Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Can we move on from this topic please since its irrelevant to the Judy thread?:giveup: This thread is about Judy and what we'd like in future content. Plenty of other threads where you can discuss about sexualities.

And no, suggesting them to be playersexual isn't making the game better. I like Judy as a lesbian and I'd rather she remains one.

Trinixy, well mannered, constructive and very kind as always! ) Thank you dearly!

My ow my...... Forgot my own rule: don't write passionate replies before sleep! )) I see now that I did mention some spoilers without warning. Fixing it in a moment!

And, to reply to your expressed opinion. I was mainly talking about actions of the developers: they made one half of players happy for the price of unhappiness of the other half - people that supported them and paid for the game same amount of money and playing hours. Taking over 100 hours of someone's time without any solid warning to lead their character to otter loneliness? Is this the reward for all the troubles player went through?

!!!SPOILERS!!!

Also, comments show that neither dialogue choices, nor the romance itself, nor the following events - especially: "I am leaving the town" next morning + no help or concern for V's life what so ever + "You will be fine! And, when I come back, you will tell me all about it and I will probably not believe it anyway!" - none of the above resulted in a truly believable bond: gay or straight. She is beautiful, voice is wonderful and psyche type is presented wonderfully... intimate moments, emotions are there too, of course... but that is it!

So if no one is really happy, maybe it is because "romance+update+expansion" should first of all include better organized bonding sequences, story elements, past relations references (overall gay or straight perspective references from the past) and an actually caring attitude and helpful actions from Judy? What is the point of building an even bigger house on top of the same partially underdeveloped fundament?

Finally, it is important to understand that she is an irreversible lesbian only in your personal playthrough, on your personal computer. It should not even concern other players how these things play out in other playthroughs on other personal computers. Your mind makes everything you went through real and with that your memories and feelings are true and just, but in your own reality - just like in the rest of the real life! Parallel universe is not a sci-fi concept. We deal with it on everyday basis. Our life experience, knowledge and surrounding shape our perspective on things. Therefore, for you (in your reality) apple is a source of pleasure and a trigger for fun childhood memories and for someone else with an allergy it resembles a pretty looking deadly poison - like in a great old fable. Our personal realities are private and exist only for us. Let's not dictate rules for other people's personal realities and be respectful to all the players and not only to a half of them!

Practicing old sexist xenophobic ideas (one way or another) becomes second nature for more and more new generations - not a great agenda to support. All-inclusive Sense8 kind of way feels like a much better path to follow! "We come 1 " ;-)

Thank you Trinixy for sitting in the mud with me! ))

P.S.: Yes, it is not a dating sim, but it is a simulation of reality that is trying to resemble that as perfectly as possible. Mass Effect story somehow managed to be versatile and respectful towards everyone and that did not turn the game into a dating sim. It only enriched and tightened the meaningfulness of everything that was happening and raised personal involvement to the max. I wish this game to get there as well and become something legendary - from just "great with a good potential"!
Post automatically merged:

You would know if she is a bi or not ONLY if you decide to get out of your personal reality and play for a straight V. Don't want to see it, you are not required to play that way. There simply must be a freedom of choice and reward for player's dedication!

People were weeping during playthrough of Mass Effect precisely because it was so immersive and personal. It would not succeed if there was a mandatory choice of romantic interest and only one way to go about it.

Finally, your lesbian Judy WILL always stay with you just the way you like her. Since this is not an exclusively lesbian thread, I express opinion about saving the situation for other big portion of the players. I want justice for the character. After going through all the suffering and saving everybody, he is left alone and forgotten. Devs, what gives?

One day when another thread 'Judy/Panam should be this or that' pops up I might sit down and write a nice long post explaining the difference between set characters with set sexualities and playesexual NPCs, might even go in depth explaining why Judy isn't straight and why Panam isn't a lesbian and why it doesn't fit. But not today.

So how about we read the room and leave this discussion maybe for six months (or maybe never) from now hmm?

Let the people enjoy their character ;)

PUFF... here you have more Judy my people!! more photos of our amazing, lovely and perfect Judy :3

photomode_16012021_214357.png
photomode_16012021_185530.png
photomode_16012021_185106.png
photomode_16012021_212748.png

Here you have more life for your eyes :ohstopit:

Yet you're the one here who wants to change the sexual orientation of said character, where the rest of the people here are respectful about it.

You want respect for your choice, while you show none for others. It only goes both ways.

This is an all-inclusive thread. Be respectful to other opinions.

You want respect for your choice, while you show none for others. It only goes both ways.

I respect other people's sexual orientations. I don't go to Panam's thread to scream I want her bi. People have sexual preferences and changing them, because you can't sleep with certain character is just selfish, nothing more.

One day when another thread 'Judy/Panam should be this or that' pops up I might sit down and write a nice long post explaining the difference between set characters with set sexualities and playesexual NPCs, might even go in depth explaining why Judy isn't straight and why Panam isn't a lesbian and why it doesn't fit. But not today.

So how about we read the room and leave this discussion maybe for six months (or maybe never) from now hmm?

Let the people enjoy their character ;)

Agreed.

However, this is a constructive suggestions thread. All-inclusive, not strictly lesbian. We need to respect opinions and choices of others - it only goes both ways.

I mean if someone really wants to play as male and romance Judy he can just use the code. By that way you will modify canon just for yourself without forcing it on everyone. It's a win-win situation.

You just dont know how to stop right? Judy is Judy, She is lesbian, and?? you cant enjoy her character? make a fem V.
And please, if you still thinking the same, go and create a new thread.. Here i think we gave you our opinion about your point.. nothing more to say.. :facepalm:

No one is being unrespectful with you but again this is not the thread to talk about your point..

Thread is going to get locked at this rate. Chooms, let's just lower to the temp. Leave the toxicity to the bad faith threads... Okay? Okay.

We're reopening the thread under a few conditions:

1. No off topic posts, like real life sexuality discussions etc. Stick to the topic which is: Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

2. Be kind and respectful. If you see someone provoking others or breaking forum rules - don't fall for the bait and try to respond in a hostile manner or teach someone a lesson - just ignore or in case of clear forum rules violation - use the REPORT button to report the content to moderators.

3. Point 2 doesn't mean that anything that is against your views is automatically subject to report/moderator action.

4. If you disagree with things being said - feel free to discuss or even challenge them. But stick to discussing/challenging views and ideas, NOT PEOPLE.

5. Thread got locked once already and we reopen it assuming you guys will continue to post in line with the conditions above. If the thread attracts more hostility, toxicity, personal attacks - we will be forced to close it for good.

Please continue.

Got this shot somehow with Judy reacting to V being at her window.

Thought I'd structure the shot like film, dirty over the shoulder close up, close focus, brought down the highlights a touch. (Wishing I had a Series X so I could have better lighting though:sad:)

Trying illustrate the closeness V and Judy have.

Also got the reverse Angle with V.

So many moments in this game that make me shout "THAT'S CINEMA!".

Attachments

• 8c8e5f2f-f394-4ba2-8bbd-4ab75256e45c.png
    8c8e5f2f-f394-4ba2-8bbd-4ab75256e45c.png
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • 7a17607e-b001-4907-adef-735c4a562af4.png
    7a17607e-b001-4907-adef-735c4a562af4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I was checking some info about Judy, something related to her tattoos.. i saw the other day someone asked about them and i decided to investigate a bit about it ;)

I found a youtube video that tries to explain almost all her tattoos and i find it very very interesting.. :cool:
He also say in other video that he thinks that Judy has too much info that must be explained in the future, and he thinks that maybe CDP cut her missions (i think it might be true, cause there is a lot of blink points that we dont know about her, i hope it comes in future DLCs)...

I really hope that CDPR will give us some more info about this beautiful person Judy, it is the only thing i hope to see in future content, that, and being able to interact with her.. i want to feel that she is really alive.. because she is alive in my heart, as she made me feel the most beautiful feelings in any videogame i have ever played..

here is the link to the video if you are interested :cool:
I really cant wait to see improvements in Judy.. The day ill see it im gonna cry hahaha <3

Last edited:
Alright then. Let's hope we don't cause the thread to get locked again. I just want to respectfully go over this:
Lmaooo and now we got this one. There is no day without this, and "romance characters should be all bisexual", I swear we could make bingo game from these. Read the thread dude, the premise of this thread aint making this game dating sim, only giving more interactions. We want what CDPR promised, content after start of romance while right now there is none, period.
I've read the thread and I never said the entire premise was turning it into a dating sim. Here are OP's five points again, just for reference: 1. Really living together, 2. Dates, 3. Road trip, 4. Sex & 5. More Romance
All of these except point 5 exceed what I (personally) want from the game. Will I complain if CDPR adds more romance content and makes people that want it happy? Nope. Will I myself care about these 5 things were they implemented? Probably not. I want what CDPR promised too, but I want core gameplay features first, before any more thought is put into romance. I tend to agree that romances are currently not very deep, but that goes for many features imo.
OMG... did you read the thread first?? because i dont see the point where it says "converting cyberpunk into a dating sim.. :shrug: .
If you read the thread you can see that all of us try from our hearth to bring more life and quality content to the game (in form of ideas for devs).. This game has too much to offer, and we as players who love this game just want the best for it.. so our ideas as many MANY others in this forum are around this objetive.. Romances need more atention at the end.. If you are not agree, well.. :shrug:
And again, I don't claim that OP wants to turn it into a dating sim. I actually agree with you. I want the best for the game. I want quality content. If you read my previous post all the way through you'll see that I just don't want the focus to be on romance right now (or after the bugfixes). I think there are many more important features that need to be added or reworked. Things like AI & police, vendors, gangs, public transit and so on. Those are features I personally care more about. I will obviously not complain if romances get attention at some point after.
I also understand that romance is very important for some people. It isn't really for me, not if I can't get fully immersed first.
You know what I do when I see a football game going on? I go inside the stadium, and I tell to all the people there: Hey ya all, life isn't about football, it is not what you should be doing watching it. You should go learn economics and get rich. And you know how they respond? They say, Omg yes you are right! Thank you! And immediately all go out and enlist in economics courses! And never watch football again. It is amazing, works every time too. You should try that one as well.
Well, nice analogy. Don't think it works in this case. The thread is about "Judy Romance Update/Expansion/DLC". I read through it and wanted to post my own opinion, namely that I personally don't care about that at this point. Mostly because - as I've said above - there's other features that should come first.

Alright then. Let's hope we don't cause the thread to get locked again. I just want to respectfully go over this:

I've read the thread and I never said the entire premise was turning it into a dating sim. Here are OP's five points again, just for reference: 1. Really living together, 2. Dates, 3. Road trip, 4. Sex & 5. More Romance
All of these except point 5 exceed what I (personally) want from the game. Will I complain if CDPR adds more romance content and makes people that want it happy? Nope. Will I myself care about these 5 things were they implemented? Probably not. I want what CDPR promised too, but I want core gameplay features first, before any more thought is put into romance. I tend to agree that romances are currently not very deep, but that goes for many features imo.

And again, I don't claim that OP wants to turn it into a dating sim. I actually agree with you. I want the best for the game. I want quality content. If you read my previous post all the way through you'll see that I just don't want the focus to be on romance right now (or after the bugfixes). I think there are many more important features that need to be added or reworked. Things like AI & police, vendors, gangs, public transit and so on. Those are features I personally care more about. I will obviously not complain if romances get attention at some point after.
I also understand that romance is very important for some people. It isn't really for me, not if I can't get fully immersed first.

Well, nice analogy. Don't think it works in this case. The thread is about "Judy Romance Update/Expansion/DLC". I read through it and wanted to post my own opinion, namely that I personally don't care about that at this point. Mostly because - as I've said above - there's other features that should come first.
I get your point, but the thing is that everyone got their own individual priority list of things they would want to be added first. You have mentioned that you would like to see other things before romances to be fully immersed, like for example gangs, vendors or public transit. This is completely fine, but take into account that it doesn't mean that these things are objectively the most important for the game. For me they aren't. When I was playing Cyberpunk, the thing that have broken immersion the most for me was complete lack of content after romance questlines. Seeing how there is not even single dialogue was worse for me than anything you mentioned. Nobody here said that all of stuff we keep talking about in this thread should be implemented to the game first. We simply keep posting here things that are most important for us, but the decision of what should be added to the game first is up to CDPR. There are other threads for others problems, so if you are bothered by different missing content I suggest you opening up new thread or finding an existing one and posting your ideas there.

Last edited:

People who normally post in this thread are never unrespectfull with others so we will be fine.

I read your post, i respect your opinion, but i think honestly that this game should not only focus on "important features" like Police, vendors, gangs.. all this stuff makes no difference at the end.. what for you want a better police, vendors, gangs... if when you finish 100% of the game there is no interaction.. i always defend the idea that sevs should concentrate on giving more strength to the best part of the game, the part that actually works.. which creates feelings for people.. i see much more importance in those feelings than in any "gang, AI or other features that 100% will come in the future...sooner or later ) This game needs interaction.. as i said 100 times.. why? because it makes you believe you live in NC. You have a house.. but you cant invite anyone.. you have 100 different cars.. but you cant take one of your romances/friends with you for a ride.. you have like 50 different restaurants/bars.. but you cant hang out with ANYONE.. you live a beautiful experience with Judy/Panam in your playthrough.. but then you finish the romance and thats it.. i simply REFUSE to believe that this is fine and they have to focus on other "things".. they must to work hard on EVERYTHING.. not only bugs and that stuff.. we need inmersion, thats what CDPR promised us. Thats what this game deserves.. because yeahh, they can fix all you said, but then what, you will finish the game and thats it... so much potential for nothing.

I felt empty when i saw that the most beautiful character for me in the game (Judy), the person which gave me love, affection, who trusted me no matter what, who tried to help others.. who showed me "that good side" that is soo difficult to find in this world of 2077... was just standing by window with 3 dialogs... its a BIG waste of potential, and it could be fixed in a lot of different manners.. the same happens with the rest of characters.. i feel that this game needs to focus on this kind of things, because this is what really can mark a big difference face to the future.. i want to feel that im part of the world, that my history with judy was and is real, i want to feel that im part of NC.. and like me im sure many other players think the same.. as i said.. bugs and this kind of stuff is something CDPR will fix sooner or later.. but we cant just ignore that the other "features" related to the characters/inmersion/interaction are even more important than any bug or T pose you can find..

The only hope i have right now is that CDPR will hear us and will take our ideas/proposals for make this game MUCH.. much better.. i hope that one day i will launch cyberpunk and i will see Judy alive again like in the missions (just adding some different kind of routines for her at home with different dialogs or the option of "hang out") would be enough.. i know that CDPR can make magic with this.. so maybe in a future DLC we will get all this ideas we share here, in the game.. that would be beautiful. And what can gives you more immersion than all this i said.. a metro? a better police? i dont see it.. sorry.

All i said can be used for Panam/River/Kerry too.. we are in this all together :cool: there is a ton of amazing ideas from part of the community that personally would change the game to a much better version without doubt.

As Kadoa said.. if you still thinking that your point must be heared or supported make a new thread, it will give you the answers that you are looking for.

Top Bottom