Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Have you seen the personal project the senior arist of CDPR made of Evelyn? He made her completely lifelike and it looks like a cosplay. I'd love to see the same done for Takemura, Jackie, Panam and OBVIOUSLY Judy, but this is asking for a lot, I can't imagine the work put in to produce this, I'll link and show them below. https://www.artstation.com/sebastianbakala
I've never seen a video game character rendered in this much detail, imagine when this quality becomes the normal! :cry:

View attachment 11178305View attachment 11178308
This new gen of games we've just entered should start producing projects that are of this level of detail sooner than later, hopefully anyway.

@rexxgta now we're talkin' about a revolution haha, you're so talented choom keep it up, I hope to see more people getting on board with these texts or even stories, gotta love seeing everyone's vision on the relationship of our girls :'P

Also welcome back to those choombas that escaped the Blackwall hopefully you won't go there again :oops:

I've been silent too for a few days cuz I'm going through another playthrough couldn't contain myself anymore aaaand because I'm brewing another story :"], so I've been thinkin... assuming we get to Arizona and you get some me-time with Judy what would you choombas like to have with her? personally, I'm expecting something exploration themed kind of a mission that would make the said discovered place special for both Judy and V (just like laguna bend for Judy) and I hope to see Judy bombing me with Spanish words just like Jackie show me no mercy please CDPR :sad:

Also, I noticed something in my playthrough when you go to Cloud's to look for Ev and talk with a doll, the deepest desire of V is just to talk about what happened to him/her how she died only to wake up again and discover she might die again soon and on how she lost her best friend :cry: this is just intensifying my thought of making Valerie/Judy the meta romance, two broken girls that get to know one another and start a serious relationship and run away from a city that took everything from them to make a fresh new start in Arizona :giveup: can't believe I didn't pay attention to that.

I didn´t even try to play as a male, just doesn´t feel right for me to play opposite gender in games like that. And yes the voice of FemV is just great, as is Judys :love:.

I know the feeling! I stopped playing as dudes long time ago, but I wanted to give it a try with Cyberpunk. Still nope. Didn't feel right to play as anyone else than FemV. And everytime I see Judy I'm literally all "sdjghsdjkghsdjgk send help" :giveup:

I didn´t even try to play as a male, just doesn´t feel right for me to play opposite gender in games like that. And yes the voice of FemV is just great, as is Judys :love:.
Yeah, agreed. Although i did start my 3rd pt as male V for Panam because I was curious about her romance. Good thing I enjoy Panam as a character otherwise i'd have dropped male V.

Valerie/Judy is still the best for me because reasons.

I've been silent too for a few days cuz I'm going through another playthrough couldn't contain myself anymore aaaand because I'm brewing another story :"], so I've been thinkin... assuming we get to Arizona and you get some me-time with Judy what would you choombas like to have with her? personally, I'm expecting something exploration themed kind of a mission that would make the said discovered place special for both Judy and V (just like laguna bend for Judy) and I hope to see Judy bombing me with Spanish words just like Jackie show me no mercy please CDPR :sad:
Something like the Heist but with Panam instead of Jackie and Judy and Carol teaming as the netrunners, far out of harms way and in no danger from any sort of ICE, just niiiiice and safe. Exploration would be really good too, maybe some old badlands ruins that you climb around like when you meet Maiko with Judy for the first time, it was pretty cool doing some lite parkour with her, she struggles to get around like V can and it's pretty adorable. Would be an interesting parallel to Pyramid Song too, forming a bond by diving down to the bottom which is fitting considering Night City drags you down, and now you're free in Arizona, you're both reaching up for the stars. :giveup: The quest could be really easily tweaked to work romantic and non romantic too. Oh and of course Judy as the fixer for all gigs in Arizona, don't care how, just maximum Judy phone calls!

Wouldn't want her involved in combat though, I really don't like that Judy is a combat follower in Disasterpiece. Seems out of character even for Evelyn's sake, V is more than enough for some lousy scavs.

I hope it's 'canon' for Judy to leave for Arizona so she's involved in all of the quests like Panam, romance or not. As for romance, I'll leave that in more capable hands, I play as Vincent, although I do like Valerie's ending much more.

@rexxgta :oops:

I've been mulling about this for a bit, Arizona has large underground lakes. Since the world is so messed up in Cyberpunk and the American deserts are war scarred in 2077. I thought it would be cool for V and Judy to go spelunking. Then they could find mechas or other junk that fell through the earth nerding out over them with each other if you ran a Techie V or she could regal you with info if your V isn't tech leaning. They then would have a more lewd moment while swimming in said underground lakes. So on and so forth before the new fight begins.

Last edited:
Afternoon chooms!

Sorry for the radio silence these last few days, I have been really busy lately working on something! Having been inspired by @Zenphor 's message images, I decided to jump in and have a go at it :)

I have developed, designed and hard-coded a chat layout, heavily based on the in-game design and UI where it allows me to create conversations between characters (or anyone really). In the future, I plan on incorporating a "generator" which will allow users to create their very own chats (with images too)!

The first chat I created was of course featuring Judy Álvarez. I can't embed it here, so I'll just leave a link to where its hosted :)

[ Cyberpunk 2077 Chat - Judy Álvarez 001 ]

Hope you all have a great day/afternoon/evening!

PS: The chat is best viewed on a desktop, but should be fine on mobile devices too.
PS 2: Mobile devices display certain emojis instead of the symbols.

You never cease to amaze dude! Great job with the layout! Literally read it with their voices in my head, couldn't help it. Very well done sir :howdy:

Love seeing talented people like you doing stuff here (that's for all of you honestly).

ok... cart before the horse. I'm stuck in one of Judy's missions, and I just decapitated both of the bosses ... except they won't die. They're literally headless and chasing me around the room. Two headless guys are chasing me around and can't be killed! Has this happened to anyone else?!

I mean, if you realize that the house your living in has a foundation made of particle board and duct tape, you don't draw up plan for a second floor. Additional content? whatever drugs your on I'd sure like some. it'd make getting chased around the room by headless guys way more interesting.

This is not a dating app.. this game has real issues which need to be fixed, though i doubt they will..
Yup it has a real issue, we are discussing too...which is the void you feel after meeting with characters. After their quest they dont feel much alive. Judy is stuck at window ffs. This is a content related thread, not bug/issues related.
Post automatically merged:

Dunno, but I liked male V's voice, maybe it is because I played like no nonsense romance playthrough for a cold heart merc. Fem v has emotional tone, but male V sounds cool. He suited for my playthrough.
I actually cant compare, cause almost all voice acting was on point suitable to characters whether fem/male v, or npcs.
Example-
Carla's voice when you find out Evelyn committed suicide. I was literally putting my hands on my head like something real happened.
That felt so real.

Last edited:
I mean, if you realize that the house your living in has a foundation made of particle board and duct tape, you don't draw up plan for a second floor. Additional content? whatever drugs your on I'd sure like some. it'd make getting chased around the room by headless guys way more interesting.
So what you mean is that people shouldn't look further than at obvious bugs? We should just pretend that the base of game is fully completed right now and doesn't need anything more because you have been chased by headless guys, hmm ok?

So what you mean is that people shouldn't look further than at obvious bugs? We should just pretend that the base of game is fully completed right now and doesn't need anything more because you have been chased by headless guys, hmm ok?
Hmm..CDPR should have spent their time fixing Roach and shouldn't have released HoS & B&W. :confused:
Post automatically merged:

Anyway,I should Ignore some posts (that are only questioning the creation of this thread) like I ignored main quest and spent time with Jude.

Another Thirst Post (Kinda) Alert:p

*Le me convincing myself
Me: I do like Judy but she is just a fictional character. She is not real, it is just good character design.

*Also me whenever Judy appears on screen.
images (4)~2.jpeg

Why are you not real?:sad::love:

Last edited:
Nobody is asking for the DLC right this instance though, it's generally accepted that the major premium DLC will be 2022 onwards. Right now CDPR are in damage control with optimizations and bugfixes, we aren't asking or suggesting they stop lol.

Top Bottom