Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Here we go all! Another 3D render of Judy! Please bare in mind I did this after a long day at work and was half asleep while doing it lol (so yeah, there's a few "off" bits).

Went for a more serious look this time.
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Night!:sleep:

Hello chooms! i hope your day was amazing!! View attachment 11170841

Hell yeah.. i would love to see something related to romances for Valentines day.. just text message of Judy saying "happy Valentine´s day Calabacita.. I love you! ;]" Ah.. that would be a nice touch from CDPR View attachment 11171051

@Raendwyr Thanks for these beautiful pics!! i love how you caught that smile! <3 thank you for all these photos you bring us everyday! LOVE IT!! :] I cant be more agree with you choom.. this game is amazing.. and has a huge potential just to be wasted at the end.. i dont know.. for me the problems with bugs are nothing in comparison with the lack of interaction that this game suffers.. to bring life to NC.. must be one of the prior things CDPR must improve..

As we said many times.. we need more quality content with Judy.. i want to believe what Judy said to me 10000000000 times in that damn window.. that "quality over quantity".. give me that CDPR.. give me more quality moments.. more interaction to bring life to this people.. more activities.. SOMETHING that is not seeing our love stuck in that window.. it doesnt matter if its 4AM.. or its 14:00 PM... she is ALWAYS there ;[ .. there are MANY ways to improve this.. give to this people (Judy,Panam,Kerry,River) routines.. i want to see my Judy cooking something.. making some Virtus.. sitting on the sofa.. dining.. come on CDPR.. you already have all those animations give it a use!! give the player the possibility to interact with those routines.. for example.. if Judy is dining.. give me an option to sit by her side and talk a bit with her.. I NEED to tell her "I love you Judy" or "i missed you.." something that lets the player express her/his emotions.. I need to see more reactions to this people.. like for example.. if i come back to Judy´s home (our new home) i would love to hear something different than only 1 phrase she repeats infinitely.. like hey v you look awesome today.. or V i was worried about you, finally you are at home.. I need to see that Judy is in love with V after pyramid song quest, because you CDPR did what no one did.. you created the most AMAZING characters i have ever seen in any videogame.. use it in your favor.. bring what the game REALLY needs to keep the players playing the game more time and with a big smile on the face.. not that depression feeling that we have when we finish any of the romances.. seeing that after all these beautiful stories.. after all those beautiful moments.. all we got is to see Judy (in this case) in that window.. There is NO EXCUSE in not adding more interaction and these little details to the game.. it would take you 1 month or so to bring the most of the ideas we share here (without counting the voices and this stuff).. and it would change completly the feeling that MANY players has at the end..

As i said many times.. the people is requesting it everyday.. bring us something before summer.. PLEASE CDPR.. XD

And again Raendwyr.. i cant agree more with you.. RDR2 brought a lot of inmersion.. I would love to see some quests and moments as you described in cyberpunk.. Just imagine guys.. if Judy decides to make a campfire in the middle of the canyons.. just V and her.. by the light of the moon and the stars.. At that moment Judy opens her heart to us.. tell us more things about her past.. more things about what she sees in us.. what she wants in the future.. V can open her heart too.. tell her more about our past.. (because we dont know anything almost about V´s past.. at least in corpo lifepath the only thing i know is that my v ate real fish when she was a child hahaha..) it could be an amazing way to discover more about the people around v and herself.. Also i need more couple moments between V and Judy.. comun things like being able to give Judy a kiss or a hug.. that would add more immersion.. and oc the same to the rest of romances..

As always guys.. just imagine cyberpunk 2077 with all our ideas in the game.. bringing more interaction.. quality moments.. more dialogs.. routines.. new actions based on those routines.. more text messages.. giving depth to all the relations of V.. more activities in the world.. like "hang out".. i would love to invite Judy to some party at Riot´s club.. and enjoy the night taking shoots with her.. (it would be AWESOME) i would love to invite her to take some dinner at a restaurant.. hearing which are her favourite dishes.. and telling us how her grandmother/grandfather cooked that for her in the past.. (it would make NC way more ALIVE..) being able to have secondary quests.. like make a tattoo with Judy about each other.. Showing us her Max Tac uniform.. (there are infinite possibilities here..) In resume CDPR.. we need to see Judy,Panam,Kerry,River ALIVE.. all these ideas, suggestions are equal for every single one of them..

@Zenphor i love this content you bring! it makes me dream! im sure CDPR will bring something like this in the future.. hell they could just copy what you bring here.. amazing stuff!! <3 Thank you for this!! :]

As always people here you have my daily pics!! for all of you View attachment 11170931@Cheekoo13 i loved those pics you shared hahaha Here you have more! ;]

View attachment 11170820View attachment 11170838View attachment 11170826

As ALWAYS.. Judy´s Express Has no Breaks! View attachment 11171048
Thank you again, @XxSalviixX , for the lovely words!!! :love::sad:
And, yeah, for me as well, the lack of interactions after the quests are more of a problem than the bugs! I agree 100%, one of the top priorities for CDPR following these bug fixing patches should be to bring life to NC!

Damn, just thinking about sitting by a campfire with Jude and talking away, sharing stories from V's past and from her past, opening their hearts to each other, it just makes my heart melt away! :sad:
We NEED this in the game! We need more life to those wonderful people!

Absolutely stunning shots, as always! I love the angles you use in them, damn beautiful! Loved the second one and the last one, the angles and the lightning, breathtaking! <3
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png
Love to see you daily pics and ideas, choom!! Thank you! :beer:

Post automatically merged:

Chooms check out this crazy good fan edit. Stumbled across it lurking the Low Sodium Subreddit.

Damn, choom, that edit was perfect! Gave me goosebumps! LOVED IT! :ok:

Here we go all! Another 3D render of Judy! Please bare in mind I did this after a long day at work and was half asleep while doing it lol (so yeah, there's a few "off" bits).

Went for a more serious look this time.
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Night!:sleep:

Looks, stunning, choom! :ok: Here's to this lovely render and to a good night o' sleep to ya! :beer:

Hey, chooms, hope your day was fantastic, wish you all a good night! Here's one more Judy shot for today, just for you!
Judy_wink.png

photomode_23012021_230712.png

Hope her smile gives you all some sweet dreams! And, as Always, Judy's Express has no breaks!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Last edited:
The power of Jude.
That explains a lot why I never felt like this with any other animated character.
The power is very strong and I believe,.. THIS ISNT EVEN HER FINAL FORM.

Chooms check out this crazy good fan edit.
Sheesh that is good.
photomode_23012021_230712.png

Hope her smile gives you all some
Another moment when she looked so cute:love:
"Ever taken a dip before?"
- No jude, never... But I would gladly take a dip in your future content.

@Neesaa
As per section 24(C), Part II, anyone who has watched anime should always be suggested to watch Deathnote once. Other suggestions are optional, but deathnote is must.
Sorry, I am just following the law.

I was listening to some Porcupine Tree and it got me thinking of Judy and V, more especifically the song Lazarus! And it got me thinking about the mini quest concept XxSalviixX created the other day, about going to explore some underwater caves and maybe ruins with Judy in Arizona.
Now that you mentioned music you got me thinkin about a dance sequence with Jude's and Val' :'D kind of like in Life is Strange if you played the first one, can't help but think about having a moment like that overnight close to a campfire under the stars having a drink, laughing then go for a dance... :giveup:now for the music, I'd pick Ghost - Dance Macabre :'P that song slaps.

Also since I can't hold back the urge to replay the game, I've started kind of a canon playthru with a touch of screens with Jude's and Val' feat little stories that play in my head pretty much, those SMS posts we see here really inspired me so here goes :')

Side Quest: The Magician's Den.

Objective: Reach Judy in Lizzy's undetected.
Optional: Talk with Rita.

photomode_09022021_124651.png

V: Wakey wakey!
photomode_09022021_133448.png

Judy: Ugh... I was in the middle of-... V? I thought you were-
V: Banned? hehe.
Judy: Well yea... after what happened with Suz' catchin' us eating those pizza's n babblin' for hours instead of workin, I thought she made it clear that she doesn't want you around during my shift. *she says while heading to her desk*
Judy: So how did you...?
V: I talked to Rita and she let me in.
Judy: Hmm, Is that soo... *she says while smiling at V and squinting her eyes* now I don't see a bat stuck on your head to believe that.
V: What can I say I'm charismatic... I knew how to convince h-
Judy: Val...
V: Ugh...*scratches her head* fine, you got me, I came through the roof.
Judy: *sighs* Now now... we both know that the door is closed on afternoons.
V: So what? *shrugs*
photomode_09022021_134340.png

V: *starts flexing her arms while smiling at Judy* Now we both know what these are capable of. *winks*
Judy: Ugh dios mío Val'... this is a whole new level of gonk, even when you have a day off work you're always lookin' for trouble *shakes her head* tsk tsk, I really should consider puttin' my crazy output on a short leash.
V: C'mon' now... It's boring without you out there. *she says while wrapping her arms around Judy and laying on her shoulder*
Judy: Fine then, have it your way calabacita... grab some gear and let's get rollin', hopefully, you remember what I taught you back home when it comes to editing. *smiles*
V: 'Course I do. *Muah*
Judy: What about nibbles? you gave him some treats before you came to raid my place right? don't want the poor kitty starvin' while we're here.
V: Yup! Even gave him that ol' special treatment of yours *winks* don't think I haven't noticed.
Judy: pfft... dunno what you're talkin' about, now let's get to it chop chop. *claps*
V: Yes ma'am, here's my hope that Suzie will notice me if she comes by and lifts the ban...or give us another speech.
Judy: Mhmm and she will give her speech regardless haha. now... let's focus.
V: Let's roll!

Now I don't usually write this kind of stuff so this is a first time for me but hopefully, you choombas enjoyed it and got your dose of Judy and Val :") I might do more when I go forward in my playthrough n get to imagine some cool scenarios :sad:, I'll just share what I have in mind here if you like this one, now sweet dreams to you Judy Express. :sleep: may you never stop rollin'.

Now that you mentioned music you got me thinkin about a dance sequence with Jude's and Val' :'D kind of like in Life is Strange if you played the first one, can't help but think about having a moment like that overnight close to a campfire under the stars having a drink, laughing then go for a dance... :giveup:now for the music, I'd pick Ghost - Dance Macabre :'P that song slaps.

Also since I can't hold back the urge to replay the game, I've started kind of a canon playthru with a touch of screens with Jude's and Val' feat little stories that play in my head pretty much, those SMS posts we see here really inspired me so here goes :')

View attachment 11171720
View attachment 11171723
Judy: Well yea... after what happened with Suz' catchin' us eating those pizza's n babblin' for hours instead of workin, I thought she made it clear that she doesn't want you around during my shift. *she says while heading to her desk*
Judy: Hmm, Is that soo... *she says while smiling at V and squinting her eyes* now I don't see a bat stuck on your head to believe that.
View attachment 11171753
V: *starts flexing her arms while smiling at Judy* Now we both know what these are capable of. *winks*
Judy: Ugh dios mío Val'... this is a whole new level of gonk, even when you have a day off work you're always lookin' for trouble *shakes her head* tsk tsk, I really should consider puttin' my crazy output on a short leash.
V: C'mon' now... It's boring without you out there. *she says while wrapping her arms around Judy and laying on her shoulder*
Judy: Fine then, have it your way calabacita... grab some gear and let's get rollin', hopefully, you remember what I taught you back home when it comes to editing. *smiles*
Judy: What about nibbles? you gave him some treats before you came to raid my place right? don't want the poor kitty starvin' while we're here.
V: Yup! Even gave him that ol' special treatment of yours *winks* don't think I haven't noticed.
Judy: pfft... dunno what you're talkin' about, now let's get to it chop chop. *claps*
V: Yes ma'am, here's my hope that Suzie will notice me if she comes by and lifts the ban...or give us another speech.

Now I don't usually write this kind of stuff so this is a first time for me but hopefully, you choombas enjoyed it and got your dose of Judy and Val :") I might do more when I go forward in my playthrough n get to imagine some cool scenarios :sad:, I'll just share what I have in mind here if you like this one, now sweet dreams to you Judy Express. :sleep: may you never stop rollin'.

Is that 2018 V? :sad:

View attachment 11171720
View attachment 11171723
View attachment 11171753

This is really good! Nice job!

Yup thanks to modders, hopefully, we will have the official preset later on with the free DLC's, she was such a cutie in 2018 :cry:
She was iconic imo. CDPR should of left V as a visually defined character with the option to customize like Shepard. Wasn't down to attractiveness for me (although she certainly is very), she just looked like she had everything. Style, substance, wit, skill, drip and an extra dose of badassery. Contender for the all time greats.

Dare I say, even worthy of Judy?

She was iconic imo. CDPR should of left V as a visually defined character with the option to customize like Shepard. Wasn't down to attractiveness for me (although she certainly is very), she just looked like she had everything. Style, substance, wit, skill, drip and an extra dose of badassery. Contender for the all time greats.

Yes to all of this, she was truly amazing. I have no idea why they didnt add her as a preset at least, when i'm pretty sure they said they will. :shrug:

I was so mesmerized by this gameplay trailer because of her.

WE were looking :sneaky:... respectfully! (seriously though, CDPR gimmie 2018 V plz)

View attachment 11171720
View attachment 11171723
View attachment 11171753

Well, as a person who is really addicted to fanfictions about Judy and Valerie, I have to say that I love this! I believe that bunch of little quests for every romance partner just like this one would really make this game feel more alive. If devs combined it with other ideas you guys keep mentioning like dates, more texts and all then I would fall in love with this game again for sure!

Thank you all for creating these beautiful ideas, fanarts and pics, I love every single one of them <3

Yes to all of this, she was truly amazing. I have no idea why they didnt add her as a preset at least, when i'm pretty sure they said they will. :shrug:

I was so mesmerized by this gameplay trailer because of her.
She really should be patched back in, for platform parity. Glad we can get her again on PC, but it'd suck for console bros.

To stay on topic... (was a pain in the ass getting that picture of Judy lol)

1612892722382.png

She really should be patched back in, for platform parity. Glad we can get her again on PC, but it'd suck for console bros.

To stay on topic... (was a pain in the ass getting that picture of Judy lol)

View attachment 11171924
I dunno why, but Judy looks really attractive when she transfers data (y'know, the eyes light up and such). It's weird and hard to explain, but it's like... I dunno. Shows there's a connection. I'm sounding like an idiot right now. I hope you kinda get what I mean:LOL:

I dunno why, but Judy looks really attractive when she transfers data (y'know, the eyes light up and such). It's weird and hard to explain, but it's like... I dunno. Shows there's a connection. I'm sounding like an idiot right now. I hope you kinda get what I mean:LOL:
Yeah I get you and I will gladly join in sounding like an idiot. This moments gets me too, her face expression while holding V's hand (especially that smirk), light in her eyes while transfering data and whole scenery makes this moment I dont know, magical? She looks stunning all the time, but this certain moment was just something more. Such a shame that few moments later she was glued to the window :cry:

Top Bottom