Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I remember those well. Especially on the roof after helping her with Evelyn's body.
When Johnny made the rude comment while she was crying in the bathroom
that's when I really hated him being around even more. Knew from the start I didn't
like him. Plan and simple he was a total douche no matter what even to the very end.
When given the choice to hand over my body I said hell no.
Post automatically merged:

I have a feeling we will be able to experience new BD's or aquatic adventures with Judes in the near future with updates. Devs know that she is a very popular character among fans so I'm confident something is definitely in the works :)
They just have to way to much love for that character to ignore.

V is always there for Judy to lend her light in the darkness.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210221174453.jpg

And Judy's always there for V no matter the situation.
Cyberpunk 2077_20210221012158.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20210221215219.jpg

I didn't like the way V never sat closer to Judy on the dock
Judy seemed troubled so why didn't V comfort her and embrace her
she didn't even state she wanted to be alone to V. Just seemed like
a rather odd relationship.

Seeing the house icon in multiple places on the map made no sense
so I'm hoping any content to decorate or move to other locations will be added

Agree, male V puts his arm around Panam a couple of times, feels really absent here. And the way V says 'bye as she's leaving, it's a pretty flat sounding to me? - it doesn't really sound like it suits two people who spent the previous night together and found something special. Not sure if the line doubles up to be used whether you romanced her or not (never explored the latter option.)

And it was V constantly there to help her and this was without
even asking to be paid. The way V was constantly there for Judy
Judy should have dumped Evelyn in the first place. Evelyn
was going behind Judy's back being a back stabbing sneak
That's the problem if you're too good of a human being. Everybody's just using that to their needs. Or let's say most do.

Last edited:
That is a painful image to see. Judy's emotional attachment to Ev who only had her own interests at heart, at least at this point "Not specifically this image" maybe once Ev had true intentions for Judy, but that seems like it was lost long ago. Even though Judy was always there for her. Some people see the willingness to offer help from those that truly care and take what they can without even considering the other person's emotional connection or attachment. But time heals all wounds. At least Judy found a true connection, one that did it for the love and not the gain.
photomode_27022021_143015.jpg

Last edited:
Judy was in the right to be pissed off at Evelyn. I know it may sound wrong to say
this but I wasn't broken up over Evelyn doing this. It was her lifestyle and stupid choices that got her
into the mess that lead to her own demise. The victim is Judy because of the mental anguish Evelyn caused her.
So I really don't get why people are even tore up over the loss of Evelyn.

Judy was in the right to be pissed off at Evelyn. I know it may sound wrong to say
this but I wasn't broken up over Evelyn doing this. It was her lifestyle and stupid choices that got her
into the mess that lead to her own demise. The victim is Judy because of the mental anguish Evelyn caused her.
So I really don't get why people are even tore up over the loss of Evelyn.
My sentiment too. Ev made her choice to go back to clouds. Ev had a plan and I feel that did not include Judy at all. Ev got what she wanted from Judy and yet Judy was always there for her even in her demise. Hope that doesn't sound heartless but that's how I see and feel it

My sentiment too. Ev made her choice to go back to clouds. Ev had a plan and I feel that did not include Judy at all. Ev got what she wanted from Judy and yet Judy was always there for her even in her demise. Hope that doesn't sound heartless but that's how I see and feel it
It doesn't sound heartless at all. Evelyn was just a leech that kept taking from Judy
and I don't think Judy had the will to end the relationship with her. Sure it hurt at first
because Judy felt like she failed to help her. But in the end it still worked out because she
got to leave Night City with V and leave it all behind her. That is if people made the choice to do so.

It doesn't sound heartless at all. Evelyn was just a leech that kept taking from Judy
and I don't think Judy had the will to end the relationship with her. Sure it hurt at first
because Judy felt like she failed to help her. But in the end it still worked out because she
got to leave Night City with V and leave it all behind her. That is if people made the choice to do so.
After this moment Judy saw real and honest intentions from us "V" we were there to give her support through that moment carrying Ev to the bed, and telling her she took it easy during her phone call reporting the suicide. Jude could tell that this wasn't someone looking for a quick fling or someone trying to pull a fast one on her. And we never did want anything else but her

I have a feeling we will be able to experience new BD's or aquatic adventures with Judes in the near future with updates. Devs know that she is a very popular character among fans so I'm confident something is definitely in the works :)
Yup we have been to lake. And lets say sticking to her aquatic side. Why cant we have beach adventure with her too. Correct me if I am wrong both the places night city and somewhat arizona are near to ocean. So why not?

After this moment Judy saw real and honest intentions from us "V" we were there to give her support through that moment carrying Ev to the bed, and telling her she took it easy during her phone call reporting the suicide. Jude could tell that this wasn't someone looking for a quick fling or someone trying to pull a fast one on her. And we never did want anything else but her
During the end when your leaving Night City with Judy I never understood why
Judy was still holding on to the memory of Evelyn. You would think she would of wanted to
put it all behind her including Evelyn. That's one bad memory you would want to put behind you.

For your desktop forgot I had this in my folder.
Judy-2077.jpg

Yup we have been to lake. And lets say sticking to her aquatic side. Why cant we have beach adventure with her too. Correct me if I am wrong both the places night city and somewhat arizona are near to ocean. So why not?
Judy and V should go into business making Thrill BD's that include, Diving, Sky Diving, and Roller Coasters, ect.
no more smut BD's for Judy for a change.

9254654-1610315103.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom