Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game, we all know that. But it also feels a bit unfinished and rushed, the same goes for the romance of Judy. Don’t get me wrong I love the story and how it unfolds but in the end it’s done, there is nothing more. Sure you get to go to her apartment and say a few words, but that’s it, I mean you can’t even sleep there. So I thought there should be an update/expansion/dlc, whatever you want to call it, for her romance.

1. Really living together.

I think you should be able to really live together with Judy and being able to choose a apartment to live together, your apartment, her apartment, her lakeview cabin or even renting/buying a different apartment. This includes also being able to sleep together from late nights to early mornings, not sex we’ll get to that later, and waking up next to each other.

2. Dates.

Being able to go out on a date like going for some dinner at a restaurant or make dinner yourself (maybe in some sort of minigame) and have some conversations or going to the arcade and playing games together ,which also adds a location to play minigames, or going to see a movie or going bars and clubs to dance and drink and maybe have dinner at mama Welles.

3. Road trip.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/spoilers-judy-dlc-idea.11069858/

4. Sex

Sex is a very important thing in a relationship even in the relation between V and Judy, they are going to want to live out their urges. So there should be a chance that Judy will call V to have sex and can also happen after a date and have multiple sex scenes in different locations.

5. More Romance.

Romance is of course the most important part and should feel more intimate than it does now. That’s why Judy should call you by your full name. But I think there should be progression in the relationship, achieved with missions of course, and get more intimate and maybe eventually lead to engagement/marriage.

This would be my idea of an update/expansion/dlc for the Judy romance. I hope you share this and get cdpr attention.

Suggestions in the comments.
Really love these ideas, and hope the devs will go for something like this in the future expansions/DLCs. And as much as i love Judy, and i really want more Judy in the game, i think they should expand the other romances as well such as going to the Aldecaldo camp with Panam for example.
And i have to say that i'm optimistic for these changes you suggested and the things listed in the ''Quality Over Quantity, V'' thread to come into the game, especially after the statements from the lead dev asking for some feedback, it seemed really like a genuine thing there.

So, cheers, choom, and to more Judy content in the updates to come!
Post automatically merged:

My single defining goal in this forum is to push for more time with Judy and more quality time with her. This character I owe a lot to. I owe a lot to the developers that made her reality. I couldn't care less how weird that might sound to some. I don't care how many times I have to validate my stance on it. I'll defend my right to promote what I feel is the best value and gift this game can give. And knowing that so many share similar or same passion for other characters I can only stand by them and join them in getting visibility in the threads. All of this is gameplay and progression, this is Cyberpunk 2077 in typed form, this is best we do now to get to more Judy content! And all the Panam, River and Kerry fans are in on the ride!

And where even to start on what can all be improved in relationships, there is so many nice suggestions. Far be it from me to take away any good graces and wishes for other characters, but this is a Judy hype train dlc thread! And just for her there is already so many things that can be done. This character that takes in the world which seeks to eat up everyone from the inside, developed so many hobbies to respond to it out of the bundle of her unyielding virtues.

So as per thread focus I'll list my selfishly Judy focused dlc wishes!

I know I know, but dream big or go pick flowers in the field! This serious business here. Love you all, sleeping is postponed till we get this sorted finally!
Couldn't have been said better! Cmon' CD, let us have a Judy DLC soon! :sad:

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game, we all know that. But it also feels a bit unfinished and rushed, the same goes for the romance of Judy. Don’t get me wrong I love the story and how it unfolds but in the end it’s done, there is nothing more. Sure you get to go to her apartment and say a few words, but that’s it, I mean you can’t even sleep there. So I thought there should be an update/expansion/dlc, whatever you want to call it, for her romance.

1. Really living together.

I think you should be able to really live together with Judy and being able to choose a apartment to live together, your apartment, her apartment, her lakeview cabin or even renting/buying a different apartment. This includes also being able to sleep together from late nights to early mornings, not sex we’ll get to that later, and waking up next to each other.

2. Dates.

Being able to go out on a date like going for some dinner at a restaurant or make dinner yourself (maybe in some sort of minigame) and have some conversations or going to the arcade and playing games together ,which also adds a location to play minigames, or going to see a movie or going bars and clubs to dance and drink and maybe have dinner at mama Welles.

3. Road trip.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/spoilers-judy-dlc-idea.11069858/

4. Sex

Sex is a very important thing in a relationship even in the relation between V and Judy, they are going to want to live out their urges. So there should be a chance that Judy will call V to have sex and can also happen after a date and have multiple sex scenes in different locations.

5. More Romance.

Romance is of course the most important part and should feel more intimate than it does now. That’s why Judy should call you by your full name. But I think there should be progression in the relationship, achieved with missions of course, and get more intimate and maybe eventually lead to engagement/marriage.

This would be my idea of an update/expansion/dlc for the Judy romance. I hope you share this and get cdpr attention.

Suggestions in the comments.

Im totally agree with you, Judy is for me and many people, one of the most iconic and charismatic Npcs in the game (for me mostly), not only that, the storyline of judy is in my oppinion one of the best storylines i have ever played, so much emotions and feelings at the same time. As i said in another post related to DLC and expansions, i think they could add everything you described here very easily, and it would bring a HUGE difference to how we (the players) feel the world, cause it is true, now NC feels incomplete.. cause Judy is our romance, and it doesnt feel like that.

IDEA:

They should bring a repetible mission, where you start it calling judy,Panam or River, selecting an option like "hang out" then, the mission says (pick up "Judy" in her appartment, then when you pick her up, the mission changes to (enjoy your time in a location with her) in the restaurant/bar/anywhere, then, a new objetive (enjoy your time with her) when you finish, a new objetive (send Judy back to her appartment) and then the last objetive (pass the night with Judy or say "good bye" to her) i think it is not so difficult to do and could mark the difference. Tbh, if they add something like this that you can do unlimited number of times to pass some time with our romance, for me this game has everything to play it forever.

IDEA FOR DLC/EXPANSION:

i think it would be amazing if they add an expansion which includes a new map in arizona, where judy and Panam make their new home, we could travel to Nc and Arizona using the nomad tunnels so there would be not problem with that, with this you could continue the storyline trying to find a cure for V with panam and judy´s help, in femenine V you could have the help of Judy too, cause she is your couple and she would help you for sure. I think Judy and Panam are 2 amazing Npcs that need more interaction and a good place in a future DLC for sure.
Post automatically merged:

My single defining goal in this forum is to push for more time with Judy and more quality time with her. This character I owe a lot to. I owe a lot to the developers that made her reality. I couldn't care less how weird that might sound to some. I don't care how many times I have to validate my stance on it. I'll defend my right to promote what I feel is the best value and gift this game can give. And knowing that so many share similar or same passion for other characters I can only stand by them and join them in getting visibility in the threads. All of this is gameplay and progression, this is Cyberpunk 2077 in typed form, this is best we do now to get to more Judy content! And all the Panam, River and Kerry fans are in on the ride!

And where even to start on what can all be improved in relationships, there is so many nice suggestions. Far be it from me to take away any good graces and wishes for other characters, but this is a Judy hype train dlc thread! And just for her there is already so many things that can be done.

So as per thread focus I'll list my selfishly Judy focused dlc wishes!

I know I know, but dream big or go pick flowers in the field! This serious business here. Love you all, sleeping is postponed till we get this sorted finally!

Totally agree with you once again Trinixy, i hope CDPR will bring some of our ideas to the game, it would bring life to NC and im sure the community would be happier :) this is as you said serious business, we are in this all together ;)

Last edited:
Oh, another idea I had. I mentioned in my previous post about Citadel-like DLC for Cyberpunk. So going along with it, I think it would be great if Kerry was a host to this party. He has a big ass villa, which would be perfect for this. Obviously he'd invite V for the party and told her to take someone with her. LI of course. And if V is with Kerry, then it's pretty self explanatory.

That would give Kerry some extra time, because, let's be honest, he had the worst treatment. Anyway, party like this would be a great opportunity for V to just relax for a moment with their love interest and just have some fun.

V having some fun with Judy in the pool... Please :cry:

Oh, another idea I had. I mentioned in my previous post about Citadel-like DLC for Cyberpunk. So going along with it, I think it would be great if Kerry was a host to this party. He has a big ass villa, which would be perfect for this. Obviously he'd invite V for the party and told her to take someone with her. LI of course. And if V is with Kerry, then it's pretty self explanatory.

That would give Kerry some extra time, because, let's be honest, he had the worst treatment. Anyway, party like this would be a great opportunity for V to just relax for a moment with their love interest and just have some fun.

V having some fun with Judy in the pool... Please :cry:

Woow i just imagine this and it could be AMAZING! nice idea for sure :D more interactions in this beautiful world with this beautiful persons (Judy (L), Panam, River and Kerry, yes sir!

All in favor of Judy in the pool say aye.

Just a sheer thought of Judy in the pool...

hot.gif

My first true and only ending :) I must say I was a little scared at first when I saw Panam not Judy.. but then.. she said that sb is waiting for me.. so yea they did a really damn good job to play on emotions :cool:

pssst.. polski dubbing najlepszy ! :p

Top Bottom