Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
And I completely forgot there can be a male body with a female voice.

So there's the answer! Obviously rejected because Judy's preference is female voice and female body.
Yeah ... Today I got to know pronouns also gets changed if your voice is different. It happened before with me when I saw Panam. Guess I never learn.:confused:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah because the pronouns change with voice, not the body.
Thanks for pointing out this. There might be a text about that, but I dont understand Russian.

I was thinking about this earlier when @Cheekoo13 told me on Twitter :p

However, what is interesting in the videos is that she specifically says "Chica" and "Girl", which directly points to V (Female).
That account also has a post where Judy says enjoying the view. Does that mean if we have female voice, then she wont call us a-h**e?

Last edited:
You wouldn't call a female "asshole" now, would you? Remember, this is where the pronouns come in.
Ohh.. Didnt knew this,
"Live and Learn"

After my twitter blunder, I will like to share what else I found which I believe will be better. :D
EsmB5M9WMAEyeyB.jpeg

Es6n80aXUAInnyU.jpeg

Last edited:
To be fair, Geralt isn't in a relationship with anyone in TW3 and Shani is in H&S before he chooses Triss or Yen. You can romance your love interest very early in Cyberpunk, unless it's Kerry who you meet right at the end.

Huh? Have you played the game? Geralt can be in a relationship with Triss, Yennefer or both. He can tell them that he loves them. So how is doing less with Judy a relationship but doing more with Triss/Yennefer not a relationship. Please be consistent here.

Now your one possible argument that you can hold off and do HOS DLC before making these choices doesn't hold water because the DLC came out many months after the base game. I could say the same thing for a future Cyberpunk DLC and say I can hold off on those quests.

Bottom line is the Witcher Main game had relationships in it and the DLC's did not have those characters as part of the thier DLC's. Same thing can be done for Cyberpunk. Leave Judy, Panam whoever out of the DLC and only bring them back for a final epilogue.

Huh? Have you played the game? Geralt can be in a relationship with Triss, Yennefer or both. He can tell them that he loves them. So how is doing less with Judy a relationship but doing more with Triss/Yennefer not a relationship. Please be consistent here.

Now your one possible argument that you can hold off and do HOS DLC before making these choices doesn't hold water because the DLC came out many months after the base game. I could say the same thing for a future Cyberpunk DLC and say I can hold off on those quests.

Bottom line is the Witcher Main game had relationships in it and the DLC's did not have those characters as part of the thier DLC's. Same thing can be done for Cyberpunk. Leave Judy, Panam whoever out of the DLC and only bring them back for a final epilogue.
As you see no one cares about your opinion as you are not contributing to the thread. At least be respectful to others. I dunno if you have played the "game"? But Shani and Syanna(in B&W, you can note if you missed) are considered as romanceable option.

Difference between TW3 and CP2077 base game is, TW3 main plot was completed and cp is way too open, in which, some endings literally have those characters by your side. (Leave them and create a plothole, nice work dude).
Cp2077 is a different game, and it wont be structured same as tw3.

I dont know why you even came to this thread, where your only aim was to prove this thread is stupid. I think many of them out there are stupid,but I wont go there mocking people.
I see you have no intention to add anything relevant, try some other threads and be a "Good Mon" & "Go".

Last edited:
I would give a piece of my soul to arasaka if CDPR brings me this kind of stuff in the future.. damn.. that pic.. her face.. her smile.. thats the definition of what i want to see in future content and improvements in the game..
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

As we said many times, we will see this in the future! CDPR knows what the people is requesting so.. if they really listen to their community i dont see the reason not to add some of our ideas in the near future :ok:

I would pay just to see our ideas in the game.. im totally sure that the feeling of depression after people complete the game would disappear completely.. damn i would play the game for ages just for being able to interact sometimes with Judy with some quality content.. CDPR bring our dreams to life.. Bring life to NC.. Bring life to ROMANCES after we complete the game.. And PLEASE.. take out Judy of that DAMN window... :cry:

BTW.. i found a secret dialog in pyramid song.. i did the game 5 times.. and in my last time i found that if you look at Judy´s boot when she tells you to move around her while she is testing the connection of the virtu, she will tells you something like "do you like what you see?" awww.. i loved that detail.. i love that Naughty side of Judy.. I need to see Judy showing us her Max Tac uniform.. How amazing it would be with her naughty and funny comments... I need more moments like this after the ending of the romance CDPR!! :giveup:
And here you have guys some pics i took of Judy the other day! as always just for all of you!!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

photomode_28012021_210404.png
photomode_28012021_201814.png
photomode_28012021_210436.png
photomode_28012021_213513.png

Love you all people!! Judy´s Express Has no breaks!! <3
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

View attachment 11163065

Unexpected Judy on the rollercoaster pic for my Judy Express, we ain't stoppin chooms. Soon we won't need mods to make pics like that, remember no breaks here allowed!
Damn, i can't wait to see this in the game! Just imagine taking Judy to the rollercoaster, a dream come true, just look at that smile! :sad:
Damn right! Judy's Express can't stop, won't stop! :ok:
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

I would give a piece of my soul to arasaka if CDPR brings me this kind of stuff in the future.. damn.. that pic.. her face.. her smile.. thats the definition of what i want to see in future content and improvements in the game.. View attachment 11163113

As we said many times, we will see this in the future! CDPR knows what the people is requesting so.. if they really listen to their community i dont see the reason not to add some of our ideas in the near future :ok:

I would pay just to see our ideas in the game.. im totally sure that the feeling of depression after people complete the game would disappear completely.. damn i would play the game for ages just for being able to interact sometimes with Judy with some quality content.. CDPR bring our dreams to life.. Bring life to NC.. Bring life to ROMANCES after we complete the game.. And PLEASE.. take out Judy of that DAMN window... :cry:

BTW.. i found a secret dialog in pyramid song.. i did the game 5 times.. and in my last time i found that if you look at Judy´s boot when she tells you to move around her while she is testing the connection of the virtu, she will tells you something like "do you like what you see?" awww.. i loved that detail.. i love that Naughty side of Judy.. I need to see Judy showing us her Max Tac uniform.. How amazing it would be with her naughty and funny comments... I need more moments like this after the ending of the romance CDPR!! :giveup:
And here you have guys some pics i took of Judy the other day! as always just for all of you!! View attachment 11163182

View attachment 11163116View attachment 11163119View attachment 11163122View attachment 11163128
Love you all people!! Judy´s Express Has no breaks!! <3 View attachment 11163140
If it was to see all our ideas in the game, i would give my soul to Arasaka in a hearbeat! hahaha
I'm confident too that CDPR knows what the community wants moving foward, and that they're taking some notes! I know that we'll get some more quality content with Judy in the future!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Yeah, i think that feeling of emptyness that we have now after finishing the game would vanish completely. Just to be able to finish a small gig and go out with Judy for some drinks and a nice convo, damn, that's a dreamy thought! :sad:

We'll save Judy from that forsaken window soon, i can feel it! :cool:

Now that is a good reminder for my next playthrough!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png
I love these small secrets in dialogues! Just wish V could give her a wink like Judy does in the ''Quality over quantity, V'' in response, would be so cool!
Breathtaking pics as always, XxSalviixX!
Judy_wink.png
The lightning on the last one, and her smile, damn it's beautiful, loved it! <3

Last edited:
Damn, i can't wait to see this in the game! Just imagine taking Judy to the rollercoaster, a dream come true, just look at that smile! :sad:
Damn right! Judy's Express can't stop, won't stop! :ok: View attachment 11163302

If it was to see all our ideas in the game, i would give my soul to Arasaka in a hearbeat! hahaha
I'm confident too that CDPR knows what the community wants moving foward, and that they're taking some notes! I know that we'll get some more quality content with Judy in the future! View attachment 11163305

Yeah, i think that feeling of emptyness that we have now after finishing the game would vanish completely. Just to be able to finish a small gig and go out with Judy for some drinks and a nice convo, damn, that's a dreamy thought! :sad:

We'll save Judy from that forsaken window soon, i can feel it! :cool:

Now that is a good reminder for my next playthrough! View attachment 11163314 I love these small secrets in dialogues! Just wish V could give her a wink like Judy does in the ''Quality over quantity, V'' in response, would be so cool!
Breathtaking pics as always, XxSalviixX! View attachment 11163308 The lightning on the last one, and her smile, damn it's beautiful, loved it! <3

hahaha well said! CDPR must do something against that feeling.. this game has a huge potential to be one of the best open world games.. there is nothing like NC in this industry of videogames.. there is no romances with the quality that we found in Cyberpunk 2077.. and its something that they know.. so why not use this potential to their favor? :shrug:

Im totally sure that at this point, CDPR has read some of our ideas! and they know that a BIG part of the community is requesting more interaction in NC, more depth related to romances.. more interactions with romances at their own home..
this kind of stuff is neccesary in the game at this point to remove that feeling at the end.. many people want to play again the game.. but when they think about that feeling at the end, it simply removes that idea from their heads... because it really hurts.. because we all know how beautiful our experience is with Judy´s quests.. We feel real love to her.. when Judy smiles we feel it in our heart.. and when you find that you are on the top of your relationship with her.. PUM... it goes from 100 to 0 in just 1 minute after pyramid song.. thats not good.. and it is something that CDPR must fix.. just adding some interaction and life to these romances after you complete their quest.. because these quests are what marked me the most.. for me, cyberpunk 2077 it is what it is for the romances.. that moment in pyramid song.. that scene with Judy broken at her apartment..
Sad_Judy_PNG.png
that fireplace moment with Panam and aldecaldos.. that moment when Judy kisses you after Clouds mission.. that "EYY" from Judy when sees you.. this is what marked me the most.. and like me.. a huge part of the players who played this game.. It is necessary to expand our story with these people.. and yeah i say people because calling them characters as one day well said Trinixy is not fair.. these people (Judy,Panam,Kerry,River) all of them need more dev work, more life.. i need to feel that my relationship with Judy is still alive after pyramid song.. i need to feel that my relationship with her is at 100% and i need to see her happy, in love and alive.. AND FAR AWAY from that damn window of hell... hahaha
As you well said Raendwyr, we will save her haha <3
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Thanks for your words about my pic!! i really appreciate this so much!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
;] i love Judy´s face under her mask.. It is so sweet :]

Cant wait to see whats next related to romances guys.. i really need more just like breathing.. hahaha
And as always.. Judy´s express has no breaks!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Lovely choomsters, don't let the train be derailed and our spirits averted towards negative on the random lightweight of a small bump on tracks. We have laid out many arguments for our case, love and passion towards Judy, V and rest of the amazing characters going forward in future DLC. So much so that we can approach anyone with confident kindness in our reasoning. There will never be a moment without critique, but if critique is made on pure basis of subjective feelings without laid out arguments, we really don't have much to work with in that case to lay out our reasoning as to why we feel and think the way we do on this topic. In such case, maybe best just stay with Judy when adding fuel to the train, again with best intentions towards more creative ideas we can push forward.

This is a lovely thread, with sweet and passionate people. Lets make good on that by showing so to those that might sometimes disagree or think different. Even in our ideas we do always our best to not leave out others that desire more plot for any of the other personalities or the main one, I believe we can be generous enough to argue for the benefit of the main story and Judy, Panam, Kerry and River along with it, in the same vain to the benefit of either. And seemingly us recognizing that is really why we are here essentially isn't it?

To drive it back to the topic of DLC and future story. There is no other game that started as ambitious as CP2077, and all of us wish to see this ambition fulfilled to its maximum potential. The story defined by us for the path forward is like no other due to the events and people we chose to share it with. Regardless how much cynicism was to try undermine that statement, it still stands alone and on its own without need to draw in any comparisons to others in the genre. All bets are off and all is very much still open for the future of CP2077. CDPR know what they have given us and we invest in their efforts by fueling it with our love for Judy and the rest of the cast. The character of V has started very much afraid and scared of what lies ahead of her/him. While making friends with the situation she found herself in and enriched by the efforts and stories of those that surrounded her, all of us realized that it is what built this unique experience in this game which ended up bringing us here. A character only grows tru the people and events that surround them, with love often being one of the purest forms of motivation in fighting for life and virtue in an otherwise bleak and cynically indifferent world.

For us it is Judy that ended up being the biggest narrative impact, and her story is by far not irrelevant to V. They were intertwined to start with and shared in loss while building up hope for future together in all they have been through. It is only natural for us to put desires in seeing that continue. Judy is exceptionally skilled in some really high tech engineering and software, if anyone can fit into CP2077 going forward it is by far her. The intimacy and virtue in her character she shared with us however really overshadows and destroys any misery Night City hoped to build on top of V, and it is good so. All of the characters gave this world unexpected humanity and warmth, personally never expected it before becoming part of it. Going tru the threads I saw many people that got caught off same way and ending up here to continue gameplay on the forums xD

We don't like pvp!

Edit: thank you to @XxSalviixX , and all of you for effort and attention

Last edited:
Lovely choomsters, don't let the train be derailed and our spirits averted towards negative on the random lightweight of a small bump on tracks. We have laid out many arguments for our case, love and passion towards Judy, V and rest of the amazing characters going forward in future DLC. So much so that we can approach anyone with confident kindness in our reasoning. There will never be a moment without critique, but if critique is made on pure basis of subjective feelings without laid out arguments, we really don't have much to work with in that case to lay out our reasoning as to why we feel and think the way we do on this topic. In such case, maybe best just stay with Judy when adding fuel to the train, again with best intentions towards more creative ideas we can push forward.

This is a lovely thread, with sweet and passionate people. Lets make good on that by showing so to those that might sometimes disagree or think different. Even in our ideas we do always our best to not leave out others that desire more plot for any of the other personalities or the main one, I believe we can be generous enough to argue for the benefit of the main story and Judy, Panam, Kerry and River along with it, in the same vain to the benefit of either. And seemingly us recognizing that is really why we are here essentially isn't it?

To drive it back to the topic of DLC and future story. There is no other game that started as ambitious as CP2077, and all of us wish to see this ambition fulfilled to its maximum potential. The story defined by us for the path forward is like no other due to the events and people we chose to share it with. Regardless how much cynicism was to try undermine that statement, it still stands alone and on its own without need to draw in any comparisons to others in the genre. All bets are off and all is very much still open for the future of CP2077. CDPR know what they have given us and we invest in their efforts by fueling it with our love for Judy and the rest of the cast. The character of V has started very much afraid and scared of what lies ahead of her/him. While making friends with the situation she found herself in and enriched by the efforts and stories of those that surrounded her, all of us realized that it is what built this unique experience in this game which ended up bringing us here. A character only grows tru the people and events that surround them, with love often being one of the purest forms of motivation in fighting for life and virtue in an otherwise bleak and cynically indifferent world.

For us it is Judy that ended up being the biggest narrative impact, and her story is by far not irrelevant to V. They were intertwined to start with and shared in loss while building up hope for future together in all they have been through. It is only natural for us to put desires in seeing that continue. Judy is exceptionally skilled in some really high tech engineering and software, if anyone can fit into CP2077 going forward it is by far her. The intimacy and virtue in her character she shared with us however really overshadows and destroys any misery Night City hoped to build on top of V, and it is good so. All of the characters gave this world unexpected humanity and warmth, personally never expected it before becoming part of it. Going tru the threads I saw many people that got caught off same way and ending up here to continue gameplay on the forums xD

We don't like pvp!

Edit: thank you to @XxSalviixX , and all of you for effort and attention

As stated so well by Trinixy, all we want to do in this thread is celebrate a character(s) we love in a world we have been swept up by. As the thread began, our theory-crafting/fan-crafting here is to illustrate how much of an impact this game had and where we wish it will go. While a few detractors may have misunderstood our discussion others have come to add well-thought ideas to our collective wishlisted hopes for the future of the franchise. The friendly debate is welcomed, active toxic derailing is not.

The overall idea is character, character, character on top of great gameplay. These digital people are some of the best characters to come along in a while. I've always played games for the art of story and solid gameplay. They just go hand in hand. Companies like CDPR, even in their stumbles, deliver the stories I think many of us here crave. There's nothing wrong with becoming attached to these characters in a healthy way. The whole point of "interesting stories" as Keanu funnily put it on the E3 stage just a few years ago. Is for the audience to embrace them and feel emotions because of character-driven stories. Now let's continue the conversation.

To whit, I wonder how the anime will tie in and how supplemental comics and other media will expand this awesome story. Mike Pondsmith is a genius and CDPR brought that genius to screen with care and love. That love and care will assuredly continue to be spread across the overarching narrative and characters going forward. Now in our Judy Express camp here, all we wish is that the tender and lovely romance between Valerie and Judy be continued. Be it, narrative fill-ins, in the main game that we have right now or in the future expansions. The hope is that the tone and respect for their development together as a couple is continued, which is obviously going to happen in some fashion. As it will with the other love interests and friendships.

Last edited:
Please add some Panam Romance DLC

I fell in love with <3 panam <3

This was the first game that did that feelings to me :giggle:

View attachment 11163449
Welcome to the forum choom, yes hopefully you will get more Panam. Actually I doubt you won't get more of her in upcoming DLC to be honest. Panam gang is very sweet and lovely and they keep the dream alive in their posts.

Check their thread too!

Top Bottom