Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
You can ruin Judy’s relationship as female/male V far before her romance scenes.

And Johnny clearly states when you get to her apartment the first time if you’re female V that she fancies you.
The fact that you get different dialogue with Johnny when interacting with some of her stuff in the apartment, depending on your gender, is a detail I wanna see more in this game.

I'm just gonna bless you all with some Judy pics. There's never enough Judy pics.
1091500_20201218005208_1.png
1091500_20201219161000_1.png
1091500_20201219163053_1.png
1091500_20201219164215_1.png

i really would like to see an act 3 in main story that brings a totally fresh new look to the game, with all we want, imagine to expand the map and be able to travel to Arizona, where you try to start over with Judy in a new home, opening thousands of possibilities of interactions with her, like go diving, interact in some braindance jobs she did.. etc. in act 3 you could try to find a cure for V, but as always problems happens and you have to do a totally new adventure in this new lands. being able to travel back to NC via nomad tunnels (cause you are now a Nomad and you were told how to use them).

Imagine a quest in this new history where judy takes the step to show you her grandparents, and they tell you more about the old life they had and how judy grew, i would love to see a good ending for V (where V finds a cure and saves herself) and is able to marry Judy (or other romance) at the end, opening more dialogs and more interactions in the appartment like for example:

when you enter your new home and you see some pictures on the wall of your wedding or something like that (imagine if we were able to marry judy and at the same time recording a braindance, later after you return home in a few days judy made a pic of that moment and has put it on the wall). There is a lot of things that CDPR could do as secondary missions and interactions apart to the expansion mission that really i think would mark a HUGE difference at least for me in quality.

As i said before (maybe someone new to this thread didnt read it) it would be nice to bring basic interactions like hanging out, cooking something, sleeping with your romance (even intimate, not neccesary a video of it, a simple black screen and a naughty smile of judy with one of her typical phrases is enough for the inmmersion) ;) i would love to hear she saying you how you pased the night calabacita ;) Here i throw some of the ideas i had in my head today :D

I would love to read what you think guys, what else do you think they could implement ;)

1610468134970.png

I feel like continuation of the story in future expansions is really the only sensible direction this game can choose. I won't mention here obvious stuff why is that so, I will just focus on Judy. Post game DLC can open lot of possibilities in terms of romances overall. We can get more interactions with them, experience more adventures together and get proper ending with them by our side. I feel like it would look the best, if current endings were lifepaths/origins that will all at some point merge to one common path towards the ending. In endings where V leave Night City, the biggest part will take Judy and Panam, in case of staying in Night City endings it would be Kerry and River. As for Judy, there is plenty of stuff for her to do with Aldecaldos. She is their best technician, so I can see her playing some big role in adventure of finding cure for V. After Arasaka Tower razing they got plenty of Arasaka tech she could work on and use for their advantage. She already gotten along with Carol, just look at the picture, you bet your ass they are already working on some good shit. In case of Male V ending where she is not with them, they could have some met up early on in the DLC, since Judy is already out of town I could see that happen, or just patch the ending so she comes with male V as a friend, that could work too.

i really would like to see an act 3 in main story that brings a totally fresh new look to the game, with all we want, imagine to expand the map and be able to travel to Arizona, where you try to start over with Judy in a new home, opening thousands of possibilities of interactions with her, like go diving, interact in some braindance jobs she did.. etc. in act 3 you could try to find a cure for V, but as always problems happens and you have to do a totally new adventure in this new lands. being able to travel back to NC via nomad tunnels (cause you are now a Nomad and you were told how to use them).

Imagine a quest in this new history where judy takes the step to show you her grandparents, and they tell you more about the old life they had and how judy grew, i would love to see a good ending for V (where V finds a cure and saves herself) and is able to marry Judy (or other romance) at the end, opening more dialogs and more interactions in the appartment like for example:

when you enter your new home and you see some pictures on the wall of your wedding or something like that (imagine if we were able to marry judy and at the same time recording a braindance, later after you return home in a few days judy made a pic of that moment and has put it on the wall). There is a lot of things that CDPR could do as secondary missions and interactions apart to the expansion mission that really i think would mark a HUGE difference at least for me in quality.

As i said before (maybe someone new to this thread didnt read it) it would be nice to bring basic interactions like hanging out, cooking something, sleeping with your romance (even intimate, not neccesary a video of it, a simple black screen and a naughty smile of judy with one of her typical phrases is enough for the inmmersion) ;) i would love to hear she saying you how you pased the night calabacita ;) Here i throw some of the ideas i had in my head today :D

I would love to read what you think guys, what else do you think they could implement ;)
This would've been amazing.... It would be a nice DLC in the future.. Also I think that being with your partner after their questline (so it doesn't look like they don't exist) should be added to the base game as an update... But your ideas are really good ... and I hope that devs might listen and make these things real :D

View attachment 11139695

I feel like continuation of the story in future expansions is really the only sensible direction this game can choose. I won't mention here obvious stuff why is that so, I will just focus on Judy. Post game DLC can open lot of possibilities in terms of romances overall. We can get more interactions with them, experience more adventures together and get proper ending with them by our side. I feel like it would look the best, if current endings were lifepaths/origins that will all at some point merge to one common path towards the ending. In endings where V leave Night City, the biggest part will take Judy and Panam, in case of staying in Night City endings it would be Kerry and River. As for Judy, there is plenty of stuff for her to do with Aldecaldos. She is their best technician, so I can see her playing some big role in adventure of finding cure for V. After Arasaka Tower razing they got plenty of Arasaka tech she could work on and use for their advantage. She already gotten along with Carol, just look at the picture, you bet your ass they are already working on some good shit. In case of Male V ending where she is not with them, they could have some met up early on in the DLC, since Judy is already out of town I could see that happen, or just patch the ending so she comes with male V as a friend, that could work too.

Omg totally agree with you! Carol and judy together could be unstoppable for sure! i cant imagine a better way for the dlc starting like that, all you say here has all the logic and they could bring it for an expansion for sure. Im with you that is the only sensible direction.. i hope someone from CDPR reads our ideas cause it is serious business!! :)

Aside from more text messages I mentioned and party, I'd love for Judy to just visit V's place from time to time. Can you guys imagine just going back there and then you just see Judy sitting on a sofa or bed, working? And catto just lies right next to her or even her legs.

We can dream, right? :giveup:

Friends... I've got another thing to ask... Is it just me ... or is the problem that we are talking about waaay more important than the game glitches? ... I mean there are glitches, but I enjoyed the game as much as if there were no glitches ... The only issue for me is the friend/partner "deadness". I'm really curious to see if I'm the only one thinking about this...

Why only Judy? I do not understand. And doesn't make any sense either. It should apply to all romance options one way or another. Besides that, we don't have enough romance options because everything has been canceled.

For example, I hate Judy from the bottom of my heart. Everything about this woman annoys me to death. I don't think she is pretty, her behavior is annoying, she only is nice (or overly dramatic) when it comes to her own problems. All in all a terrible person who I don't want to deal with. Not more than absolutely necessary. But I'm a straight female.

Unfortunately, I also think River is stupid. As a romance option. But that is less because of River himself than to the fact that his entire story is simply reduced to a minimum so he remains completely superficial and boring.

There is so much to improve, you don't even know where to start listing it. And that DOES NOT ONLY affect Judy!!

Why only Judy? I do not understand. And doesn't make any sense either. It should apply to all romance options one way or another. Besides that, we don't have enough romance options because everything has been canceled.

For example, I hate Judy from the bottom of my heart. Everything about this woman annoys me to death. I don't think she is pretty, her behavior is annoying, she only is nice (or overly dramatic) when it comes to her own problems. All in all a terrible person who I don't want to deal with. Not more than absolutely necessary. But I'm a straight female.

Unfortunately, I also think River is stupid. As a romance option. But that is less because of River himself than to the fact that his entire story is simply reduced to a minimum so he remains completely superficial and boring.

There is so much to improve, you don't even know where to start listing it. And that DOES NOT ONLY affect Judy!!
This thread is about Judy. Literally make another thread about the characters that you think need improvising.

Word up, there are several threads about the Paramore options. No need to flare up threads about characters if you don't like a certain character. I mean I hate Dex and I wish we could get revenge for Jackie and T-Bug before Goro offs him but I'm not going to flame the forum because of it.

Word up, there are several threads about the Paramore options. No need to flare up threads about characters if you don't like a certain character. I mean I hate Dex and I wish we could get revenge for Jackie and T-Bug before Goro offs him but I'm not going to flame the forum because of it.

I don't like River, but I'm not going to his threads or whenever he's mentioned to complain how much I dislike him :shrug:

Top Bottom