Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I dunno why, but Judy looks really attractive when she transfers data (y'know, the eyes light up and such). It's weird and hard to explain, but it's like... I dunno. Shows there's a connection. I'm sounding like an idiot right now. I hope you kinda get what I mean:LOL:

Nah I get you, I know it's just data transferral but the fact we never see her eyes go red for communications and only ever blue for Braindancing/data, is because under the mox facade she's an angel :sad:

She really should be patched back in, for platform parity. Glad we can get her again on PC, but it'd suck for console bros.

To stay on topic... (was a pain in the ass getting that picture of Judy lol)

View attachment 11171924
So beautiful, she looks like a lioness here with those eyes. :giveup: We can only hope they'll add her as a preset in the future since they have more serious matters to focus on now.

I dunno why, but Judy looks really attractive when she transfers data (y'know, the eyes light up and such). It's weird and hard to explain, but it's like... I dunno. Shows there's a connection. I'm sounding like an idiot right now. I hope you kinda get what I mean
A shame that they got rid of those third-person cutscenes could've seen V eyes lit up in that scene and add more to it :cry: and I can't describe the feeling neither nothin weird about it :")

I'm sounding like an idiot right now.
I will just second what @Kadoa said, she is as usual looks cute, sexy, beautiful but in some moments like the blue eyes, there is not much facial expression but somehow we feel a connection. Thats not being an idiot.

Being an idiot is wishing she was real and your partner in life, with those same looks and 13, rose tattoos.
(Thats me:giveup:, I am ready with my 3 wishes..Only thing I need is a djinn)

Least I demand is more content.
A shame that they got rid of those third-person cutscenes could've seen V eyes lit up in that scene and add more to it :cry: and I can't describe the feeling neither nothin weird about it :")
I guess thats only to cut animation cost, as it doesn't add much to the game in general. Cause there are so many calls, which can be picked anywhere in any condition. My guess is just to cut that cost.

Now that you mentioned music you got me thinkin about a dance sequence with Jude's and Val' :'D kind of like in Life is Strange if you played the first one, can't help but think about having a moment like that overnight close to a campfire under the stars having a drink, laughing then go for a dance... :giveup:now for the music, I'd pick Ghost - Dance Macabre :'P that song slaps.

Also since I can't hold back the urge to replay the game, I've started kind of a canon playthru with a touch of screens with Jude's and Val' feat little stories that play in my head pretty much, those SMS posts we see here really inspired me so here goes :')

Side Quest: The Magician's Den.
Objective: Reach Judy in Lizzy's undetected.
Optional: Talk with Rita.

View attachment 11171720
V: Wakey wakey!
View attachment 11171723
Judy: Ugh... I was in the middle of-... V? I thought you were-
V: Banned? hehe.
Judy: Well yea... after what happened with Suz' catchin' us eating those pizza's n babblin' for hours instead of workin, I thought she made it clear that she doesn't want you around during my shift. *she says while heading to her desk*
Judy: So how did you...?
V: I talked to Rita and she let me in.
Judy: Hmm, Is that soo... *she says while smiling at V and squinting her eyes* now I don't see a bat stuck on your head to believe that.
V: What can I say I'm charismatic... I knew how to convince h-
Judy: Val...
V: Ugh...*scratches her head* fine, you got me, I came through the roof.
Judy: *sighs* Now now... we both know that the door is closed on afternoons.
V: So what? *shrugs*
View attachment 11171753
V: *starts flexing her arms while smiling at Judy* Now we both know what these are capable of. *winks*
Judy: Ugh dios mío Val'... this is a whole new level of gonk, even when you have a day off work you're always lookin' for trouble *shakes her head* tsk tsk, I really should consider puttin' my crazy output on a short leash.
V: C'mon' now... It's boring without you out there. *she says while wrapping her arms around Judy and laying on her shoulder*
Judy: Fine then, have it your way calabacita... grab some gear and let's get rollin', hopefully, you remember what I taught you back home when it comes to editing. *smiles*
V: 'Course I do. *Muah*
Judy: What about nibbles? you gave him some treats before you came to raid my place right? don't want the poor kitty starvin' while we're here.
V: Yup! Even gave him that ol' special treatment of yours *winks* don't think I haven't noticed.
Judy: pfft... dunno what you're talkin' about, now let's get to it chop chop. *claps*
V: Yes ma'am, here's my hope that Suzie will notice me if she comes by and lifts the ban...or give us another speech.
Judy: Mhmm and she will give her speech regardless haha. now... let's focus.
V: Let's roll!

Now I don't usually write this kind of stuff so this is a first time for me but hopefully, you choombas enjoyed it and got your dose of Judy and Val :") I might do more when I go forward in my playthrough n get to imagine some cool scenarios :sad:, I'll just share what I have in mind here if you like this one, now sweet dreams to you Judy Express. :sleep: may you never stop rollin'.
I would love to see a dance scene with V and Jude like that, and not on just a single occasion haha! But definitely the both of them dancing, under the moonlight, beside a campfire, would be just magical! :sad:
I didn't play Life is Strange ( yet.. ) but i'm looking forward to it, haven't heard nothing but good things about it, especially the first one!

Damn, choom, preem work! Loved this mini quest idea! This is something that goes really well with the other idea some chooms suggested too, for involving V more with the gangs that rule NC, this case, the Mox! I would love to see more things like this in the game, were V can interact more with Judy and give her and the Mox alike a helping hand, may it be at Lizzie's or with a gig/job!
Btw, absolutely lovely dialogues, especially the part V tells Jude she got in through the roof, and that sweet ''C'mon' now... It's boring without you out there.'' while embracing Judy! :sad:
Looking forward to seeing more of these 'lil stories from you, choom!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

I dunno why, but Judy looks really attractive when she transfers data (y'know, the eyes light up and such). It's weird and hard to explain, but it's like... I dunno. Shows there's a connection. I'm sounding like an idiot right now. I hope you kinda get what I mean:LOL:
As well said by Kadoa, i will gladly join you in sounding like an idiot haha! Totally get you, i mean, she looks perfect all the time, but with that glow in her eyes, she just gets even more mesmerizing! :sad:

I would love to see a dance scene with V and Jude like that, and not on just a single occasion haha! But definitely the both of them dancing, under the moonlight, beside a campfire, would be just magical! :sad:
I didn't play Life is Strange ( yet.. ) but i'm looking forward to it, haven't heard nothing but good things about it, especially the first one!

Damn, choom, preem work! Loved this mini quest idea! This is something that goes really well with the other idea some chooms suggested too, for involving V more with the gangs that rule NC, this case, the Mox! I would love to see more things like this in the game, were V can interact more with Judy and give her and the Mox alike a helping hand, may it be at Lizzie's or with a gig/job!
Btw, absolutely lovely dialogues, especially the part V tells Jude she got in through the roof, and that sweet ''C'mon' now... It's boring without you out there.'' while embracing Judy! :sad:
Looking forward to seeing more of these 'lil stories from you, choom! View attachment 11171954

As well said by Kadoa, i will gladly join you in sounding like an idiot haha! Totally get you, i mean, she looks perfect all the time, but with that glow in her eyes, she just gets even more mesmerizing! :sad:
I will join the Judy's Gonk Brigade as well.

And here I thought that this forum was awfully calm today... I just didn't received the notifications, and now that I want to post something I realize that two whole pages sneaked in the thread ^^
What a nice surprise it was
Always a pleasure to read you all

The power of Jude:
-strong enough to make people want to spend Valentine's Day with her rather than actual partner,
-brings people from all over the world to just one thread where they spend hours everyday,
-makes main questline from the game feel pretty much irrelevant compared to her parts.

CDPR had no idea what they created XD
View attachment 11171153

So true... We should start running for our lives, but how could we run away when the temptation is so high ?
We can only surrender ourselves and hope that this train will lead us to a better place

Side Quest: The Magician's Den.
Objective: Reach Judy in Lizzy's undetected.
Optional: Talk with Rita.

View attachment 11171720
V: Wakey wakey!
View attachment 11171723
Judy: Ugh... I was in the middle of-... V? I thought you were-
V: Banned? hehe.
Judy: Well yea... after what happened with Suz' catchin' us eating those pizza's n babblin' for hours instead of workin, I thought she made it clear that she doesn't want you around during my shift. *she says while heading to her desk*
Judy: So how did you...?
V: I talked to Rita and she let me in.
Judy: Hmm, Is that soo... *she says while smiling at V and squinting her eyes* now I don't see a bat stuck on your head to believe that.
V: What can I say I'm charismatic... I knew how to convince h-
Judy: Val...
V: Ugh...*scratches her head* fine, you got me, I came through the roof.
Judy: *sighs* Now now... we both know that the door is closed on afternoons.
V: So what? *shrugs*
View attachment 11171753
V: *starts flexing her arms while smiling at Judy* Now we both know what these are capable of. *winks*
Judy: Ugh dios mío Val'... this is a whole new level of gonk, even when you have a day off work you're always lookin' for trouble *shakes her head* tsk tsk, I really should consider puttin' my crazy output on a short leash.
V: C'mon' now... It's boring without you out there. *she says while wrapping her arms around Judy and laying on her shoulder*
Judy: Fine then, have it your way calabacita... grab some gear and let's get rollin', hopefully, you remember what I taught you back home when it comes to editing. *smiles*
V: 'Course I do. *Muah*
Judy: What about nibbles? you gave him some treats before you came to raid my place right? don't want the poor kitty starvin' while we're here.
V: Yup! Even gave him that ol' special treatment of yours *winks* don't think I haven't noticed.
Judy: pfft... dunno what you're talkin' about, now let's get to it chop chop. *claps*
V: Yes ma'am, here's my hope that Suzie will notice me if she comes by and lifts the ban...or give us another speech.
Judy: Mhmm and she will give her speech regardless haha. now... let's focus.
V: Let's roll!

That was a delight to read ! You say that you don't usually write this kind of stuff, but you definitely should !
Well... Quality over quantity, I know... But sometimes it's just hard not to want more
Judy_wink.png

On a side note : it would be so sweet to have some interactions between Jude and Sir Nibbles the kitten (I am really hoping that he is part of the trip to arizona in V's luggages), even a small one. It would remind me of Shepard's hamster in the Citadel's DLC :cry:

Hey choombas!! i hope your day is going AMAZING as always!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

About Judy´s eyes.. what can i say.. i got hipnotized when i saw that scene with her eyes shining in blue.. that scene is beautiful.. <3

@Raendwyr i cant agree more!.. This game has a lot of gangs.. i would love to be able to interact more with them.. i would love to see that if for example i killed some tiger claws.. Wakako could get upset.. i would love to see the gangs trying to hunt us for what we did to some of their brothers.. But the thing that really pisses me off is that during the game we can see Judy interacting with the moxes.. like going to lizzies to work as we saw during the game for example.. and after Pyramid song PUM!.. she glued in that damn window.. no more working.. no more virtus.. no more partys with her friends.. NOTHING (the same happens with the rest of romances.. and this just.. takes you out of the inmsersion completely..). Would be nice to come back to Judy´s home and see that she is not there.. because she would be working at lizzies.. i would love to be able to visit her at work.. how many possibilities for romantic scenes CDPR could have if this happens? puff.. just thinking about this makes my mind fly soo high that i can see Arasaka Tower like an ant..

About the 2018 V.. OMG.. another reason for a new playthrough.. hahahaha i fell in love since i saw her with these yellow eyes.. its a shame CDPR didnt add those eyes to the character creator.. probably they will add it in the future.. would be not surprised if they add it in some sort of free DLC or in the expansion as one of the improvements.. and honestly she should be able to be chosen in one of the presets.. im sure they have the model.. i dont understand why they didnt add it honestly.. she looks stunning!

@BajiHok amazing job choom!! loves that story you created!! thanks to that, more ideas came to my mind!! you made me fly! Thank you so much for this!! <3 loved it!!

And now people.. we are almost by the half of february.. this waiting is little to little getting over.. i cant wait to see whats next in terms of future dlcs and improvements.. CDPR heard us! im totally sure, and im more sure that we will get some of our ideas in the game! soon we will be able to enjoy more time with our loved ones!!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png

I wasnt able to play yesterday.. but here you have people some of my fav pics of Judy! ill try to make new ones later ;]

photomode_24012021_192850.png
photomode_01022021_040350.png
photomode_06022021_200212.png
photomode_18012021_142025.png
photomode_08022021_191806.png
photomode_06022021_193019.png
photomode_17012021_022441.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Yesterday I remembered a post I made a few days back in wich I proposed a matching tattoo for Valudy, and I thought : would it be that hard to atcually implement it in the game ?
So instead of working, I spent the day learning how the game files work, and after trying many things, failing to use simple instructions, reinstalling plugins for my photoshop over and over, breaking my game a few times... (i'm such a gonk... > < )
... I finally managed to use a custom texture !! (gosh sometimes I miss bethesda games, things used to be so simple)
Anyway, here is my custom Judy tattoo in action :

Tattoos2.png

@Raendwyr i cant agree more!.. This game has a lot of gangs.. i would love to be able to interact more with them.. i would love to see that if for example i killed some tiger claws.. Wakako could get upset.. i would love to see the gangs trying to hunt us for what we did to some of their brothers.. But the thing that really pisses me off is that during the game we can see Judy interacting with the moxes.. like going to lizzies to work as we saw during the game for example.. and after Pyramid song PUM!.. she glued in that damn window.. no more working.. no more virtus.. no more partys with her friends.. NOTHING (the same happens with the rest of romances.. and this just.. takes you out of the inmsersion completely..). Would be nice to come back to Judy´s home and see that she is not there.. because she would be working at lizzies.. i would love to be able to visit her at work.. how many possibilities for romantic scenes CDPR could have if this happens? puff.. just thinking about this makes my mind fly soo high that i can see Arasaka Tower like an ant..
I would LOVE to see things like this happen in the game! Just imagine killing some Tyger Claws and getting a really angry call from Wakako, maybe asking for payment to settle the score or demanding you do a job for them or, like you said, have the Tyger Claws hunt V, prepare ambushes/etc, like it happens in RDR2, with the O'Driscolls, or the Lemoyne Raiders for example! That would be a big step for CDPR to give some more life to NC.

Yeah, that pisses me off too. Judy has her routine of some sorts, as well as the other LI's, but after Pyramid Song that just vanishes for her, and she gets stuck in that damned window... Like you said, and like the amazing little quest that BajiHok wrote proves, having Judy ( and all the other romances ) have an actual routine, like going to work her shift at Lizzie's, or going out with her friends ( maybe even inviting V? ) would open so many possibilities for romantic and sweet scenes.
Damn, one of these that i just can't get out of my head is coming to Jude's apartment late at night and find her asleep in her chair, because she was working late on a virtu or on a tech project, and being able to carry her to bed and get some rest with her. :sad:

And now people.. we are almost by the half of february.. this waiting is little to little getting over.. i cant wait to see whats next in terms of future dlcs and improvements.. CDPR heard us! im totally sure, and im more sure that we will get some of our ideas in the game! soon we will be able to enjoy more time with our loved ones!!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png

I wasnt able to play yesterday.. but here you have people some of my fav pics of Judy! ill try to make new ones later ;]

photomode_24012021_192850.png
photomode_01022021_040350.png
photomode_06022021_200212.png
photomode_18012021_142025.png
photomode_08022021_191806.png
photomode_06022021_193019.png
photomode_17012021_022441.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png
Slowly but surely we're getting there! I'm sure too that CDPR has heard us, and i can't wait to be able to spend some more quality time with Judy, in NC and in Arizona, and to celebrate that achievment with all of you here in the unstoppable Judy Express!!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

As ALWAYS, breathtaking pics, XxSalviixX!! You have an outstanding eye for these shots! <3
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
( Side note, i'll never get tired of seeing Judy's smile, it is just heartmelting! )

Post automatically merged:

Hello, chooms, hope today was a great day for all of you! Today i haven't got the chance to log in and play, so here's some of the pics i like the most from my gallery, just for all of you! <3
Judy_wink.png

Also, @XxSalviixX , started a new playthrough yesterday, and i'm really digging the spanish dub! Haven't met Judy yet in this playthrough, but i'm looking forward to hearing that sweet accent in spanish! Thank you for the recommendation! <3 :beer:
photomode_02022021_224908.png
photomode_03022021_172837.png
photomode_06022021_004034.png
photomode_08012021_234908.png
photomode_24012021_225755.png
photomode_02022021_230002.png

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png
<3

Last edited:
I didn't play Life is Strange ( yet.. ) but I'm looking forward to it, haven't heard nothing but good things about it, especially the first one! and lovely screens btw

And you heard right my friend the first one is quite something, play it whenever you can cuz you're missin' out :'P and lovely screens btw like always <3

@BajiHok amazing job choom!! loves that story you created!! thanks to that, more ideas came to my mind!! you made me fly! Thank you so much for this!! <3 loved it!!

Thanks a bunch! Hopefully, you're gonna share some of these ideas you got in mind :"), you got me all excited now to read about those I'll be waitin! for dat, gotta love the screens too! especially the ones with the sunset the golden hour is my fav time of day <3

Yesterday I remembered a post I made a few days back in wich I proposed a matching tattoo for Valudy, and I thought : would it be that hard to atcually implement it in the game ?
So instead of working, I spent the day learning how the game files work, and after trying many things, failing to use simple instructions, reinstalling plugins for my photoshop over and over, breaking my game a few times... (i'm such a gonk... > < )
... I finally managed to use a custom texture !! (gosh sometimes I miss bethesda games, things used to be so simple)
Anyway, here is my custom Judy tattoo in action :

Tattoos2.png

That's preem' yo! did you edit the complexion of the skin or add over the existing tattoo? Id love to have something like that for my V but maybe with a spiderweb instead somewhere :'P and cute V btw I really like what you did with the eyes!

I think this may be what makes it great. Any kind of different expression would seem out of place. A subtle smile while gazing at V.

PS. Might render her with her eyes lit up, see how that turns out.

We'll hold you to that!:cool: but seriously good luck if you're going for it, you've got lovely renders.

As for the mini scenario I wrote I'm glad you choombas liked it, It really means a lot so thank you for the kind words :giveup: I'll try my best on doing more of these as I progress throughout the game and get some others mods, now I'll rely on you chooms to bring more to table while I work on that :"P love y'all stay awesome n keep that train rollin' <3 :cool:

That's preem' yo! did you edit the complexion of the skin or add over the existing tattoo? Id love to have something like that for my V but maybe with a spiderweb instead somewhere :'P and cute V btw I really like what you did with the eyes!

Thanks choom ! Yeah, I'm happy with my V. Don't get me wrong, the 2018 E3 preset is lit, but idk... even with the possibility to switch to her with mods I guess I don't really want to, I prefer to stick with my personal touch.
As for more technical aspects, goin' way too off topic so :

"What I did with the eyes"... was actually using other mods ^^ One for the cyborgish eye texture (here : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1334) and one for the makeup (there : https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1149)

As for the tattoo :
  1. I might be wrong, but I think that the player character use the same texture file for her/his skin as the npcs, wich would mean that adding a tattoo on this file would add a tattoo on every character in the city. While the prospect of the whole city simping for Judy is one I fancy, it woulnd't be very lore friendly... So yeah, had to edit one of the existing tattoos, since only V can use them. Then again, I might be wrong, there are soooo many texture files in the game folders, it's a real mess.
  2. The tricky thing is that in this game the meshes of the tattoos only cover the parts of the body on wich there is said tattoo. For instance : I personnally use the number 04 tattoo, wich covers the shoulder, the back, and the upper chest, and this means that if I wanted to add a custom body tattoo I would have to place it around these body parts. So what I did was getting a modified version of the number 04 tattoo to free some space on the chest -but also because it was more esthetic- and adding a little Jude diver on the texture file.
  3. Now if you want to have one of the same spiderweb Judy has (either on one shoulder or on one side of the chest), it shouldn't be a problem. BUT it would certainly mean tweaking or replacing an existing tattoo. I could try for you if you give me some specifics of what you want, just tell me if you need.

Is it possible to pay a Judy tax with artworks that aren't mine ?
If so, then here's my tax for sidetracking on modding technicalities :

The artist is Kuvshinov Ilya, you can check his preem work on instagram : https://www.instagram.com/kuvshinov_ilya/?hl=fr
hgm2jlcexx561.jpg

xd2qr51b4ag61.jpg

Last edited:
Eyy, chooms, hope all is well! Just passing by to say that those lovely stories @XxSalviixX and @BajiHok , and the messages that @Zenphor created and shared here got my mind flying, and got me into thinking about a short little story of V and Judy. It may take a some time, as i'm used to writing only for my RPG group to play, so this is a bit of a new thing for me, but i'll share it here as soon as it's ready! Thank you, chooms, for the great stories and ideas and for the inspirations to write something new! <3
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

As per usual, here's some Judy for y'all! :beer:<3
photomode_09022021_223512.png
photomode_09022021_221319.png
photomode_09022021_222945.png

And, as always, Judy's Express has no breaks! :cool:
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Top Bottom