Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
E4anHsyXIAMMHt2.jpg

2gho93t61dp61.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure V wanted to punch Johnny during this moment for making his stupid insensitive comment.
photomode_26062021_085746.png

I know she said she wanted to be alone, but you still wanted to hug her anyway.
photomode_26062021_090320.png

Post automatically merged:

The first thing I thought of when I heard this was leaving Night City
with Judy / Panam. It has a very end game vibe. You could see the
whole scene in your mind playing out. ( Here's my Judy Tax and video
to go with it )

9254654-1610315103.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all!

Not feeling like you're in the right place in your life is hard. I waver between optimism and depression pretty wildly these days and keep falling into the same life-trap Judy does of going from place to place hoping to find a home.

So, while we wait to know more of her story, I'll be stepping away for awhile. Hopefully we'll hear something new soon...until then, cheers to the weekend!

Screenshot_20210702-100620_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all!

Not feeling like you're in the right place in your life is hard. I waver between optimisn and depression pretty wildly these days and keep falling into the same life-trap Judy does of going from place to place hoping to find a home.

So, while we wait to know more of her story, I'll be stepping away for awhile. Hopefully we'll hear something new soon...until then, cheers to the weekend!

View attachment 11232277
I know just how you feel dealing with the same thing myself. So I live one day at a time
feel like I'm on an emotional roll coaster. But like I was saying one day at a time and
that's the best you can do. Hang in there and keep the chin up.
Great screen shot by the way.

Top Bottom