Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I'm sure she will :)

Judy has been through a lot. Her moving to Arizona with V is, in my opinion, the best suitable story to follow. That being said, the writers are extremely talented and as I said before, I'm sure they'll find a way for all endings... Except the saddest :(
Well said Sir! :)
Post automatically merged:

1609509326_50772918197_015d40b447_o.jpg
EuV2h5nXMAET0fl.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't really like Johnny all that much either. Nothing against Reeves but his character didn't really impress me. He was more a nuisance than this cool, charismatic character they tried to make him out to be.

His whole thing with alt felt forced onto the player as well.

This is why I prefer chooms like panam and judy way more. V gets the option to continue exploring the story with Judy at their own pace. You get to choose everything.

With Johnny you don't choose anything until the end.

Aldecaldos ending > all lol

Hope you're all enjoying the weekends guys

Yeah I didn't really like Johnny all that much either. Nothing against Reeves but his character didn't really impress me. He was more a nuisance than this cool, charismatic character they tried to make him out to be.

His whole thing with alt felt forced onto the player as well.

This is why I prefer chooms like panam and judy way more. V gets the option to continue exploring the story with Judy at their own pace. You get to choose everything.

With Johnny you don't choose anything until the end.

Aldecaldos ending > all lol

Hope you're all enjoying the weekends guys
Right on well said!
Personally if I was stuck with a Construct it would have been with "Alt" Cunningham
at least with her as female V you could have done girl stuff like a "girls night out"

There was far more romantic interaction with male V and Panam like hugging and kissing her.
but with female V and Judy it was more like a one time fling which I didn't care for.

True true, but sadly Judy's quests were much darker and she was going through a lot, so from my perspective, V wouldn't have dared to try and approach her the same way male V does with Panam, but at the start of Pyramid Song she was like a flirt bomb towards us lol, for me, it felt waaay better this way, and btw we do get a kiss and a hug with Judy too if you didn't know but it depends on your choices in some missions.

Little spoiler about my story for all you chooms. NO JOHNNY SHENANIGANS! Tryin' a different story from the heist on.
Might borrow this idea and start from scratch too, didn't consider it at all since cuz I tolerated him, he can be an ass but a good friend too sometimes :LOL: , and btw are you posting these chapters somewhere or you're just making the whole thing to post it in one go?

True true, but sadly Judy's quests were much darker and she was going through a lot, so from my perspective, V wouldn't have dared to try and approach her the same way male V does with Panam, but at the start of Pyramid Song she was like a flirt bomb towards us lol, for me, it felt waaay better this way, and btw we do get a kiss and a hug with Judy too if you didn't know but it depends on your choices in some missions.

Might borrow this idea and start from scratch too, didn't consider it at all since cuz I tolerated him, he can be an ass but a good friend too sometimes :LOL: , and btw are you posting these chapters somewhere or you're just making the whole thing to post it in one go?
Currently saving them as MS word documents. I'm waiting to get on AO3 as I said prior here. Will post it there as soon as possible. In one go, maybe. But doubt I'll be finished by the time I get access. So might be in parts. Just finished Chapter 6: the Heist. Largest Chapter so far with 21 or 22 pages in word document.

Currently saving them as MS word documents. I'm waiting to get on AO3 as I said prior here. Will post it there as soon as possible. In one go, maybe. But doubt I'll be finished by the time I get access. So might be in parts. Just finished Chapter 6: the Heist. Largest Chapter so far with 21 or 22 pages in word document.
Still sometimes feel like I'm a little shorter on text than other writers, but i hope to go the way of: "Quality over Quantity." Also cutting out Johnny gives me more freedom to write. So the story could be longer as a whole, because I have more possibilities.

Tomorrow I'll start Chapter 7: Automatic Love

Very well put. the first time it really shows that Judy is interested in V for me was during Talkin' 'bout a Revolution. Where she took care of V and even(now I have to mention him) Johnny the mornin' after says: "Don't tell me you haven't noticed the way she's looking at you. Come on I feel it make you all mushy inside." Then at the end of pisces, Judy is blaming herself for trusting Maiko. V then says: Don't be dramatic, Judy. There's a difference between bein' a gonk and believin' people wanna do good. With Judy replying: I know you do. Don't need to believe that. I just know it. Thank you. And that kiss there, I think it was that moment Judy really fell in love with V. What explains that flirtier behavior in pyramid song.

Last edited:

Still sometimes feel like I'm a little shorter on text than other writers, but i hope to go the way of: "Quality over Quantity." Also cutting out Johnny gives me more freedom to write. So the story could be longer as a whole, because I have more possibilities.

Tomorrow I'll start Chapter 7: Automatic Love

Very well put. the first time it really shows that Judy is interested in V for me was during Talkin' 'bout a Revolution. Where she took care of V and even(now I have to mention him) Johnny the mornin' after says: "Don't tell me you haven't noticed the way she's looking at you. Come on I feel it make you all mushy inside." Then at the end of pisces, Judy is blaming herself for trusting Maiko. V then says: Don't be dramatic, Judy. There's a difference between bein' a gonk and believin' people wanna do good. With Judy replying: I know you do. Don't need to believe that. I just know it. Thank you. And that kiss there, I think it was that moment Judy really fell in love with V. What explains that flirtier behavior in pyramid song.
By the way you can flirt with Judy after viewing Evelyn's BD at Lizzies. Judy will walk over to the other desk
across from the BD chair. You walk over and tell her you would like to see her again. She'll flirt back but nothing really comes of it.

gezr4e75ml861 (1).jpg

*Looks at Camera*

Judy: V? She's crazy as hell.

V: Hey!

Judy: And she can be a real gonk from time to time.

V: Come on...

Judy: But she knows I love her to bits!

V: *smiles*

Such a great screenshot :love:

Last edited:
If Judy is older than V, it can't possibly be by much; she sounds like my friends and myself (at least through her messages, if in a relationship with her). I'm still very slowly working my way through the game (grinded for level 50 pre-heist and then hitting all side missions before point of no return), but have completed Pyramid Song and found myself wishing there are more message strands or maybe time-delayed dialogues at her apartment.

Of course, I only wish for more, because what we already have is one of the most memorable characters in any action-adventure for me.

This is now the third revision (and the filesize is still too large), but I didn't actually see this GIF produced anywhere, so decided to make it myself. (I would put a wink at the end of this message, but there's no need)

Last edited:
If Judy is older than V, it can't possibly be by much; she sounds like my friends and myself (at least through her messages, if in a relationship with her)
This is not what I meant. I give a hint - pay attention to the doll and the length of time that she was there. I might be wrong, but my guess is that it might be. And as for messages, not only a teenager can write such words (if you mean it), any person in love can behave like that.

This is not what I meant. I give a hint - pay attention to the doll and the length of time that she was there. I might be wrong, but my guess is that it might be. And as for messages, not only a teenager can write such words (if you mean it), any person in love can behave like that.

Well, she says

"It's been all alone for twenty years", which I presumed would make her mid-high twenties, similar to V at 27 years old.

I'm also mid-high-twenties, heh :)

Top Bottom