Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Don't worry choom, in my opinion (like most of the people on the forum) the leaks only feature small free DLCs (cosmetics ...). I think for large expansions, they still have to wait.

The positive point is that between that and the patch 1.2 which should not delay any more. CDprojekt seems to have recovered from what happened to them.
And hats off to them really. They have managed to do an insane amount of work despite the incident. Really proud of them, not gonna lie.

I'll leave this here the guy did an awesome job putting this together.
Post automatically merged:

Cyberpunk 2077 Judy Alvarez by Ilya Kuvshinov.jpg

05aeb8df-e488-4dfb-94f4-16cbbd3e89cd.jpg

42927b8f-8874-44e4-a0c1-2eaa8e1cead0.PNG

4872308.png

1615407889_bIwSeApAVLA.jpg

320022f394ce414aeaf7f4db49f68a42.jpg

1615885787_hv-zKmnnK7Q.jpg

50722807481_4835501f1d_b.jpg

bd841c80-c853-4d52-91cb-104b504f9645.PNG

bibpanana 📸 on Twitter.jpg

c3hwxfqd9i761.jpg

3075e89b-d3c3-4f4d-8e29-a6fb0227c824.jpg

Last edited:
Sooo... the patch is out but they still haven't fixed some of Judy's dialogues on Playstation. She's not saying anything at all in at least 2 scenes. V wakes up from the BD sessions with Judy's dialogue written on the screen but we can't hear Judy saying anything. It's been like this since the game premiered and they still didn't do anything to fix it :facepalm:So Playstation version of the game lacks V screaming after her first RAW BD session and Judy telling her to breathe and calm for example. I hate it so much.

Sooo... the patch is out but they still haven't fixed some of Judy's dialogues on Playstation. She's not saying anything at all in at least 2 scenes. V wakes up from the BD sessions with Judy's dialogue written on the screen but we can't hear Judy saying anything. It's been like this since the game premiered and they still didn't do anything to fix it :facepalm:So Playstation version of the game lacks V screaming after her first RAW BD session and Judy telling her to breathe and calm for example. I hate it so much.
That's disappointing. Might be that since it hasn't been as widely available to PS users that they may not have as much bug reporting as they do on other platforms.

Ew7Sr1AXAAIpWPs.jpeg

I'll leave this here the guy did an awesome job putting this together.

View attachment 11202862

View attachment 11202865

View attachment 11202868

View attachment 11202871

View attachment 11202877

View attachment 11202880

View attachment 11202883

View attachment 11202886

View attachment 11202889

View attachment 11202892

View attachment 11202895

View attachment 11202946

this girl does an amazing job! It must be a huge job but she manages to make these holo messages very real

it may be fixed for the next gen patch XD
Panam's dialogues have been reestablished

4. Sex

Sex is a very important thing in a relationship even in the relation between V and Judy, they are going to want to live out their urges. So there should be a chance that Judy will call V to have sex and can also happen after a date and have multiple sex scenes in different locations.
You can work joy toy's on an unending loop, but romantic relations are one and done, im not sure how much they can add to what was already animated, voiced, but being able to initiate the sequence again like you can with a joy toy would be a step in the right direction. Same with Stout, you should be able to give a ring for another round at the no-tell

same with clouds, why cant you go back and get a "joy toy" sequence with either angel or skye?

So in a bit of what I'm going to look at as good news CDPR noted in their strategy meeting today that they aim to have two teams working on Witcher and CP simultaneously. Details are scarce and how they aim to do this effectively is an open question, but does seem to indicate that once DLCs are out that there will be a future for the CP universe and hopefully our favorite character!

So in a bit of what I'm going to look at as good news CDPR noted in their strategy meeting today that they aim to have two teams working on Witcher and CP simultaneously. Details are scarce and how they aim to do this effectively is an open question, but does seem to indicate that once DLCs are out that there will be a future for the CP universe and hopefully our favorite character!
Yeah, they explicitly spoke of cyberpunk as a franchise, on an equal footing with the witcher.
That's good news for us, I really hope that they will be able to fully deliver their vision of this universe (and, of course, that Valudy will be a part of this journey (y))

What did they do? Im not following, i havent played through v and panams relationship yet
If I get it right, they restored a dialogue from her that was missing.
But it's really not much... literally one word in fact.

So here it is, my first video.

When I listen to "Only You", it reminds me of the "Babe, I'm gonna leave you" from Led Zepplin.

The rythme and the construction.

It's slow and rock by some times and I though I should make a mashup between the Sun Ending and this song.
Plus it catch the temper of Judy and V, Soft but Rock.

As i said, It's my first video, ever. I also first used Shotcut for it.
So please be understanding.

I wasn't able to get all the videos I need/wanted, the filming is not always proper, but I think it's ok enough.

J+V - Babe, I'm gonna leave you

Top Bottom