc is amazing too. I salute all of the creators that continue to produce and hope they all continue to do a stellar job in the absence of any forthcoming information on more official content involving Judy (also continuing to add more evidence on how much opportunities there are for additional content) :)

That clip makes my blood boil!

Hi all.

So after my first video, here is the first chapter of my story about V and Judy : Wicked Game

I must warn that it's a sad story.
:)

It also my first try and not in my mother tongue so it can be different from what i wanted to say, and dialogues can be also "not natural"

But I hope you'll like it.
Even if it's primarly for me that wrote it.
I re-re- read it a lot so I hope there are no Typos...
;)

Hi all.

So after my first video, here is the first chapter of my story about V and Judy : Wicked Game

It also my first try and not in my mother tongue so it can be different from what i wanted to say, and dialogues can be also "not natural"

;)
Just read through at work. Great stuff and I look forward to reading more in the future!

Guest 4564903

Parhaps its just me but Cyberpunk 2077 is a computer game right? I don't really need to get the point where the romance is so in depth its like real life but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Hi all.

;)
Sadly good :D
I hope to read more (maybe less sad) :)

Hi all.

;)
Nicely done! Kudos left!

Thanks for your messages...
Glad you liked it.

I started the second and I'm sorry but it won't the happiest one.
:cry:

As I read on another thread it's like I'm beginning to feel less sad about the game ending and writing is a good way to make it.
;)

Glad you liked it.

As I read on another thread it's like I'm beginning to feel less sad about the game ending and writing is a good way to make it.

Glad you liked it.

;)
My feelings exactly. The characters and story in this game are quite haunting, more so than most media I watch. I've found my writing to help get through some of it, though like you, it seems the way we're getting through things is exercising the most painful aspects.

Anyway, to brighten the day...
Ev1oa6LXcAU9msD.jpeg

Last edited:
As for the rest, about Jackie, Scorpion, Evelyn and the rest - that's not how an engram works. They are all long dead before the story ends, thus creating constructs of them would be impossible, as their conciousness or their souls (depends how you look at it) are long gone. Plus I don't believe neither Panam nor Judy would be alright with the idea of putting someone's soul on a chip -especially dear friend's ones. It just seems completely against their characters.
you know what happens if u doesnt send jacky to his familiy?... just asking because seeing a jacky engram in some dlc might be possible even more since his voice actor also made jokes of this theory and bringing him back somehow :p

you know what happens if u doesnt send jacky to his familiy?... just asking because seeing a jacky engram in some dlc might be possible even more since his voice actor also made jokes of this theory and bringing him back somehow :p

if you send his body back to viktor him will end up in an engram at arasaka.
in the end "devil" you will see him again but it's very sad

Chooms! We're on the cusp of another weekend and I just posted Chapter 5. Hope you all have a good one, and get out the vote!

I Promise

View attachment 11212780
I read the new chapter and I really liked the different points of view.
And... But I can't spoil it here... ;)

I malso made my duty and vote Judy.
I'm a poet
^^

For the Devil ending it was also my first choice.
And not very pleasent one. As Rexxgta show there is this call where you absolutly want to go back on Earth like NOW and then there is the last message if you did choose to go back...
You loose everythiing.

It's great work, coincidentally my V went on a free mode rampage against the Tyger Claws, purely because of that upset look that Judy gave her whilst sat on that car bonnet. The tranquillity of that moment does really add effect to such a subtle display of emotion.

Fair lady indeed. Any Judy pic brightens my day

Top Bottom