Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Me too... First time on forum, when I told people I liked a character in a game so much that I want to see more content with her. They were like
images (26).jpeg

Then I met people who share same aim as mine.

This one is wallpaper stuff. It doesn't matter what the source is, just keep posting.:love:

Promise Day Special:
Screenshot_20210210-231550~2.png

(I promise I will never forget you guys and Judy Alvarez :p)

Good night chooms.
ezgif-2-b7d2315a5b5e.gif

(Sleep well Jude, we will see more content of yours.
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png
)

Last edited:
Me too... First time on forum, when I told people I liked a character in a game so much that I want to see more content with her. They were like
images (26).jpeg

Then I met with people who share same aim as mine.
Same here, the last time i was on an actual forum before this one was just to discuss some faulty guitar amps hahaha. Got the same reaction too, until i met you chooms! (Side note, i'm dying of laughter because of that meme :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)

Some of my friends tease me for that too haha :"P but honestly it's not weird at all, it's just like when you love a character from a movie/book, like hell it feels more natural to love a character in-game because you actually affect it and it affects you back directly for hours, Judy really filled that void I had in me and I won't forget those moments ever. :cry:

Good night chooms.
View attachment 11172974
(Sleep well Jude, we will see more content of yours.View attachment 11172998)

I'm dying lmao, the little taps omg

Some of my friends tease me for that too haha :"P but honestly it's not weird at all, it's just like when you love a character from a movie/book, like hell it feels more natural to love a character in-game because you actually affect it and it affects you back directly for hours, Judy really filled that void I had in me and I won't forget those moments ever. :cry:

I think actual love is a stretch but it's natural to care deeply about a characters situation and personality even when they aren't real. It's basic empathy really. Human nurture is defined and conditioned pretty heavily by stories told to us through both fiction and non fiction. Storytelling is the oldest art, it's how we record history and pass on values and ideologies. I'd be worried about anyone who couldn't feel anything for fictional beings, human and otherwise.

Video games are also a modern and young form of story telling, movies have conditioned us over the years to be better equipped at dealing with the depth of the interactions that games can provide, as did theatre for those who were exposed to the early years of cinema. But we aren't really designed to handle them naturally, they can be super overwhelming if you are sensitive and become invested. I've personally known healthy people who have had breakdowns over fictional deaths once invested not much different to real loss.

If you removed stories from human history, we'd be nothing, probably still living with nature getting by with basic tools, they carry everything.

Last edited:
Can't have the Judy express fall all the way down to the third page of Hot Topics.

So here's a hot post :D.

I swear CDPR if you don't do Judy justice I will harness my army of lemmings and march on to Poland to politely knock on your door and fall on my knees to beg for more :D.

Hello choombas! i am reading your posts and im amazed.. what we share here is gold.. any writer of CDPR could come here and read a little what we are sharing in this thread and the Panam one and they would get some ideas in the mind and inspiration for sure! Looking at the second picture you posted @exxxed , multiples ideas came to my mind.. like..

It would be awesome to visit Judy at her job.. seeing her editing some virtus.. and take part in it.. i can imagine visiting her.. giving her a surprise.. like something optional, i mean.. as i said we could get home (i mean Judy´s apartment) and dont see her there, and dont see even her van outside.. because she went to lizzies, so we could just pass and continue with the main story or freemode gameplay oooorrrr say: "hey im gonna visit my sweet lovely Judy at her job.. you go to lizzies and ask the girl of the door if Judy is working. she could tell you something like "hey you must be V! she talked a lot about you! she seems more happy since she is with you! and if she is happy we are all happy! welcome to lizzies V ;]!" my god.. just this is something that would add an incredible inmersion.. and it would give us the feeling that Judy is alive.. that she talks with people about us.. (same with Panam and the rest..) in case of Panam, could be nice visiting the aldecaldo´s camp and hear some comments from the people about the relation of male V and Panam.. as i said.. this game needs some details and improvements.. getting back to the idea/story.. after we enter Lizzies, we can visit Judy´s office and see her editing some virtus.. we could give her a kiss in the cheek and she would say something like:

Judy: wtf who is this.. OOH V! its you! what a surprise! a lovely surprise!! what are you doing here?
V: i passed by here and thought about making you a visit.. its always a pleasure to be with you Jude.. so tell me what are my calaba..
Judy: Tu Calabacita is doing some work haha but now she has something more important to attend (Judy changes the tone to her naughty one) so.. i was editing some virtus.. you many times asked me how i edit my virtus.. want to take a look and help me with one? this is kind of interesting.. (she winks her eye)
V: ohh really? why not!
Judy: alright! so lets do this! wait me here i will take the tech i need to connect us to the same virtu.. (she goes to the other room for some braindance tools).. (she comes back) alright V.. put this on you and tell me when you are ready..
V: more ready than ever.. as always..
Jude: ahh calabacita.. im very exited! ok ok.. lets go!
(Now we could see a virtu of lizzies.. we could see how Judy edites it.. with a beautiful ambient song.. seeing her fascination editing these emotions.. making her art.. V could interact with the virtu.. and could say something like..
V: wow Judy.. its amazing.. now i know how you are so requested in your job.. how you expose the feelings and the emotions.. i can feel it like its real.. its incredible..
After the virtu, those feelings and emotions could affect our Judy and V.. something like
Judy: Hey V.. i loved doing this with you.. i never did this before..
V: ohh.. come on Judy.. it was a pleasure.. i loved it
Judy: i mean.. i never felt what i feel when im with you.. you know i dont use to tell my feelings but.. V.. your presence is important for me.. you must know that.. i.. i love you.
(V kisses Judy)
V: I love you too Judy.. you know that.. i just want to pass more time with you.. this moment was magical.. you give me what no one gives me.. love.. and care.. this are the rarest things to find in NC hehe so im lucky to find you..
Judy: As i said V.. just finish what you started.. and them we will escape this city.. i will leave everything to spend more time with you in another ambient with a new home for us.. to start a new life.. i thought this city could only dissapoint me.. but here you are.. the BIG surprise.. i never thought i would say this.. but i have to thank NC.. for putting you in my way..
V: Well.. you changed my mind completely too.. i used to think that the most important thing in my life would be to be the legend of NC.. now i can see its only smoke.. i want to be a legend.. for surviving this city.. for leave it.. with you of couse.. and talking about leaving.. do you want to come back home with me?
Judy: ahh i would love it V.. but i have more stuff to do.. or Sus would be paranoic.. hehe it will take me 1h.. no more.. if you want to wait me.. you take a drink with Matteo.. is a nice guy (now we could see the mythical smirk of Judy)
V: alright.. Matteo here i go! i will miss you calab.. ohh i never remember it..
Judy: i get it V..! and its Ca - la - ba- ci - ta
V: Ca la bacita..
Judy: you see? your spanish has improved!.. im surprised hahaha
V: well.. its a good start hehe.. See you at the bar Jude..
(v kisses Judy, and judy goes away looking at us with a big smile.. saying us a subbtle message of "thanks V.. i feel happy with you")
Now we could interact with Matteo.. asking more about Judy.. he could tell us more about what she told him about V.. he could let us know how more happy she seems since we are in couple with her.. serving us some shoots that he would take with us too.. like
Mateo: Here it goes.. i will pay for this one.. (he serves us a shot) for you and Judy!
V: Thanks Mateo! Salut!
(now we could see a transition saying us that 1h has passed)
V keeps talking with Mateo.. apparently talking about some funny thing that happened to her, and Judy appears..
Judy: Annndd my day is done..
Mateo: Tough one?
Judy: nahh today was a sweet one.. (she looks to V at the same time she says that)
Mateo: haha i get it!
Judy: i would drink something Mateo but i have some things in mind that i need to do..
Mateo: as your orders! pass a good day/night girls!!
Judy: of course we will! thank you Mateo! see you tomorrow!
(V and Jude stands up and get out of lizzies..)
(Rita sees us getting out with Judy)
Rita: Hey Judy! its nice to see you getting out with someone! hey wait.. its V? omg so it were you! nice catch Jude!
V: yeah Jude.. nice catch haha
Jude: haha i got caught too so.. Thanks Rita.. i hope to see you tomorrow!
Rita: pass a good time together at lizz.. sh**t the habit.. well.. you know what i mean! hehe
Jude: Alright.. my van is just here..
V: Ahh.. this Van.. i didnt see a more personal Vehicle in all Nc.. love how it screams "IM JUDY´S VAN"
Jude: hahaha hey girl.. dont laugh about my sweety..
V: haha i really like it!
Jude: what you are gonna like is what awaits you..
V: ohh now im interested.. what waits me?
Jude: you will see..
V: haha what a box of surprises you are..
Jude: you have no idea val..
V: Love when you call me val..
Jude: I know (she winks her eye)
(a trasnsition happens and we are at Judy´s home (our home)
We are sitted in the kitchen.. with 2 candles on the table.. Judy is cooking something in the kitchen..
V: uhh.. smells nice!
Jude: nhhee i didnt cook for ages hahaha its a recipe of my grandmother.. she showed me some.. i hope you will like it!
V: im sure it will! ahh Jude.. i love this..
(a malfunction of the relic appears)
V: argh.. ugh..
Judy: Hey val.. are you okey? is it happening again?!
V: yeah.. im ok.. you know how it is..
Judy: Val.. ill try to find more info about the relic.. there must be something i can do.. i will find it and ill help you.. i promise..
V: Thanks Judy..
Jhonny: V, listen to me.. i dont want to fuck this moment you are having.. please take one of the pills of misty.. it will make you feel better.. enjoy your time with her.. you deserve it and she too..
V: (talking in mind) thanks Jhonny.. but i feel better now..
Jhonny: No, V.. take the pill.. make it for yourself.. you can take a little time without me hehe.. We will handle this.. i give you my word.. i will not fuck this.. we will find the way to stop this mess..
V: Im sure we will Jhonny.. See you later..
Jhonny: enjoy your time V.. Say hello to Judy for me.. i like this girl let me tell you.. has a good heart.. see you later..
(V takes the pill)
Judy: Alright.. its done.. how do you feel?
V: im fine! dont think about it! its our moment now.. moment to eat this delicious dish you made!
Judy: hohoho.. i hope you will save place for more later..
V: you know i have always place for more (the tone of v changes to a naughty one in this phrase..)
(Judy serves the plates and sits besides V.. Judy starts to eat..)
Judy: it tastes good.. not as my grandmother used to do it but its something.. i will call her later and i will tell her what i did haha she will be hilarious seeing im cooking haha
V: (V eats) its amazing Judy.. i love it..
Judy: Wait me here.. i will show you something..
V: let me adivinate it.. Max Tac uniform again? hehe
Judy: ohh Val.. Val.. Neil.. something more.. personal..
V:mmm what is it?
Judy: you will have to find out!
V: alright.. is something in the house? you bought something? or its a new invention of yours?
Judy: ohh val.. you are silly sometimes.. (Judy kiss V passionately)
Now we see an scene of romance between Judy and Val.. on the sofa of the ap.. in a part of this scenes you could be able to see a new tattoo in Judy´s Body.. we can see its refered to V.. Judy seeing that v saw the tattoo smiles and kisses V.. after some scenes a transition occurs.. Now we are sitted in the sofa.. with Judy.. while she smokes a cig..
Judy: Ahh.. Calabacita.. you make me crazy.. hehe
V: That tattoo.. i loved that detail Judy.. no one did something like that for me.. i dont know what to say..
Judy: Just promise me that you will keep yourself alive.. to enjoy more of this days with me for the rest of our lifes..
V: i will do my best Jude..
Judy: i know you will.. lets sleep something.. im dead hehe
V: me too.. you are picky with your girls.. damn i can relate that..
Judy: i never lie (smiles) good night V..
The next morning you can see Judy at her office at home working on some virtus.. or just sitting in the sofa.. having different kind of actions at home and some outside home as we saw in this story..

Its the example of 1 miniquest that CDPR could create.. of course they could make it muuuch better than me, but i think the idea is there ;]. I would pay for more interactions and quests like this one.. giving the player the feeling that Judy..Panam..Kerry,River are ALIVE.. making our journey through NC more interesting and full of feelings..
Combining all this with all the ideas/improvements we shared here.. OMG.. it would eliminate that feeling of depression at the end of the game completely and im sure the game would be remembered for ages.. as one of the most immersive games of the history.. and of course as the game with the best characters ever made..

CDPR.. You have everything to make this game something really incredible! Im sure you will make it! :ok:

@Raendwyr Loved your pics.. i love how you caught that moment after fingers quest.. you can see the pain of Judy in that photo! the one under the water.. so sweet with Judy´s hands in that way.. i love it the one of pyramid song with those reflections in the water.. and what to say about todays pics.. those pics really fits in my story!!! and the one of Judy looking at us.. <3 preem stuff!! Cant wait to see your story *.* !! Thank you for all!!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png

I hope i made you dream for a while! Love you all! <3
You all are Pure GOLD..

As always people here you have some pics that i think fits in this story!

photomode_18012021_142906.png
photomode_08022021_191438.png
photomode_18012021_144857.png
photomode_08022021_192251.png
photomode_18012021_141640.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Hello Gentlemen,

The panam gang has decided to organize a photo contest, below his organization :

#Photo Contest - Panam Gang

Contest Start Date : February 22nd
Contest End Date : March 7th

The reward will be related to the character (Type Goodies).
I'll take care of it. Symbolic reward such as a goodies with the effigy of the character. It's not a huge reward but just to animate this thread.
Participants must be in Europe or North America for shipping reasons.

The main rules of the contest :
  • The participant will present one and only one photo that must represent the intensity of the relationship between Panam & V. The intimate scene is not allowed.
  • The photo must be taken with the tool in game.
  • Mods are allowed.
  • Retouching software (photoshop) only for some minor corrections.
  • Your V must not appear or be unidentifiable.
  • The photo must be taken by you.
A jury will be composed of three volunteer members (who may participate but not win the prize). They will give the result within 3 days after the closing of the contest.

Jury Members :
- MrBilL61
- Eagle707

To give everyone a chance, graphics will not be the only criterion for judging. The winning photo should best represent the intensity of the relationship between Panam and V. Criteria such as the moment chosen, the atmosphere, the dimension, the angle of view will be taken into account.

@Lechu88 & MrBilL61 suggested that it would be interesting to let you know if you would like to organize your own.

If this is the case, in order to guarantee a maximum of impartiality we could mix the juries as follows:

> Panam Photo Contest Jury:

2 Members of the Panam Gang
1 Member of the Judy Gang

> JudyPhoto Contest Jury :

2 Members of the Judy Gang
1 Member of the Panam Gang

Let me know,

Top Bottom