Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
This is because her model has an insane amount of facial bones on the armature. Looking at the 3D model I have of Judy, it would be extremely difficult to pose normally (hence why motion capture is used as it's simply link "x" bone to "point").
Just quoting myself here. Just loaded up my Judy model just to show you all how many bones there are. No wonder her expressions are realistic, cos' look how many bones there are!

Indeed, the outfit covering most of Judy's body does not suit her. She expresses who she is through tattoos, clothes, implants and hairstyles and, of course, by your behavior, a smile.... :cry:
You describe this date/dinner very well. Maybe you will develop this idea with additional details and dialogues? I think you would do very well.
When it comes to photos, are you using ray tracing?

About my pics, yeah i use Raytracing
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Just imagine if this date is to celebrate your new home.. a completely abandoned cabin in the middle of Arizona.. you can see that this cabin needs a lot of work.. but sooner or later you will be able to call it home.. Judy is exited with this idea of restoring the house, because as technician she always tries to repair things.. robots.. machines.. but she never did a complete house.. after a couple missions here and there, Judy calls you saying:
Judy: hey V, i love this new home! i have soo many ideas that i cant choose only 1 .. i think i need a break.. i prepared something.. it is not much but hey it almost looks like a home.. come here and take a look ;P..
Then you get to the house, open the door and PUM.. what do you see? an old table from the old times, without any sign of tech.. a couple of chairs and 2 candles that give light to the whole room.. then Judy comes and tells you:
Judy: soo What do you think? is it a good start huh?
she leans on the wall
Judy: You cant imagine how much time i spent just trying to keep the legs of that table stable.. but now im very happy with the result..
V: wow Judy its starting to look like home, what are we celebrating?
Judy: Easy.. a new beggining.. just remembered what you told me before leaving NC.. i know you cant promise but i will tell you now and here that yeahh.. the things are being different and better.. and all thanks to you V.. as i said the other day im happy for the very first time in my life.. and i thought that we could just enjoy some free time with each other to celebrate our new beggining together.. our new phase in life..
V: there is nothing in this world that i would love more than pass time with you Jude.. im very lucky to have someone like you by my side..
Judy: come on lets leave something for later! come and help me with the dinner.. you will not believe what we will prepare.. V: the kitchen works? wow Judy how you learnt to manipulate this kind of tech? it is 50 years old or even more!
Jude: I told you V.. my grandfather showed me a couple of things.. im sure he will like you :] he is very friendly and will be very happy to know that finally i found love like he did a long time ago
V: yeah im sure we will visit them soon, but now.. tell me what to do here.. im at your orders cheff!.
Judy: Hey V, dont laugh at me haha you will be surprised.. to be honest i just did it one time.. it is a recipe from my grandmother.. i think we have enough stuff to prepare it so lets go.. but first.. (judy gives a kiss to V) the first kiss just to warm up (blinks) (now we can see some flashbacks of Judy and you (V) cooking and preparing things.. you see some burning pan and judy with a surprised face sometimes.. letting you know that the dinner was not as perfect as Judy and V thought at the start hehe).. (Now we appear sitted with Judy in front of us)
Judy: uff i really miss my grandmother.. its impossible to eat.. she cooked so well.. i should have learnt a little more about her cooking skills.. at least i would not make you suffer like this haha
V: come on its not that bad.. cough cough..
Judy: Bahh V leave it.. or you will die of intoxication haha.. Now tell me.. what do you want from life now on..
V: honestly.. the only thing i want is to be with you.. and to find a cure for my dissease.. just to enjoy the whole life together.. its incredible.. all my life thought that the most important would be to get on the top.. to the mayor leagues as Jackie said.. but now i see that we were mistaken.. now i know that the most important thing that we have is to be with the people we love.. to be with you, with the aldecaldos, with Panam.. As Jhony said to me just before we were separated.. i will never stop fighting.. just to enjoy the life as we do now..
Judy: V i will help you.. im in it.. you know that, and i will find the way to find a solution.. i will talk to my grandfather.. he knows a lot about old tech.. im sure he knows something about the relic.. he will help, you will see..
V: Im sure Jude.. lets change the topic.. I never talked you about Jackie..
Jude: nop.. you said that he was your best friend..
V: yeah.. he was and stills.. he is by my side.. i know it.. was the coolest dude you could ever see.. happy all the time with everyone.. always with a joke to keep the atmosphere with that little touch of fun.. he would give his life for his family and friends.. i really miss him.. im sure you would have loved to meet him.. he passed a lot of time changing things and stuff to his motorbike.. so im sure you and him would have been good friends (Judy smiles)
Judy: Yeah, im sure we would be good friends as you describe him, im sure he was a very nice dude.. i miss ev too.. i lived many things with her by my side.. im sure that now Jackie and her are smiling seeing us here.. remembering them with honor.. lets take a shoot.. for them.. for us.. for our future.. for our love.. (Judy and V drinks) ok.. now i want to show you something..
V: Woow chica.. you are a box of surprises.. but you know what? i have something for you too..
Jude: ohh you have something for me? what it is? a pistol? haha..
V: you have it in front of u.. just look well..
Jude: mm wait.. did you make a tattoo about us? damn you were first.. i was planning to make me one soon ohh val.. i love you so much.. ! (judy kisses V in the cheek) now its my time calabacita.. (with her naughty face) wait here.. you will be not dissapointed.. (Judy leaves the room smiling, after a couple minutes she come back with her Max Tac Uniform) aaandd??
V: What tha... Judy its amazing! its authentic..
Judy: yeahh i know.. but nothing more to say?
V: you look awesome in it.. would be a shame if someone steals it from you hehe
Judy: i would love to see that someone trying (Judy smiles at V and get closer..) (V gives a kiss to Judy.. and Jude removes her helmet.. she kisses this time to V) (we see an scene like in pyramid song.. with much more love on the moves.. more soft.. more careness..) (Next morning Judy wakes you up..)
Judy: Hey calabacita! its time to wake up! (V wakes up tyred from last night) im soo hungry.. what if we order some pizzas.. our date left me hungry (because the dish wasnt exactly perfect haha).. of food you know.. with you i had enough.. just for now hehe (Judy looks at V with a naughty face)
V: haha you are never tyred uhh hehe.. yeah order some pizzas.. choose your favorites.. i dont have too much time until i meet with Panam to finish a gig..
Judy: Is that gig a dangerous one? (she looks to V with worried face)
V: yeah.. its the most complicated one.. the kind that pulls me out of the house when i just want to stay here with you.. as i said very complicated..
Judy: ahh you worried me.. just stay safe ok? dont do anything too risky.. I need you alive and in one piece.. (Judy smiles at V with a happy smile)

V: dont worry i will be careful.. i cant disappoint my calabacita..
Judy: ok i will make the call.. i need these pizzas..
The scene finish at this point, now you appear sit with Judy at the same table of your last dinner.. with a few pizzas boxes.. totally empty..
Judy: uff im fed up..
V: i liked that peperoni one.. the taste was fantastic..
Judy: V.. please.. dont talk about food..
V: haha well jude.. its time for me to go.. Panam will get on her nerves if i dont show up soon.. i loved this time we passed together.. we have to repeat it daily..
Judy: of course! i will try to finish the house to make our dates even better (blinks an aye)
V: i have no doubt about that .. i love you Judy.. see you in a couple hours.. be careful..
Judy same for you val.. be careful.. i need you here by my side.. you didnt go yet but im starting to miss you.. come back soon ok?
V: i will Jude.. (gives a kiss to Judy)
*Sound of quest completed*

I hope i made you dream a little bit guys.. i really hope we will see something like this in the game.. imagine if CDPR makes a quest like this with their writers.. how amazing it would be :cry: CANT WAIT to see whats next
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

I would love to see Judy in a more Mox styled outfit! I think along those lines, but a bit more subtle ( not like the Mox bouncer that stays in the front door of Lizzie's for example, i think that's not much her style hahaha ). Maybe, like you said, a tshirt of her favorite band with some shorts, or something more tech related/focused, maybe a tank top with a different set of overalls, with pockets to hold her tools like you described. But something that still shows us her tattoos, as i think that they play a big part in the way Judy expresses herself ( especially if CDPR gives us that delight to see Judy surprising V with a tattoo dedicated to her :sad:).
I want to see how her looks would change now leading a life with V alongside the Aldecaldos. Maybe she would go for something more ''outdoorsy'' per say?

(Also, as we're talking about clothes, maybe in a more ''naughty'' scene we could finally see that Max-Tac uniform Judy told us about in Pyramid Song :coolstory:)
Can't wait to see! View attachment 11164211

I would pay to see a quest like this in the game! Loved the details in your description, from the dish to the conversation between them to the possibility to get Judy a gift in the end. Even tough i think those conversations between them would bring tears to my eyes, they would be so perfect, to deepen both their individual personalities and develop even more their relationship. God i need this in the game. :sad:
That after date you described would be so perfect hahaha, i can even picture in my mind Judy's wink after saying that to V!

Preem work, as always, with everything, XxSalviixX! Loved that 3rd shot btw, the contrast between the neon ''outdoors'' in the distance and the lightning above Judy, and that smile, ah, just breathtaking! View attachment 11164214

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! :cool:

Hey Raendwyr! you described perfectly the style i had in mind! something related to mox but not like the girl of lizzies door haha thats the point! im sure we will see an outfit for Judy like this in the future! im totally sure! ;]

I would pay too.. just imagine.. V and Judy sitting in an old cabin in the middle of Arizona with some candles where the only that matters are they.. cant wait to see stuff like this in the game.. im sure we will see it coming :] we just have to wait a little more
Judy_Blink.png

As always thank you so much for your kind words! i really appreciate it a lot
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!! :cool:

Attachments

• Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 40
Just quoting myself here. Just loaded up my Judy model just to show you all how many bones there are. No wonder her expressions are realistic, cos' look how many bones there are!

Jesus christ man, this is so cool!
Post automatically merged:

About my pics, yeah i use Raytracing

I love your pics, but not because of the raytracing. You got some really cool composition choom!

Last edited:
Its something they could add like a place to "hang out" with romances.. i would pay for enjoying that ride with Judy and see her smiling and enjoying it :cry: There are TONS of amazing places in the game that must be used.. I would love to visit a disco with Judy too.. (something similar like the moment we see when jackie is dancing in the disco with you.. how amazing it could be guys if we dance with Judy and enjoy the night in NC with her, i would love to be drunk with her too and hear her saying funny things haha :ohstopit: !! We are living in NC.. so.. let us feel that CDPR!

CDPR Please !! :giveup:
I will agree if we can get the same with Panam . Dancing with L,I and riding the roller coaster sounds like a awesome Idea:cool::beer:

I hope i made you dream a little bit guys.. i really hope we will see something like this in the game..

Haha it just so happens that during the night I dreamt of hanging out in an amusement park with a girl who had the same hairstyle as Judy, and the same look on her face ^^ We rode the rollercoaster and she was like "meh... boooring", and I thought "wow, such a badass"...
10/10, would do again

Anyway,
Great work with this scene, and the dialogues, and I love the little details that make it feel alive. I would be so happy to have something like that in game
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

The cherry on top could be to let us choose a background music to put on while we cook : I can already picture the scene taking a different tone simply depending on this choice (from the epic tale of a culinary disaster to the goofy fail of two clumsy girls).
And depending on what you choose, at the begining of the scene Judy could react with "Good choice, no way we fail with a sound like that !
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png
" or "Ugh... Sometimes I wonder why I love you so much
Sad_Judy_PNG.png
"

About my pics, yeah i use Raytracing View attachment 11164316

Just imagine if this date is to celebrate your new home.. a completely abandoned cabin in the middle of Arizona.. you can see that this cabin needs a lot of work.. but sooner or later you will be able to call it home.. Judy is exited with this idea of restoring the house, because as technician she always tries to repair things.. robots.. machines.. but she never did a complete house.. after a couple missions here and there, Judy calls you saying:
Judy: hey V, i love this new home! i have soo many ideas that i cant choose only 1 .. i think i need a break.. i prepared something.. it is not much but hey it almost looks like a home.. come here and take a look ;P..
Then you get to the house, open the door and PUM.. what do you see? an old table from the old times, without any sign of tech.. a couple of chairs and 2 candles that give light to the whole room.. then Judy comes and tells you:
she leans on the wall
Judy: You cant imagine how much time i spent just trying to keep the legs of that table stable.. but now im very happy with the result..
Judy: Easy.. a new beggining.. just remembered what you told me before leaving NC.. i know you cant promise but i will tell you now and here that yeahh.. the things are being different and better.. and all thanks to you V.. as i said the other day im happy for the very first time in my life.. and i thought that we could just enjoy some free time with each other to celebrate our new beggining together.. our new phase in life..
V: there is nothing in this world that i would love more than pass time with you Jude.. im very lucky to have someone like you by my side..
Judy: come on lets leave something for later! come and help me with the dinner.. you will not believe what we will prepare.. V: the kitchen works? wow Judy how you learnt to manipulate this kind of tech? it is 50 years old or even more!
Jude: I told you V.. my grandfather showed me a couple of things.. im sure he will like you :] he is very friendly and will be very happy to know that finally i found love like he did a long time ago
V: yeah im sure we will visit them soon, but now.. tell me what to do here.. im at your orders cheff!.
Judy: Hey V, dont laugh at me haha you will be surprised.. to be honest i just did it one time.. it is a recipe from my grandmother.. i think we have enough stuff to prepare it so lets go.. but first.. (judy gives a kiss to V) the first kiss just to warm up (blinks) (now we can see some flashbacks of Judy and you (V) cooking and preparing things.. you see some burning pan and judy with a surprised face sometimes.. letting you know that the dinner was not as perfect as Judy and V thought at the start hehe).. (Now we appear sitted with Judy in front of us)
Judy: uff i really miss my grandmother.. its impossible to eat.. she cooked so well.. i should have learnt a little more about her cooking skills.. at least i would not make you suffer like this haha
Judy: Bahh V leave it.. or you will die of intoxication haha.. Now tell me.. what do you want from life now on..
V: honestly.. the only thing i want is to be with you.. and to find a cure for my dissease.. just to enjoy the whole life together.. its incredible.. all my life thought that the most important would be to get on the top.. to the mayor leagues as Jackie said.. but now i see that we were mistaken.. now i know that the most important thing that we have is to be with the people we love.. to be with you, with the aldecaldos, with Panam.. As Jhony said to me just before we were separated.. i will never stop fighting.. just to enjoy the life as we do now..
Judy: V i will help you.. im in it.. you know that, and i will find the way to find a solution.. i will talk to my grandfather.. he knows a lot about old tech.. im sure he knows something about the relic.. he will help, you will see..
V: yeah.. he was and stills.. he is by my side.. i know it.. was the coolest dude you could ever see.. happy all the time with everyone.. always with a joke to keep the atmosphere with that little touch of fun.. he would give his life for his family and friends.. i really miss him.. im sure you would have loved to meet him.. he passed a lot of time changing things and stuff to his motorbike.. so im sure you and him would have been good friends (Judy smiles)
Judy: Yeah, im sure we would be good friends as you describe him, im sure he was a very nice dude.. i miss ev too.. i lived many things with her by my side.. im sure that now Jackie and her are smiling seeing us here.. remembering them with honor.. lets take a shoot.. for them.. for us.. for our future.. for our love.. (Judy and V drinks) ok.. now i want to show you something..
V: Woow chica.. you are a box of surprises.. but you know what? i have something for you too..
Jude: mm wait.. did you make a tattoo about us? damn you were first.. i was planning to make me one soon ohh val.. i love you so much.. ! (judy kisses V in the cheek) now its my time calabacita.. (with her naughty face) wait here.. you will be not dissapointed.. (Judy leaves the room smiling, after a couple minutes she come back with her Max Tac Uniform) aaandd??
Judy: i would love to see that someone trying (Judy smiles at V and get closer..) (V gives a kiss to Judy.. and Jude removes her helmet.. she kisses this time to V) (we see an scene like in pyramid song.. with much more love on the moves.. more soft.. more careness..) (Next morning Judy wakes you up..)
Judy: Hey calabacita! its time to wake up! (V wakes up tyred from last night) im soo hungry.. what if we order some pizzas.. our date left me hungry (because the dish wasnt exactly perfect haha).. of food you know.. with you i had enough.. just for now hehe (Judy looks at V with a naughty face)
V: haha you are never tyred uhh hehe.. yeah order some pizzas.. choose your favorites.. i dont have too much time until i meet with Panam to finish a gig..
V: yeah.. its the most complicated one.. the kind that pulls me out of the house when i just want to stay here with you.. as i said very complicated..
Judy: ahh you worried me.. just stay safe ok? dont do anything too risky.. I need you alive and in one piece.. (Judy smiles at V with a happy smile)

The scene finish at this point, now you appear sit with Judy at the same table of your last dinner.. with a few pizzas boxes.. totally empty..
V: haha well jude.. its time for me to go.. Panam will get on her nerves if i dont show up soon.. i loved this time we passed together.. we have to repeat it daily..
Judy: of course! i will try to finish the house to make our dates even better (blinks an aye)
V: i have no doubt about that .. i love you Judy.. see you in a couple hours.. be careful..
Judy same for you val.. be careful.. i need you here by my side.. you didnt go yet but im starting to miss you.. come back soon ok?

I hope i made you dream a little bit guys.. i really hope we will see something like this in the game.. imagine if CDPR makes a quest like this with their writers.. how amazing it would be :cry: CANT WAIT to see whats next View attachment 11164310

Hey Raendwyr! you described perfectly the style i had in mind! something related to mox but not like the girl of lizzies door haha thats the point! im sure we will see an outfit for Judy like this in the future! im totally sure! ;]

I would pay too.. just imagine.. V and Judy sitting in an old cabin in the middle of Arizona with some candles where the only that matters are they.. cant wait to see stuff like this in the game.. im sure we will see it coming :] we just have to wait a little more View attachment 11164313
As always thank you so much for your kind words! i really appreciate it a lot View attachment 11164319

Just imagine if at the end of expansion we would have option to choose living in peace as Mr. Nobody like Dexter said, and by that build home with Judy somewhere far away from Night City and all of it's mess. Cured, happy with our loved one, something like Geralt's vineyard in Blood&Wine. Moments like that are really important, especially in dark, grim games like Cyberpunk. Let's take for example house building in Red Dead Redemption 2, which was one of my favorites quests from the game. It was one of very few moments, where the whole world was fine for a while, and I totally loved it. Wish we could get something like that in Cyberpunk, but maybe with happier finish than RDR had xD I loved what you wrote @XxSalviixX, honestly if CDPR writers would take on this, then we could have some beautiful moments :giveup:

Good morning everyone! I've been a silent reader for about two weeks now (read through literally all of the posts lol) and I have to say that you all have such great ideas! I just finished my second play through and craving more content as I'm sure all of you are. It warms my heart to see so many people loving Judy as much as I do. In regards to future content/DLC's, I would love to see more of Judy's backstory come to life as well as seeing her put her techie side to use. She's insanely smart that it would be fun to interact with that side of her more. To be honest, I wasn't crazy about the BD's at first and thought they were annoying to work with, but I learned to appreciate what they bring to the game. If we could continue working on those with Judy or even just doing quests like Pyramid Song with the scuba diving, that would be awesome! As everyone has already said, I simply want to see Judy happy and living a fulfilling life.

As for things that they could implement in the current game, I am ALL for more text messages and phone calls. I might be wrong, but I hate that the only time she comments on your journey post-romance is after the parade. I want to feel like I'm not the only one experiencing these things and that I can share my thoughts on quests I'm doing. Only having three conversation options to replay over and over makes it feel like my LI doesn't care about my journey. I'm also onboard with the idea of having dates/hang outs with our LIs or maybe even just being able to drive Judy's van lol. I love the character it has and driving around with Judy was such a treat during her quests. Other than that, I agree with pretty much everything you guys have said and don't want to be repeating too much! Can't wait to see what's to come out next!

Morning, so here's a little surprise for you all. A 3D render of Señorita Alvarez :) Still working on the bones to make them easier to pose manually, but in the meantime, here ya go!

@rexxgta, everything I've seen from you is preem stuff! You have real talent especially when it comes to the music you have made. Definitely keep up the great work!
I hope i made you dream a little bit guys.. i really hope we will see something like this in the game.. imagine if CDPR makes a quest like this with their writers.. how amazing it would be :cry: CANT WAIT to see whats next View attachment 11164310
@XxSaliviixX, your ideas are literally my favorite. I love seeing how passionate you are about V and Judy. Your pictures are always a pleasure to see and the quality is insane, choom! Continue sharing your stories like these because it only makes the wait feel shorter until we get something from CDPR!

Here are my Judy pics for the day that I took during my first play through (sorry about the poor quality from my xbox lol). Looking forward to reading more from everyone here. Judy's Express has no breaks!!
be511485-7f61-4833-b493-0931a2d457ed.PNG

ae8bf179-0b54-4764-acde-7541b47ae7ab.PNG

p.s. does anyone else adore the way she says clouds? lol or even her cute little "eyy". her voice makes me melt :cry: ugh too much cuteness!

p.s. does anyone else adore the way she says clouds? lol or even her cute little "eyy". her voice makes me melt :cry: ugh too much cuteness!
I do.. I also have some favourite that gives me butterflies... Like "I dont, girls need help...,"Said it from the start.."(Automatic Love), "Atta Boy"(Pepperoni Pizza), "Ughh(her expression change)... can be such a gonk sometimes"(pyramid song).

Dont ask for explanation, I also dont know why I liked those, most arent even romantic.

Edit: checkout his YT channel(am not endorsing or anything), preem stuff there too

Last edited:
I do.. I also have some favourite that gives me butterflies... Like "I dont, girls need help...,"Said it from that start.."(Automatic Love), "Atta Boy"(Pepperoni Pizza), "Ughh(her expression change)... can be such a gonk sometimes"(pyramid song).

Dont ask for explanation, I also dont know why I liked those, most arent even romantic.

Edit: checkout his YT channel(am not endorsing or anything), preem stuff there too
ugh yess!! Those are all some of my faves as well! I love all her reactions to the pizza choices. I've found that my favorites are typically not romantic either. She's just so cute whenever she gets passionate about something. & yes, I have checked out his YT before and everything on there is gold :ok:

Good morning everyone! I've been a silent reader for about two weeks now (read through literally all of the posts lol) and I have to say that you all have such great ideas!

Welcome to the JudyExpress Choom! Love to see the joy this game brings to people.

she leans on the wall

Damn, @XxSalviixX , that's some preem work! Loved The dialogues from start to finish, they're just so wholesome and sweet, read through it all with a big smile on my face haha! This is something that the expansion ( and the base game ) needs to have, just a moment away from it all, just V and Judy, far from gunfights, from their problems and worries, getting to know eachother more and more, a moment to give them a break from the chaotic and bleak world of cyberpunk, just beautiful! :sad:
When they talked about Evie and Jackie, damn, all those feelings came back to me, losing Jackie after the heist, and seeing Judy broken after Evie passed.:cry: Perfect work!
Also, V surprising Judy with a tattoo, and Judy coming out in the Max-Tac uniform, now that got me all dreamy about something like this in the future!

I loved the idea of V and Judy having a house, and getting it in good shape throughout the expansion. This opens up so many opportunities for some sidequests, and mini quests ( and more dates like this one too :ok:). I would love to see how it evolves and how Judy and V give it their personal touch, like the paintings in Judy's apartment back in NC! As Kadoa talked about RDR2's house building mission, got me thinking about some small quests of V and Judy, maybe Panam as well, renovating the house with a nice tune playing in the background haha!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

I would pay too.. just imagine.. V and Judy sitting in an old cabin in the middle of Arizona with some candles where the only that matters are they.. cant wait to see stuff like this in the game.. im sure we will see it coming :] we just have to wait a little more
Judy_Blink.png

As always thank you so much for your kind words! i really appreciate it a lot
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

I'm sure too! Can even imagine Judy giving V a call ''Eey, Calabacita, got some new threads, care to drop by and tell me what you think ?
Judy_wink.png
''
I'm the one who should thank you! Always nice to see your pics and to read through these ideas! <3
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks!! :cool: Love you all, chooms, hope you're all having a nice evening! <3
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Post automatically merged:

Good morning everyone! I've been a silent reader for about two weeks now (read through literally all of the posts lol) and I have to say that you all have such great ideas! I just finished my second play through and craving more content as I'm sure all of you are. It warms my heart to see so many people loving Judy as much as I do. In regards to future content/DLC's, I would love to see more of Judy's backstory come to life as well as seeing her put her techie side to use. She's insanely smart that it would be fun to interact with that side of her more. To be honest, I wasn't crazy about the BD's at first and thought they were annoying to work with, but I learned to appreciate what they bring to the game. If we could continue working on those with Judy or even just doing quests like Pyramid Song with the scuba diving, that would be awesome! As everyone has already said, I simply want to see Judy happy and living a fulfilling life.

As for things that they could implement in the current game, I am ALL for more text messages and phone calls. I might be wrong, but I hate that the only time she comments on your journey post-romance is after the parade. I want to feel like I'm not the only one experiencing these things and that I can share my thoughts on quests I'm doing. Only having three conversation options to replay over and over makes it feel like my LI doesn't care about my journey. I'm also onboard with the idea of having dates/hang outs with our LIs or maybe even just being able to drive Judy's van lol. I love the character it has and driving around with Judy was such a treat during her quests. Other than that, I agree with pretty much everything you guys have said and don't want to be repeating too much! Can't wait to see what's to come out next!

@rexxgta, everything I've seen from you is preem stuff! You have real talent especially when it comes to the music you have made. Definitely keep up the great work!

@XxSaliviixX, your ideas are literally my favorite. I love seeing how passionate you are about V and Judy. Your pictures are always a pleasure to see and the quality is insane, choom! Continue sharing your stories like these because it only makes the wait feel shorter until we get something from CDPR!

Here are my Judy pics for the day that I took during my first play through (sorry about the poor quality from my xbox lol). Looking forward to reading more from everyone here. Judy's Express has no breaks!!
View attachment 11164736
View attachment 11164730
Welcome to the Judy Express, choom!
Judy's Here To Party by fluskywolf.gif

Yes! The ''eyy'' always melts my heart away, it's just so cute! :sad: Also in the end of Pyramid Song, when she goes ''Ugh... Can be such a gonk somethimes'' while smiling, it's perfect!

she leans on the wall

I would pay too.. just imagine.. V and Judy sitting in an old cabin in the middle of Arizona with some candles where the only that matters are they.. cant wait to see stuff like this in the game.. im sure we will see it coming :] we just have to wait a little more View attachment 11164313
As always thank you so much for your kind words! i really appreciate it a lot View attachment 11164319

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :cry: :giveup::cool:
It was wonderful to read. The fragment that touched me the most when V says the most important thing is being with the person you love, not being on the top :cry:
Mannn, I read this while I was at work and I almost cried :cry:

Judy's Here To Party by fluskywolf.gif

Who made this gif? It is the best

Damn, @XxSalviixX
I loved the idea of V and Judy having a house, and getting it in good shape throughout the expansion. This opens up so many opportunities for some sidequests, and mini quests ( and more dates like this one too :ok:). I would love to see how it evolves and how Judy and V give it their personal touch, like the paintings in Judy's apartment back in NC! As Kadoa talked about RDR2's house building mission, got me thinking about some small quests of V and Judy, maybe Panam as well, renovating the house with a nice tune playing in the background haha!
After all V and Judy have went through, they deserve that happy moments like nobody else. Come on, just let me build a lil house with Judy to some nice tune like from RDR2 in the background :sad:

well what can i say.. thank you choombas.. you are all pure GOLD.. i cant thank enough CDPR for making me feel this love that i feel for Judy.. all these feelings.. all these emotions.. but i will never thank enough CDPR for making me meet all of you.. as i said.. you people.. are amazing..
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Damn, @XxSalviixX , that's some preem work! Loved The dialogues from start to finish, they're just so wholesome and sweet, read through it all with a big smile on my face haha! This is something that the expansion ( and the base game ) needs to have, just a moment away from it all, just V and Judy, far from gunfights, from their problems and worries, getting to know eachother more and more, a moment to give them a break from the chaotic and bleak world of cyberpunk, just beautiful! :sad:
When they talked about Evie and Jackie, damn, all those feelings came back to me, losing Jackie after the heist, and seeing Judy broken after Evie passed.:cry: Perfect work!
Also, V surprising Judy with a tattoo, and Judy coming out in the Max-Tac uniform, now that got me all dreamy about something like this in the future!

I loved the idea of V and Judy having a house, and getting it in good shape throughout the expansion. This opens up so many opportunities for some sidequests, and mini quests ( and more dates like this one too :ok:). I would love to see how it evolves and how Judy and V give it their personal touch, like the paintings in Judy's apartment back in NC! As Kadoa talked about RDR2's house building mission, got me thinking about some small quests of V and Judy, maybe Panam as well, renovating the house with a nice tune playing in the background haha! View attachment 11164826

I'm sure too! Can even imagine Judy giving V a call ''Eey, Calabacita, got some new threads, care to drop by and tell me what you think ? View attachment 11164841''
I'm the one who should thank you! Always nice to see your pics and to read through these ideas! <3 View attachment 11164844
Hey Raendwyr! first of all.. Thank you soo much for your kind words! i really apreciate it <3 !!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Im so happy to see that you liked the story !
Yeah.. totally agree.. thats the point, in cyberpunk 2077 we can see mega buildings.. with a lot of tech.. neon lights.. cars everywhere.. noise.. full of people.. death and evil.. but when i think about a new home in the middle of nowhere.. In Arizona.. with your couple.. trying to escape from this crazy world.. to start a new life with their own rules.. where the love is what matters.. it just warms my hearth.. and of course.. as we all know Jude is an amazing technician.. she is a pro in her work.. because she loves it.. so im sure that Jude would love to repair a house and restore it.. with her style.. with her soul in every wall.. paint and furniture.. i would love to see how the house would be getting better by your pass in the expansion.. to find that at the end you get your reward.. your own home with your couple.. where you just rest and evade from missions and quest.. I would love to come home and see judy alive.. happy.. with that smile in her face that we all love.. saying her naughty phrases.. and funny expresions.. moving around the house.. doing different kind of stuff.. imagine if we could be able to interact with her just by helping her repair something.. or cooking.. or just sitting on the sofa with her at the same time there is a sandstorm outside.. to be able to hug her.. kiss her.. damn i would pass the rest of the game in the house hahaha.. I would love to see this people (Judy/Panam/Kerry/River) alive.. to give the players the feeling that their relationship with them is REAL.. because we feel it as a real one.. our love is real.. and CDPR loves to create immersive stories.. so here CDPR.. you have your diamond.. just make it shine.. the people is requesting it so.. :shrug:

And yeah! please i need a call like that! just seeing that Judy cares about V´s opinion about something makes me smile :] love that idea.. i would love moments like this in some parts of the expansion <3

Just imagine if at the end of expansion we would have option to choose living in peace as Mr. Nobody like Dexter said, and by that build home with Judy somewhere far away from Night City and all of it's mess. Cured, happy with our loved one, something like Geralt's vineyard in Blood&Wine. Moments like that are really important, especially in dark, grim games like Cyberpunk. Let's take for example house building in Red Dead Redemption 2, which was one of my favorites quests from the game. It was one of very few moments, where the whole world was fine for a while, and I totally loved it. Wish we could get something like that in Cyberpunk, but maybe with happier finish than RDR had xD I loved what you wrote @XxSalviixX, honestly if CDPR writers would take on this, then we could have some beautiful moments :giveup:
i loved that quest.. literally i passed more time interacting with the family at that house than making other stuff.. yeahh this game needs like a "safezone" where V can breathe.. with her couple.. just to give the player the possibility to relax.. and what can be more relaxing than a cabin/house in the middle of the desert in Arizona.. with a good view of the canyons.. and Judy or the rest of romances by our side.. i cant think of a better content like this for the game.. to add immersion... interaction and life to all the romances.. And yeah!! i hope we will get a good happy ending.. like the scene where Judy And V finish their home.. with V cured as you said.. with no more enemies.. with love and all the life ahead to enjoy their time together
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Wow Thank you so much! i apreciate your kind words :] i will bring you pictures to stop a train or two.. the only train that i would never stop is Judy´s express.. because you know hehe it has NO breaks! haha but honestly.. im glad to see that these ideas make us dream.. I hope CDPR will bring some of these ideas we all share here.. some ideas are PURE GOLD.. it would make the game shine AF..
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :cry: :giveup::cool:
It was wonderful to read. The fragment that touched me the most when V says the most important thing is being with the person you love, not being on the top :cry:
Mannn, I read this while I was at work and I almost cried :cry:
It is wonderful to read your comment.. im glad to see that you liked it!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Moments like these.. that make us feel all these emotions.. that make us feel this love for Jude.. this is where CDPR must invest.. and im sure they will bring us more quality content in the future! and im sure that they will bring some of our ideas to life ! it just cant be other way :shrug:.

@XxSalviixX damn! Amazing work! I read the whole thing with a music project of mine (for Cyberpunk actually) running in the background and it suited the whole scenario! Great work!!!
Thank you so much Rexxgta im glad you liked it :] !! your new surprise.. this 3d is AMAZING! nice job as always.. i love it ! 10/10:ok:

Love you all choombas!! And as always Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!!
Judy_Blink.png

Top Bottom