Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
The character of V has started very much afraid and scared of what lies ahead of her/him. While making friends with the situation she found herself in and enriched by the efforts and stories of those that surrounded her, all of us realized that it is what built this unique experience in this game which ended up bringing us here.

You know, one of the things I liked the most about very few (but remarkable) moments in the story was how we get to know details about our character through interaction with others. It's not for everyone, many people want to have full agency on the backstory and inherent characteristics of their character, however I find it super clever. Beside the doll at Clouds (best one IMO) there are a couple of instances where this happens with Judy and Panam.

The one that comes to mind is in the Pyramid Song mission, when you're exploring Laguna Bend, Judy can go back to some of your memories and ask about them, they differ depending on your life-path if I'm not mistaken. But the cool thing about them is that you're actually getting expanded backstory for your character through others. in this case Judy.

I can't help to think that if CDPR expands relationships (especially LIs), we can get a solid narrative device to flesh out peculiarity's of V. I know this is kinda controversial in the forum (RPG discussion) but I personally like that type of story telling much more. Specially if it happens through someone like Judy, Panam, Kerry, River, etc.

I think all those ideas would fit the game perfectly but only after the star ending otherwise its all fantastic ideas i was thinking and wanted in the game myself.
Yup we thought about that too. One possibility we discussed here is different endings gets converged into one(like all lifepaths converged), then we may see linear story from some point. Like from sun ending, you went to Crystal Palace and something happened, you are back and Panam tells you someone can help.

I might be dreaming, but I think they will improve romances with post-ending extensions, and that's why they are currently under-developped with Judy stuck at her window for example.

Considering the poor post-ending content we have right now, maybe they already plan to add real interactions with LIs like text messages, dialogues and mini quests after the ending.
For these interactions with Judy or Panam you'd have to do the Star Ending, and for Kerry or River it would be the Sun ending.
I'm not sure how they would link those two endings (or three but we don't really know what V did after going back to Earth), but I trust CDPR.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but it would be a nice explanation of the current state of romances ending abruptly after the last quest with your LI, and I'm sure everyone would be happy about that. Who wouldn't want to fully live their in-game romance peacefully with the nomads or in NC being the king of the Afterlife ? :shrug:

Alternative look for Jude? :p Girl is killing me.
EtFF8L7XMAErM3g.jpeg

Art by AlienAlly.

hahaha well said! CDPR must do something against that feeling.. this game has a huge potential to be one of the best open world games.. there is nothing like NC in this industry of videogames.. there is no romances with the quality that we found in Cyberpunk 2077.. and its something that they know.. so why not use this potential to their favor? :shrug:

Im totally sure that at this point, CDPR has read some of our ideas! and they know that a BIG part of the community is requesting more interaction in NC, more depth related to romances.. more interactions with romances at their own home..
this kind of stuff is neccesary in the game at this point to remove that feeling at the end.. many people want to play again the game.. but when they think about that feeling at the end, it simply removes that idea from their heads... because it really hurts.. because we all know how beautiful our experience is with Judy´s quests.. We feel real love to her.. when Judy smiles we feel it in our heart.. and when you find that you are on the top of your relationship with her.. PUM... it goes from 100 to 0 in just 1 minute after pyramid song.. thats not good.. and it is something that CDPR must fix.. just adding some interaction and life to these romances after you complete their quest.. because these quests are what marked me the most.. for me, cyberpunk 2077 it is what it is for the romances.. that moment in pyramid song.. that scene with Judy broken at her apartment..View attachment 11163398 that fireplace moment with Panam and aldecaldos.. that moment when Judy kisses you after Clouds mission.. that "EYY" from Judy when sees you.. this is what marked me the most.. and like me.. a huge part of the players who played this game.. It is necessary to expand our story with these people.. and yeah i say people because calling them characters as one day well said Trinixy is not fair.. these people (Judy,Panam,Kerry,River) all of them need more dev work, more life.. i need to feel that my relationship with Judy is still alive after pyramid song.. i need to feel that my relationship with her is at 100% and i need to see her happy, in love and alive.. AND FAR AWAY from that damn window of hell... hahaha
As you well said Raendwyr, we will save her haha <3 View attachment 11163407
Thanks for your words about my pic!! i really appreciate this so much! View attachment 11163404 ;] i love Judy´s face under her mask.. It is so sweet :]

Cant wait to see whats next related to romances guys.. i really need more just like breathing.. hahaha
And as always.. Judy´s express has no breaks! View attachment 11163413
I agree 100%, i think CDPR always brings something new and special to the table with all of their games, but they really outdid themselves with CP2077. They've given us a world with so much potential and so many great people in it ( Now thinking about it, it does sound unfair calling them characters. They feel like so much more than that, and with a little bit more work, as you said, can really feel alive! ), they have a rough diamond in their hands, just need to give it a polish and this will be one of the best open world games out there! Like you said, there is nothing like NC today, and there's no romances like there are in CP2077 in any other game out there!

I know too that they've read some of our ideas, for sure! And i know that they see the BIG impact these people has caused on us. Those moments, seeing Judy broken in her apartment and helping her, that kiss after leaving Clouds, her smile and saying to V that even tough she hates NC, she's found a reason to stay there a little longer in V, and oh my god, that ''EEY'' gets me everytime :love: . And, of course, i could not forget to list the whole Pyramid Song quest, even before starting it, just hearing Judy humming with the sun shining on the river and her, up until the morning when you two talk and drink some coffee together, it's just a masterful piece of writing and acting, a marking and beautiful experience!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Let's not forget too the other amazing side quests that, for me ( and a lot of people ), were as impactful or even more so than the main story. Seeing V make new friends along the way, develop those relationships and grow with them, was just amazing. Seeing her go from someone who's lost and alone, just having lost her best friend, to finding a true friend again in Panam, a family who's willing to go to hell and back for her in the Aldecaldos, and may i say it, true love in Judy. While also helping River rescue his nephew and get his life back on track, giving Kerry a chance to say a proper goodbye to his friend ( and blast some speakers and headbang while at it ), and even something small as giving closure to Scorpion with Mitch with a proper Nomad burial. I could go on and on, this game is just fantastic, and i'm ever more anxious to see what lies ahead for the game as a whole, and specially for V and Judy, and the Aldecaldos! And soon, chooms, she'll be free once and for all from that goddamn window hahaha!

Yeah, her face under that mask looks so sweet, and her smile with those lights, it just melts my heart!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

As always, love you all, and let's keep on going full speed ahead because the Judy Express has no breaks! :cool:<3

As you see no one cares about your opinion as you are not contributing to the thread. At least be respectful to others.

I dont know why you even came to this thread, where your only aim was to prove this thread is stupid. I think many of them out there are stupid,but I wont go there mocking people.
I see you have no intention to add anything relevant, try some other threads and be a "Good Mon" & "Go".

Why not follow your own advice and be respectful? So I have a different opinion from yours get over it. I already showed that future DLC's if they follow Withcer 3 would not chave the main game's romance interest in it. Instead if they follow Witcher 3 model then a whole new one is presented.

You really don't see all the problems of bringing back Judy, Panam, Rivers and kerry would cause?

Alternative look for Jude? :p Girl is killing me.
View attachment 11163623
Art by AlienAlly.
This is something I am trying to wrap my head around. DLC suggestions can go with visual ideas not only typed ones after all, so I was thinking to make an alternate DLC outfit for Judy in a date related quest, which she would choose to surprise us with. But I really cant figure what kind of style she would go with. While I can imagine her in this kind of shirt or a feminine short dress, would it be something she would choose to wear?

Her wardrobe seems fairly ordinary by todays standards, nothing on it screams overtly 2077, so perhaps simple designs without much excess in details would be her choice.

I guess my question is, do you see Judy as choosing a more traditional feminine expression in style based on an intimate date related setting?

This is something I am trying to wrap my head around. DLC suggestions can go with visual ideas not only typed ones after all, so I was thinking to make an alternate DLC outfit for Judy in a date related quest, which she would choose to surprise us with. But I really cant figure what kind of style she would go with. While I can imagine her in this kind of shirt or a feminine short dress, would it be something she would choose to wear?

Her wardrobe seems fairly ordinary by todays standards, nothing on it screams overtly 2077, so perhaps simple designs without much excess in details would be her choice.

I guess my question is, do you see Judy as choosing a more traditional feminine expression in style based on an intimate date related setting?

That's a thought I had too. Would Judy want to impress V in that manner? Since Judy is such a sensitive lil bean would she make it all awkward and fumble? Perhaps she's super confident in that department and only does that for V. Would she take Val along? This makes me think of choosing an outfit for Tifa and Aerith in FF7 Remake actually haha. I think it would be a cute change of pace.

I can see her going with something streetwear like, but definitely not a dress of any sort. I don't think she would feel comfortable in one because it's out of character for her. But then again, she can make an exception for V, you know. This could also lead to an embarrassed side of Judy we never really saw. :shrug:

CDPR made a beautiful character, so everything will suit on her. About her preference, she can be as simple as she normally wears, or can do a little fancy like the pic above. She mentioned MaxTac and opened in front of our character. For me both is possible , both will be accepted gladly. Or the best CDPR hit us with a surprise.

I think it would depend on what path that(those) quest(s) would follow. While i think that, in most scenarios, Judy would go with a more ''casual'' style,something that she was confortable in, but different from her standard outfits, or in the case, as you said, she would want to surprise V in a special date, i think it would be fitting of a more ''different'' ( this makes me think about the ball scene in the manga Berserk, where Caska shows up in a dress, no one ever seeing her like that before hahaha ), but definitely not a dress or something like that, as i think is not much Judy's style haha.

That's a thought I had too. Would Judy want to impress V in that manner? Since Judy is such a sensitive lil bean would she make it all awkward and fumble? Perhaps she's super confident in that department and only does that for V. Would she take Val along? This makes me think of choosing an outfit for Tifa and Aerith in FF7 Remake actually haha. I think it would be a cute change of pace.
Now that you said it, i think it would make a nice little mini quest, go out with her and choose an outfit, maybe for both of you, like the tattoo quest idea that was brought up. Maybe Judy would ask Val to choose something new for her, and vice versa!
Judy_wink.png

I can see her going with something streetwear like, but definitely not a dress of any sort. I don't think she would feel comfortable in one because it's out of character for her. But then again, she can make an exception for V, you know. This could also lead to an embarrassed side of Judy we never really saw. :shrug:

I'm of the mind that Judy probably doesn't do short tight dresses. Perhaps a slightly showy street outfit though? I think something between a Mox getup and street fashion would work. Like a baggy crop top sweater and tights? Something along the lines of that would be interesting to see. Also how Judy embraces being an Aldecaldo in the Star Ending.

I thought of that too, maybe she would make an exception for V, and try to surprise her with a totally different style. This could lead to a lot of funny and cute dialogues between them in the date, and even after it!

As we are talking about Judy, we pointed out her casual outfit. But most of the NPCs (even non-interactable) wears comfy everyday clothes. Who knows, we can only wonder, if she wanted to wear something like this or little less fancy. But I do want an alternative outfit for all Judy, panam, kerry, river.... (Panam with hair opened can be nice too)

For me it is hard to think of any possible outfit she would choose on a date with V, she is still a mystery for us if it comes to this. My guess is that it would be something she would feel comfortable in, just like @OG_VELI mentioned something in streetwear style. There is one thing we know for sure about Judy though, it is that she never stop surprising us. I'm pretty sure she would make all of our jaws drop if she came in outfit like the one @Cheekoo13 shared. Let's hope we will be able to find out that in the future!

It's always the face when it comes to these 3D arts. It just doesn't look right. I know Judy's is hard to replicate, but damn, I hope they improve on that as much as possible.
This is because her model has an insane amount of facial bones on the armature. Looking at the 3D model I have of Judy, it would be extremely difficult to pose normally (hence why motion capture is used as it's simply link "x" bone to "point").

Top Bottom