Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
lol that's wild ^^ Great shot tho !
She kinda has a puzzled look, as if wondering how her relationship turned so... explosive

For my part I've been preparing my game for my second playthrough, trying mods and stuff before they release 1.2.
It made me realize how much model swapping could be a useful tool for cool pics (less violent than grenades, even if it can result in just as much silly situations).
Here it's just me toying with it a bit, but I might try to make cool Judy pics and post them -if they have some interest that is...
View attachment 11197228
That best not be Maiko with her... :eek:

This game has been at it again;

I didn't actually go for the bullet to the head ending, but have watched a video, to see what the holo messages were. Judy's message for this outcome left me in tears as well :( I thought the fear and upset that came across in the Johnny keeps the body holo message from Judy was emotional, but the depth of sadness and sense of paralysis if V decides to go suicide was purely heartbreaking to watch :(

On a more positive note; one of my favourite moments in the game, as I haven't paid the mandatory Judy tax in a while;

Power shot;

I don't know about you, but guy or gal, straight or not; you can't help but melt in this moment if you've played through all of her interactions, can you? :3

More on topic, there is one thing that I've kind of felt as of recent; V doesn't seem as forthcoming about her background, history and other personal bits to Judy, at least nowhere near as much as the extent of the inverse ':/ Maybe Valerie is supposed to be a mystery, maybe it's because she's short on time or maybe it's something else, but presuming there's an extended period of time on her life, surely this would serve as the perfect backdrop for maybe making an attempt at balancing out the levels of openness in the relationship through playable missions or activities?

Last edited:
When seeing the things they show for the 1.2 patch, it seems that it will be gaming debugging.
Driving, Police, customize buttons...

I just prepare myself to be disappointed.

Cyberpunk 2077 (5).jpg

I also wanted to add about the endings, if you try the solo end and failed, you have the same messages as a suicide.
Guess, Arasaka didn't talk about your intervention.

I'm ready for disillusion XD
the only real beautiful stories between V and judy are in the fanfic. thank you CDPR XD but we will have a better driving XD

I'm ready for disillusion XD
the only real beautiful stories between V and judy are in the fanfic. thank you CDPR XD but we will have a better driving XD
There are some great fanfics out there...we'll need some patience before we get a sense of what DLC will include. In the meantime, keep a save ready by the lakehouse :love:
Post automatically merged:

This was great for a laugh!

Last edited:
There are some great fanfics out there...we'll need some patience before we get a sense of what DLC will include. In the meantime, keep a save ready by the lakehouse :love:
Post automatically merged:

This was great for a laugh!

I know "beyond the watchtower" and "i think we re alone" are very good.
on the other hand I did not find good fanfic after the end "sun"
except on the frenchie ytube channel
:'(

When seeing the things they show for the 1.2 patch, it seems that it will be gaming debugging.

I admit I'm already disappointed. Literally every issue they presented a fix for had already been fixed for pc players weeks -if not months- ago by the community.
But then again, the game at launch was disappointing in many aspects on pc, and barely playable on consoles. And that's not mentioning the backlash CDPR is facing...
I guess we better be patient
Sad_Judy_PNG.png

Like many already said : romance-wise, fanfics are our only option for now, and may well be the only option for quite a long time.

View attachment 11197630

I also wanted to add about the endings, if you try the solo end and failed, you have the same messages as a suicide.
Guess, Arasaka didn't talk about your intervention.
They added some clarification after that what they showed was just a teaser and not the entire patch content. While I do think that, as they always said, it'll be about bug fixes and nothing else, there's always a chance that there will be something like "fixed a bug that prevented x text message from appearing" or something

while we're at it, can we get more romance options for our available romances after we romance?
e.g. panam tank love scene is great, but only once? can't engage in further relations at any other point? can't bring her as a companion on future missions? definitely worked well together on the panam missions ... but it would be neat to have some serious "companions" a la Lydia from Skyrim

while we're at it, can we get more romance options for our available romances after we romance?
e.g. panam tank love scene is great, but only once? can't engage in further relations at any other point? can't bring her as a companion on future missions? definitely worked well together on the panam missions ... but it would be neat to have some serious "companions" a la Lydia from Skyrim
I'm sure this is something they will implement in the future. Too early at the moment in my opinion.

More Adobe CS antics;

In context;

More related to the topic;

After almost 400 hours, I did finally finish my first playthrough. I did find myself disappointed that the secret ending ends up with the Path of Glory mission, which involves V becoming a self-absorbed asshat. That said, I decided to go back and try the Aldecaldo ending again to see if there was anything that I missed, I didn't really miss anything, but was so busy crying at Judy's holo message the first time I tried the ending, that I didn't actually notice the tangible sense of happiness in her :)

As much as I'm happy that V gets out with a relatively positive ending, I was happier about Judy actually being happy, given the messy and turbulent backstory that goes with her. I couldn't think of a better way to wrap up the playthrough; with what will almost certainly be the most memorable NPC for me in any video game getting a happy ending :) CDPR definitely developed Judy as a character better than they did Valerie. I think Val has some catching up to do, but that's just my two ennies...

For tax purposes;

She really is the coolest, isn't she?

Last edited:
More Adobe CS antics;

In context;

More related to the topic;

After almost 400 hours, I did finally finish my first playthrough. I did find myself disappointed that the secret ending ends up with the Path of Glory mission, which involves V becoming a self-absorbed asshat. That said, I decided to go back and try the Aldecaldo ending again to see if there was anything that I missed, I didn't really miss anything, but was so busy crying at Judy's holo message the first time I tried the ending, that I didn't actually notice the tangible sense of happiness in her :)

As much as I'm happy that V gets out with a relatively positive ending, I was happier about Judy actually being happy, given the messy and turbulent backstory that goes with her. I couldn't think of a better way to wrap up the playthrough; with what will almost certainly be the most memorable NPC for me in any video game getting a happy ending :) CDPR definitely developed Judy as a character better than they did Valerie. I think Val has some catching up to do, but that's just my two ennies...

For tax purposes;

She really is the coolest, isn't she?

during the path of glory epilogue it's a shame not to have left the choice to the player to leave with judy suddenly it makes this end very bitter.
the aldecados ending is clearly the only good ending for Judy and for us :)
only carol breaks the mood XD

Perhaps she is jealous... ;)
But in fact she did it everytime, even if you end with Panam. It's just her touch.
Which is strange because with the male V she helps you by sms with Panam and take some news after that and seems nearly happy, but not in the end. Consistency...

Last edited:
Top Bottom