Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
This is why Judy is so fucking interesting. Even thought of going with her to a F U R N I T U R E shop feels like a top tier content. CDPR you know what to do!

Yeah.. totally agree!!

I dont see the way that CDPR can fuck up the future of the game at this point.. if they take a short look at the forum they will see our ideas.. these ideas are not so difficult to make and could mean the biggest improvement for the game..

My only hope is that they will give us something before the expansion.. in form of free DLC.. i really need this.. im desperate for more Judy content.. :giveup: . CDPR has no excuse in adding new content like more text messages.. they could make 100s of text messages in a week.. and with no need of investment.. I CANT WAIIT!! :cry:

CDPR has no excuse in adding new content like more text messages.

Didn't want to bring this up, but hey, it might interest you all.

Having done a lot of things for GTA (and still do), Rockstar Games are able to push new SMS messages into the game without a downloadable update.

If CDPR could do the same, say once every week with text messages, I genuinely think they would be taking a huge a positive step forward.

New day, new Judy pic :)

CP is not a dating game

Unfortunately. I'd sell my soul to be able to spend time with judy irl so this is the closest we can get

CP is not a dating game

Unfortunately. I'd sell my soul to be able to spend time with judy irl so this is the closest we can get
Again. All suggestions you can see in Panam and Judy threads don’t make CP dating simulator. It is important part or role play which unfortunately was not released fully to this moment. The opportunity to interact with characters is tied to storyline of this characters. That doesn’t turn CP into Sims. Dialogues, replies and chemistry have main meaning, especially when we talk about Panam and Judy. That’s why Star ending has so huge potential to expand as well as Secret/Sun ending.

CP is not a dating game

Yeah we all know that, this thread is just focusing on Judy's arc, mainly if you romanced her or if not then even how she can help(our V is dying ffs). Read some posts from previous pages, we all have some ideas shared how she can impact story in the dlc, how we can add more RPG elements to her (many were disappointed you cant tell other NPCs about your relationship clearly).

And yeah we share her pics too, cos we love her so much :love: :ohstopit:

Again. All suggestions you can see in Panam and Judy threads don’t make CP dating simulator. It is important part or role play which unfortunately was not released fully to this moment. The opportunity to interact with characters is tied to storyline of this characters. That doesn’t turn CP into Sims. Dialogues, replies and chemistry have main meaning, especially when we talk about Panam and Judy. That’s why Star ending has so huge potential to expand as well as Secret/Sun ending.

This. I didn't play Mass Effect 3, but from what I have seen, they made whole expansion dedicated to your companions and it was somehow fans favorite, imagine something like that with characters from Cyberpunk. There is nothing wrong in demanding more content in places where obviously game feels empty. And romances definitely feel empty. CDPR have created amazing characters with really unique romance buildups, but they forgot about making them feel alive after the questline. It is like giving someone brand new sports car, which looks completely stunning, but can't drive.

Yes Cyberpunk is not dating simulator, but it was supposed to be a roleplay game. In addition the one, where relationships won't end after sex scene, and where we could develop them for the whole game. So how exactly making dating system would be an exaggeration? They have created amazing city, and written top tier characters, there is no point in not using this.

So, I was scrolling through some pre-release Cyberpunk videos, and stumbled across this:

At first, it felt like the narrator sounded familiar, but then I realized that it's Judy's voice actress talking. No idea if y'all already knew this, so I might as well share it, in case you didn't. Hearing her voice is always cool, so why not, am I right?

So, I was scrolling through some pre-release Cyberpunk videos, and stumbled across this:

At first, it felt like the narrator sounded familiar, but then I realized that it's Judy's voice actress talking. No idea if y'all already knew this, so I might as well share it, in case you didn't. Hearing her voice is always cool, so why not, am I right?
Her voice actress is really talented. I tried finding her on social media so that I can request for an autograph and ask her to wish me birthday in Judy's voice. But couldn't find her.:sad:

Her voice actress is really talented. I tried finding her on social media so that I can request for an autograph and ask her to wish me birthday in Judy's voice. But couldn't find her.:sad:
I believe Carla is on Instagram, though I'm not sure if it's official or not. Probably is.

Her voice acting is pure fire. Like take for example the scene where she calls the cops after finding out that Eve is dead, man this moment is insta chills for me. There were so many emotions in her voice and it all felt so natural, hands down she did great job.

This. I didn't play Mass Effect 3, but from what I have seen, they made whole expansion dedicated to your companions and it was somehow fans favorite, imagine something like that with characters from Cyberpunk. There is nothing wrong in demanding more content in places where obviously game feels empty. And romances definitely feel empty. CDPR have created amazing characters with really unique romance buildups, but they forgot about making them feel alive after the questline. It is like giving someone brand new sports car, which looks completely stunning, but can't drive.

The original ME trilogy is one of my favorite gaming experiences if i pretend the endings never happened.

Let me give you a spoiler-free summary of the best things that the ME franchise did that could very well enrich CP77 a lot:
  1. All your crew (secondary characters) would get new dialogue every time you completed a main story mission. The new dialogue would deepen your relationship with them and was somehow relevant with what was currently happening. For CP77, imagine your LI having new things to say every time you completed certain missions, instead of only the 3-4 dialogue options available once the LI's arc is completed.
  2. There were expansions dedicated to flesh out relationships, it did not matter that it might have been "out of place". I said somewhere, I don't remember where, that The Citadel DLC is basically fan service in which you throw a party with your crew before the final mission, this in the context of the galaxy being on the brink of destruction (seems out of place) but worked perfectly. Being able to see all your stern crew-mates completely drunk doing stupid things was a hilarious breather.
  3. You could pick and choose 2 members of your crew to accompany you in missions, and they would have dialogue not only about the mission but about the other crew member you chose to bring too, they would even interact with each other, or have different dialogue depending on their relationship with Shepard, and also interact with whomever was calling you during the mission. This is probably one of the biggest and strongest points of ME. This gave the game ridiculous replay-ability, because you would always be "discovering" new dialogue and interactions depending on missions and crew configurations (too bad the ending kinda made a lot of people never want to play ME ever again).

Now taking what I wrote above and defining some CP77 ideas regarding relationships and LI:
  1. New dialogue for LI after main missions and maybe certain side missions. It makes them seem real by making them acknowledge current events and changes the MC is going through.
  2. Do not be afraid of focusing on fleshing out relationships as content, recognize that the relationship aspect enhances every other aspect of the game, it might seem meaningless but it's far from it.
  3. I wouldn't go as far as ME here, because ME inherently supported this situations and CP77 does not. However, some form of communication via voice-call in certain missions and side jobs would be interesting to explore, see how the LI reacts to certain characters V meets during gigs, contracts, missions, etc. It's a shame that this was not implemented before, when Keanu was recording. The fact that Judy could listen to Johnny when in sync with V could have opened up very ME interactions between Judy and Johnny.

The original ME trilogy is one of my favorite gaming experiences if i pretend the endings never happened.

Let me give you a spoiler-free summary of the best things that the ME franchise did that could very well enrich CP77 a lot:
  1. All your crew (secondary characters) would get new dialogue every time you completed a main story mission. The new dialogue would deepen your relationship with them and was somehow relevant with what was currently happening. For CP77, imagine your LI having new things to say every time you completed certain missions, instead of only the 3-4 dialogue options available once the LI's arc is completed.
  2. There were expansions dedicated to flesh out relationships, it did not matter that it might have been "out of place". I said somewhere, I don't remember where, that The Citadel DLC is basically fan service in which you throw a party with your crew before the final mission, this in the context of the galaxy being on the brink of destruction (seems out of place) but worked perfectly. Being able to see all your stern crew-mates completely drunk doing stupid things was a hilarious breather.
  3. You could pick and choose 2 members of your crew to accompany you in missions, and they would have dialogue not only about the mission but about the other crew member you chose to bring too, they would even interact with each other, or have different dialogue depending on their relationship with Shepard, and also interact with whomever was calling you during the mission. This is probably one of the biggest and strongest points of ME. This gave the game ridiculous replay-ability, because you would always be "discovering" new dialogue and interactions depending on missions and crew configurations (too bad the ending kinda made a lot of people never want to play ME ever again).

Now taking what I wrote above and defining some CP77 ideas regarding relationships and LI:
  1. New dialogue for LI after main missions and maybe certain side missions. It makes them seem real by making them acknowledge current events and changes the MC is going through.
  2. Do not be afraid of focusing on fleshing out relationships as content, recognize that the relationship aspect enhances every other aspect of the game, it might seem meaningless but it's far from it.
  3. I wouldn't go as far as ME here, because ME inherently supported this situations and CP77 does not. However, some form of communication via voice-call in certain missions and side jobs would be interesting to explore, see how the LI reacts to certain characters V meets during gigs, contracts, missions, etc. It's a shame that this was not implemented before, when Keanu was recording. The fact that Judy could listen to Johnny when in sync with V could have opened up very ME interactions between Judy and Johnny.
(Dont judge me never played ME(sweating smiling emoji))
But CDPR has already done this kind of stuff, where not everything is killing or major decision. Like we had witchers getting drunk, wedding from HoS which included so many things to do.
In witcher 3 they also had people react to current events like you can ask triss, yen, regis about the mark that GoD gave(which means they added extra dialogue option in main game after dlc got released). Even that Cat witcher had different dialogue option if you wear cat school gear.
I mean they did this kind of things before, its not new to them. They already know our fav characters, we should be getting such stuff.

Top Bottom