Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Sidequest: One of us!
Objective: Talk with Rita.
Meet with Suzie.

Rita:
Hey dollface didn't see you for a few days wassup?
V: Ritaaa! good to see you again, my hands were pretty full so that's the life of a merc' for you, had lots of biz to deal with.*she says anxiously*
Rita: Mhmm, so you goin' in?
V: Sure, but what about the ban? or this is some sort of trick to hit me that ol' bat of yours.
Rita: Naah, Suzie lifted your ban today for some reason, and before you go rush into Judy den, go pay a visit to Suz' she wanted to talk with you. *she says while smiling at V*
V: *sighs in relief* I prepared myself to convince you to let me in today you know... and Suzie just made my day better by lifting t-
Rita: Yea' well apparently it's my lucky day too, because I won't have to listen to your excuses so in you go!
V: Haha I guess you're right, I'll be on my way.
*after a brief moment V enters Suzie's office*
V: Hey... Suzie! *she says in a worried tone*
Suzie: V! you're already here... apparently you're more attached to this place than ever before, or should I say to Judy? *she says while crossing her arms and leaning back on her chair*
V: *scratches her head* I guess you're right yea'
Suzie: Well then, lemme' tell you this from this day you're one of us, a Mox... you're welcome to come and stay at Lizzie's as much as you want, I know you're a merc' so you can refuse this, but either way you're welcome here.
V: Well uhhh... *being shocked with this V takes a deep breath* that was deffo' something I wouldn't have expected after all we've been through.
Suzie: *nods* Mhmm, well since you're close to Judy I really can't stop you from seeing her, you proved that last time.
V: It's pretty hard to stay away from someone like Judy trust me *she says while cracking a wide smile* now about the part of joining the gang... I'll gladly join your ranks but we'll have to keep this here, my job is not the cleanest so it could bring trouble around here.
Suzie: I understand, everything about that stays here, now if you're free we need your help with something, I already talked to Judy about gettin' you to deal with the problem, but she didn't seem to like the idea of havin' you involved, so she has the detes' if you wanna take the job.
V: 'Course, I'll talk to her.
Suzie: and V thanks for helping her last time, preem' stuff you two did there.
V: Don't mention, it's the least I could do after bothering you girls.

*After leaving the office Johnny suddenly comes out and V stops instantly*

Johnny: (V... seems like you're forgettin' where the actual problem is... the chip is eatin' that gonkbrain of yours and you're wasting your time in here)
V: (I... I know, it's just that I want to do something right and help people that deserve it you know... meeting Judy really made me change and see this world differently)
Johnny: (Huh... how noble of you to try n' help these poor folks', just remember kid clock's tickin') *he says in a worried tone before disappearing*

*After that small talk with Johnny, V proceeds into the club and heads up to the bar and sees Judy having a drink*
View attachment 11175533
V: JUDEEE's! was going to come downstairs.
Judy: Hey V! I'm on a break, how did you... ugh, the roof again isn't it?
V: Nah-uh, front door, Suzie gave me a pass and you know what else?
Judy: Suz' ain't the type to give anything so dunno *shrugs* shoot.
V: *leans on the bar while wrapping her arm around Judy* A warm welcome to join the Mox.
Judy: Pfft.. no way she did that.
V: *takes away the glass from Judy's hands and takes a sip* How'd you think they let me in, she wanted to see me, she lifted the ban and she invited me to join you girls.
Judy: I'm happy to hear that but V... something is off I can feel it.
V: She... she asked me to help with a problem and told me you had the detes', so you're gonna tell me wh-
Judy: No V... please not this time that job is just too dangerous, and I don't want you to mess with the Tyger's.
V: I know how you feel Judy really... but I want to help people that need it just like do here n make life for some joytoys better so they can move on... plus we need the eddies if we're stickin' to the plan of leaving NC. *she says while putting her hands on Judy shoulders to convince her*
Judy: Course' we're stickin' to the plan... *she says while looking down but quickly starts looking at V in the eyes* remember Forrest?
V: as much as I want to forget about everything concernin' him I can't *sigh*
Judy: *nods* me too, but that's behind us now... turns out he had an associate... he is a real psycho... what he has been doing to some joytoys at the Ho-Oh club is undescribable... those XBDS he sells... *she says with a worried look*
V: Hey don't give me that look now... I'll be careful like always I'll make it work you know that, plus I have an idea on how to pay this prick a visit.
Judy: I'm sure you will, but V please *she says while holding V hands tightly* come back for me... and after this no more risky jobs.
V: Course' I'll comeback mi alma... and I promise, this is the last one *she says while hugging Judy* I'll call you when it's done.
Judy: Huh... your Spanish is improving *she says while holding on to V* I... we should go now before Suz' catches us again doing nothing, see you later Val'.
V: Later' Judes!

*After a few hours of gearing up and scouting V finally heads up to the Ho-Oh Club*
View attachment 11175536
V: Foo... think I'm ready okay...
Johnny: (What's with this sudden feelin' of fear V, never seen you scared like this)
V: (I dunno maybe cuz' I'm going right into the Tyger's turf' to zero the owner of that club?)
Johnny: (Nope, you've been through worse and you never hesitated like today)
V: (FINE, I'm worried that I will let down Judy and I'll never make it back... happy now?)
Johnny: (See you can admit things after all, doesn't hurt ya' know, plus I'm here for ya you'll be fine, feel better now?) *he says with a smirk*
V: (Johnny Silverhand, you have no idea how much I like you and hate you sometimes) *she says while closing the trunk*

*After a few minutes V managed to enter the club undetected and managed to cut the power, for over a minute it was all silence... suddenly the whole building became a theatre of screams and gunfire, it lasted over 10 minutes and then silence followed once the power came back it exposed the bloody massacre around the club*

View attachment 11175539

V: Jotaro... *she says with an exhausted voice*
Jotaro: Agh... wh- who the hell are you?! *he says while he is bleeding out against a wall*
V: Death... *she says while slashing him multiple times with one of his weapons he used to torture joytoys*
Johnny: (Huh... how poetic V, never taught you'd pull something like that, how about we delta the fuck out of here before we got some other guests)
V: (Right... I-I just need a breather) *she says while crumbling on the ground and taking a deep breath*

*over one minute has passed now and V is still on the ground, suddenly the sound of sirens start getting closer and swarming the streets*

V: Fuck! these bastards know when to show up quickly, asshole must've had relations with these pigs.
Johnny: (Come on V, time to delta now, just a few more steps and you're done with this job) *he says while giving his hand to help V getting up while she holds on to it*
V: (Yea'... let's get the hell out) *she says while taking her helmet and mask and throwing them next to Jotaro*

*After over five minutes of sneaking around buildings V managed to get out unnoticed*
View attachment 11175569
V: Finally... *she says in a relieved tone and proceeds to call Judy*
Judy: VAL! it's been hours! are you okay?? I've been pacing like-
V: Judy... calm down I'm alright. *she says while trying to cover her coughs*
Judy: You don't sound alright to me at all... please tell me you're not injured...
V: I won't lie to you Jude's they put up for a good fight... but I'm ok I got a few scratches here n there but I'll be back for you soon, it's just this chip...
Judy: J-just stay where you are I'll come to pick you up!
V: No... just stay at home, the NCPD is patrollin' around and I don't want you to get caught up in this, I won't be able to take my car, so I'll call Regina for a pickup.
Judy: Alright calabacita have at it your way, I'll be waitin' for you at home, and when you get here we'll talk about that gonkbrain of yours. *she says while blowing a kiss* be safe
V: Hah-agh... stop makin' fun of me, and I'll be there I promise... I'll just lay low for a few hours so don't worry, and I love you too.

*afterwards V started heading out towards the Kabuki markets struggling and holding on to walls so she can walk so she to get away from her previous location after a moment she calls Regina which helped her without asking any questions and got her into a safe house, V waited for three hours assuming it was enough and called for Delamain to deposit her home, after reaching her destination V ringed on Judy's door barely holding on and leaning on a wall*

Judy: V! *she screamed while rushing into her and hugging her like never before* what the hell is all this... is it your blood?! *she says while barely holding her tears from relief*
V: Aaa-ugh... easy now, you're the one who's gonna kill me *she says in an exhausted tone and holding Judy tightly* and well... the blood I dunno told ya I had a few scratches... all I know is that I need a bath... I-I'm beat' Jude's.
Judy: Right right... uhhh let's go inside we'll sort everything, and I'll get the water runnin' *she says while helping V walk and laying her on the couch*
V: Thanks Jude's and um- mind helping me in there? I can barely move... feelin' like a vegetable right now...
Judy: Course' I will it ain't the first time after all, *she says while smiling at V* but now I'll have to patch you up, get up and get that dirty top off. *she says while putting first Aid kit close to V*
V: Right... *she says while taking her top off* that place was like a nightmare Judy... I've seen shit but never like that... those poor girls...
Judy: I know... I heard lots of things about that guy...*she says while putting bandages around the bruised spots on V* but it's behind you now and you made it better and safer for the others girls *she says while kissing V on the shoulder* now lemme take care of you.
V: Thanks Judy... for everything really, dunno where I'll be if you weren't here *she says while putting a hand on Judy's closest leg and looking directly into her*
Judy: And me calabacita. *she says with a smirk*

Hope you chooms like this one, it took some time but I had fun making this! *-* sorry if it was too long I got carried away with this one, and since it's long enough as it is I'll catch up with choombas later ^-^

Just.. WOOOOW... Amazing.. i felt like it was a movie!! Incredible job !! PREEM stuff! and that art at the end... O M G.
I need to see quests related to the moxes.. honestly.. its an amazing way to give quests related to Judy! Suzie should give us some jobs.. im sure the moxes have some trouble with the tiger claws.. so could be perfect for more content..
Really.. cant wait to see whats next for CP related to Judy,Panam,Kerry,River..
a quest like this one you did would be PERFECT!!!
Thank you @BajiHok for this!! <3

CDPR PLEASE!! make something like this in CP..!!

Sidequest: One of us!
Objective: Talk with Rita.
Meet with Suzie.

Rita:
Hey dollface didn't see you for a few days wassup?
V: Ritaaa! good to see you again, my hands were pretty full so that's the life of a merc' for you, had lots of biz to deal with.*she says anxiously*
Rita: Mhmm, so you goin' in?
V: Sure, but what about the ban? or this is some sort of trick to hit me that ol' bat of yours.
Rita: Naah, Suzie lifted your ban today for some reason, and before you go rush into Judy den, go pay a visit to Suz' she wanted to talk with you. *she says while smiling at V*
V: *sighs in relief* I prepared myself to convince you to let me in today you know... and Suzie just made my day better by lifting t-
Rita: Yea' well apparently it's my lucky day too, because I won't have to listen to your excuses so in you go!
V: Haha I guess you're right, I'll be on my way.
*after a brief moment V enters Suzie's office*
V: Hey... Suzie! *she says in a worried tone*
Suzie: V! you're already here... apparently you're more attached to this place than ever before, or should I say to Judy? *she says while crossing her arms and leaning back on her chair*
V: *scratches her head* I guess you're right yea'
Suzie: Well then, lemme' tell you this from this day you're one of us, a Mox... you're welcome to come and stay at Lizzie's as much as you want, I know you're a merc' so you can refuse this, but either way you're welcome here.
V: Well uhhh... *being shocked with this V takes a deep breath* that was deffo' something I wouldn't have expected after all we've been through.
Suzie: *nods* Mhmm, well since you're close to Judy I really can't stop you from seeing her, you proved that last time.
V: It's pretty hard to stay away from someone like Judy trust me *she says while cracking a wide smile* now about the part of joining the gang... I'll gladly join your ranks but we'll have to keep this here, my job is not the cleanest so it could bring trouble around here.
Suzie: I understand, everything about that stays here, now if you're free we need your help with something, I already talked to Judy about gettin' you to deal with the problem, but she didn't seem to like the idea of havin' you involved, so she has the detes' if you wanna take the job.
V: 'Course, I'll talk to her.
Suzie: and V thanks for helping her last time, preem' stuff you two did there.
V: Don't mention, it's the least I could do after bothering you girls.

*After leaving the office Johnny suddenly comes out and V stops instantly*

Johnny: (V... seems like you're forgettin' where the actual problem is... the chip is eatin' that gonkbrain of yours and you're wasting your time in here)
V: (I... I know, it's just that I want to do something right and help people that deserve it you know... meeting Judy really made me change and see this world differently)
Johnny: (Huh... how noble of you to try n' help these poor folks', just remember kid clock's tickin') *he says in a worried tone before disappearing*

*After that small talk with Johnny, V proceeds into the club and heads up to the bar and sees Judy having a drink*
View attachment 11175533
V: JUDEEE's! was going to come downstairs.
Judy: Hey V! I'm on a break, how did you... ugh, the roof again isn't it?
V: Nah-uh, front door, Suzie gave me a pass and you know what else?
Judy: Suz' ain't the type to give anything so dunno *shrugs* shoot.
V: *leans on the bar while wrapping her arm around Judy* A warm welcome to join the Mox.
Judy: Pfft.. no way she did that.
V: *takes away the glass from Judy's hands and takes a sip* How'd you think they let me in, she wanted to see me, she lifted the ban and she invited me to join you girls.
Judy: I'm happy to hear that but V... something is off I can feel it.
V: She... she asked me to help with a problem and told me you had the detes', so you're gonna tell me wh-
Judy: No V... please not this time that job is just too dangerous, and I don't want you to mess with the Tyger's.
V: I know how you feel Judy really... but I want to help people that need it just like do here n make life for some joytoys better so they can move on... plus we need the eddies if we're stickin' to the plan of leaving NC. *she says while putting her hands on Judy shoulders to convince her*
Judy: Course' we're stickin' to the plan... *she says while looking down but quickly starts looking at V in the eyes* remember Forrest?
V: as much as I want to forget about everything concernin' him I can't *sigh*
Judy: *nods* me too, but that's behind us now... turns out he had an associate... he is a real psycho... what he has been doing to some joytoys at the Ho-Oh club is undescribable... those XBDS he sells... *she says with a worried look*
V: Hey don't give me that look now... I'll be careful like always I'll make it work you know that, plus I have an idea on how to pay this prick a visit.
Judy: I'm sure you will, but V please *she says while holding V hands tightly* come back for me... and after this no more risky jobs.
V: Course' I'll comeback mi alma... and I promise, this is the last one *she says while hugging Judy* I'll call you when it's done.
Judy: Huh... your Spanish is improving *she says while holding on to V* I... we should go now before Suz' catches us again doing nothing, see you later Val'.
V: Later' Judes!

*After a few hours of gearing up and scouting V finally heads up to the Ho-Oh Club*
View attachment 11175536
V: Foo... think I'm ready okay...
Johnny: (What's with this sudden feelin' of fear V, never seen you scared like this)
V: (I dunno maybe cuz' I'm going right into the Tyger's turf' to zero the owner of that club?)
Johnny: (Nope, you've been through worse and you never hesitated like today)
V: (FINE, I'm worried that I will let down Judy and I'll never make it back... happy now?)
Johnny: (See you can admit things after all, doesn't hurt ya' know, plus I'm here for ya you'll be fine, feel better now?) *he says with a smirk*
V: (Johnny Silverhand, you have no idea how much I like you and hate you sometimes) *she says while closing the trunk*

*After a few minutes V managed to enter the club undetected and managed to cut the power, for over a minute it was all silence... suddenly the whole building became a theatre of screams and gunfire, it lasted over 10 minutes and then silence followed once the power came back it exposed the bloody massacre around the club*

View attachment 11175539

V: Jotaro... *she says with an exhausted voice*
Jotaro: Agh... wh- who the hell are you?! *he says while he is bleeding out against a wall*
V: Death... *she says while slashing him multiple times with one of his weapons he used to torture joytoys*
Johnny: (Huh... how poetic V, never taught you'd pull something like that, how about we delta the fuck out of here before we got some other guests)
V: (Right... I-I just need a breather) *she says while crumbling on the ground and taking a deep breath*

*over one minute has passed now and V is still on the ground, suddenly the sound of sirens start getting closer and swarming the streets*

V: Fuck! these bastards know when to show up quickly, asshole must've had relations with these pigs.
Johnny: (Come on V, time to delta now, just a few more steps and you're done with this job) *he says while giving his hand to help V getting up while she holds on to it*
V: (Yea'... let's get the hell out) *she says while taking her helmet and mask and throwing them next to Jotaro*

*After over five minutes of sneaking around buildings V managed to get out unnoticed*
View attachment 11175569
V: Finally... *she says in a relieved tone and proceeds to call Judy*
Judy: VAL! it's been hours! are you okay?? I've been pacing like-
V: Judy... calm down I'm alright. *she says while trying to cover her coughs*
Judy: You don't sound alright to me at all... please tell me you're not injured...
V: I won't lie to you Jude's they put up for a good fight... but I'm ok I got a few scratches here n there but I'll be back for you soon, it's just this chip...
Judy: J-just stay where you are I'll come to pick you up!
V: No... just stay at home, the NCPD is patrollin' around and I don't want you to get caught up in this, I won't be able to take my car, so I'll call Regina for a pickup.
Judy: Alright calabacita have at it your way, I'll be waitin' for you at home, and when you get here we'll talk about that gonkbrain of yours. *she says while blowing a kiss* be safe
V: Hah-agh... stop makin' fun of me, and I'll be there I promise... I'll just lay low for a few hours so don't worry, and I love you too.

*afterwards V started heading out towards the Kabuki markets struggling and holding on to walls so she can walk so she to get away from her previous location after a moment she calls Regina which helped her without asking any questions and got her into a safe house, V waited for three hours assuming it was enough and called for Delamain to deposit her home, after reaching her destination V ringed on Judy's door barely holding on and leaning on a wall*

Judy: V! *she screamed while rushing into her and hugging her like never before* what the hell is all this... is it your blood?! *she says while barely holding her tears from relief*
V: Aaa-ugh... easy now, you're the one who's gonna kill me *she says in an exhausted tone and holding Judy tightly* and well... the blood I dunno told ya I had a few scratches... all I know is that I need a bath... I-I'm beat' Jude's.
Judy: Right right... uhhh let's go inside we'll sort everything, and I'll get the water runnin' *she says while helping V walk and laying her on the couch*
V: Thanks Jude's and um- mind helping me in there? I can barely move... feelin' like a vegetable right now...
Judy: Course' I will it ain't the first time after all, *she says while smiling at V* but now I'll have to patch you up, get up and get that dirty top off. *she says while putting first Aid kit close to V*
V: Right... *she says while taking her top off* that place was like a nightmare Judy... I've seen shit but never like that... those poor girls...
Judy: I know... I heard lots of things about that guy...*she says while putting bandages around the bruised spots on V* but it's behind you now and you made it better and safer for the others girls *she says while kissing V on the shoulder* now lemme take care of you.
V: Thanks Judy... for everything really, dunno where I'll be if you weren't here *she says while putting a hand on Judy's closest leg and looking directly into her*
Judy: And me calabacita. *she says with a smirk*

Hope you chooms like this one, it took some time but I had fun making this! *-* sorry if it was too long I got carried away with this one, and since it's long enough as it is I'll catch up with choombas later ^-^
Can CDPR like, hire you to do some quest DLCs?

To hell with whoever designed Jotaro though, giving that monster the same name as the most wholesome man to ever exist.

For our Judy Gang Choombas, I wrote a post a few days ago to let you know that the Panam Gang organizing a Photo contest on our Thread.
#Photo Contest - Panam Gang

Contest Start Date : February 22nd
Contest End Date : March 7th

The reward will be related to the character (Type Goodies).
I'll take care of it. Symbolic reward such as a goodies with the effigy of the character. It's not a huge reward but just to animate this thread.
Participants must be in Europe or North America for shipping reasons.

The main rules of the contest :
  • The participant will present one and only one photo that must represent the intensity of the relationship between Panam & V. The intimate scene is not allowed.
  • The photo must be taken with the tool in game.
  • Mods are allowed.
  • Retouching software (photoshop) only for some minor corrections.
  • Your V must not appear or be unidentifiable.
  • The photo must be taken by you.
A jury will be composed of three volunteer members (who may participate but not win the prize). They will give the result within 3 days after the closing of the contest.

Jury Members :
- @MrBilL61
-@ Eagle707

To give everyone a chance, graphics will not be the only criterion for judging. The winning photo should best represent the intensity of the relationship between Panam and V. Criteria such as the moment chosen, the atmosphere, the dimension, the angle of view will be taken into account.

Lechu88 informed me that it would be interesting to inform the judy gang of this contest so that they could organize their own.

We could then mix the jury as follows:

> Panam Photo Contest Jury:

2 Members of the Panam Gang
1 Member of the Judy Gang

> JudyPhoto Contest Jury :

2 Members of the Judy Gang
1 Member of the Panam Gang

In order to guarantee maximum impartiality

We want to know if the Judy Gang wants to organize its own in the same dynamic?

Let me know about the Thread or by private message. Thanks.

For our Judy Gang Choombas, I wrote a post a few days ago to let you know that the Panam Gang organizing a Photo contest on our Thread.

We want to know if the Judy Gang wants to organize its own in the same dynamic?

Let me know about the Thread or by private message. Thanks.
Well personnally I'd be very happy to witness such an event, as it would be a perfect opportunity to get beautiful pics of beautiful characters.
But the hitch is : i'm not much of an artist
I may be able to help organize if some people are interested tho :shrug:

Time to catch up with you choombas ^-^. @Raendwyr np at all, I loved Chloe and Max too! and btw if you didn't know there is comics that follow up with the first game if you are interested, I'll be biased and tell you to read them if you liked the first story! and there is also Before the Storm if you want to know more about Chloe :'P

@ivigraf third one all the way! that little ghost is too important <3

I think we can all agree on this here. In my opinion, she is probably one of the best videogame characters of all time, yep, all time. Again, gotta give credit where it's due; we all know that Judy wouldn't have been as popular without the spectacular voice acting performance of Carla Tassara. So massive props to her and the character design team at CDPR.

Agreed, Carla did an outstanding job and so did the writer's with Judy's arc especially Pyramid Song and how they linked it to Radiohead somehow :giveup: thanks to them for making a character ingame feel so alive, until the tragedy of the window happens at least haha :"P

@Cheekoo13 @xOmaeka I wish I could honestly but I'm far from meeting the requirement not to mention I don't speak Polish :cry: plus that's good on them cuz if I happen to be there I'll probably annoy them with questions concerning Judy
and Arizona which will lead to me getting kicked out :ROFLMAO:

Overall thank you for the kind words chooms, I'm glad you liked what I did there and shoutout to Raendwyr for sharing those artists wouldn't have found that piece of art without him/her <3 it fitted the ending I planned perfectly, now lemme spoil you a bit n tell you that I'll probably do more, something is already in my head I just have to expand it, I just have to figure out how to use some mods that require model swapping and it's gonna be great :ohstopit:

Stay awesome Judy Express and always keep rollin'! :cool:

art by marz
happy valentine's day

Et5zT8kVEAYqrRF.jpg

So cool to see new and old faces around! Been through a couple of hell-weeks at work so my time in the forums is limited. But hey reading this place cheers me up :cry:

Loving the pics!

Happy V day to y'all !
This place is special. Seniors frustrates me at work, and then I just open this thread to read new stuff which makes me happy.

I am just waiting for the day when we will see more content and after playing we will discuss here. Who knows they might literally add our ideas.

Valentine's week will end soon, I am glad I met you Judy Alvarez.
ezgif-3-51cf23676bf0.gif

Post automatically merged:

art by marz
happy valentine's day

View attachment 11176310
Nibbles XD.

Time to catch up with you choombas ^-^. @@Raendwyr np at all, I loved Chloe and Max too! and btw if you didn't know there is comics that follow up with the first game if you are interested, I'll be biased and tell you to read them if you liked the first story! and there is also Before the Storm if you want to know more about Chloe :'P
First of all, loved the quest! Beautifully written, absolutely preem work!!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

I discovered the comics just yesterday, read through it all already, and now i'm damn excited for new chapters to come! I just want to see Max get back to Chloe, damnit hahaha! That last panel were she says ''I knew it, i just knew it. But now let's skip to the bit of how we bring her back'', that hit me like a truck! And i'm currently playing through Before the Storm, and damn, it just makes the first game all the more emotional to see all that has happened to Chloe before it...
Honestly, choom, can't thank you and some of my friends enough for recommending me this game! :beer:

Overall thank you for the kind words chooms, I'm glad you liked what I did there and shoutout to @Raendwyr for sharing those artists wouldn't have found that piece of art without him/her <3 it fitted the ending I planned perfectly, now lemme spoil you a bit n tell you that I'll probably do more, something is already in my head I just have to expand it, I just have to figure out how to use some mods that require model swapping and it's gonna be great :ohstopit:
Np, choom! Those artists are really something else haha! Some other day i'll share some more here with you all!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Hello choombas! i hope your day is going Amazing!
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

@OmegaBlocker I saw your question about what do i expect from the expansion and what i want to see in it..

Well thats a very good question XD and a very long one..

What i want to see is without doubt LIFE.. i want to see that Judy,Panam,Kerry,River are ALIVE.. just want to feel that my story with them is real.. was for something else than seeing them end up being stuck at some point.. like that damn window in case of Judy.. Want to see that NC offers me something else than just killing and killing..

The first thing is that i want an expansion in Arizona haha <3

i would love to hang out with Judy or the rest to a disco.. or a restaurant.. things like these would add a lot of inmersion and interaction to the world.. and a lot of depth to those relations that v has with romances/friends..

I would love to see that we (the players) would be able to see Judy,Panam,Kerry,River having a life, having routines! like i said many times.. want to see Judy making different kind of things.. want to see her ALIVE.. its not so difficult.. just adding things like sitting on the sofa, cooking something.. interacting with her robot or her virtus.. normal things.. that would add a ton of inmersion.. and them in the expansion, i understand that V and Judy will live in another place.. i want to see routines there too related to the place.. if we live somewhere with amazing views i would love to see Judy moving around.. maybe sitting outside home and observing the views with a cup of coffee.. or maybe she is painting the walls of our new home.. or repairing something, giving us that feeling that she loves everything related to the tech.. little details that add inmersion and depth to our story in NC..

More quests related to this people.. and with people i refer to Judy,Panam,Kerry,River.. this people made us feel real emotions.. in my case with Judy.. i felt LOVE, care.. and tons and tons of feelings i cant describe with words.. thats something BEAUTIFUL.. we all here feel these emotions.. and this is something that shows the art CDPR did with this game.. i want to see more.. want to see more amazing quests related to this people.. want to increase my time in the story with them.. to know more about them.. for example would be amazing to have a quest in Arizona.. in v´s and Judy´s new home.. having a date.. just v and judy.. just them.. hearing the sound of a fire in a fireplace.. looking and sharing things about their past.. about what they want to see in the future.. i would love something like this.. or like i said the other day.. a quest exploring the underwater caves of the canyons with Judy.. CDPR can do magic with this ideas we share here in this thread and the Panam one..

Need to see Judy having a more important role.. i mean.. Judy is one of the best techs in NC.. i want to see her more related to that.. im sure she could help V to get a cure or at least help v to get it.. she is our couple (in case of female V) come on.. knowing Judy, she must be doing the impossible to get some kind of help for V..

Would love to see more text messages while i explore Night city.. giving the player the feeling that matters for his/her friends/couple.. i would love to receive random messages of Judy for example asking about how we are if we dont show up by home in a couple of hours.. showing that she is worried about us because she loves us.. this would give the players a good feeling and a ton of inmersion..

would love to see more quests like pyramid song.. more sex scenes, and i dont mean just sex by sex.. want to see LOVE.. and in any relation sex is important as symbol of trust and share.. want to see that the fire between V and Judy is high.. something like what we saw in pyramid song..

Another thing i hope i will see in the expansion is that we will be able to see more interaction between Judy,Panam,Kerry,River.. quests? random encounters? dont know.. but i hope we will see more in this camp.. Right now it feels that they dont know each other.. and they marked the life of v in multiple aspects.. i dont understand how we are not able to talk about our relations.. its something that need to be fixed in the expansion..

Something i would love to see too is some sort of customizations for v related to romances.. for example as many people shared here.. a tattoo between Judy and V would be amazing.. again.. little details marks the difference.. (of course the same with the rest of romances..)

Different kind of outfits for Judy,Panam,Kerry,River.. it could be an amazing improvement related to this people.. giving the player the feeling that they are alive.. thats the point.. giving life to the world around us..

More dialog options and more actions with our couple/friends.. for example.. as i said i would love to express my love for Judy.. i would love to be able to give her a hug or a kiss.. or a friendly hand shake to Panam.. this kind of things.. would give a nice touch to the story.

would love to see minigames.. CDPR you are a master doing this.. just look what you did with gwent.. just thinking about having the option to play with Judy or the rest to a minigame put a smile on my face.. i would love to come back home and hear from Judy "hey v, do you want to play to x game?"

Would be nice too to be able to give presents to our romances/friends.. as i said before.. i would love to make a tattoo on V´s body and surprise Judy.. or maybe give something nice to her.. or a photo of her and v to put it in the house.. infinite possibilities here with every romance!

These are for me the things i really want/hope to see in the game after the expansion.. many of this things can be included in some sort of free DLCS.. and others would be nice to get it in the expansion, i dont write about the main story and this kind of things, because i know that the story of the expansion will be amazing.. i have no doubt about it.. i have no doubt that CDPR will fix the current problems that the game is facing right now.. i know that we will be able to change the haircut and more aspects about V.. im sure the police will be improved.. the AI will be improved.. i just wanted to express which things are important for me to see in the expansion, things that for me are totally neccesary if the game wants to remove the depression feeling that the players have at the end of the game..

These things i shared here are the aspects i find more important to make me feel.. to make this game unique.. special and unforguetable.. what marked me the most wasnt the main story only.. was the secondary quests what marked me the most.. Judy,Panam,Kerry,River quests were the best of this game for me..

In resume.. all i want to see in the future of this game is more interaction.. more life and quality moments with the romances/friends of this game.. more inmersion.. as CDPR said in the trailer of the game.. they are experts in creating inmersive stories.. i have no doubt about that.. do it CDPR bring me the most increidible and inmersive game that ever was created.. only you can do that..

CDPR.. if you read this, take in consideration that the people of this thread and the Panam one shared a lot of incredible ideas that without doubt must be read.. please take your time and read it.. are pure gold, the time you will pass reading it will be worth for sure!

Once again want to express that all i wrote here must be included with every romance of the game! we are in this all together! ;]

Happy Valentines day to everyone!! love you all!! <3 Im sure that one day all this ideas we shared here will see the light in the game.. we just have to wait! :]
As always here you have my pics of today! just for you guys
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

photomode_14022021_163511.png
photomode_14022021_172525.png
photomode_14022021_171113.png
photomode_14022021_172651.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks!
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Happy Valentines day, chooms! May you be spending it with your significant other, alone or with our lovely Judy, hope it is a wonderful day for all of you!
Here's a shot i took a while back that i really liked from Pyramid Song, and since it fits the ocasion, why the hell not share it here haha!
photomode_09012021_001253.png

As always, Judy's Express has no breaks!!! :cool:
Judy_wink.png

Top Bottom