Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Also, @WildOrchid found some fan made text messages between V and Judy. Honestly, we need more text messages in game. If CDPR won't add anything I really, really hope modders will do it instead.

Text messages below, they're in a spoiler, because one pic is too huge.

:giveup: :giveup:
I love these (source):
1610647533647.png
1610647602630.png

Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game, we all know that. But it also feels a bit unfinished and rushed, the same goes for the romance of Judy. Don’t get me wrong I love the story and how it unfolds but in the end it’s done, there is nothing more. Sure you get to go to her apartment and say a few words, but that’s it, I mean you can’t even sleep there. So I thought there should be an update/expansion/dlc, whatever you want to call it, for her romance.

1. Really living together.

I think you should be able to really live together with Judy and being able to choose a apartment to live together, your apartment, her apartment, her lakeview cabin or even renting/buying a different apartment. This includes also being able to sleep together from late nights to early mornings, not sex we’ll get to that later, and waking up next to each other.

2. Dates.

Being able to go out on a date like going for some dinner at a restaurant or make dinner yourself (maybe in some sort of minigame) and have some conversations or going to the arcade and playing games together ,which also adds a location to play minigames, or going to see a movie or going bars and clubs to dance and drink and maybe have dinner at mama Welles.

XxSalviixX:
They should bring a repetible mission, where you start it calling judy,Panam or River, selecting an option like "hang out" then, the mission says (pick up "Judy" in her appartment, then when you pick her up, the mission changes to (enjoy your time in a location with her) in the restaurant/bar/anywhere, then, a new objetive (enjoy your time with her) when you finish, a new objetive (send Judy back to her appartment) and then the last objetive (pass the night with Judy or say "good bye" to her) i think it is not so difficult to do and could mark the difference.

3. Road trip.

Icinix:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/spoilers-judy-dlc-idea.11069858/

XxSalviixX:
i think it would be amazing if they add an expansion which includes a new map in arizona, where judy and Panam make their new home, we could travel to Nc and Arizona using the nomad tunnels so there would be not problem with that, with this you could continue the storyline trying to find a cure for V with panam and judy´s help, in femenine V you could have the help of Judy too, cause she is your couple and she would help you for sure. I think Judy and Panam are 2 amazing Npcs that need more interaction and a good place in a future DLC for sure.

4. Sex

Sex is a very important thing in a relationship even in the relation between V and Judy, they are going to want to live out their urges. So there should be a chance that Judy will call V to have sex and can also happen after a date and have multiple sex scenes in different locations.

5. More Romance.

Romance is of course the most important part and should feel more intimate than it does now. That’s why Judy should call you by your full name. But I think there should be progression in the relationship, achieved with missions of course, and get more intimate and maybe eventually lead to engagement/marriage.

Ashii:
So, more text messages to know that Judy remembers about V. Something like "hey, I watched some news about gang wars. Be careful out there, ok?", or "Girl, regret you weren't at Lizzie's today. There was a scene between some drunk ass guy and a Mox, it was hilarious". Or something like that, something completely random, not even related to the main story.

This would be my idea of an update/expansion/dlc for the Judy romance. I hope you share this and get cdpr attention.

Suggestions in the comments.
Yes and have her text you or call to pick up eggs or milk, while you are on a mission. and have her in the bed when you go to the apartment. Her feeding the cat in your apartment , or in the shower. Meet you at the coffee shop to talk about the Doll Shop and opening you own business with her. You help fund it. Buy a car together. read a book time together at the apartment. with a link to audible account. An xbox login screen in the tv where you can actually play an xbox game etc for a few .

These text messages reminded me of how we can't even let River know that we are with someone, Johnny will keep talking about how we are thirsty for him and you can't deny that, like the whole game just doesn't even know that you are in relationship, that made his quests pretty weird for me.

Oh, don't even remind me of that. Couple of weeks ago I made a whole thread about it with my rant. Honestly, when I was playing the second time I just skipped his whole questline, because of it :rolleyes: Not to mention V was acting like she was straight as unboiled spaghetti, honestly. I wish I could state that my V is a lesbian during that moment.

I pass my entire days just thinking on things that i would like to see in the game refering to judy.. i would love to see her interacting in her appartment, with different automatic dialogs.. i would love to have a dinner with her at nights... as in RDR2 you can take the dinner with your family.. thats not difficult in my opinion... yes.. they would need to invest money on more conversations and animations (or maybe not.. maybe they have saved dialogs that could fit in this situations).. but i think it will be worth the money.. keeping the players stuck to the game for ages if that things come to live.

I would love to see her making anything that is not staying on that window... XD

Things i expect from future DLCS: :oops:

mmm interaction with judy.. emmm more interaction and mmmm what else i need for enjoy my days at NC? mmm MORE INTERACTIONS WITH ROMANCES.. XD :giveup:

Again.. just being able to "hang out" in a few places, being able to make common things with your couple like sleeping, eating, sitting on the sofa, intimate (no need of video, just a black screen with sounds or even a simple black screen and a funny/naughty sentence of your couple/ (Judy/Panam/Kerry/River) at the morning) that would have a similar effect and would make the relation credible.. and more text messages.. if it comes true.. OMG am i dreaming?? XD (I would cry.. Not kidding XD).

And again, sooner or later CDPR will read us, because i will post every day something related to this.. because we will get it people! every day more and more players thinks the same.. because the problem with this game is not in the bugs.. but in the missing content, like we describe here(on the thread) this prevents the players from enjoying the experience after the game´s ending..

As always at the end: More Judy Alvarez ! :ohstopit:
Post automatically merged:

Oh, don't even remind me of that. Couple of weeks ago I made a whole thread about it with my rant. Honestly, when I was playing the second time I just skipped his whole questline, because of it :rolleyes: Not to mention V was acting like she was straight as unboiled spaghetti, honestly. I wish I could state that my V is a lesbian during that moment.

Im with you.. For me the last mission of River feels so forced... you should be able to say something like "im starting something with someone already" or "im in a relationship already.." something like that.. :ok:

Last edited:
Yeah, this little detail also caught my eye, it made me feel like the game just simply doesn't care if I have committed to someone, small thing but left big distaste imo.

Yeah, this little detail also caught my eye, it made me feel like the game just simply doesn't care if I have committed to someone, small thing but left big distaste imo.

I honestly don't understand how no one thought about it when creating romance options. There's a lesbian joke at the end of Judy romance. V literally says "lesbian" which is actually the first time I heard that word in ANY game. So what was the problem saying that again to River or at the very least "I am with someone already". ?

These text messages reminded me of how we can't even let River know that we are with someone, Johnny will keep talking about how we are thirsty for him and you can't deny that, like the whole game just doesn't even know that you are in relationship, that made his quests pretty weird for me.
Don't remind me, this was painful to go through. We couldn't even tell Johnny hes not my type or something. Literally anything. All my choices were implying the opposite.... CDPR pls. Not everyone is straight. :giveup:

Edit: its also so weird that you basically flirt with him somehow the entire mission but then later you finally get the choice to reject him??? Like what gives, is V attracted to him or not? It's all so weird.

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand how no one thought about it when creating romance options. There's a lesbian joke at the end of Judy romance. V literally says "lesbian" which is actually the first time I heard that word in ANY game. So what was the problem saying that again to River or at the very least "I am with someone already". ?
I have a feeling that it was just a simple oversight by them, or they didn't think it through enough. Details like these tend to be overlooked or forgotten about in development. But either way, it's an easy fix. All they need is some new dialogue.

I have a feeling that it was just a simple oversight by them, or they didn't think it through enough. Details like these tend to be overlooked or forgotten about in development. But either way, it's an easy fix. All they need is some new dialogue.

I don't know, even in Witcher things like that mattered. From my perspective it simply looked like CDPR just thought that people would want to fuck every LI they see, no matter the preferences. It was actually a bit of BioWare mentality with constant introduction of new LIs through ME trilogy, just to forget about the old ones.

Last edited:
I don't know, even in Witcher things like that mattered. From my perspective it simply looked like CDPR just thought that people would want to fuck every LI they see, no matter the preferences. It was actually a bit of BioWare mentality with constant introduction of new LIs through ME3 trilogy, just to forget about the old ones.
At least in bioware, your squadmates know that you have a relationship and if you cheat (example, I went into the shower with Traynor while I was with Liara and she was legit PISSED) So yeah, they couldn't even have V say she has a relationship and worse, relationships don't get affected if you go with someone else while you're with Judy for example. Pretty lame.

I don't know, even in Witcher things like that mattered. From my perspective it simply looked like CDPR just thought that people would want to fuck every LI they see, no matter the preferences. It was actually a bit of BioWare mentality with constant introduction of new LIs through ME3 trilogy, just to forget about the old ones.
At least in bioware, your squadmates know that you have a relationship and if you cheat (example, I went into the shower with Traynor while I was with Liara and she was legit PISSED) So yeah, they couldn't even have V say she has a relationship and worse, relationships don't get affected if you go with someone else while you're with Judy for example. Pretty lame.
Well damn, I guess it's just lazy work then. But the good part about it is that it's easily fixable, right? Please tell me I'm right. I don't know at this point.:cry:

I pass my entire days just thinking on things that i would like to see in the game refering to judy.. i would love to see her interacting in her appartment, with different automatic dialogs.. i would love to have a dinner with her at nights... as in RDR2 you can take the dinner with your family.. thats not difficult in my opinion... yes.. they would need to invest money on more conversations and animations (or maybe not.. maybe they have saved dialogs that could fit in this situations).. but i think it will be worth the money.. keeping the players stuck to the game for ages if that things come to live.
RDR2 did this so good imo, everytime I came back to camp as Arthur, not only I had new dialogues with every gang member, but there were also lot of new conversations just between them. Same for John and his family. I'm not gonna lie, I spent lot of time listening to all of these conversations and I don't regret a single minute. I didn't even really like most of these characters except for both main characters but seeing how many tales they've got to say, and how their dialogues are changing based on story really left me impressed. If CDPR did it same way as Rockstar, then we wouldn't even have this thread. Just imagine if we could talk with Judy and rest of LIs about everything that bothers us based on main questline, or find them doing some random activity at our/their place. And every single time we meet (of course considering we don't go full psycho by meeting them 30 times per minute, mission impossible) with them we have new dialogues and we can see them doing different stuff.
Post automatically merged:

Don't remind me, this was painful to go through. We couldn't even tell Johnny hes not my type or something. Literally anything. All my choices were implying the opposite.... CDPR pls. Not everyone is straight. :giveup:

Edit: its also so weird that you basically flirt with him somehow the entire mission but then later you finally get the choice to reject him??? Like what gives, is V attracted to him or not? It's all so weird.
Damn I thought it was just me nitpicking everything but it looks like I'm not alone. It feels like they totally didn't consider someone could have been in relationship at this point. And with that the game forced you to flirt even if you don't want to do that, such a bummer.

I don't know, even in Witcher things like that mattered. From my perspective it simply looked like CDPR just thought that people would want to fuck every LI they see, no matter the preferences. It was actually a bit of BioWare mentality with constant introduction of new LIs through ME trilogy, just to forget about the old ones.
Right? Witcher was doing really good job in paying attention to little details, sometimes I get the feeling like Cyberpunk was made by completely another people.

Last edited:
Right!? I played as a girl (I'm a guy) and was like I don't wanna see River all up on me. Meredith Check ( before I committed to Judy) Jig Jig street check( the girl toy) and My Judy ( Joi from Bladerunner 2049) River ...nah Brah!

RDR2 did this so good imo, everytime I came back to camp as Arthur, not only I had new dialogues with every gang member, but there were also lot of new conversations just between them. Same for John and his family. I'm not gonna lie, I spent lot of time listening to all of these conversations and I don't regret a single minute. I didn't even really like most of these characters except for both main characters but seeing how many tales they've got to say, and how their dialogues are changing based on story really left me impressed. If CDPR did it same way as Rockstar, then we wouldn't even have this thread. Just imagine if we could talk with Judy and rest of LIs about everything that bothers us based on main questline, or find them doing some random activity at our/their place. And every single time we meet (of course considering we don't go full psycho by meeting them 30 times per minute, mission impossible) with them we have new dialogues and we can see them doing different stuff.
Rockstar went heavy on realism with that game, which is a big criticism I heard about it. But now imagine for a second if CDPR went that way but in a dystopian setting. This thread probably, wouldn't even exist.

Top Bottom