Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Listen, I'm glad Johnny's gone. Like he literally cannot look away or go in another room because he's in your head. He's also feeling all the stuff you're going through, which just .... oh boy. Can you imagine Johnny commenting on all of the post sex scene romances like he does with River?

Listen, I'm glad Johnny's gone. Like he literally cannot look away or go in another room because he's in your head. He's also feeling all the stuff you're going through, which just .... oh boy. Can you imagine Johnny commenting on all of the post sex scene romances like he does with River?
I actually would like to hear him comment post-sex scenes. :coolstory:

getting rid of Johnny so we can have more Judy content:
1611098899653.png

Found this thread from the r/FollowersofCyberJudy subreddit. Is this where we can leave suggestions for an expanded Judy romance?

Could I suggest a text after the rooftop holo conversation with Judy, since it seemed really abrupt and brief to me?

3_This_Isn't_Goodbye_1.PNG

3_This_Isn't_Goodbye_2.PNG

Found this thread from the r/FollowersofCyberJudy subreddit. Is this where we can leave suggestions for an expanded Judy romance?

Could I suggest a text after the rooftop holo conversation with Judy, since it seemed really abrupt and brief to me?

Won't get tired of saying it. Text messages are a FANTASTIC way for the developers to add immersion regarding LIs and it's so low effort. It doesn't take that much work and does SO MUCH for to whole thing. Imagine knowing that you have around +150 random convos that might happen at some point outside main missions via text with whatever LI you choose.

Just adding my voice to the initial post.

I would love content like this. Don't care much for the sex part, it could be implied for all I care but for the rest, dialogs options, activities, random events, etc... it would be great. It is always a big bummer for me the finality of a relationship with a character in an RPG is always when you get to be together. Everything always fall flat after that point when it should be the coolest part.

Cyberpunk did a lot better than most games I played but still, there could be more :)

The system was flawed but the friendship system of GTA IV was kinda cool for that. Getting random calls, random activities proposition was cool. Even super limited, it was an interesting system and none of the characters in that game had the depth Judy, Panam or Kerry have. (Sorry River, you are kind of boring )

If anyone can do something really cool, its certainly CD Projekt with their amazing writing team.

View attachment 11148965
View attachment 11148968
Love your stuff! I always keep checking Reddit if you posted something new, which shows how desperate I am for more Judy, hehe.

Now when it comes to this whole text message. The fact that Judy calls V half her full name bothers me. Revealing your full name after romancing Judy would have been such a good opportunity to do it. Ahhh, they missed the mark with this one.

Last edited:
Makes our "Brain Dance" :p
Seriously :LOL: , she has taken my brain more than my school crush had. Because of her, I came back to twitter, made account in reddit, this forum etc. But most have been toxic,(more than waters in laguna bend), only fighting over her preference (like she should be bi, then someone comes up with her all the lg rights), rather than enjoying.
I really dont know how do I concentrate on my work too.
Lets hope we get more content in dlc related to her.

For all peeps like me,I will try to share pics of her wherever I can find.
This is where all began:love:
ErNj9BsXEAEN9UH.jpg

(It's been an age since I've been on a proper forum, so please lemme know if multi-tagging you folks for a chained reply is acceptable or not!)

@orangejacinto She sure is! And long overdue for a raise, wouldn't you say, Susie? c:

@rexxgta So glad you think so, thanks choom!

@WildOrchid I'm drunk on power with this new text template; I'm not sure I can be stopped!!

@EuphoricM Completely agree. As an avid roleplayer of nearly two decades, sometimes there's just no replacement for text as a medium for narrative goodness. If the devs would be inclined to flesh out the messaging system, I'm sure the fanbase would lose their minds.

@OG_VELI AH, that honestly made my day, thank you!! I'm trying to pace myself so the quality doesn't suffer, but the game's just a goldmine waiting to explore!

As for using Valerie's shortened or full name, I honestly agonized over it for a whole afternoon. But finally decided that if Judy was so shy that she needed a holo message to show her "mushy" side to V - and that's after weeks to months of roughing it in the Badlands with her - that she'd probably be too shy to be overly familiar at that point on the rooftop. But of course, that's just my personal take on it. :)

As for using Valerie's shortened or full name, I honestly agonized over it for a whole afternoon. But finally decided that if Judy was so shy that she needed a holo message to show her "mushy" side to V - and that's after weeks to months of roughing it in the Badlands with her - that she'd probably be too shy to be overly familiar at that point on the rooftop. But of course, that's just my personal take on it. :)

I'll melt if they have Judy say Val.

View attachment 11148965
View attachment 11148968
I love this, why we didn't get anything like that? I really wish we could have some more emotional dialogue with her on that rooftop scene, considering that there is possibility that V will never talk to her again.

I'll melt if they have Judy say Val.
Fuck yes, this have to be a thing in the future.

Well I just thought and wanted to share with you all.
We were discussing about how we see more of judy in dlc. What if devs make it not depending on ending. Like for Sun ending, you got a job from mr. Blue eyes, and he might have staged it just to kill you and you barely make it out alive and return to earth. And then Judy checks on you how you were doing and from there dlc can start.
This same arc can either start if you were with panam co and you discuss your problem with her.
In any case you and judy start to look for your cure, then story can go or turn according to DLCs arc.
Like we had 3 lifepath to choose from but anyhow story converged at one point, dev might make 2-3 endings as start point, then converge the story into one like they did it with the main game. And we might see Jude again.
It will also kinda heal the pain if you romanced judy and had sun ending where she leaves you. Might make their meeting again scene lovingly awkward.
Dunno if this sounds good or stupid. Anyway just want to see her in dlc.

Top Bottom