Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Lord forgive me for what I'm about to do to this thread lol...

View attachment 11153585View attachment 11153588View attachment 11153591View attachment 11153594View attachment 11153600
(that perk pop up kills me, what the f is that :ROFLMAO:)

By the way, this mods was hyped to high havens by the Fallout community. So you decide if you want moders writing Judy, I personally don't want that :shrug:

Now for a palate cleanser because I'm not that evil
View attachment 11153609

And how I see everybody in this thread ;)

View attachment 11153615
Those Fallout screens were painful to read, yikes. I just hope if there is Judy mods out there, the people making the mods will treat Judy with the same time and respect that the devs at CDPR gave her. I am cautiously optimistic though. There has been fan fiction for Judy already and there have already been some photoshopped Judy texts with additional dialogue that I have seen so who knows. the additional texts and maybe a mod for allowing NPCs to be a companion or follower would be good but keep the hard work for CDPR to do.

images (12).jpeg
Erhsq39XYAIsxQQ.jpeg
ErOfs3bWMAE2daP.jpeg
EsSHjlJWMAQ7IKS.jpeg

Sharing pics of Judy to make your morning, Good morning.
(Sorry if posting already posted pics)

Last edited:
View attachment 11153888View attachment 11153891View attachment 11153894View attachment 11153897
Sharing pics of Judy to make your morning, Good morning.
(Sorry if posting already posted pics)
There is no better way to start the day than going here and seeing some Judy pics, thanks fam.

It would be cool if there were messages like this allowing us to go to our romance's place and have some kind of interaction based on what was in the text. Like for example, we randomly get ^^^^ this message, which would trigger some kind of mini quest where we could go to Judy to cheer her up. Or like having possibility to take her back to home after we got the message that she is drunk as fuck. There are lot of possibilities honestly.

There is no better way to start the day than going here and seeing some Judy pics, thanks fam.

It would be cool if there were messages like this allowing us to go to our romance's place and have some kind of interaction based on what was in the text. Like for example, we randomly get ^^^^ this message, which would trigger some kind of mini quest where we could go to Judy to cheer her up. Or like having possibility to take her back to home after we got the message that she is drunk as fuck. There are lot of possibilities honestly.
These small details would be good, it is not always life or death, sometimes it is just finding frying pan for an old lady.
I literally sometimes want to share the ideas from this forum nd tag all cdpr devs on twitter, so that they can see what fans want to see.... They seem to be active on twitter. I doubt they go through all forums for ideas. This is the only place where people are suggesting something, aint bi****ing.

Last edited:

its amazing! how a text dialog can make us feel so many emotions.. and gives realism to the romance.. its something that CDPR must use to improve the romances for sure.. This text messages combined with different kind of interactions for Judy at home would be in my opinion a very nice step on the right way. There is too many things that they can do with this.. imagine if CDPR with their love to the details and their experience create these messages.. it would be crazy..

Just the fact that with this, they could add a dialog about the reveal of the real name of V.. a conversation about the firetruck.. you can talk about everything and it would feel nice.. :)

I can see Judy sending you a text like..

Judy:Hey V, i was wondering.. left or right?..
V:mm what it is about?? mmm Left?
Judy: Alright now i know where to put my next tattoo.. one of the most important..
V: ohh really? what its about? something crazy this time? XD
Judy: i will tattoo a V.. symbol of love, purity and faith.. i didnt tell you many times V, but you are important to me.. i feel nice when im with you, and thats something i rarely felt in my life.. so thats it! i took the decision, and you helped me with the place.. left side of the chest, like the heart, what a beautiful place isnt it?
V: ohh Jud.. Im speechless.. i will try my best to leave this city with you and start our new life together.. if there is something i know is that you showed me what love and care means.. Thank you Judy.. for everything..
Judy: no problem calabacita, take your time and finish everything you have attached to this city.. I will be here waiting for you, just take care ok? love you V.
V: I will Judy.. Love you too..

Now imagine what a dev can do.. XD its crazy.. I really hope that we will see a lot of quality content on that period of "improvements" there is too many ways to do the things right and related to romances. Because i think is totally clear that the strongest side of this game are the romances.. They give us emotions.. love... but in a lvl that we have never experienced before in any videogame.

Im sure and hope that the next DLC will be in Arizona, giving us more quality moments with our favourite characters in the game (romances) i want to know more about Judy, i want to see how the life is going for V and Judy after a few months after the ending of act 2.. want to see how Judy tries to help us with our desease, how Panam and Judy work together to help you.. it would be beautiful.. without doubt it will be the best game of my life if it happens, because i will never forget what i feel and what this game makes me feel everyday..

But before we put our hands on this amazing expansion, i would love to see implemented more interaction for romances at home, more text dialogs.. and if its possible CDPR.. an option to hang out to 1 or 2 places with our romances, to enjoy the time with them. 2 of these things are easy to add.. the hang out option requires more time but hey.. its worth for sure, because me as a lot of players will continue playing this game with that features for ages haha :cool:

I will post some pics of Judy. Sadly i fell sleep in my chair when i was playing last night, so these are not new.. all photos of Judy are nice for our eyes and heart! so here you have some i didnt upload the last days :cool:
photomode_16012021_212315.png

photomode_18012021_142517.png

photomode_23012021_002212.png

I hope you all are having a nice day !! :) Judy´s express has no breaks!! <3

Last edited:
I literally sometimes want your guys ideas to copy paste on twitter and tag all cdpr devs.. They seem to be active on twitter. I doubt they go through all forums. This is the only place where people are suggesting something, aint bi****ing.
For me, you can even print screen best ideas and paste it to their tweets. I wouldn't honestly mind that, if this means making devs see our message then let's get it.

Yup sure... One day we will compile all our stuff and then we can post it.
P.S.: I didnt meant to take credit of your ideas, that just didnt came out well:censored:
I get ya, still I couldn't care less about credit if I knew my suggestions reached devs. All we want here is getting more content with Judy, if it will happen I'm gonna be happy like a child, so just go ahead if you want.

I get ya, still I couldn't care less about credit if I knew my suggestions reached devs. All we want here is getting more content with Judy, if it will happen I'm gonna be happy like a child, so just go ahead if you want.

@Cheekoo13 I second what Kadoa said. Any way to boost the visibility to the devs of the positive and constructive criticism we've come up with together on this thread is a good effort. Full steam ahead buddy, go nuts. :cool:

These small details would be good, it is not always life or death, sometimes it is just finding frying pan for an old lady.
I literally sometimes want to share the ideas from this forum nd tag all cdpr devs on twitter, so that they can see what fans want to see.... They seem to be active on twitter. I doubt they go through all forums for ideas. This is the only place where people are suggesting something, aint bi****ing.

Loved the reference. Absolutely choom, post suggestions to your heart's content, we need no credit, we need content :beer:

Top Bottom