Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I couldn't agree more. After 'The Information' job you wanna see her more than any other character in game. That's what happened to me. But we have only 5 main and 5 side jobs with her. I know it's not a little, but I want more interaction with her. Of course with more diaglogue. I even want more shard written by Judy. Maybe some new jobs about her past, that would be awesome^^ I'm very grateful to CDPR for such an amazing character.
Never enough Judy!

You know what? I'm just gonna say it. I'd love to get Citadel-like DLC in Cyberpunk. I know it was a massive fan service of a DLC in ME3, but npcs were at least bonding with each other there. That's something I'd like to see, like @orangejacinto mentioned. Some Judy-Panam interaction, especially if V is in a relationship with Judy.

EDIT: And when I say fan service, I hope it would be within reason, of course. Nothing extreme like changing character's sexualities. Had to note that. I meant only interactions.

Exactly! That was an amazing DLC and same concept would enrich Cyberpunk 2077 very much!

@Xavynius
Post automatically merged:

A dev responded.

A

It’s great that Judy and Panam fans offer so much story ideas and decisions for future expansions. Our romance partners deserve to be with V in future content. I think Panam gang supports you)
Thx

Last edited:
You know what? I'm just gonna say it. I'd love to get Citadel-like DLC in Cyberpunk. I know it was a massive fan service of a DLC in ME3, but npcs were at least bonding with each other there. That's something I'd like to see, like @orangejacinto mentioned. Some Judy-Panam interaction, especially if V is in a relationship with Judy.

EDIT: And when I say fan service, I hope it would be within reason, of course. Nothing extreme like changing character's sexualities. Had to note that. I meant only interactions.

Absolutely! Best DLC ever to my recollection.

Rex: "That's why I love hanging out with you guys! Why shoot something once when you can shoot it 46 more times?" ))) Or, tipsy Tali and her "Emeeergency Induction Port.. hiccup!"

Cyberpunk does not have enough great satire. This made Mass Effect story so much more fun! Imagine if they tried making it all serious, without any humor at all? Awefull!

Let's get drunk with Judy, Panam, Rogue and our brothers in arms, drive to the biggest gang in NC, or crash our van into Arasaka tower and go all in, guns blazing.. have an awesome humorous adventure - Rex-style, on a simple dare! )))

...Then wake up on a scorched battlefield and realize that "Oops, I guess that was half of Arasaka's or gang's military potential... Time to go home." ))

P.S.: I just realized that I already replied to your post! Oops! )))

Last edited:
It'd actually be cool if her story wouldn't have to be so tragic, that you could save her friend from the tyger claws or simply go see Maiko to threat her to become nice.

@Tych_o_godgamer would be cool if you could update your OP with an idea about text messages. Right now Judy sends us some after the romance, but the amount is just... disappointing giving the fact how long the game can take. Creating new text messages shouldn't be as hard as creating completely new scenes.

So, more text messages to know that Judy remembers about V. Something like "hey, I watched some news about gang wars. Be careful out there, ok?", or "Girl, regret you weren't at Lizzie's today. There was a scene between some drunk ass guy and a Mox, it was hilarious". Or something like that, something completely random, not even related to the main story.

Last edited:
Best DLC ever to my recollection.

It is really good. But Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep will forever hold a special place in my heart. It's why my Nomad punched everything.

That said, I do hope that any future DLC provides more interacting with and between the characters we love, rather than introducing new ones.

Cyberpunk does not have enough great satire.

I'll gladly miss any satire for all the amazing references the game does have, though. Not everything needs to be satirical, this game is basically a loveletter to the Cyberpunk genre and that's fantastic.

I hope if we get a romance update, that the romantic options friendship paths would get some love too. River and Judy have such great potential as chooms for Vincent. Exploring miscellaneous BDs with Judy could be so much fun, and a small rework of the crime sightings to have River involved would be preem.

I don't want to manipulate a woman into sex or feel the need to. Judy is just alright... but I want to meet a military woman. She's resourceful, not insecure and draws you into her stories about humanity and is seeking redemption for her violent past. Then you can join forces just like Jackie and drill into gang or corporate scum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom