Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
If I remember correctly, there's little hints in Judy's pad that as soon as you tell her about your brain problem she starts looking into stuff related to the brain in a data shard, don't remember the exact name, but it wasn't about brain dances. Like Johnny says, makes me all mushy inside, he can feel it :sad: ..

JudySkate4.jpg
JudySkate2.jpg

Having any sort of skating in the game is almost not going to happen but I wanted Judy to be a skater in Thug Pro so I added her. I could actually see Judy be into skating!

Youtube link:
Judy in Thug Pro Mod
(Warning: Audio in video may be loud so turn down speakers)

There are 3 ways they can take the new storyline going forward, and maybe it is a good idea to try figure why they put themselves in this spot altogether when we look at them.
  • Obvious first way would be to take one ending as canon and run with it, while this is the easiest way out, some of the romances get inevitably hurt, so they would let down a lot of the audience. They could simply see which ending was most popular with people to validate why they went with it. This isn't the best option in my opinion.
  • Second version would be to consolidate all the endings into the same path, as people suggested, similar how they approached act 1 with our points of origin. This would probably see the least amount of harm amongst the audience. It is more work but the continuation would feel logical. Some endings end up canned inevitably. This option will either see Rogue have a minor role if any going forward. Johnny is out of the picture in current state likely.
  • Third would be one that is made to see Johnny still around. Either with a new ending that keeps the status quo and stopping V's death, while preventing Johnny from taking V's body. Or DLC that would see V saving Johnny since he is trapped in cyberspace along with many others. After this point story would follow first or second point listed.
Food for discussion would be the sneaky site that promises DLC in next months that CDPR launched. In the background of it is a clear hint where they might be going next. It hints: Where's Johnny?

WheresJohnny.PNG
This could be a clear hint towards the 3rd point as to our path forward with time we have left. Remember that even if we have the cure and save V we still need a "higher goal", that could be saving Johnny and people trapped by Mikoshi. Don't forget that Mikoshi has multiple facilities, why couldn't one be in, idk, Arizona? Another in Crystal Palace that is conveniently safe from EMP attacks? :shrug:
Either way this hint might lead us to think we would focus first on saving Johnny in DLC, or saving our life first and then leave saving Johnny for an expansion.

One thing is clear from endings and character tendencies. That is that the story wishes to move out of Night City a bit. Wether that is Arizona or Crystal Palace or ideally both. Certain is that characters are getting split from NC in the current state. And regardless of ending. One life path is moving out entirely out of the region. Aldecaldos are out, do we really see nomads not being a thing anymore? This makes Arizona practically a necessity in my view, unless these life paths have no life in CDPR's eyes moving on.

Following that regarding romances:
If we wish to think about where Judy is going next, we can't split her from the other romances in terms of importance. This is why I think you are safe to dismiss any suggestion or prediction that would benefit only her in future DLC and totally sideline some, if not all other romances for V. There is no way CDPR would neglect others unless they choose to neglect all romances in dlc/expansion. And seen how the split was made with Judy and Panam sticking together towards Arizona and River, Kerry staying in NC. Meaning basically female lesbian V and male straight V players are invested in Arizona, female straight V and male gay V are invested in NC. Therefor, if you play male or female V you have someone to look forward to in Arizona and someone to not leave behind in NC as well. This is in my opinion clear intent to create investment for a new region. And it obviously worked.

Given that these investments are possibly split to 2 or maybe 3 regions in future, they will all need to have story quests that would give them relevance. In the end converging towards one goal but flashing out our narrative ties to each of them. With expected side quests to our love interests somewhere in there. The big question is to what extend we can logically involve our LIs in the main story going forward. Panam obviously easy, but rest of the cast wasn't given such impact in any of the endings aside from cutscenes after. Even those wouldn't happen if we ignored side quests for romances. Mind you Judy can block you if you mess up Pisces quest and there you go. Kerry you can entirely miss out on meeting easily. The team has to take into account these possibilities if they want any narrative logic going forward and structure any quest around any of these characters.

It is a big task, but a remedy could be to have characters like Judy, in case she blocked V, contact V again in the DLC, establish connection due to personal needs and connect her to main story in her capacity after. Same way for her to introduce herself back to V if they are just friends while she is on way to Oregon, unless you are given option to just contact naturally if her expertise are needed for a quest ahead. Situation is lot simpler if you have an ongoing romance that game can streamline to stick to V at some point regardless of who it is. Kerry and River would need to establish such connection to you as well if the game wishes to give you a chance to put them into a main story quest. And personally I think you should have lot less reward and harder time, obviously less content too if you go out of your way to not establish any connection to any character, friendly or intimate. Ideally CDPR team will find a way to accommodate your choice and shape future progress around it, include romances to main bits or leave them out of it if a player chose so.

A more given, obvious, and expected option, would be to just allow all the romances to continue having their own side stories with V with those quests giving some impact to the main one and the main one reflecting in some way back at them. Great if they can do both ofc. However there are many more themes in this universe they can explore if they allow all these characters to carry their own stories next to V. Allow them to have agency and weight in their own paths not entirely overshadowed by V's main questline.

Lastly why are we in this conundrum with multiple endings? The obvious is to accommodate and give closure to differing type of personalities that wanna see the story unfold in a way they can make their own. For some this will end up retconned since the story has to progress and the dev team has to choose which path will give them most space to expand on their vision. This is where the audience comes in, our feedback on what is good and what is desirable for next expansion is what helps them make a more informed decision, who to include, who to exclude, who made impact and where do people wish to see the story go. We have to remind ourselves that at the end of the day, it is still people that are behind these stories, often uncertain if it hit the mark, if it was satisfactory, what could be better, wondering what we think? And they give us choices upon which we can influence their decisions, wouldn't you do the same in their spot?

Last edited:
There are 3 ways they can take the new storyline going forward, and maybe it is a good idea to try figure why they put themselves in this spot altogether when we look at them.

Fantastic post @Trinixy , was this taken from another thread or is it an older post from this one?, if so, shame on me, don't remember reading it. Enjoyed it a lot!. These are great points.

Regarding the obvious and expected option mentioned in the last paragraph. I also feel that it's likely that a main story would be (or at least could be) independent of LIs. I'd be happy with them making our LI (in our case Judy) acknowledge the progression of the story. I like recurring interaction with characters to discover new dialogue as I'm completing missions or doing stuff. Also, my hope is that CDPR notices fan favorites and give them the same detail and attention (if not more) that what CDPR has already done with previous titles.

Lastly why are we in this conundrum with multiple endings? The obvious is to accommodate and give closure to differing type of personalities that wanna see the story unfold in a way they can make their own. For some this will end up retconned since the story has to progress and the dev team has to choose which path will give them most space to expand on their vision. This is where the audience comes in, our feedback on what is good and what is desirable for next expansion is what helps them make a more informed decision, who to include, who to exclude, who made impact and where do people wish to see the story go. We have to remind ourselves that at the end of the day, it is still people that are behind these stories, often uncertain if it hit the mark, if it was satisfactory, what could be better, wondering what we think? And they give us choices upon which we can influence their decisions, wouldn't you do the same in their spot?

Couldn't have said it better!

Fantastic post @Trinixy , was this taken from another thread or is it an older post from this one?, if so, shame on me, don't remember reading it. Enjoyed it a lot!. These are great points.

Regarding the obvious and expected option mentioned in the last paragraph. I also feel that it's likely that a main story would be (or at least could be) independent of LIs. I'd be happy with them making our LI (in our case Judy) acknowledge the progression of the story. I like recurring interaction with characters to discover new dialogue as I'm completing missions or doing stuff. Also, my hope is that CDPR notices fan favorites and give them the same detail and attention (if not more) that what CDPR has already done with previous titles.
Not sure if someone made these points before, I thought I would try define some and did bit of research concerning what we can objectively observe regarding dlc from the trails left by the DEVs. Also felt important to direct people towards possible future involvement concerning Johnny since that will have impact on our LIs too.

I agree with your train of thought towards romances having their own bit of story and content tailored to them with V involved, for the benefit of giving them a more defined and complete growth but as well the option to discover more themes the Cyberpunk genre could explore with them. And just like you, I would be happy it their involvement is felt in dialogue in main stories or their own stories based on events V goes tru, that is already a really nice reward and gives life to them. If for example the side stories with our romances unlock something that benefits the main questline, that could be seen as their involvement too. From a purely gameplay perspective. If you gift Judy her childhood firetruck that you found for her, and she later offers you to use it in a main story mission to give you an advantage in some way. There you go, you got dialogue, you got new gameplay option, they are involved, things like that would be nice.

One thing is clear from endings and character tendencies. That is that the story wishes to move out of Night City a bit. Wether that is Arizona or Crystal Palace or ideally both. Certain is that characters are getting split from NC in the current state. And regardless of ending. One life path is moving out entirely out of the region. Aldecaldos are out, do we really see nomads not being a thing anymore? This makes Arizona practically a necessity in my view, unless these life paths have no life in CDPR's eyes moving on.

Lastly why are we in this conundrum with multiple endings?
The obvious is to accommodate and give closure to differing type of personalities that wanna see the story unfold in a way they can make their own. For some this will end up retconned since the story has to progress and the dev team has to choose which path will give them most space to expand on their vision. This is where the audience comes in, our feedback on what is good and what is desirable for next expansion is what helps them make a more informed decision, who to include, who to exclude, who made impact and where do people wish to see the story go. We have to remind ourselves that at the end of the day, it is still people that are behind these stories, often uncertain if it hit the mark, if it was satisfactory, what could be better, wondering what we think? And they give us choices upon which we can influence their decisions, wouldn't you do the same in their spot?
What if they never made it out of region, they might add something happened or someone intercepted...who knows

The obvious is to accommodate and give closure to differing type of personalities that wanna see the story unfold in a way they can make their own. For some this will end up retconned since the story has to progress and the dev team has to choose which path will give them most space to expand on their vision. This is where the audience comes in, our feedback on what is good and what is desirable for next expansion is what helps them make a more informed decision, who to include, who to exclude, who made impact and where do people wish to see the story go. We have to remind ourselves that at the end of the day, it is still people that are behind these stories, often uncertain if it hit the mark, if it was satisfactory, what could be better, wondering what we think? And they give us choices upon which we can influence their decisions, wouldn't you do the same in their spot?

Totally Agree with You Trinixy, and as always you explained all perfectly and clearly :ok:

CDPR must hear his community, there is no day that someone dont ask for a continuation of the story in Arizona, and this, has a reason.. and it is clear, it is the only ending that envolves: Love, family and hope (whats better than that?), i dont see a better continuation for the game that is not the star ending with the aldecaldos and Judy (same for Male V with Panam oc) CDPR has everything to win and nothing to lose if they choose this ending as the chosen one for the continuation. They could even make a short cut of story for each ending before Act 3.. all of them ending at the same point (travelling to arizona for A or B reason)

As we said many times, there are soo many points that werent cleared during the game related to romances, and even some parts of the main story. The community wants to know more about this masterpiece of characters CDPR created, we want to know more about Judy and all the relationships, because it was what made us feel in this game the most beautiful emotions in any videogame, its the strongest point of Cyberpunk2077, We need to know what happens next, we need a new area or more than one (because as you well said Trinixy, maybe they add 2 new areas as happened in The Witcher 3.. so i agree that it should be Arizona and Crystal Palace).

I really want to see an expansion in Arizona where your actions matter.. where our romances are "ALIVE" where some of the ideas/requests the community shared were heared and implemented, i think its the way to total succes for this game.. :ok:

Just imagine Guys.. An expansion in Arizona.. With Judy And Panam by our side.. with a new objetive.. a new adventure.. new enemies.. with interactions.. with all the improvements we will see during this year and some of the ideas we shared..
TBH.. i dont think there is a better continuation for the story than all that together..:cool::cry:

As always people, Here you have my pics of today! just for you :beer:

photomode_26012021_053429.png
photomode_26012021_054250.png
photomode_26012021_005900.png

Love you all! Judy´s Express has no breaks!! <3:love:

Fantastic post, as always, Trinixy! I think, as you and XxSalviixX said before, that they may go down the same path as they did with TW3, as in expanding the game with 2 new regions, and tie them up with the base game in some way. And i also agree that, in the way they wrote the endings, specifically the Star ending, Arizona really becomes a necessity, and that as the story points to moving out of NC, the other region to be added should be Crystal Palace. :ok:

I'm sure CDPR is very aware that they created gold with this game's story, and that they've created a diamond with the ''side'' storylines, imo, especially with Judy and Panam. And, as you well put it, these stories have people behind it, and i think they will hear the community to hit that bullseye with these expansions in the future, as well as with adding features to the game before and after said expansions!

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! :cool:
Post automatically merged:

Totally Agree with You Trinixy, and as always you explained all perfectly and clearly :ok:

CDPR must hear his community, there is no day that someone dont ask for a continuation of the story in Arizona, and this, has a reason.. and it is clear, it is the only ending that envolves: Love, family and hope (whats better than that?), i dont see a better continuation for the game that is not the star ending with the aldecaldos and Judy (same for Male V with Panam oc) CDPR has everything to win and nothing to lose if they choose this ending as the chosen one for the continuation. They could even make a short cut of story for each ending before Act 3.. all of them ending at the same point (travelling to arizona for A or B reason)

As we said many times, there are soo many points that werent cleared during the game related to romances, and even some parts of the main story. The community wants to know more about this masterpiece of characters CDPR created, we want to know more about Judy and all the relationships, because it was what made us feel in this game the most beautiful emotions in any videogame, its the strongest point of Cyberpunk2077, We need to know what happens next, we need a new area or more than one (because as you well said Trinixy, maybe they add 2 new areas as happened in The Witcher 3.. so i agree that it should be Arizona and Crystal Palace).

I really want to see an expansion in Arizona where your actions matter.. where our romances are "ALIVE" where some of the ideas/requests the community shared were heared and implemented, i think its the way to total succes for this game.. :ok:

Just imagine Guys.. An expansion in Arizona.. With Judy And Panam by our side.. with a new objetive.. a new adventure.. new enemies.. with interactions.. with all the improvements we will see during this year and some of the ideas we shared..
TBH.. i dont think there is a better continuation for the story than all that together..:cool::cry:

View attachment 11157614View attachment 11157626View attachment 11157623

Yes! The expansion i want to see the most is the Arizona one, seeing some ideas that were suggested to be implemented, see out actions lead us to meaningful paths, and last, but not least, see out romances feel alive, damn well put, XxSalviixX!

I think too that it would be the perfect path to the game moving forward! Just thinking of seeing Judy, Panam and the Aldecaldos together in Arizona makes me smile! :ok::sad:

And once again, breathtaking shots! :sad:

Good evening, choombas! Love to see this community grow everyday, and, as always, the Judy Express has no breaks, soon we'll be in Arizona! :cool::love:

Here are my contribution, some pics of Judy to brighten your day, chooms, love you all! :cool:<3
photomode_25012021_205537.png
photomode_24012021_225755.png
photomode_24012021_233311.png
photomode_25012021_205337.png
photomode_24012021_224911.png

Last edited:

View attachment 11157614View attachment 11157626View attachment 11157623

Yeah.. when we think about it, they actually did added new parts for Hos and whole new map for b&w...
Maybe we wont see this in 2021, but looks totally possible to have new areas.

And as always you guys are amazing, community keeps growing.
Loving these new ideas and pics of Judy:love:.

Judy Train has no Breaks!!!
tenor (1).gif

One day of being away from the forum and I already have so much posts to catch up. If this isn't proof that Judy Express got no brakes then I don't know what is. Love to see some support from Panam gang too.
This is where the audience comes in, our feedback on what is good and what is desirable for next expansion is what helps them make a more informed decision, who to include, who to exclude, who made impact and where do people wish to see the story go
Like Trinixy said, right now our feedback is very important, we need to let CDPR know what was the strongest side of the game, what we simply enjoyed the most. With that knowledge it will be easier for them to decide what should they build on. We are clearly doing great job right now, considering how social medias are flooded with Judy and Panam, we just need to keep it going so we will be getting closer and closer to our dream.

Last edited:
One day of being away from the forum and I already have so much posts to catch up. If this isn't proof that Judy Express got no breaks then I don't know what is. Love to see some support from Panam gang too.

Like Trinixy said, right now our feedback is very important, we need to let CDPR know what was the strongest side of the game, what we simply enjoyed the most. With that knowledge it will be easier for them to decide what should they build on. We are clearly doing great job right now, considering how social medias are flooded with Judy and Panam, we just need to keep it going so we will be getting closer and closer to our dream.
Im 100% with you! I Hope so bad that CDPR hear us and give us a another Dream to play :)!

Judy´s Express Has no Breakes!! :ok::facepalm:

Raendwyr, first of all.. Thank you so much!! :cool: love your pics too! lets never end this contribution to the thread of our beautiful Judy :love::ok:

Im sure we will see Judy, Panam and the aldecaldos back to action with a lot of quality content.. CDPR is taking an eye to this and Panam´s Thread.. IM SURE !!

I can imagine us living in a new house somewhere in Arizona with Judy (this time with a double bed please XD), with a lot of our ideas implemented.. with us being able to visit Panam and the new aldecaldos camp with all this tech they stole from Arasaka.. Omg.. At this rithm the Vasilisc is going to finish being a spaceship hahaha

I would throw my money to CDPR just for some of the ideas we share here everyday..
Just imagine seeing this in a trailer... :cry:

Welcome To Arizona.JPG

C-A-N-T W-A-I-T :giveup:

Raendwyr, first of all.. Thank you so much!! :cool: love your pics too! lets never end this contribution to the thread of our beautiful Judy :love::ok:

Im sure we will see Judy, Panam and the aldecaldos back to action with a lot of quality content.. CDPR is taking an eye to this and Panam´s Thread.. IM SURE !!

I can imagine us living in a new house somewhere in Arizona with Judy (this time with a double bed please XD), with a lot of our ideas implemented.. with us being able to visit Panam and the new aldecaldos camp with all this tech they stole from Arasaka.. Omg.. At this rithm the Vasilisc is going to finish being a spaceship hahaha

I would throw my money to CDPR just for some of the ideas we share here everyday..

View attachment 11157704

Keep Judy and Panam train going so we may get faster to Arizona than we expect :beer:

View attachment 11157731

We will never stop :ok: As you said, we will get faster than we expect :beer:Judy´s Express and Panam´s Express has no breaks!! destination? ARIZONA!!

To Quote our boi Delamain "CHOO CHOO MUTHAFUCKA".

I keep listening to synthy electronica and love songs and my mind keeps going back to Judy and V.

I need more Cyberpunk! ugh this waiting sucks.

View attachment 11157704

Imagine the satisfaction of seeing our ideas in the DLC...
Would be awesome
tenor - 2021-01-26T230823.726.gif

Top Bottom