Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Hell yes getting drunk
Absolutely! Best DLC ever to my recollection.

Rex: "That's why I love hanging out with you guys! Why shoot something once when you can shoot it 46 more times?" ))) Or, tipsy Tali and her "Emeeergency Induction Port.. hiccup!"

Cyberpunk does not have enough great satire. This made Mass Effect story so much more fun! Imagine if they tried making it all serious, without any humor at all? Awefull!

Let's get drunk with Judy, Panam, Rogue and our brothers in arms, drive to the biggest gang in NC, or crash our van into Arasaka tower and go all in, guns blazing.. have an awesome humorous adventure - Rex-style, on a simple dare! )))

...Then wake up on a scorched battlefield and realize that "Oops, I guess that was half of Arasaka's or gang's military potential... Time to go home." ))

P.S.: I just realized that I already replied to your post! Oops! )))
hell yes getting drunk with Judy sign me up 4 dat mischief
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely! Best DLC ever to my recollection.

Rex: "That's why I love hanging out with you guys! Why shoot something once when you can shoot it 46 more times?" ))) Or, tipsy Tali and her "Emeeergency Induction Port.. hiccup!"

Cyberpunk does not have enough great satire. This made Mass Effect story so much more fun! Imagine if they tried making it all serious, without any humor at all? Awefull!

Let's get drunk with Judy, Panam, Rogue and our brothers in arms, drive to the biggest gang in NC, or crash our van into Arasaka tower and go all in, guns blazing.. have an awesome humorous adventure - Rex-style, on a simple dare! )))

...Then wake up on a scorched battlefield and realize that "Oops, I guess that was half of Arasaka's or gang's military potential... Time to go home." ))

P.S.: I just realized that I already replied to your post! Oops! )))
It should be noted Judy is romanceable on pc w mods but why not I mean cdpr said she was only supposedly able to do it w fem v but lazy devs excess unfair as f we wanna bang Judy as male v and maybe even help her bd ideas happen as 1 sugeessest pregnancy idea witch means she needs a guy to knock her up as most mom's and gonna allow that to be recorded even in a bd

You only get the suicide specific one if you befriended or romanced her, both for male and female V. And the ones where she already left NC or stayed there if you didn't bother with her questline. It only makes sense this way. But I also could be wrong because I can't find the suicide ending message for all scenarios uploaded anywhere on YT.

However it is, let's not focus on this heartbreaking moment, shall we?
You were right, I also never found it on YT. But after having a chat with my friend, he told me that if you don't do Judy's quest then she is not your best friend, she will just call you to check upon you, which seems possible as you were not in touch.

^
^^
Can someone explain what he is talking about? I rade all the text in one go..(got a little malfunction)
Is the last part again about male v and judy?

Last edited:
The worst is Johnny.

When we call Judy on the roof at the end, even this Rockerboy admits to starting to like it. However if we choose Temperance, the guy ignores Panam and Judy ...

It's stupid because the least you can do is prevent them. Out of respect for them and V who had ties with.

Why is everytime when I post why this community is good and someone comes and jinx it. Dont push me ffs.
unfair as f we wanna bang Judy as male v
First use proper language, she is a character made with an artistic vision of someone you trust. (She isnt a joytoy).
It seems you rade past messages, so read more and you will see people getting banned for such discussions.

This thread is meant for what content we want to see in future dlc or updates in mid main game content. (Most are related to Judy when romanced but we also discuss non-romanceable stuff).
Believe me I am saying this very nicely as you are new.

Modders found dialogues for other romances too, cause all dialogues were recorded by both voice actor/ess.(I dont see any lesb complaining about panam,even though they want it)

But as you think what modders found was cut content, I will show you what modders also did.(Never planned to share it here.)
Screenshot_20210204-022839.png

Have a nice time with dum dum.;)

I hope you understand this and respect the vision of the artist.(Otherwise I will send you more dum dum pics)

P.S.: Dont get confused by my avatar. I am a straight guy who was also disappointed when I couldn't romance her.

He just run away of the problems... he didn't learn anything after all
It felt like cdpr closed that path on their own.
If Johnny would have that fire in him then maybe we could have extra content..but you know its keanu and then it will be whole another expansion pack just for that ending.

The worst is Johnny.

When we call Judy on the roof at the end, even this Rockerboy admits to starting to like it. However if we choose Temperance, the guy ignores Panam and Judy ...

It's stupid because the least you can do is prevent them. Out of respect for them and V who had ties with.
Yeah, but do you think anyone would believe what Johnny has to say? How would he convince everyone that it was V that gave away the body and not him taking it by force? This entire conversation would go horribly wrong in my eyes.

How would you feel if the person that you loved, cared about decides to give up and give away their body, and at the same time throw away their feelings for you out the window? I mean, can you imagine your loved one's face, body, and voice still being around, but it's not them anymore. I think this would cause more heartbreak than it does now.

Last edited:
How would you feel if the person that you loved, cared about decides to give up and give away their body, and at the same time throw away their feelings for you out the window? I mean, can you imagine your loved one's face, body, and voice still being around, but it's not them anymore. I think this would cause more heartbreak than it does now.
I didn't take that ending, also I didn't play that suicide one. I've seen those on the web, but I don't feel I have coyones to do it myself. Those two endings are kinda similar - you are just leaving those loved ones on their own. This is beyond of my life approach, even to "game characters"

Hell yes getting drunk
hell yes getting drunk with Judy sign me up 4 dat mischief

It should be noted Judy is romanceable on pc w mods but why not I mean cdpr said she was only supposedly able to do it w fem v but lazy devs excess unfair as f we wanna bang Judy as male v and maybe even help her bd ideas happen as 1 sugeessest pregnancy idea witch means she needs a guy to knock her up as most mom's and gonna allow that to be recorded even in a bd
Judy's artistic vision and sexual preferences were planned from the very beginning. She was never going to be romanced by V (Male). The audio of V (Male)'s identical dialogue when romancing Judy is because, as CDPR already stated, all dialogues are recorded by both genders for a more efficient workflow.

Anyway, keep the moaning away from this thread.

Even if telling them the truth would have hurt them, she would at least know about it. And wouldn't have false hope in waiting for us for nothing.

Add an option to call our romance and tell him that we are no longer V if we want for example.

Imagine juste the scene :

Johnny on the phone that says to Panam / Judy: "He / She loved you, so never stop fightin for him / her" :sad:

Judy's artistic vision and sexual preferences were planned from the very beginning. She was never going to be romanced by V (Male). The audio of V (Male)'s identical dialogue when romancing Judy is because, as CDPR already stated, all dialogues are recorded by both genders for a more efficient workflow.

Anyway, keep the moaning away from this thread.
As always, literally his first post here and talking already about male. Another shit stirrer, best to report.
You guys said it all. Let's keep the Judy Express on track, not give any unecessary attention to stuff like that, because, as said before, Judy's artistic vision and sexual preference was thought this way from the very beggining, so there's no place for arguing about it ! :)

Let's continue our journey, as always, with no breaks whatsoever!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Why is everytime when I post why this community is good and someone comes and jinx it. Dont push me ffs.

First use proper language, she is a character made with an artistic vision of someone you trust. (She isnt a joytoy).
It seems you rade past messages, so read more and you will see people getting banned for such discussions.

This thread is meant for what content we want to see in future dlc or updates in mid main game content. (Most are related to Judy when romanced but we also discuss non-romanceable stuff).
Believe me I am saying this very nicely as you are new.

Modders found dialogues for other romances too, cause all dialogues were recorded by both voice actor/ess.(I dont see any lesb complaining about panam,even though they want it)

But as you think what modders found was cut content, I will show you what modders also did.(Never planned to share it here.)
View attachment 11165798
Have a nice time with dum dum.;)

I hope you understand this and respect the vision of the artist.(Otherwise I will send you more dum dum pics)

P.S.: Dont get confused by my avatar. I am a straight guy who was also disappointed when I couldn't romance her.

It felt like cdpr closed that path on their own.
If Johnny would have that fire in him then maybe we could have extra content..but you know its keanu and then it will be whole another expansion pack just for that ending.
Damn that was epic, lmao
Every "wanna bang Judy as male v " dude posting here should have to pay a dum dum tax, just to put what they're proposing in perspective :smart:

Yeah, but do you think anyone would believe what Johnny has to say? How would he convince everyone that it was V that gave away the body and not him taking it by force? This entire conversation would go horribly wrong in my eyes.

Idk, I still think he could try, at least. I agree that it must be completely messed up to think that the body of your loved one is still hanging around while somebody else is now inside it, but considering Johnny's history and his relationship with V he should know that there is nothing worse than disappearing into thin air without getting the chance to say goodbye to the ones you hold dear. He could be the one saying goodbye in V's shoes because having felt what V felt during the time he was inside her/him he knows perfectly well how V would like to say a proper goodbye. Yet he just ignores that, like he learned nothing :shrug:
I love Johnny's character, and I love the idea of this ending, but just for this reason it's a nope for me.

I've been lurking in here for 2 days, reading through everything and oh boy... I'm so satisfied I found this place:sad:, I love this character so much that I've played 5 playthroughs just for those important moments that hit you really hard with Judes, I really hope that they'll add more interactions with her with the upcoming small DLCs, hell most of you guys in here have some really wholesome suggestions/ideas, I hope that the devs notice this thread. Now I have a question for you chooms... on how do you keep yourself away from the game when it comes to waiting for more content/expansions since I'm stuck at home it's pretty hard for me ngl :giveup: anyways I really hope that this thread is going to last <3 and stay awesome I really like it in here :")

Even if telling them the truth would have hurt them, she would at least know about it. And wouldn't have false hope in waiting for us for nothing.

Add an option to call our romance and tell him that we are no longer V if we want for example.

Imagine juste the scene :

Johnny on the phone that says to Panam / Judy: "He / She loved you, so never stop fightin for him / her" :sad:
But there is no V anymore. Who would they fight for? Fighting for someone that is already gone is a false hope. Unless you mean that there might be a way to save V from beyond the Blackwall, then sure.

Idk, I still think he could try, at least. I agree that it must be completely messed up to think that the body of your loved one is still hanging around while somebody else is now inside it, but considering Johnny's history and his relationship with V he should know that there is nothing worse than disappearing into thin air without getting the chance to say goodbye to the ones you hold dear. He could be the one saying goodbye in V's shoes because having felt what V felt during the time he was inside her/him he knows perfectly well how V would like to say a proper goodbye. Yet he just ignores that, like he learned nothing :shrug:
I love Johnny's character, and I love the idea of this ending, but just for this reason it's a nope for me.
Well, if you put it like that, you are right. But this still doesn't change the fact such a conversation between Johnny and Judy/Panam could go wrong in many ways.

Panam would want to rip Johnny to shreds if she could, but considering that it's V's body, nothing physical pain-inducing would really happen. And Judy, well, Judy would be heartbroken and probably want Johnny out of her face, but then again, I can see her wanting to hear him out about everything that has happened. So I guess it wouldn't go so wrong, which makes me wanna see such a scene now. Damn.

But there is no V anymore. Who would they fight for? Fighting for someone that is already gone is a false hope. Unless you mean that there might be a way to save V from beyond the Blackwall, then sure.

Well, if you put it like that, you are right. But this still doesn't change the fact such a conversation between Johnny and Judy/Panam could go wrong in many ways.

Panam would want to rip Johnny to shreds if she could, but considering that it's V's body, nothing physical pain-inducing would really happen. And Judy, well, Judy would be heartbroken and probably want Johnny out of her face, but then again, I can see her wanting to hear him out about everything that has happened. So I guess it wouldn't go so wrong, which makes me wanna see such a scene now. Damn.

As heartbreaking as a scene or two would be all I can see is Judy just breaking down and crying her eyes out. Then cursing Johnny to high heaven. I'm sure in The Temperance Path that Judy would do everything in her power to find V's soul in the net and beg her to come back. But I wonder how much damage their relationship would take while Judy tries to find V or if Temperance is a future for the story. Now it could be an interesting or exciting turn if V realizes Beyond The Blackwall that being a digital being has it's drawbacks. Then she could try contacting the people she cares for, like Judy, Panam, and the rest of her friends. Would V's journey be about finding a new body? Would CDPR use that as a base for the other ending Paths? That's all theory crafting at that point, CDPR probably already figured out a way forward through The Temperance Path if they entertained the idea of a post main game route through that ending.

Top Bottom