Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
since 1.21 judy's hair has a big problem! i see it on reddit and i try with a save, i have the same problem when she has hair behind her ears.
I reported the problem to technical support, I hope it will be patched quickly because it's really awfull...
I don't know what CDPR is trying to do.
let's try to bring up this bug so that it is patch

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 117
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 86
Chooms! We're on the cusp of another weekend and I just posted Chapter 5. Hope you all have a good one, and get out the vote!

I Promise
Good damn !
My plan for this night was to play CP, with background musics or maybe a stream.
But "infortunatly", I see your post and I told myself : Ok, why not ?
Few hours later, I completely swallowed up the 5 chapters. For me who never reading, even less in English, it's new :D

Great thank and I can't wait to read the next chapters.

since 1.21 judy's hair has a big problem! i see it on reddit and i try with a save, i have the same problem when she has hair behind her ears.
I reported the problem to technical support, I hope it will be patched quickly because it's really awfull...
I don't know what CDPR is trying to do.
let's try to bring up this bug so that it is patch

That's not a bug and it's always been that way. Judy has TWO hair models (22 and 35); it switches depending on the scene. The reasons are basically the same as what we have in the film industry (if the hair is unintentionally obscuring the actor's face, we have to adjust it). Talked about it in this thread a while back (got flamed over it, lol).
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, I wonder what the results are? (I don't use Twitter)

Last edited:
That's not a bug and it's always been that way. Judy has TWO hair models (22 and 35); it switches depending on the scene. The reasons are basically the same as what we have in the film industry (if the hair is unintentionally obscuring the actor's face, we have to adjust it). Talked about it in this thread a while back (got flamed over it, lol).
Post automatically merged:

I know that judy has 2 models, hair behind the ears and in front ...
but since 1.21 the model of judy with hair behind the ears has a problem, look at the difference:
the first after the patch
the second before the patch.
nobody currently plays the game or what is playing it is probably their first playthrough ... his hair is bug it's even weirder ingame. but hey nobody cares because nobody plays anymore ... i just hope they will fix this
if you have a save at pyramid song or path of glory just tell me if you have the same bug. it's when judy get her blue short

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Path_of_Glory_Ending5.jpg
    Path_of_Glory_Ending5.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 69
The 35th was static before 1.2, so they decided to animate it, which screwed up her side hairline up:

1619349434680.png
1619351004294.png

1619349726915.png

Last edited:
Why not Merideth? Or hell, even Evelyn if we can figure out how to actually save her. I'd even go for Joss. Pretty much anyone BUT Judy.

Judy was interesting my first two plays. Once as femme V in relationship and another as male V as friends. Personally I like Judy better as a friend rather than lover.

It is true that the fact that the majority play with V male, must play in favor of Panam. Otherwise both are 50/50, I want to say.

I also allow myself to dream, thinking that if CDP put this poll, it is because they are preparing something related to romances. How naive I am :coolstory:

Why not Merideth? Or hell, even Evelyn if we can figure out how to actually save her. I'd even go for Joss. Pretty much anyone BUT Judy.

Judy was interesting my first two plays. Once as femme V in relationship and another as male V as friends. Personally I like Judy better as a friend rather than lover.

Because why not Judy?
What do you expect from the thread created and plotted around Judy?

I'm sure there are thread's focused on Meredith and others.

It is true that the fact that the majority play with V male, must play in favor of Panam. Otherwise both are 50/50, I want to say.

I also allow myself to dream, thinking that if CDP put this poll, it is because they are preparing something related to romances. How naive I am :coolstory:
I don't think we can say for certain that the majority play with male V (at least without confirmed statistics), though from what little research I did do, it appears that there are about 7-8% more male gamers than female (as reported by statista and ukiepedia, with some extrapolation due to the lack of up-to-date stats), which may or may not skew the results towards one poll answer. Of course, there are other factors that could further skew the results in one direction, but that's a slippery slope I'd rather not go sledging down, heh ':/

Data collection is a weird old business, so I'll not get too caught up on it and neither should any of us really. Just because a particular voice is louder, doesn't necessarily mean that it is more valid after all ;)

Anyhwo, I managed to sort of brick my main game save this week and corrupt my Appearance Menu Mod D: After trying for hours to sort out said game save with the editor, I decided to accept defeat and revert to an earlier save with 70 hours playtime lost. I was putting together a new scene with the mod when I realised that it wasn't functioning properly and that my save file was corrupted.

TLDR; In an attempt to inject some positivity back into the thread, here's a teaser from the scene that I was working on (along the lines of that "having fun time DLC" thread that I've seen pop up recently);

Time's ticking, but not fast enough to forsake the most emotionally-involved relationship forged since the timer was set :)

Don't get too worked up about the poll and have yourselves a great week :giggle:

I don't think we can say for certain that the majority play with male V (at least without confirmed statistics), though from what little research I did do, it appears that there are about 7-8% more male gamers than female (as reported by statista and ukiepedia, with some extrapolation due to the lack of up-to-date stats), which may or may not skew the results towards one poll answer. Of course, there are other factors that could further skew the results in one direction, but that's a slippery slope I'd rather not go sledging down, heh ':/

Data collection is a weird old business, so I'll not get too caught up on it and neither should any of us really. Just because a particular voice is louder, doesn't necessarily mean that it is more valid after all ;)

Anyhwo, I managed to sort of brick my main game save this week and corrupt my Appearance Menu Mod D: After trying for hours to sort out said game save with the editor, I decided to accept defeat and revert to an earlier save with 70 hours playtime lost. I was putting together a new scene with the mod when I realised that it wasn't functioning properly and that my save file was corrupted.

TLDR; In an attempt to inject some positivity back into the thread, here's a teaser from the scene that I was working on (along the lines of that "having fun time DLC" thread that I've seen pop up recently);

Time's ticking, but not fast enough to forsake the most emotionally-involved relationship forged since the timer was set :)

Don't get too worked up about the poll and have yourselves a great week :giggle:
I have a similar picture I like. Likely requires a little zooming on mobile...the moment V entered Lizzie’s (check bottom left!).
ExE99viVcAMJhfw.jpeg

Top Bottom