Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Only in dreams :love:
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11187475
I even tried to google just the uniform only thing I found was the jumpsuit.
Or maybe it looks like this :love:
9254654-1614356793.jpg

Probably yes, but maybe she's 26 as Panam. @stndn found some info about Panam some time ago.

I would take Panam's age from that source (Fextralife) with a grain of salt. They claim that Panam was born January 5, 2051 but there is no proof. They gave no resources or citations so it may as well be fanfiction.

That said it wouldn't be too far off. My guess is around V's age. Maybe between 26 - 30. I think Judy would be younger but not by much.

Also hello Judy fans
- someone from the Panam thread

Just started my third playthrough. Gonna do this one without a single mess up! Also, spent quite a bit working on a better V than my previous two. Made her look younger this time. My other two looked a little older than Judy. Think Judy would much prefer this V too :p

Gotta be heading off to work now. Just finished Chapter 7 this past night. When I'm back home, I'll get myself a glass of tequila and get to start Chapter 8: Disasterpiece. So cheers to a long night ahead of me, considering every chapter since chapter 3 took me at least 10 hours. Need to record certain parts of the playthrough for the dialogues, need to get my own stuff in there and tell my own story. But I'll hopefully be able to create something unique and unforgettable. So, I can't complain. ;)
Cyberpunk 2077_20210221194016.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210220215635.jpg

Just started my third playthrough. Gonna do this one without a single mess up! Also, spent quite a bit working on a better V than my previous two. Made her look younger this time. My other two looked a little older than Judy. Think Judy would much prefer this V too :p

Eyyy, I have just started another playthrough too! I promised myself that I'm not going to play this game again until new content arrives, but damn I've started to miss Jude :shrug: I've also recently got into fanfictions after some strong recommendations from chooms here (especially this one, good stuff) which made me miss this duo even more :cry:. Judy and V characters and their relationship are so unique that I feel like a crackhead for their content ngl.

This time I'm gonna tryhard photomode as hard as I can so brace yourself for upcoming shitposting.

photomode_28022021_141018.png

Looks like we were not the only one who fall in love with Judy and especially her voice actress's work.
Lets hope she will win this. She gave life to Judy.

Fingers Crossed!

Yup agree... I tweeted the same for Judy, if she doesn't wins they should stop this award ceremony from next year.

P.S.:- Eat my Hat sounds good, now how do I edit my tweet. Lol.
As Panam would say "They can eat my shorts"

Hey, look! Another amazing video of voice line splicing:

By the way, love the choice of music here.
A side quest to find Judy after breaking up with her that would be interesting.

Actually, V is 28 y.o - in 2018 she/he was 23 but they changed it in the final version.
So V and Judy are close to the same age maybe?

Last edited:
Top Bottom