Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
"...and this is my favourite thread on the citadel website"

Checking in, how is everyone? Happy to see that we have not discovered the concept of brakes yet :D

Seriously hoping we see the stuff everyone mentioned above about a "break" questchain with Judy make it into the post-game DLC. Seems like a perfect place for it without the (strict) time clock over your head.

I just want her to behave realistically after Pyramid Song :giveup:
Currently playing through again, just at Pacifca atm. Hoping that some fanfiction you folks linked a week or so ago fills that void while I finish the rest of the game! It'll never be as good as the actual game, but it's something.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

I don't know if anyone has posted this video on here, but I was dying the whole time I was watching it (srry if this isn't allowed)
She's everyone's favorite girlfriend especially if you read through the comments :') The Judy Express is in full force over here! & side note, does anyone know what gift Judy was supposed to send after she texts you? I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's something you can't actually get.
Yes! The ''eyy'' always melts my heart away, it's just so cute! :sad: Also in the end of Pyramid Song, when she goes ''Ugh... Can be such a gonk somethimes'' while smiling, it's perfect!
Completely agree! Speaking of Pyramid Song, I love the smile she makes after you crack the moving van joke with her. We need more moments like these. Give us anything that will let us relax for a bit and enjoy the relationships we have developed! Love the Judy gif by the way :ok:
I just want her to behave realistically after Pyramid Song :giveup:
Currently playing through again, just at Pacifca atm. Hoping that some fanfiction you folks linked a week or so ago fills that void while I finish the rest of the game! It'll never be as good as the actual game, but it's something.

Hope everyone has a great evening!
I just went through the Pisces quest again and it was nice to see Judy walk over to a food stand to have a drink after. 10/10 way better than watching her stand by that window all day. I clearly don't know anything about the tech part of video games, but I can't imagine it's too difficult to at least add that in throughout this year to liven up the LIs a bit. Fingers crossed for new actions soon-ish! Hope you have a great evening as well!

Last edited:
Went a little risqué with this one, since both parties are pretty angory. :oops:

13_Greener_Pastures_1.PNG

13_Greener_Pastures_2.PNG

13_Greener_Pastures_3.PNG

13_Greener_Pastures_4.PNG

Went a little risqué with this one, since both parties are pretty angory. :oops:

View attachment 11165216
View attachment 11165219
View attachment 11165222
View attachment 11165225
I wanna go back and put a bullet in her smug face, but then again, not risking that in exchange for that sweet kiss, you know.

Oh, and by the way. I would love some sort of continuation for the whole Clouds gig after reading this, just to finally take care of that place once and for all. Because as we know now, you either shut it down and people get killed, or nothing changes when Maiko is in charge. There needs to be a third option, a middle ground where everyone is safe, and things change for the better. All of this can be done without Judy even, if needed, just to surprise her later on.

Last edited:
There needs to be a third option, a middle ground where everyone is safe, and things change for the better. All of this can be done without Judy even, if needed, just to surprise her later on.
Nahh let it be... Have some bad moments... In a city like this dont expect good things to happen(thats why we wanna leave). Once I thought about a tragic romance end, but I dont mention it, no one will like and especially dont wanna devs read that, and they do it for the plot.
Like in Witcher 3, Vesemir and Lambert(optional).

Nahh let it be... Have some bad moments... In a city like this dont expect good things to happen(thats why we wanna leave). Once I thought about a tragic romance end, but I dont mention it, no one will like and especially dont wanna devs read that, and they do it for the plot.
Yes, sometimes nothing goes according to plan. That's just life. But having more options is never a bad thing, no matter how dark and grim the game world is. Don't you think Judy suffered through enough already? Troublesome Maiko's relationship, Evelyn, her death on top of that, and then Clouds. Not a whole lot of things conclude happily ever after in Night City. So why can't we have that one happy option for the people who want it? I don't see anything wrong with that. Hell, that would allow for more choices, which would lead to different and better outcomes. Isn't this what a lot of people want from this game?

Last edited:

One possibility would be to give a bittersweet outcome, in wich Clouds would become independant but still at the cost of some lives (e.g. Tom, who dies in the worst case scenario too, but maybe more). This way the dark setting of the oppresive city is respected and the player is given some meaningfull and hard choice to make.
Overall I agree with you : if you have to choose between one evil and another, you'd rather not choose at all and just leave the city. The way I see it, that's the point of the whole game. Yet, in this case, the game forces you to make a choice if you want to continue Judy's questline (who wouldn't ?), and this choice is not presented as a choice between "bad" and "worse" but between "good" and "bad", so I feel that it would only be fair to have an outcome reflecting that, at least a little bit... even if it is bittersweet.

In a city like this dont expect good things to happen(thats why we wanna leave)
This, the narrative of this game shows us all the time that you can't really beat the city. Judy's plan of taking over clouds is beautiful in concept, but also pretty much doomed from the start. Every attempt of trying to change this city will almost always end up with fiasco and road to become it's legend is pretty much quick way to get your own drink in Afterlife. I think all of that failures and beatings from Night City are something needed for us to change our mindset and realize that we won't find happiness here. Judy is aware of that before Pyramid Song, the only question here is if V will get to know that too, so they both can leave this place and try their luck somewhere else. I really hope sacrifices of Evelynn, Tom, Roxanne, Jackie and everyone else who died while trying to beat this city won't be for nothing, so Judy and Valerie can find peace together, alive, far away from this bullshit.

@Poulaetitia @OG_VELI
Yeah I know having more options will give more dynamics to the game, your decisions will change the world. Some things are done for the plot, in our example
Clouds went to shit (either by tiger claws or maiko), Judy lost all her hope, and decided to leave this city.
Bitter for her friends, and sweet cause you have a cute, short hair and temperamental girl by your side.
And I just pointed out a possibility, cause sometimes nothing goes right.
If anything happens to her or any romance option, I will be the first one to tweet nd tag devs in rage, to the point they would have to block me.
@UgzAube I agree with you, most will want good stuff to happen. Even this is happening now, almost all are going for star ending, not Johnny ending.

Oh dear, I can picture her sitting lonely at this canteen table, joyfully playing with her food, her tiny legs swinging under the bench, while singing this same song that she later hums to you just before returning to Laguna Bend :cry:

And I can imagine V, being the gonk that she is, returning to Judy after watching that BD and making a joke about how she had a lame haircut when she was ten years old and how she thinks that's cute, making Judy all puzzled (like "how does she knows ? Did she went trough the childhood pictures I kept safely hidden beneath my bed ?")

Now we know the real cause of Harris mental problem.. he was rejected by the most beautiful/sweet girl in the whole
world hahaha ..
Look_Judy_6.png

How amazing could be to see a pic of Judy as a child with her grandparents... uff i need this now.. haha everyday.. i want to see more and more stuff about Judy.. im love sick hahaha
I hope your day is going amazing guys!! <3
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

(Thirst post alert)
Guys am I crazy or what.. Because I find people posting stuffs (example shown below) and say things like this..

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-H5dWWT0UNOp.jpg

If she was real, lying beside me... And to kiss her, I will get mouthful of hair.. Then I will have her hair for breakfast every morning...
Ok bye.

Last edited:
Top Bottom