Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I just think it's unrealistic for CDPR to actually put so much effort into this. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to. Judy is the fictional character I have the most feelings towards, but adding all of this stuff that people mention would take them like another 2 years of development, there's just too much that people want and I doubt it's going to happen.

In a major story dlc they release I'm pretty sure we'll get some more interactions with romance partners, but not this much.

Agreed that it feels like a lot of interactions need to fleshed out some more (especially after you 'move in'), be really good to see it used as means to learn more about V in some ways as well, which could be tailored according to your background choices.

I just think it's unrealistic for CDPR to actually put so much effort into this. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to. Judy is the fictional character I have the most feelings towards, but adding all of this stuff that people mention would take them like another 2 years of development, there's just too much that people want and I doubt it's going to happen.

In a major story dlc they release I'm pretty sure we'll get some more interactions with romance partners, but not this much.
They kinda made the game in 4 years through which most of the stuff were made and scraped, I believe we can expect the content to roll out by late 2021 or early 2022. Achievable target it seems. They already knew before launch Judy will be going to be fav character, she was featured in mostly all trailers(even when "who is at your side" time too), also in their jali research video she was featured. Not giving her much content will be the worst business decision for them.

They kinda made the game in 4 years through which most of the stuff were made and scraped, I believe we can expect the content to roll out by late 2021 or early 2022. Achievable target it seems. They already knew before launch Judy will be going to be fav character, she was featured in mostly all trailers(even when "who is at your side" time too), also in their jali research video she was featured. Not giving her much content will be the worst business decision for them.
I agree. She is one of, if not, the most popular character in the game. They'd be silly to not continue. Perhaps a more in-depth story about her, or, as others have already mentioned, a complete focus on V and Judy's relationship.

Sorry I am again comparing their current workforce to the witcher and also CDPR's first priority is getting game back on PS store and damage control. But I will be glad if they feature alternative looks of major characters (not just judy), like they did with triss, yen & ciri.
They can give Judy new clothes, maybe sea blue hair (to justify her zodiac sign).
I wont mind if they go off track too. Like this one below with red shade.(Disclaimer: Heart can melt after watching this, view at your own risk)
2295959043_preview_judy.gif

If anyone has better quality of this, then pls lemme know.

I go away from this thread for a few days, come back, read this thread, this damn thread...

Read about Judy and see lots of cool pics of Judy - So awesome! Such great shots! Awesome! JUDY! JUDY!
Someone brings up Shepard Clone - UGH! I'd forgotten all about that, a damn repressed memory best left repressed.
Fan made content to Jackie after Jackie gone - *eyeballs leak horribly over keyboard* I'M NOT CRYING - YOU'RE CRYING.
Regular people thinking romance is a waste of time - "Egh, they'll come around after a few playthroughs"

...most dramatic five minutes of roller coaster emotions since I chose short end game option after romancing Judy.

I love this thread.

Edit : find out Ashii got banned - That's shit.

This thread is like a drug.. you just cant stop reading all the amazing ideas/content the people shares... i have to say it again.. you people.. are GOLD!! :cool::love:

Today i dreamed that a cdpr Dev answered this thread hahahaha im going crazy guys.. :facepalm:XDD.. But now.. tbh i think that this game needs our ideas.. maybe not the 100%, i know its a lot.. but hey.. the 95%??? <.< . some of the best ideas people shared here are easy to implement, like text messages.. more interaction for romances at their home.. a few ramdon comments from this romances when they see you, and not only the same comment :sad:.. this would make the game and the romance feel soo much alive and real.. would give us a ton of quality to the gameplay and the player experience... I just hope that the idea of "hanging out" will come to us sooner or later.. thats my dream.. to have a dinner with Judy.. to know whats her favourite dish or something I dont know.. this game has like 50 different restaurants.. the biggest quantity i have ever seen in a videogame.. come on CDPR.. use your potential! you have infinite possibilities to improve the immersion of the game!

Judy/Panam are the most amazing characters i saw in any videogame.. when you talk to them they look real.. their face expressions.. their eyes.. their movements.. its something amazing what CDPR did with this game.. The community really needs something more at the end, this game deserves it.. All days.. 24/7 you can see or Panams thread or this thread on hot topics.. that MEANS SOMETHING.. so CDPR just bring us some more Judy content, and the same with the rest of NPCs.. while we wait you to bring us an amazing DLC in Arizona with more interaction and features.. i will throw my money for something like this.. soo.. :shrug:

Just to finish, here you have people my pics of today.. more life for your eyes as usual <3 :)

photomode_21012021_223406.png
photomode_21012021_224322.png
photomode_21012021_223721.png
photomode_21012021_225350.png

I love her.. soo soo much.. :giveup:

This thread is like a drug.. you just cant stop reading all the amazing ideas/content the people shares... i have to say it again.. you people.. are GOLD!! :cool::love:

Today i dreamed that a cdpr Dev answered this thread hahahaha im going crazy guys.. :facepalm:XDD.. But now.. tbh i think that this game needs our ideas.. maybe not the 100%, i know its a lot.. but hey.. the 95%??? <.< . some of the best ideas people shared here are easy to implement, like text messages.. more interaction for romances at their home.. a few ramdon comments from this romances when they see you, and not only the same comment :sad:.. this would make the game and the romance feel soo much alive and real.. would give us a ton of quality to the gameplay and the player experience... I just hope that the idea of "hanging out" will come to us sooner or later.. thats my dream.. to have a dinner with Judy.. to know whats her favourite dish or something I dont know.. this game has like 50 different restaurants.. the biggest quantity i have ever seen in a videogame.. come on CDPR.. use your potential! you have infinite possibilities to improve the immersion of the game!

Judy/Panam are the most amazing characters i saw in any videogame.. when you talk to them they look real.. their face expressions.. their eyes.. their movements.. its something amazing what CDPR did with this game.. The community really needs something more at the end, this game deserves it.. All days.. 24/7 you can see or Panams thread or this thread on hot topics.. that MEANS SOMETHING.. so CDPR just bring us some more Judy content, and the same with the rest of NPCs.. while we wait you to bring us an amazing DLC in Arizona with more interaction and features.. i will throw my money for something like this.. soo.. :shrug:

Just to finish, here you have people my pics of today.. more life for your eyes as usual <3 :)

View attachment 11151047View attachment 11151050View attachment 11151053View attachment 11151056

The overall vibe in this thread and the Panam thread is great. We have created a small community of our own within these threads.

View attachment 11151047View attachment 11151050View attachment 11151053View attachment 11151056

Just imagine if the people on these two threads were actual devs working on the game... How far we'd get... o_O

Edit : too bad the only programming I do is adding a new contact in my phone

Just imagine if the people on these two threads were actual devs working on the game... How far we'd get... o_O

Edit : too bad the only programming I do is adding a new contact in my phone
It is not that hard tbh, but still least they view this thread time to time, and maybe think hey thats a nice idea
Post automatically merged:

You really are doing god's work by sharing Judy's pic with us :love:

Shoutout to all awesome people in this thread who are sharing amazing stuff and keeping this community clean and making it best
1560176598_breath.gif

You really are doing god's work by sharing Judy's pic with us :love:

Shoutout to all awesome people in this thread who are sharing amazing stuff and keeping this community clean and making it bestView attachment 11151077

I will never stop making Judy´s photos for all of you :cool:<3

I love that meme! describes perfectly the quality of the community we have :love:!!

Im sure that someone in CDPR have read some of our ideas.. its impossible they didnt look our thread or Panams thread.. IMPOSSIBLE.. so now we have just to wait and see what happens :) Im sure we will get it.. and our ideas will be real someday :cool:

Top Bottom