Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Hmm... Paul Tassi, the most reliable source of infos o_O
Having heard about these two expansions coming for a while, for me, it seems like CDPR would be wise to focus them on two characters in particular, perhaps one for each.

I mean, you know, right? Panam and Judy.
Probably extrapolated from the "old" poll...
What is your best romance ?
Who is make no sense at all for talk about expansion... :D

tumblr_1bb0fb5ca21c481930d1e1d109c69b46_47155275_400.gif

c8216ce03c8887bcae7802adbf139711ff2045d1r1-540-444_hq.gif

Judy Art.jpg

Judy Alvarez.jpg

Last edited:
But I think that's possible
Even if I'm also fine with that, but that should say that for those who romance Kerry or River there will be nothing for them at all... I don't think it's possible nor considered by CDPR :)

So like always (most of times at least), Paul Tassi makes assumptions from things that we already known (2 expansions and that Panam/Judy are the most romanced characters) and that make no sense put together, except probably, generate a "clickbait article".

Even if I'm also fine with that, but that should say that for those who romance Kerry or River there will be nothing for them at all... I don't think it's possible nor considered by CDPR :)

So like always (most of times at least), Paul Tassi makes assumptions from things that we already known (2 expansions and that Panam/Judy are the most romanced characters) and that make no sense put together, except probably, generate a "clickbait article".
But continue romancing - is one of the main wishes of the community, I guess. Well. I've just crossed my fingers about that

Yes absolutely, but not "only" for Panam and Judy ;)
Like a "Romance" expansion who include all the Characters, that's possible and would be great. But not an expansion for Panam, another one for Judy and nothing for the other characters...
This is the way. Always there is someone who's out of the train. The most important thing is to make a right choice

Is there any way, I don't know, a petition to have more moments with Judy?
I don't know, maybe. But I don't think it's how it work (nor works at all).
It's already obvious that most of the players want have more moments with their own romances (River/Kerry/Panam/Judy) ;)

Edit : And I hope for CDPR that the two expansions are on the road since a good while, so it shouldn't change anything.

Last edited:
I like all of the romances but maybe one would be fun, post game DLC, finding V a cure with Nomads, lesbian romance with Judy of course but with Panam my BFF kicking a$$ with me all the way, she is a tiger!

I do hope for more content the game has SO much potential. I think most of us have beat it many times and in different ways.
Post automatically merged:

This is the way. Always there is someone who's out of the train. The most important thing is to make a right choice
Have some side kick missions with a virtual life partner would be nice <3

I was just thinking, an awesome bit of added content would be being able to watch the BD you recorded in Pyramid Song with Judy. She mentions in one text that watching it would give you shivers, really made me want to watch it myself.
Would be cool if the BD was taken from Judy's perspective, so basically you play through Pyramid Song (from the point were you start recording) as Judy! Actually feeling her emotions at certain points, like seeing Laguna Bend again, or when V has an attack and trying to save them. Would also be cool if you got to hear some of V's memories like you can with Judy,
Don't know how likely or possible something like this would be but seemed a cool idea nonetheless :)

Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game, we all know that. But it also feels a bit unfinished and rushed, the same goes for the romance of Judy. Don’t get me wrong I love the story and how it unfolds but in the end it’s done, there is nothing more. Sure you get to go to her apartment and say a few words, but that’s it, I mean you can’t even sleep there. So I thought there should be an update/expansion/dlc, whatever you want to call it, for her romance.

1. Really living together.

I think you should be able to really live together with Judy and being able to choose a apartment to live together, your apartment, her apartment, her lakeview cabin or even renting/buying a different apartment. This includes also being able to sleep together from late nights to early mornings, not sex we’ll get to that later, and waking up next to each other.

2. Dates.

Being able to go out on a date like going for some dinner at a restaurant or make dinner yourself (maybe in some sort of minigame) and have some conversations or going to the arcade and playing games together ,which also adds a location to play minigames, or going to see a movie or going bars and clubs to dance and drink and maybe have dinner at mama Welles.

XxSalviixX:
They should bring a repetible mission, where you start it calling judy,Panam or River, selecting an option like "hang out" then, the mission says (pick up "Judy" in her appartment, then when you pick her up, the mission changes to (enjoy your time in a location with her) in the restaurant/bar/anywhere, then, a new objetive (enjoy your time with her) when you finish, a new objetive (send Judy back to her appartment) and then the last objetive (pass the night with Judy or say "good bye" to her) i think it is not so difficult to do and could mark the difference.

3. Road trip.

Icinix:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/spoilers-judy-dlc-idea.11069858/

XxSalviixX:
i think it would be amazing if they add an expansion which includes a new map in arizona, where judy and Panam make their new home, we could travel to Nc and Arizona using the nomad tunnels so there would be not problem with that, with this you could continue the storyline trying to find a cure for V with panam and judy´s help, in femenine V you could have the help of Judy too, cause she is your couple and she would help you for sure. I think Judy and Panam are 2 amazing Npcs that need more interaction and a good place in a future DLC for sure.

4. Sex

Sex is a very important thing in a relationship even in the relation between V and Judy, they are going to want to live out their urges. So there should be a chance that Judy will call V to have sex and can also happen after a date and have multiple sex scenes in different locations.

5. More Romance.

Romance is of course the most important part and should feel more intimate than it does now. That’s why Judy should call you by your full name. But I think there should be progression in the relationship, achieved with missions of course, and get more intimate and maybe eventually lead to engagement/marriage.

Ashii:
So, more text messages to know that Judy remembers about V. Something like "hey, I watched some news about gang wars. Be careful out there, ok?", or "Girl, regret you weren't at Lizzie's today. There was a scene between some drunk ass guy and a Mox, it was hilarious". Or something like that, something completely random, not even related to the main story.

This would be my idea of an update/expansion/dlc for the Judy romance. I hope you share this and get cdpr attention.

Suggestions in the comments.
You have Spoke from my soul, i just want a healthy v who is in a relationship with Judy/panam. A Good End in a new Story expansion wouldnt be bad

Don't know how likely or possible something like this would be but seemed a cool idea nonetheless
"A cool idea" ?
Nope, an awesome idea ;)

Edit :
Come to think of it, even though the idea is great and it would be great, it seems extremely complicated to do :(
Because the game should record all of V's movements, dialogues and actions during this quest from the moment you jump into the water. Because I'm sure none of us did the same things at the same time, in the same order (as many ways of doing things as there are players).
And if that doesn't look at all like how it went in your game, that would be really weird.

Last edited:
There will be DLCs. I am hoping that there will be something released. There are so many ideas:co-living, co-diving, dating, taking strolls, and so on. Just spending time together somehow.
I edited my post, I think for "rewatch" the BD, it's dead :(
Way too complicated to have it correctly for each players (rewatch a "standard" BD who doesn't represent what it really happened in your game, that would be stupid and weird)

But yeah, I have good hope for an expansion who add more time for each romances ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom