Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
What annoys me about that hack is they apparently, to them, the game was a mess - which I 100% disagree with. So instead of letting CDPR get on with repairs and new content, they hacked them (causing even more delays).

That aside; I'm doing a new Chat Conversation ;)

Don't worry guys, we will get more content that we want sooner or later - we all will meet in Arizona chooms!

And about that hackers-related thing, I've heard somewhere that no one bought those codes and that statement "auction closed because someone paid satisfactional price" was only an attempt to whiten themself. Probably someone already caught some of the trails

Good afternoon/early morning chooms.
I found this video where you can use body swap and go for rollercoaster ride with Jude.

It doesn't look great and kinda monotonous without much interaction and repeatativie animation,but I want to explore city with other characters too.(will recommend to watch after 01:00).
It aint much but its honest work.

Dan Lowe, senior animator at Sony Santa Monica (God of War) made an interesting twitter post about the brilliance of Cyberpunk’s animation systems that make the npcs feel so alive and the player-npc interaction so natural.
He used the whole scene with Evelyn and Judy as an example. Here’s a link to the thread:
01.jpg

02.jpg

I love it when industry professionals from different studios praise each other’s work, in contrast to those exalted fans who constantly try to pit them against each other.

I found this video where you can use body swap and go for rollercoaster ride with Jude.

It doesn't look great and kinda monotonous without much interaction and repeatativie animation,but I want to explore city with other characters too.(will recommend to watch after 01:00).
I like how versatile the JALI tech is that she doesn't just have Johnny's expressions like it would be in other games, that's actually Judy's reaction. :sad:

That would be an amazing experience.

Hello choombas!! hope you were amazing these days!
Look_Judy_7 PNG.png

Omg.. that scene with Judy on the rollercoaster.. its beautiful, and there we can see that the expresions and animations simply work perfectly with every character in the game.. so the animation of jackie eating.. or goro.. or even the npcs around could be used for adding more interaction and actions to the romances.. they could just add those animations in different places and it would mark a difference..

This scene of the rollercoaster is just an example of the thousands of moments we could get in NC.. one of the thousands ways to add more inmersion and interaction into this world, into NC.. CDPR has this issue with the interaction and inmersion very easy to fix! i cant wait to see whats next after the next update fixing bugs, i just hope that after this update they will share with us some of the next improvements we will see :]
Honestly, the only thing i expect from CP is more Judy content ;] and of course the same with the rest of romances!
Look_Judy PNG.png

Here you have some pics of our lovely Judy! <3

photomode_12022021_183250.png
photomode_12022021_182018.png
photomode_11022021_200043.png
photomode_27012021_062521.png

Judy´s Express Has No Breaks
Look_Judy_6 PNG.png

Attachments

• Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    Happy_Judy_PNG.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 51
  • photomode_21012021_223709.png
    photomode_21012021_223709.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
Guess I'm getting aboard. I finished my male V play last week and just started a female V to see how it went. The voice acting is light-years better!

Seriously, I can't go back and listen to the male V voice...the guy just sounds like a douche every time he speaks.

Definitely the most flushed out relationship in the game...hope they deliver more in the DLC!

Guess I'm getting aboard. I finished my male V play last week and just started a female V to see how it went. The voice acting is light-years better!

Seriously, I can't go back and listen to the male V voice...the guy just sounds like a douche every time he speaks.

Definitely the most flushed out relationship in the game...hope they deliver more in the DLC!

One of us! One of us! Don't mean to sound rude to anyone who prefers male V, but damn, femV is my fav protag right after sarcastic FemHawke from Dragon Age 2. And that means A LOT to me :cry:

One of us! One of us! Don't mean to sound rude to anyone who prefers male V, but damn, femV is my fav protag right after sarcastic FemHawke from Dragon Age 2. And that means A LOT to me :cry:
No worries, I've shifted my preference for this game.

Unfortunately, I have to run...Judy just called sounding upset and asked me to go to her apartment. I know what I'm in store for, but still...

Valerie's voice actress is super talented and experienced, one of the best in the business. Vincent's isn't nearly as experienced but I think his voice actor is super good for a street kid, just no the other 2. Valerie's is really versatile and fits the 3 backstories well.

Judy and Tak are the best voiced though I think, and 3rd place aint close! :cool:

I really identified with Cherami's performance as Valerie too. Not since FemShep have I seen a part of myself in a character so deeply. Val is such a great character on the page and Cherami brought her to life so fully.

Top Bottom