Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Can somebody help me? I got stuck at this quest cause I don't want to share Johnny's and V's ciggies with her. I would love to get some other options with this game :eek:

yea.. I also said no.. didn't want her start smoking again.. but the situation is as it is.. maybe later she will quit smoking? I can just dream about it :giveup:

just like the sex scene was perfect.. well almost.. I would cut out only smoking :rolleyes:

...you know you've spent too much time in this thread when the forum notification system doesn't even notify you anymore with anything going on in this thread.

It's like the forums way of saying "Walk away bud, it's time to take break. You've had too much today."

#DrunkOnJudy

...you know you've spent too much time in this thread when the forum notification system doesn't even notify you anymore with anything going on in this thread.

It's like the forums way of saying "Walk away bud, it's time to take break. You've had too much today."

#DrunkOnJudy
I feel you, for me reading here about all of these cool ideas is more enjoyable than sometimes the game itself.

This comic felt appropriate. BD6BFAA6-5FC1-4FE0-A825-F04FBC7F84AF.jpeg87599841-E833-48FD-AA31-D85C9AE67DE1.jpeg1CFFD85D-924F-459C-94A2-9465C68E5654.jpeg

Also, @WildOrchid found some fan made text messages between V and Judy. Honestly, we need more text messages in game. If CDPR won't add anything I really, really hope modders will do it instead.

Text messages below, they're in a spoiler, because one pic is too huge.

:giveup: :giveup:

I would love to see messages like that in the game!! :) and it can be extremelly easy to add in fact.. :ok:

Its crazy how a videogame can make you feel soo much.. :) a beautiful experience for sure.. just imagine if they hear us and make our wishes one day true.. We will celebrate it af.. :)

Also, @WildOrchid found some fan made text messages between V and Judy. Honestly, we need more text messages in game. If CDPR won't add anything I really, really hope modders will do it instead.

Text messages below, they're in a spoiler, because one pic is too huge.

:giveup: :giveup:
Yees, texting system is really good idea, so bad there were just few messages from every character. I personally loved these moments, when I got some cute text from Judy while doing some grim gig or sidequest, it was improving my mood immediately. Or messing up in messages with Takemura, that shit made me laugh so hard. But I'm pretty confident that modders will deal with that anyways, I just hope to get some more dialogues and scenes with these characters, one can dream right?

Yees, texting system is really good idea, so bad there were just few messages from every character. I personally loved these moments, when I got some cute text from Judy while doing some grim gig or sidequest, it was improving my mood immediately. Or messing up in messages with Takemura, that shit made me laugh so hard. But I'm pretty confident that modders will deal with that anyways, I just hope to get some more dialogues and scenes with these characters, one can dream right?
It's really mind boggling that we need to ask modders for stuff like this. But, seeing how the messages are a pretty big part of the game, I can't see a reason for not getting more of them implemented by the devs themselves.

It's really mind boggling that we need to ask modders for stuff like this. But, seeing how the messages are a pretty big part of the game, I can't see a reason for not getting more of them implemented by the devs themselves.

I'd definitely prefer something from CDPR regarding this, but if we won't get anything then our only hope are modders. Though it would still be a bit shitty situation for people playing on consoles...

I'd definitely prefer something from CDPR regarding this, but if we won't get anything then our only hope are modders. Though it would still be a bit shitty situation for people playing on consoles...

As much as I agree with you two in regards to txt messages, I hope CDPR end up being the ones that add that to the game.

I cringe at the thought of modders adding dialogue...

'How you doin' Judy rawr xoxo'

'Nibbles at you neck Panam'

I blame you all for putting these thoughts in my head lol

So yeah, CDPR listen to them and add that shit yourselves

If you ask me, there are lot of mind boggling stuff when it comes to talking about this game. I also think that devs will probably make more of texts what would be fine, but I really want from them something more. I don't want to see a scenario where they add just text messages and treat it as a solution to whole problem of little interactivity with our love interests. Texts are something that community can handle with, while getting voice actors, creating new animations, scenes and mechanics are not. I would love to see CDPR giving us more texts as long as it will be just an addition to dialogues and other more important interactions.

As much as I agree with you two in regards to txt messages, I hope CDPR end up being the ones that add that to the game.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I DEFINITELY would want these text messages from CDPR. Sometimes content from modders can be really cringe worthy at best... Ugh. I'm just so thirsty for some new Judy content that at this point I'd take anything :cry:
Post automatically merged:

If you ask me, there are lot of mind boggling stuff when it comes to talking about this game. I also think that devs will probably make more of texts what would be fine, but I really want from them something more. I don't want to see scenario where they add just text messages and treat is as a solution to whole problem of little interactivity with our love interests. Texts are something that community can handle with, while getting voice actors, creating new animations, scenes and mechanics are not. I would love to see CDPR giving us more texts as long as it will be just an addition to dialogues and other more important interactions.

I just focused on text messages, because they're really way easier to add and create than new scenes, but obviously if I had to choose, I'd prefer completely new scenes with Judy and V, not messages. :giveup:

It depends on who makes it, you can find good stuff in lot of fanfictions. But still I've got huge allergy for any mods that in some way intervene in plot or characters personality. For me it is basically the same feeling as wearing fake Nikes instead of original ones.

Top Bottom