Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
Hey chooms! Hope you're all nova! I have been working extremely hard recently on making my Cyberpunk 2077 Chats a lot easier to browse... and... I have got the basis done for all my future chats. The links on previous pages for Judy's chats with V (Female) are no longer valid, instead, this link here will now take you to a specific page containing chats between V (Female) and Judy (Romanced).

Hope you all have a great night!

PS: I'll probably post a topic in the fan art section with a link to the main chat page.

V (Female) & Judy Alvarez (Romanced) Chats

Not sure why chooms, but I'm feeling a little more optimistic about the future of DLC and Valudy ( :shrug: ) as Poulaetitia referred to them. Still think anything new will be a ways off, but CDPR appears to be listening to feedback. Let's raise the roof!

EwYxwmRXEAcRNR6.jpeg

Hey chooms! Hope you're all nova! I have been working extremely hard recently on making my Cyberpunk 2077 Chats a lot easier to browse... and... I have got the basis done for all my future chats. The links on previous pages for Judy's chats with V (Female) are no longer valid, instead, this link here will now take you to a specific page containing chats between V (Female) and Judy (Romanced).

Hope you all have a great night!

PS: I'll probably post a topic in the fan art section with a link to the main chat page.

V (Female) & Judy Alvarez (Romanced) Chats
These texts are just, bang on choom! Really get a kick out of these good Judy and V fanfics! Keep it coming!:D

One bug though homie, the bottom is a bit cut off. I'm reading them on my computer through a Chromium-based browser if that helps you zero in. Might format better on a mobile device, haven't checked yet though.

These texts are just, bang on choom! Really get a kick out of these good Judy and V fanfics! Keep it coming!:D

One bug though homie, the bottom is a bit cut off. I'm reading them on my computer through a Chromium-based browser if that helps you zero in. Might format better on a mobile device, haven't checked yet though.
Glad you like it! Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at that when I can! :D

Hi, my favorite Judy Beauty Chooms.I was a little late, I had a lot of work to do.You've seen this beautiful interview by Carla Tassara on YouTube? She's amazing.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure why chooms, but I'm feeling a little more optimistic about the future of DLC and Valudy ( :shrug: ) as Poulaetitia referred to them. Still think anything new will be a ways off, but CDPR appears to be listening to feedback. Let's raise the roof!

View attachment 11204437
Yes they are.I miss the game and the characters, but I'm not coming back yet. And I'm not talking about bugs, they don't bother me. I'm waiting for expansion and DLC, then I'll be happy to dive into the world of CP2077 again. The patch was good.CDPR well done. We are waiting for a new and significant expansion, but without pressure on the developers.

Last edited:
I know some of you already talks about Fan Fics, but here are some I really liked :

From one junction to another - The Sun endind
Hey Jude - The Temperance ending, the ending I prefer
All along the Wathtower - The Star ending, I didn't finish this one

I've draged other ones but still reading, even yours Valer48
;)
Thanks! I'm keeping up with a few of them and plugging away on my own...chapter 3 wound up being a whopper I'm still chugging through.

EuDRk-HXcAMkGJz.jpeg

Hi all, I hope you've had a good week and are enjoying the extended weekend, if you've been granted one :)

Prior to the release of update 1.2, I resolved that (chief among a few reasons) I'm not moving from 1.12 unless there's an update with the Judy romance or further expansion involving her. I've been having way too much fun with the fun bug/ glitches, but also loads of fun creating scenarios with the AMM. A number of these scenarios, probably unsurprisingly, have been scenarios that I wished would have occurred during the game without the use of mods. I did previously promise these shots, so I'll leave them here without further comment and allow your imaginations to do the rest ;)

Top Bottom