Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
They have to be the same people who choose tofu'd tuna and pineapple on their pizza!
Woah ... Hey, atleast pineapple pizza was funny.
Post automatically merged:

I think the kids made his quests so much better! All I can hear in my head is their giggles and UNCLE RIVER!!!

But yeah, it would have been nice to let River know that V was, well, unavailable at the beginning. Could tell he was destroyed inside.
Still he took it like a man. Games helps us learn so much.:think:

Happy Friyay, my lovely fellow Judymancers! Have some cat tax! :cry:

Source: Catsigma1 on Twitter

V_Judy_cat_CDPR.PNG

you need to wait for mods , i dont think that cdprojekt will do something in this case, my wish is to have romance option as male v with judy :p

The guy on insta whose pics I was posting here before have replaced Panam with Judy in the star ending cutscene. Thought y'all would like to see that. Here is the link:
http://instagr.am/p/CKosGn8hNZD/
It's beautiful :giveup:
I love it! If it was that easy for modders, it makes me wonder why CDPR didn't make second variant of this ending but with Judy. They could even give them both the same animation. As long as Judy would get some dialogue here I wouldn't mind it, still better than what we have now. Don't get me wrong, Panam is great, but having her in this last cutscene felt little bit out of place when we romanced Judy :cry:

Last edited:
I love it! If it was that easy for modders, it makes me wonder why CDPR didn't make second variant of this ending but with Judy. They could even give them both the same animation. As long as Judy would get some dialogue here I wouldn't mind it, still better than what we have now. Don't get me wrong, Panam is great, but having her in this last cutscene felt little bit out of place when we romanced Judy :cry:
Well, it's not really "out of place" considering that the ending is exclusive to Panam, and only you both have the experience to control the Basilisk.

I know, it sucks that it's this way, but it is what it is at the end of the day. We can still hope for a retcon to this, you know, one can hope, right? :sad:

I agree, although I don't think CDPR intended to make an X-Rated dating sim, they wanted to make a badass RPG shooter with some real-life elements sprinkled in. While I wouldn't complain to watching Bushido X with Panam, I don't think it's something that would benefit the game in a major way.

Top Bottom