Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Yeah, like I've said further back in the thread they most likely have shot and recorded everything. Now they just have to make it playable. Would be really cool if some version of our theory crafting/brainstormed ideas were already in there before we even knew anything about the game.
After DLCs are released, we will come back to this forum. If anyone's theory was right then drinks on them.:beer:

I am not sure... But the story for dlc and other stuff must have been finalised by now.. Cos they are not doing any voice acting as of now..(not sure)... That means our dlc arc are almost confirmed somewhere
We will see I guess, they could finish voice lines and script for every expansion, or maybe they had time only for one, or maybe they dont have anything at all by now. With how this game was rushed nothing would really surprise me. Probably if they didn't get to record everything, voice actors could have in contract that they will come back later for expansions. Also, years ago they vision was probably much different than now. I don't think that they have expected such a bad beggining for this game then. For now they really have to take into consideration community feedback if they wanna make a comeback. If the game was as people expected, they could even make a spinoff about playing Dum Dum and everyone would be happy, right now I think they have to try harder.

We will see I guess, they could finish voice lines and script for every expansion, or maybe they had time only for one, or maybe they dont have anything at all by now. With how this game was rushed nothing would really surprise me. Probably if they didn't get to record everything, voice actors could have in contract that they will come back later for expansions. Also, years ago they vision was probably much different than now. I don't think that they have expected such a bad beggining for this game then. For now they really have to take into consideration community feedback if they wanna make a comeback. If the game was as people expected, they could even make a spinoff about playing Dum Dum and everyone would be happy, right now I think they have to try harder.
I hope it comes out good now. Already like this game's immersive experience and charyater development. Dont want this to go in vain ,just to rush the development and release dlc.

Yeah I saw in their careers page, could be cooking something. Not to mention they change stuff too midway. About voice acting I was sure Keanu is not coming again(and also Johnny is gone now). They might bring VAs again.
I don't know about y'all, but I miss Johnny. Playing through the game made me really attached to him, especially after playing through his questline. I actually felt sad after detaching myself from him in the end.

An expansion that focuses on the relationship between V and Judy would be nice. Perhaps Judy may know someone to help V.

Where V and Judy left off, it left me wanting more! Hands down the best relationship in the game.

Oh... Would be nice to go swimming again, eh!

I don't know about y'all, but I miss Johnny. Playing through the game made me really attached to him, especially after playing through his questline. I actually felt sad after detaching myself from him in the end.
[SPOILERS]
Dude, There are some who like judy, there are some who like others. But almost all likes Johnny.
"Goodbye V, and Never stop fighting" (then cello hits) reaction:sad:

Last edited:
Dude, There are some who like judy, there are some who like others. But almost all likes Johnny.
Not gonna lie, I was in tears.

Also what really hit hard (when I returned as Johnny in this case) were the video messages left for V... Damn...:sad:

All of the endings are a big emotional rollercoaster, yes, it's fucking sad, and I want more.

And no, not everyone likes Johnny, cmon now.

All of the endings are a big emotional rollercoaster, yes, it's fucking sad, and I want more.

And no, not everyone likes Johnny, cmon now.
Thats why I said almost. I know some people are there. Maybe it is because of Keanu, I dont hate him, but he is not bad... (Lets not discuss about him anymore in this topic:censored:)

An expansion that focuses on the relationship between V and Judy would be nice. Perhaps Judy may know someone to help V.

Where V and Judy left off, it left me wanting more! Hands down the best relationship in the game.

Oh... Would be nice to go swimming again, eh!

As long as expansions gonna give us more of our relationships and let us save our V and people that are close to us I will be happy as fuck man. Let's hope the dream will become real.

it's true that allowing more interaction with your romance partner would be great ... there are a lot of good ideas on the forum, but you shouldn't dream, if they read one or two posts it would be good, something that I doubt considering the current carnage of things ... Already if they release us an interesting DLC it will already be great ! Again, you shouldn't dream, we have to wait a lonnnnnnng time for that, it's sad. Today eight I watched the trailer for E3 2018, I almost wanted to cry ... it was so promising with the metro and many other things that we saw in this video, that we do not currently see. Same thing graphically and yet I am currently on an RTX 2060 .... I just re-watched the E3 2019 trailer this time around ... and I think the carnage happened here from a graphic point of view, if we compare with the 2018 and the current one there is a big problem. Anyway I am having fun despite everything on the game and since its release I only play this one and I don't want to play anything else;) (sorry for the number of edits of this post. ..)

Last edited:
God I would murder for a CDPR modern version of a ME Citadel like expansion for this game.
Yes please, CDPR have even bigger potential with these characters, dlc like that would be a masterpiece. Imagine if we could get another amazing experiences like pyramid song :giveup: Honestly ideas here are so cool that they can't be just ignored, right?
Post automatically merged:

Considering that Judy can merge recording of two actors in one in braindances, CDPR have huge possibility of creating emotional quests with her. There are just way too many ideas.

As you are guys saying here i think the most factible future for CDPR is to bring more content relatable to these characters.. Many people like us are talking about it.. in the forum.. youtube.. Reddit.. and the list goes and goes on.. everyday hundreds of people request more content related to Judy/Panam/River/kerry.. and that has a reason.. the people really connected with these characters.. their writting is beyond brilliant, we are in front of "the game" that really causes the biggest emotions in the players.. (atleast for me) this is something really important.. more than the main story.. these characters make the people feel.. make them remember it forever.. I will never forget what Judy showed me and made me feel.. and im sure like me, you will never forget it :)

I really hope from the most depth of my heart that CDPR will take some of the ideas that we, the forum, and the people from other sites are requesting.. this game deserves it, because im sure that if CDPR gave us this LOVE that we feel for Judy, they can keep it forever in this game, in DLCS or expansions.. its something this game NEEDS.. They have a diamond mine here.. they must be blind if they dont use it in their favor..

Also I want to say that atm the game is amazing but it needs more interaction at the end.. Just imagine for one moment.. An expansion with tons of new content related with our romances, where they also try to help V to find a cure.. with a new map.. new feelings.. new emotions.. new moments to remember.. and more interactions after you end the game at 100% (hanging out, seeing our romances doing different kind of things at home, being able to sleep with them, sit on the sofa with them.. more holo messages, being able to give a kiss or a hug to your romance (show affection)..) All of this could be possible in a future expansion if they hear the community.. Im sure we will see some of these things in the future.. because i dont see the reason why not.. at the end they want to generate money with their games.. i would throw them my money if i see an expansion with all these features hahaha.. We will get it.. Im sure :)

I really hope they will give us something while we wait for an expansion.. something related to romances would be a right step.. :cool: I CANT WAIT FOR MORE JUDY :giveup:

As you are guys saying here i think the most factible future for CDPR is to bring more content relatable to these characters.. Many people like us are talking about it.. in the forum.. youtube.. Reddit.. and the list goes and goes on.. everyday hundreds of people request more content related to Judy/Panam/River/kerry.. and that has a reason.. the people really connected with these characters.. their writting is beyond brilliant, we are in front of "the game" that really causes the biggest emotions in the players.. (atleast for me) this is something really important.. more than the main story.. these characters make the people feel.. make them remember it forever.. I will never forget what Judy showed me and made me feel.. and im sure like me, you will never forget it :)

I really hope from the most depth of my heart that CDPR will take some of the ideas that we, the forum, and the people from other sites are requesting.. this game deserves it, because im sure that if CDPR gave us this LOVE that we feel for Judy, they can keep it forever in this game, in DLCS or expansions.. its something this game NEEDS.. They have a diamond mine here.. they must be blind if they dont use it in their favor..

Also I want to say that atm the game is amazing but it needs more interaction at the end.. Just imagine for one moment.. An expansion with tons of new content related with our romances, where they also try to help V to find a cure.. with a new map.. new feelings.. new emotions.. new moments to remember.. and more interactions after you end the game at 100% (hanging out, seeing our romances doing different kind of things at home, being able to sleep with them, sit on the sofa with them.. more holo messages, being able to give a kiss or a hug to your romance (show affection)..) All of this could be possible in a future expansion if they hear the community.. Im sure we will see some of these things in the future.. because i dont see the reason why not.. at the end they want to generate money with their games.. i would throw them my money if i see an expansion with all these features hahaha.. We will get it.. Im sure :)

I really hope they will give us something while we wait for an expansion.. something related to romances would be a right step.. :cool: I CANT WAIT FOR MORE JUDY :giveup:
Although I play male V as my own avatar, but still if there is good amount of judy content, then I also dont care if dlc is free or not, just take my money:love:.
V was suffering from Johnny in his head.
*le me:
Er_K0xuXIAEZwel.jpeg

Although I play male V as my own avatar, but still if there is good amount of judy content, then I also dont care if dlc is free or not, just take my money:love:.
V was suffering from Johnny in his head.
*le me:
View attachment 11148710
I suffer from another form of this syndrome. It attacks my heart and the only cure is getting more content with her, so CDPR if you read this please give me some vaccine, thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom