Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
She got banned for a month.

Lol, what?
Leave the forum for few days and you people start getting banned

A month seems a bit excessive :shrug:

The original ME trilogy is one of my favorite gaming experiences if i pretend the endings never happened.

Let me give you a spoiler-free summary of the best things that the ME franchise did that could very well enrich CP77 a lot:
  1. All your crew (secondary characters) would get new dialogue every time you completed a main story mission. The new dialogue would deepen your relationship with them and was somehow relevant with what was currently happening. For CP77, imagine your LI having new things to say every time you completed certain missions, instead of only the 3-4 dialogue options available once the LI's arc is completed.
  2. There were expansions dedicated to flesh out relationships, it did not matter that it might have been "out of place". I said somewhere, I don't remember where, that The Citadel DLC is basically fan service in which you throw a party with your crew before the final mission, this in the context of the galaxy being on the brink of destruction (seems out of place) but worked perfectly. Being able to see all your stern crew-mates completely drunk doing stupid things was a hilarious breather.
  3. You could pick and choose 2 members of your crew to accompany you in missions, and they would have dialogue not only about the mission but about the other crew member you chose to bring too, they would even interact with each other, or have different dialogue depending on their relationship with Shepard, and also interact with whomever was calling you during the mission. This is probably one of the biggest and strongest points of ME. This gave the game ridiculous replay-ability, because you would always be "discovering" new dialogue and interactions depending on missions and crew configurations (too bad the ending kinda made a lot of people never want to play ME ever again).

Now taking what I wrote above and defining some CP77 ideas regarding relationships and LI:
  1. New dialogue for LI after main missions and maybe certain side missions. It makes them seem real by making them acknowledge current events and changes the MC is going through.
  2. Do not be afraid of focusing on fleshing out relationships as content, recognize that the relationship aspect enhances every other aspect of the game, it might seem meaningless but it's far from it.
  3. I wouldn't go as far as ME here, because ME inherently supported this situations and CP77 does not. However, some form of communication via voice-call in certain missions and side jobs would be interesting to explore, see how the LI reacts to certain characters V meets during gigs, contracts, missions, etc. It's a shame that this was not implemented before, when Keanu was recording. The fact that Judy could listen to Johnny when in sync with V could have opened up very ME interactions between Judy and Johnny.

Oh please god, no...

No secret clone DLC for Cyberpunk, everything else tho :ok:

Don't have much to add, but you guys keep being awesome

judy .png

Hope they can do it with judy and ALL the relationships in the game, i really wish we all have a much rich experience that the game already give us to so many people. Judy its like my favorite but i know to many people are Panam, Kerry... maybe Riven, so please take this in consideration. This game its a raw diamond that can be the most shinny one!!

1. All your crew (secondary characters) would get new dialogue every time you completed a main story mission. The new dialogue would deepen your relationship with them and was somehow relevant with what was currently happening. For CP77, imagine your LI having new things to say every time you completed certain missions, instead of only the 3-4 dialogue options available once the LI's arc is completed.
  2. You could pick and choose 2 members of your crew to accompany you in missions, and they would have dialogue not only about the mission but about the other crew member you chose to bring too, they would even interact with each other, or have different dialogue depending on their relationship with Shepard, and also interact with whomever was calling you during the mission. This is probably one of the biggest and strongest points of ME. This gave the game ridiculous replay-ability, because you would always be "discovering" new dialogue and interactions depending on missions and crew configurations (too bad the ending kinda made a lot of people never want to play ME ever again).

So it is basically like Dragon Age in the future, and bruh I love DA:O. This game is one of my favorite games for many reasons, but mainly cause the companion system was so gooood. It worked just like you said, you could complete your team by selecting 3 of them, everyone got different dialogues and reactions on main events of the game, they all could also interact with each other. This is where bioware did great job, kinda makes me regret that Cyberpunk didn't introduce companion system.

Do not be afraid of focusing on fleshing out relationships as content, recognize that the relationship aspect enhances every other aspect of the game, it might seem meaningless but it's far from it.
Couldn't say it better, but at this moment I think it's pretty clear for everyone that romance characters are absolutely worth focusing on in future expansions. Community reaction to them is good enough proof.

Hey people! how is your day! i hope perfect! and to make it even more perfect i bring you a few photos i took during some free time i had yesterday :)

photomode_19012021_000307.png
photomode_20012021_234546.png
photomode_11012021_012444.png

Just to make the wait shorter.. hehe :cool:

Yesterday i was checking youtube and i found a video from TW3 where a modder gave life to Triss,Yennefer,Ciri.. etc.. With that mod, geralt was able to give a kiss to triss, tell her "i love you" and all this kind of things.. I need that with Judy.. And i need it NOW :sad: hahaha the waiting is killing me guys and it has just started..:giveup: XDDD the day we get some judy content im gonna cry like a baby... :cry:

So, I was scrolling through some pre-release Cyberpunk videos, and stumbled across this:

At first, it felt like the narrator sounded familiar, but then I realized that it's Judy's voice actress talking. No idea if y'all already knew this, so I might as well share it, in case you didn't. Hearing her voice is always cool, so why not, am I right?

Wheeze. I've watched this so many times pre-launch and still didn't put two-and-two together after. Great find!

And got your ping, Tych. Here y'all go! :giveup:

7_I_Miss_You_1.PNG
7_I_Miss_You_2.PNG
7_I_Miss_You_3.PNG

Hey fellow calabacitas!

Firstly, I’d like to say that I read a lot on this thread and that you all are amazing people with ideas that would deserve to be implemented in the game. Like, really. Having that much romance may not be for the average player who bought the game to shoot stuff but damn I’d love to see Cyberpunk take that path -even if it’s quite unlikely :giveup:

I don’t know if someone already talked/asked about this (I truly wish I had time to read the 30 pages of this thread) so here goes:
I saw some wall paintings in Judy’s flat and it was clearly a reminder of the Pyramid Song mission (see pics attached). But then it got me thinking about the interpretation of who these people are. While the two divers are quite easy to recognize (the one on the left even has the same eyes as Judy’s Ghost in the Shell tattoo so I figured it was her), who are the three other people? I think they may be memories of her past (like herself and the girl she broke the doll of, or maybe it’s just her and her grandparents), but I’m not sure. I could be wrong about everything. Anyone?

To remain on topic: a nice addition would be to add a small interaction of V commenting the painting. V can already have little conversations with her/his inside Johnny while interacting with some objects of Judy’s apartment… So if we ever see some additions made to this place I think it would be nice to have this one.

Take care

photomode_02012021_151312.png
photomode_02012021_151312+.jpg

God i missed the game and Judy so much, everyday i'm coming this topic and looking amazing photos thanks to you. I finished the game one time with my low graphic card. I wanna play ultra with all thing. Need 1.5 - 2 month for new. Waiting is hard...

Hey fellow calabacitas!

Firstly, I’d like to say that I read a lot on this thread and that you all are amazing people with ideas that would deserve to be implemented in the game. Like, really. Having that much romance may not be for the average player who bought the game to shoot stuff but damn I’d love to see Cyberpunk take that path -even if it’s quite unlikely :giveup:

I don’t know if someone already talked/asked about this (I truly wish I had time to read the 30 pages of this thread) so here goes:
I saw some wall paintings in Judy’s flat and it was clearly a reminder of the Pyramid Song mission (see pics attached). But then it got me thinking about the interpretation of who these people are. While the two divers are quite easy to recognize (the one on the left even has the same eyes as Judy’s Ghost in the Shell tattoo so I figured it was her), who are the three other people? I think they may be memories of her past (like herself and the girl she broke the doll of, or maybe it’s just her and her grandparents), but I’m not sure. I could be wrong about everything. Anyone?

To remain on topic: a nice addition would be to add a small interaction of V commenting the painting. V can already have little conversations with her/his inside Johnny while interacting with some objects of Judy’s apartment… So if we ever see some additions made to this place I think it would be nice to have this one.

Take care

View attachment 11150528View attachment 11150531
Interesting finding, makes me wonder how much did I miss in my gameplay lol. She is so cute though, can't get enough of Judy

So it is basically like Dragon Age in the future, and bruh I love DA:O. This game is one of my favorite games for many reasons, but mainly cause the companion system was so gooood. It worked just like you said, you could complete your team by selecting 3 of them, everyone got different dialogues and reactions on main events of the game, they all could also interact with each other. This is where bioware did great job, kinda makes me regret that Cyberpunk didn't introduce companion system.

Couldn't say it better, but at this moment I think it's pretty clear for everyone that romance characters are absolutely worth focusing on in future expansions. Community reaction to them is good enough proof.
I would literally like this. Companion system would be so good. Like we get to choose our crew (similar to Gta maybe), people have already made panam and judy follow V.
CDPR please read this forum sometimes.
Post automatically merged:

Hey fellow calabacitas!

Take care

View attachment 11150528View attachment 11150531
That is actually very easy to miss. Cos whenever I enter her apartment, all I do is watch Judy .;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom