Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Decided to go for a cruse with my favorite gal.
photomode_02032021_124540.png

I don't think Cherami or Carla will win the BAFTA. They should win it but they won't. I liked TLOU2 but it's gotten so many undeserved awards simply because it's Naughty Dog/Sony, so one of the actors/actresses from it will win by default. Better sound design than Final Fantasy VII, yeah okay. :giveup:

Not only were the performances for V and Judy great though, they aren't the actresses' natural voices, which is even crazier talent wise, but these award shows exist purely to pander to Sony and their latest exclusives.

Demon's Souls not winning a damn thing is a crime though, but it isn't a game that sacrifices gameplay for story, so I'm not shocked.

Either way, fingers will be crossed for our Cyberpunk ladies, please win. :sad:

View attachment 11188279View attachment 11188282View attachment 11188285View attachment 11188288View attachment 11188291View attachment 11188297
Post automatically merged:

That moment she gave up access to her pad we should have
been able to move in. Or her move in with us would have been appropriate ether way.

The moment that dialogue was happening I was mentally packing my bags, then the lines coming out of V's mouth were sounding almost hesitant. At the very least we should be able to sleep there, even if it's with a tiny piece of repeated Judy dialogue like "Mornin sleepyhead"

The moment that dialogue was happening I was mentally packing my bags, then the lines coming out of V's mouth were sounding almost hesitant. At the very least we should be able to sleep there, even if it's with a tiny piece of repeated Judy dialogue like "Mornin sleepyhead"
Yeah, that does feel like something that was cut...I think her apartment and some other locations show up on your map like your own apartment. Let's hope!

View attachment 11188279View attachment 11188282View attachment 11188285View attachment 11188288View attachment 11188291View attachment 11188297

That moment she gave up access to her pad we should have
been able to move in. Or her move in with us would have been appropriate ether way.

That first pic though! :cry:

Not to add more to the confusion around Judy's age, but I was shocked that the voice actress for her is 45. Not sure how we reconcile that, so I'll just agree that age doesn't matter :)

Rogue is 80 and would be my favorite love interest if she wasn't Johnny's. Age means nothing, especially in Cyberpunk. :sleep:

I didn't like the way V never sat closer to Judy on the dock
Judy seemed troubled so why didn't V comfort her and embrace her
she didn't even state she wanted to be alone to V. Just seemed like
a rather odd relationship.

Yeah, that does feel like something that was cut...I think her apartment and some other locations show up on your map like your own apartment. Let's hope!
Seeing the house icon in multiple places on the map made no sense
so I'm hoping any content to decorate or move to other locations will be added

Last edited:
I didn't like the way V never sat closer to Judy on the dock
Judy seemed troubled so why didn't V comfort her and embrace her
she didn't even state she wanted to be alone to V. Just seemed like
a rather odd relationship.

Seeing the house icon in multiple places on the map made no sense
so I'm hoping any content to decorate or move to other locations will be added
That's the part that breaks the immersion and where they dropped the ball.

Generally speaking, if you spend an incredible night with someone and the morning after they give you the keys, you don't drink your coffee in 1 swig and say "See you later" and drive off at 130mph.

That's the part that breaks the immersion and where they dropped the ball.

Generally speaking, if you spend an incredible night with someone and the morning after they give you the keys, you don't drink your coffee in 1 swig and say "See you later" and drive off at 130mph.
Exactly I agree 100% I wanted to also be able to go on dates, ect.
When Judy was going out drinking with her friends why didn't she call V instead to go out.
Maybe she could have showed up at V's door and asked to chill and watch movies together.

Top Bottom