Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
She got banned for a month.

Give her our love and condolences.

Talking about photos.. I have a few more to show :)

View attachment 11149568
View attachment 11149571View attachment 11149574View attachment 11149577

I cant.. I NEED more Judy.. i look at her.. she is PURE LOVE.. Just give me more CDPR !! :giveup: :giveup:

Her happy face.. :cry:

i think soon i will need 1TB extra.. just for Judy´s pics hahaha
My heart feels so heavy after seeing her pics. :sad: Kudos to the artist.
If devs make V love Judy as we love her, then they should add something in further dlc. Like she kisses you really hard, and then suddenly brain malfunctions, heart rate fluctuating, System failure, Flatlined..
I would have flatlined if I was V..

Found this thread from the r/FollowersofCyberJudy subreddit. Is this where we can leave suggestions for an expanded Judy romance?

Could I suggest a text after the rooftop holo conversation with Judy, since it seemed really abrupt and brief to me?

View attachment 11148965
View attachment 11148968
I'm not crying... Ok, maybe i am... :giveup:
Beautiful work! Definitely i would LOVE to see more in game, it just adds so much to the relationships and to the immersion! :sad:
Post automatically merged:

Easy, let's go get some new furnitures with her, there were no shopping gigs so far in this game xD
Now this is a side quest i would die for, go furniture shopping with Judy would be pure gold tbh. :sad: :ok:

It is obvious that Judy is the techie out of all the characters involved, skilled in software as well as robotics. I don't see why this wouldn't be implemented on a smaller scale with just V. And of course with Judy on a mission where she could use the tech she built to support us or fill in for a similar role that T-bug used to have during the Heist. This approach I think would fit her best if she was to join us on our gigs, or future side stories with her, while introducing a new gameplay feature.
Yes, Judy is way too much underutilized if it comes to tech things no matter if braindance or engineering. She's mentioned many times as best techie in the city, yet we didn't have much opportunity to see her in action. I hope future content will give us way more of her, CDPR got giga big possibilities in this case.

If that happens.. it would RUIN my bank account hahaha

I didnt know how much i need props of Judy.. :O <------------ :shrug:Hey CDPR.. Ehem...
Many times in my life i said i would never do a tattoo.. im thinking very seriously about this ghost in the shell one hahaha
I love it.. you can just check my profile pic XD..
Tell me about it... My bank account would just dissapear if CDPR comes up with Judy merch... hahaha
That tattoo is so aweasome, i love it and the Pyramid Song lyrics she has under it on her arm, just beautiful! :sad:
Post automatically merged:

Talking about photos.. I have a few more to show :)

View attachment 11149568
View attachment 11149571View attachment 11149574View attachment 11149577

I cant.. I NEED more Judy.. i look at her.. she is PURE LOVE.. Just give me more CDPR !! :giveup: :giveup:

Her happy face.. :cry:

i think soon i will need 1TB extra.. just for Judy´s pics hahaha
Can never have enough of her smile :sad:Preem shots, as always! <3

Yes, Judy is way too much underutilized if it comes to tech things no matter if braindance or engineering. She's mentioned many times as best techie in the city, yet we didn't have much opportunity to see her in action. I hope future content will give us way more of her, CDPR got giga big possibilities in this case.

Make her our T-bug :smart:

One thing i think is small but would make a huge difference in some of the interactions with other NPCs, is the change in some dialogue options depending on V's relationship status.
Like in the Ghost Town quest with Panam, when she asks V about a significant other, even if you completed Judy's questline and are dating, there's no option to say it to Panam. Or to actually tell other characters that you are in a relationship, like River when he makes some moves on V. Like, have the game actually recognize that you're in a serious relationship, and have other characters be able to recognize it and react to it, i think it would open up some interesting dialogue options with a lot of V's friends, especially Panam. Let them have a nice conversation, and just hear V tell her about Judy would make me smile :sad:
If one of you guys have already suggested this or something like this, sorry for repeating it, but this got stuck in my head since playing through the Ghost Town quest again hahaha :)

One thing i think is small but would make a huge difference in some of the interactions with other NPCs, is the change in some dialogue options depending on V's relationship status.
Like in the Ghost Town quest with Panam, when she asks V about a significant other, even if you completed Judy's questline and are dating, there's no option to say it to Panam. Or to actually tell other characters that you are in a relationship, like River when he makes some moves on V. Like, have the game actually recognize that you're in a serious relationship, and have other characters be able to recognize it and react to it, i think it would open up some interesting dialogue options with a lot of V's friends, especially Panam. Let them have a nice conversation, and just hear V tell her about Judy would make me smile :sad:
If one of you guys have already suggested this or something like this, sorry for repeating it, but this got stuck in my head since playing through the Ghost Town quest again hahaha :)

I feel like V would just be a blubbering mess and just spill her guts to Panam about Judy. Breaking her whole "Fuck you, pay me" attitude as she does occasionally throughout the game if you played as a Kind V. Which so endearing, she even breaks that attitude sometimes if you're playing a mean V from some footage I've seen. V is just a great character. Can't wait to play more of her adventures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom