Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I love it! If it was that easy for modders, it makes me wonder why CDPR didn't make second variant of this ending but with Judy. They could even give them both the same animation. As long as Judy would get some dialogue here I wouldn't mind it, still better than what we have now. Don't get me wrong, Panam is great, but having her in this last cutscene felt little bit out of place when we romanced Judy :cry:
Exactly... Panam can be a best friend for female V, but as pointed out, Judy was also nearby. She sitting like there and not coming out is kinda odd.

Well, it's not really "out of place" considering that the ending is exclusive to Panam, and only you both have the experience to control the Basilisk.

I know, it sucks that it's this way, but it is what it is at the end of the day. We can still hope for a retcon to this, you know, one can hope, right? :sad:
Still Basilisk is transporter vehicle so Judy could be with them in here just for that cutscene. But yes, we can at least hope for that retcon :sad:

Hey people! i saw those pics and i said.. Omg.. i have stuff to do :ok:.. hahaha Here i made some pics that we could use for emotes! i didnt think about it, but hell.. it would be amazing to have emotes of our favourite characters!!

I hope you like it! choose your favourite! :love: :beer:

View attachment 11160020
1 - Happy Judy

View attachment 11160023
2- Sad Judy

View attachment 11160026
3- Sexy Judy

View attachment 11160029
4- Sweet Judy

View attachment 11160044
5- Sentimental Judy

View attachment 11160047
6- Pyramid Song Judy

View attachment 11160053
7- Red Judy (I dont know what to put here) haha

View attachment 11160056
8- Judy Feelings

View attachment 11160062
9- Another Judy

View attachment 11160065
10- Naughty Judy

Judy´s express has no breaks!!
Thank you Panam Gang for telling us about this idea!! <3:cool:
Thanks for posting Judy's emotes on that thread, we'll make it together!
I will be placing Judy and Panam emotes everywhere :cool:

One of the things I miss the most after doing Judy's and Panam's quests is the lack of interaction between the 3 of them.

Both questlines are amazing, but very much on rails, unlike some of the other side quests in the game that are surprisingly interconnected, fleshing out some prominent characters even more. At some point it doesn't even make sense to keep Judy and Panam in their separate bubbles, one is a very close friend and one is V's lover... and it happens that they both know what's happening to V. There's absolutely no reason why they don't team up for a mission or two.

And no, that ending doesn't count (although I sure hope it will be explored further in the expansions) I wish this kind of group interaction happened before the point of no return, before the hard decisions. CDPR already showed they know how to do heartfelt group of friends interaction at Jackie's commemoration and during the train mission.

I think Judy and Panam being great characters that care deeply about V, should have been reason enough to bring them together at least for a little while before shit hits the fan, regardless of which ending the player is going to choose.
You're right. As I think about it now, it is a big mistake of the creators that they did not give us joint missions from Judy and Panam. V's conversations with Judy and Panam during the mission would be amazing. Imagine Panam and Judy talking about their current mission, little arguing between them, talking about V, and so on. It would be cute and amazing :cry::giveup:

The guy on insta whose pics I was posting here before have replaced Panam with Judy in the star ending cutscene. Thought y'all would like to see that. Here is the link:
http://instagr.am/p/CKosGn8hNZD/
It's beautiful :giveup:
wow that's great :cool:

I like River quests, the problem is the ending of his questline, i have a feeling it is very forced, like.. you were at his house only one time.. and the next day josh sends you indirects about being River´s next couple.. the kids screaming at you that you are her girlfriend.. V talking about "boyfriends" wtf.. so difficult was it for the devs to put a sentence saying "i had more relationships in the past or something like that (without saying if they were men or women, it lets the player think who they were).. i think these answers werent done correctly, it takes you out of the inmersion, at least if your couple is Judy or you have future plans for Judy.. At my first Playthrough i was in shock listening to V talking only about men.. when i romanced Judy.. my face: :oops: .

This should be something that CDPR should fix.. Just give the player the option to say.. Hey River.. Dont go there dude.. As Judy does with male V when he tries to flirt with her (i love her reaction haha) more respect for our queen Judy.. oh my.. hahaha

And about the pizza.. haha i didnt see that dialog line about the pineapple Pizza haha.. i love all the reactions of Judy.. never dissapoints.. its amazing what CDPR did with this game.. all the feelings they put in us, just beautiful..

Another Idea:
And talking about Pizza.. mmm :p.. i would love if sometimes, after you complete her romance, Judy sends you some simple text messages, like for example.. "hey Calabacita, i ordered some pizza.. so hurry up if you dont wanna eat it cold : P". These little details are what this game needs.. and oc.. if then you go to her apartment and you see her in the kitchen waiting you for dinner (if you hurry up..) woow.. i would be sooo happy to interact with Judy in moments like this.. and see her doing different stuff at home.. imagine if you go to her apartment and you dont see her there.. then you realice that there is a paper on the table of the living room with the sentence "i went out to buy some stuff! dont miss me so much Calabacita! will be back soon : ], or like i said the other day.. simply being able to sit with Judy on the sofa and being able to give her a hug or something.. this kind of things would mark a before and after related with how we would feel the relationship.. making us feel like we are part of Judy´s life, making us feel that we are important to her.. that she cares about you.. for me it has to be a MUST for CDPR..

In resume for CDPR:

I would love to see more life in the relationships after you complete the romance..

If we put together..

this idea^^^..

more text messages..

Being able to give gifts to our couple (its perfect for some future quests and expansions)

different interactions of our romances at their home (like.. Judy can sit on the sofa.. then make something for dinner.. or work on some braindances.. take a nap on the sofa.. watch tv.. infinite possibilities here..)

the possibility to hang out with romances in a few places.. giving some diversity and a soft touch of what they like to do in their free time in Nc.. (Maybe Judy loves a type of restaurant and when you go there the first time she tells you a story about why she loves that place.. again infinite possibilities here)

more interaction with our romances
.. something easy.. come on.. i want to be able to kiss my judy after pyramid song.. say to her "i love you Jude.. me too Valerie.." :sad: we want to show our love to our romances!!

Being able to change some furniture or things at their home.. if we move with our couple and live with her/him i would love to see something related to us.. in case of Judy.. Maybe we could buy a new BED and after that being able to sleep there with her?, maybe we could see some things from V´s Appartment at her house?

Give us the feeling that we really live with our couple.. let me use the shower as in V´s Apartment.. Let us lay on the sofa.. let us interact with the tv.. radio etc..

If only some of these ideas come to life i would be very very happy...:giveup:

With all these things, the inmersion would be 300% higher and would be enough to keep the players playing the game for a longer time :ok:

If someone from CDPR read this.. There are tons of amazing ideas in this thread and Panam´s Thread that must be heard.. all theirs ideas are worth your time..
Post automatically merged:

The guy on insta whose pics I was posting here before have replaced Panam with Judy in the star ending cutscene. Thought y'all would like to see that. Here is the link:

You made my day!! :cry: its sooo beautiful!! :love:

Thanks for posting Judy's emotes on that thread, we'll make it together!
I will be placing Judy and Panam emotes everywhere :cool:

You're right. As I think about it now, it is a big mistake of the creators that they did not give us joint missions from Judy and Panam. V's conversations with Judy and Panam during the mission would be amazing. Imagine Panam and Judy talking about their current mission, little arguing between them, talking about V, and so on. It would be cute and amazing :cry::giveup:

wow that's great :cool:
Lets not lose hope. These three are together at the end, so maybe in future dlc we will get this trio.

Let's hope that Judy and Panam working together is CDPR's secret weapon to make the expansions take it to a whole another level. I honestly think that it is possible, making all your friends working together to save V just like in Kaer Morhen defense. We shall see I guess.

I like River quests, the problem is the ending of his questline, i have a feeling it is very forced, like.. you were at his house only one time.. and the next day josh sends you indirects about being River´s next couple.. the kids screaming at you that you are her girlfriend.. V talking about "boyfriends" wtf.. so difficult was it for the devs to put a sentence saying "i had more relationships in the past or something like that (without saying if they were men or women, it lets the player think who they were).. i think these answers werent done correctly, it takes you out of the inmersion, at least if your couple is Judy or you have future plans for Judy.. At my first Playthrough i was in shock listening to V talking only about men.. when i romanced Judy.. my face: :oops: .

This should be something that CDPR should fix.. Just give the player the option to say.. Hey River.. Dont go there dude.. As Judy does with male V when he tries to flirt with her (i love her reaction haha) more respect for our queen Judy.. oh my.. hahaha

And about the pizza.. haha i didnt see that dialog line about the pineapple Pizza haha.. i love all the reactions of Judy.. never dissapoints.. its amazing what CDPR did with this game.. all the feelings they put in us, just beautiful..

Another Idea:
And talking about Pizza.. mmm :p.. i would love if sometimes, after you complete her romance, Judy sends you some simple text messages, like for example.. "hey Calabacita, i ordered some pizza.. so hurry up if you dont wanna eat it cold : P". These little details are what this game needs.. and oc.. if then you go to her apartment and you see her in the kitchen waiting you for dinner (if you hurry up..) woow.. i would be sooo happy to interact with Judy in moments like this.. and see her doing different stuff at home.. imagine if you go to her apartment and you dont see her there.. then you realice that there is a paper on the table of the living room with the sentence "i went out to buy some stuff! dont miss me so much Calabacita! will be back soon : ], or like i said the other day.. simply being able to sit with Judy on the sofa and being able to give her a hug or something.. this kind of things would mark a before and after related with how we would feel the relationship.. making us feel like we are part of Judy´s life, making us feel that we are important to her.. that she cares about you.. for me it has to be a MUST for CDPR..

In resume for CDPR:

I would love to see more life in the relationships after you complete the romance..

If we put together..

this idea^^^..

more text messages..

Being able to give gifts to our couple
(its perfect for some future quests and expansions)

different interactions of our romances at their home (like.. Judy can sit on the sofa.. then make something for dinner.. or work on some braindances.. take a nap on the sofa.. watch tv.. infinite possibilities here..)

the possibility to hang out with romances in a few places.. giving some diversity and a soft touch of what they like to do in their free time in Nc.. (Maybe Judy loves a type of restaurant and when you go there the first time she tells you a story about why she loves that place.. again infinite possibilities here)

.. something easy.. come on.. i want to be able to kiss my judy after pyramid song.. say to her "i love you Jude.. me too Valerie.." :sad: we want to show our love to our romances!!

Being able to change some furniture or things at their home.. if we move with our couple and live with her/him i would love to see something related to us.. in case of Judy.. Maybe we could buy a new BED and after that being able to sleep there with her?, maybe we could see some things from V´s Appartment at her house?

Give us the feeling that we really live with our couple.. let me use the shower as in V´s Apartment.. Let us lay on the sofa.. let us interact with the tv.. radio etc..

With all these things, the inmersion would be 300% higher and would be enough to keep the players playing the game for a longer time :ok:

If someone from CDPR read this.. There are tons of amazing ideas in this thread and Panam´s Thread that must be heard.. all theirs ideas are worth your time..

Glad I could help ^^ Great ideas as always choom.

Another Idea:

In resume for CDPR:

If we put together..

this idea^^^..

more text messages..

That whole flirting thing didnt made sense at all. Most probably you will be doing Judy's quest first, you told her that it is the beginning of something nice. And then you go on flirting, it makes us feel like b****. Maybe they could have added a dialogue option early on to flirt with River(like you too raised your hand) then you can flirt, have both romances and you can later decide before final mission whom you choose to go with. Make it other way around too.

Also to choose your final romance option, you just call before final mission. Our idea of giving gifts would have been better. For example you found a unique silver bracelet, or something like that and you can give it to your romance partner to finalise the romance.

You gift them, they will be happy, romance partner finalised. V can also ask if they love their gift,"How do you like that silver?" (Get it? No? Ok)

Got an early start with this one. She ain't called "Rhino" for nothin', Judes! :oops:

12_Rhino_Hunting_1.PNG

12_Rhino_Hunting_2.PNG

12_Rhino_Hunting_3.PNG

Last edited:
Valerie and Judy's story is just so lovely and tender. It's just a delight to watch and experience which is why we want the best for them and CDPR will test and push that relationship. For good drama and story they will make it hurt as much as it they make it lovely. It's exciting just thinking about where they can go next. I'm a sucker for good and deep romance, especially in SciFi. They knocked it out of the park.

I need a trailer or something ugh. Gimmie muh ladies CDPR :LOL:

Side Note: I keep hearing/seeing a trailer in my mind starting where Jackie goes "Hah, Lookin' for love in Night City!?" Then they cut to some other voice going "More likely to get heartbroken or lovesick!" Then it cuts between all the romance scenes. For some reason I keep seeing that in my head.
Indeed! Never before in a game i seen characters or relationships that made me feel this many things and with this intensity, as Judy and Valerie's have. Like you said, just so lovely, tender, and wholesome, that it makes you want just the best for them in what's to come. CDPR outdid themselves with their relationship.
I'm also a sucker for a good romance, especially in Sci-Fi and Old West settings. Just hope that CDPR make it hurt a lot less than they make it more lovely :sad:

A trailer/teaser like that would be aweasome! Don't know why, the only voice that comes to my mind for the ''More likely to get heartbroken or lovesick'' is Johnny's or Rogue's hahaha, both would fit really well into that line. Give us more, CDPR! :cry::beer:

Yea there was a new circle in hell recently constructed.
More like a hell 2.0, there's no place in hell suited for someone that chose that option hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Happy Friyay, my lovely fellow Judymancers! Have some cat tax! :cry:

Source: Catsigma1 on Twitter

View attachment 11160953
This is a cuteness overload, omg :sad:

Got an early start with this one. She ain't call "Rhino" for nothin', Judes! :oops:

View attachment 11161148
View attachment 11161151
View attachment 11161154
''Ahm gunnha holsh you chu yhat'' i'm dying hahaha!
Doing god's work with these messages, choom! :ok:

Saw this today too, already a beautiful scene, made 1000x better!
Absolutely beautiful :giveup:

Another Idea:

In resume for CDPR:

If we put together..

this idea^^^..

more text messages..

Yes! I liked River's questline a lot, until we got to that ending quest with his family. His story would be up there for me with Judy's and Panam's story if it didn't end in such a forced way. Like you said, it would've been a lot better if CDPR had given us some dialogue options that wasn't only straight, like instead of talking especifically about past boyfriends, just saying we had relationships in the past. And to actually have an option to turn down River like Judy does with male V if you try to flirt with her ( Her reaction is priceless indeed haha ).
I had the same reaction to it hahaha, the entire conversation i was like :oops::facepalm:

And, damn, i would love to see a ''mini quest'' like that in the game. I would go zooming through town to have that pizza with Judy hahaha! These little details make so much difference!

Aweasome ideas, as always, XxSalviixX! :ok:And just as an add, i think the immersion would go up at least 500%, not only 300% hahaha :cool:

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Evening/Night! Haven't been able to play since yesterday, so here's just one Judy pic for you all ( more will come soon, don't worry :beer:haha ), this one might be my favorite out of the ones i shot! Love you all, chooms! :love: :beer:
photomode_08012021_234908.png

( Also, sorry for all the merged posts, i get a little carried away while posting here:-/ haha )
And, as always, Judy's Express has no breaks! <3 :cool:

Last edited:

Yes! I liked River's questline a lot, until we got to that ending quest with his family. His story would be up there for me with Judy's and Panam's story if it didn't end in such a forced way. Like you said, it would've been a lot better if CDPR had given us some dialogue options that wasn't only straight, like instead of talking especifically about past boyfriends, just saying we had relationships in the past. And to actually have an option to turn down River like Judy does with male V if you try to flirt with her ( Her reaction is priceless indeed haha ).
I had the same reaction to it hahaha, the entire conversation i was like :oops::facepalm:

And, damn, i would love to see a ''mini quest'' like that in the game. I would go zooming through town to have that pizza with Judy hahaha! These little details make so much difference!

Aweasome ideas, as always, XxSalviixX! :ok:And just as an add, i think the immersion would go up at least 500%, not only 300% hahaha :cool:

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Evening/Night! Haven't been able to play since yesterday, so here's just one Judy pic for you all ( more will come soon, don't worry :beer:haha ), this one might be my favorite out of the ones i shot! Love you all, chooms! :love: :beer:
View attachment 11161316
( Also, sorry for all the merged posts, i get a little carried away while posting here:-/ haha )
And, as always, Judy's Express has no breaks! <3 :cool:
I love that picture SOO MUCH!:sad: perfect for a wallpaper 10/10!! nice eye as always :ok:

Yeah.. If Judy calls me for pizza or whatever i would fly to her house in 2 secs hahaha i would ignore everything just to be with her more time..

"Hey V.. I ordered some pizza.. you want some?"
Me:

flash.gif

Hell yeahh! Judy Expres has no breaks!! :cool:

Top Bottom