Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
photomode_27012021_061537.png

Her expression here makes her look like she's thinking of V. Or misses her.:cry:

Her expression here makes her look like she's thinking of V. Or misses her.:cry:

Totally agree!! :sad: this photo gives me the feel that she is thinking about how could she help V.. thinking that she really found the love, but the city tries to take it away from her.. But im sure that Judy will find a way to cure V, and their love will be something even more legendary than all the legends of afterlife together :ok: <3

Hello People! i hope you are having an amazing day!:beer:

I just downloaded the Appearance Menu mod.. and i have to say that ITS AMAZING guys.. its perfect for making photos (because you can change the clothes and appearance of Judy.. Panam.. etc)!
Now i will pass the game for 5th time hahaha just to make photos from new angles and new perspectives :facepalm:... hahaha
So expect more and more Judy´s pics :ok: (The thing i dont like much from this mod are the companions.. i dont see the point of adding Adam smasher as a companion..:facepalm:or random people...) XD but i like the Judy/Panam´s company while taking some new photos and sometimes i just love to have Judy by my side to not feel lonely in NC <3.

The mod community is now more alive than ever, i cant wait to see what will come to the game! i just hope not to see anything related with Judy like that fallout mod you showed the other day guys.. hahaha :facepalm: (I think that all the content related to voice dialogs and quests must be something that only CDPR should add.. Because CDPR writers are brilliants so please.. we need more!! :) ) But honestly i would not mind if someone adds some interactions like "to give Judy a Kiss", "a hug" or things like that, small details.. these kind of things could be enough to add a little more inmersion to the relationship while we wait for the DLCs and Expansions, .. because the wait is killing me slowly hahaha at this point i see myself passing the game for 100th times in one year just to get my dose of Judy hahaha

Now that i see your post Zenphor.. please make a mod with all these text dialogs:sad:!! i would pay to have some conversations like these with Judy hahaha love these dialogs :love: CDPR please Take note of these Dialogs!! we need something like that in the game! make us feel as you well know!! give us more Judy/Panam/Kerry/River!!

Im sure someone in CDPR is already writing different conversations for romances.. i see it coming guys!

As always here you have my pic of today, same as yesterday, but this time in black and white, i think i like this one more than the other.. That face of Judy.. aww..:giveup:

View attachment 11159432

Judy´s Express has no breaks!! <3 :beer:
1611866791664.png

Maaaan I love your pics. For now, until we don't get any new content with her, these are one of few things filling the emptiness. :sad: Really hope we gonna get something new soon. We have so many golden ideas here just waiting to be realized.

Hi everyone in the Judy thread!
Our friend from the Panama thread suggested new emotes with the image of Panama. Why not post your suggestions for Judy emotes? Let's promote this topic!

Hey!

Just wanted to ask if it's still possible to suggest forum emotes.
Over on the Panam Thread I suggested to add two Panam pics as emotes and the others seemed to like the idea. Here's the two pics in 44x44 and png:
Smiling Panam:
View attachment 11159153
Frowning Panam:
View attachment 11159156

We need these emotes :cry:

Hi everyone in the Judy thread!
Our friend from the Panama thread suggested new emotes with the image of Panama. Why not post your suggestions for Judy emotes? Let's promote this topic!

We need these emotes :cry:

Yep, the "Judy dirty grin" as an emote is not something we would like, it is something we need
Post automatically merged:

*wink*
Wink.png

Last edited:
Hey people! i saw those pics and i said.. Omg.. i have stuff to do :ok:.. hahaha Here i made some pics that we could use for emotes! i didnt think about it, but hell.. it would be amazing to have emotes of our favourite characters!!

I hope you like it! choose your favourite! :love: :beer:

Happy_Judy.png

1 - Happy Judy

Look_Judy_4.png

2- Sad Judy

Look_Judy_2.png

3- Sexy Judy

Look_Judy_7.png

4- Sweet Judy

Look_Judy_8.png

5- Sentimental Judy

Look_Judy_6.png

6- Pyramid Song Judy

Look_Judy_5.png

7- Red Judy (I dont know what to put here) haha

Look_Judy_9.png

8- Judy Feelings

Horizon_Judy.png

9- Another Judy

Look_Judy.png

10- Naughty Judy

Judy´s express has no breaks!!
Thank you Panam Gang for telling us about this idea!! <3:cool:

Hey people! i saw those pics and i said.. Omg.. i have stuff to do :ok:.. hahaha Here i made some pics that we could use for emotes! i didnt think about it, but hell.. it would be amazing to have emotes of our favourite characters!!

View attachment 11160020
1 - Happy Judy

View attachment 11160023
2- Sad Judy

View attachment 11160026
3- Sexy Judy

View attachment 11160029
4- Sweet Judy

View attachment 11160044
5- Sentimental Judy

View attachment 11160047
6- Pyramid Song Judy

View attachment 11160053

View attachment 11160056
8- Judy Feelings

View attachment 11160062
9- Another Judy

View attachment 11160065
10- Naughty Judy

So beautiful :cry:
1 + 6 + 10 for me

View attachment 11160020
1 - Happy Judy

View attachment 11160023
2- Sad Judy

View attachment 11160026
3- Sexy Judy

View attachment 11160029
4- Sweet Judy

View attachment 11160044
5- Sentimental Judy

View attachment 11160047
6- Pyramid Song Judy

View attachment 11160053

View attachment 11160056
8- Judy Feelings

View attachment 11160062
9- Another Judy

View attachment 11160065
10- Naughty Judy

These are great. :beer:

i will post all of it.. :beer: CDPR can choose wich one they prefer hahaha

I would love to see our Judy in chat too :ohstopit::love: fingers crossed! I will put some :names: behind every pic, if you find a better name please tell me and i will edit it!

Judy´s express has no breaks! :cool:

Hello! I saw some amazing emote suggestions here! :cool:

Im coming from Judy´s thread! and we would love to see some emotes of our lovely Judy too!
Here i will put some 44x44 Pics in PNG Format!
With a couple of these we would be very happy :ok:

View attachment 11160143
:happy_Judy:

View attachment 11160140
:Sadness:

View attachment 11160161
: Pyramid:

View attachment 11160146
:Naughty:

View attachment 11160149
: Deep_look:

View attachment 11160155