Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I played through Pyramid Song again last night and I was thinking about how the ending goodbye could be changed. I think most people would agree that it ends rather abruptly, rather than allowing you to linger in the moment for as long as you want.
How I would change it is:
Have you be able to give Judy a kiss or a hug goodbye before getting up to leave. Then as your walking away, you hear Judy humming Etta Sorentino's 'Only You' again. Then you'll have the option of going back and sitting with her again. As V sits back down you hear her humming along with Judy as you put your arm round her and hold her hand. She'll then lay her head on your shoulder as you both stare out over the lake, humming the song. Then the game will transition to Judy's apartment, maybe you and her waking in bed or just as V's leaving, basically implying that you accompanied her home.
What do you think? I was just a thought that surfaced in my head after I'd finished the mission, as the end could stand to be improved imo. Also thinking about it, it wouldn't need much extra voice acting work. :)

V's goodbye to Judy at the end of Pyramid Song is the only thing that lets it down.

I think it's not the way it written, but the way it's said. If V had said it in a more flirtatious tone, it would have hit us differently. But seeing as it was said like she would say bye to anyone else, it kinda' sounds dull.

Also wanna point out this is not Cherami's fault. She has become one of my favourite voice actresses and her work is absolutely incredible!

Also wanna point out this is not Cherami's fault. She has become one of my favourite voice actresses and her work is absolutely incredible!
Yep the same in French, problem with the script in my opinion.
The intonation is not right for talk to Judy for this moment. It would have been if it had been at the beginning (like in Automatic Love), but now no, not appropriate at all.

Hey!
After getting the Devil ending on my first playthrough and being a bit dissatisfied with how it wraps up your relationship with Judy, I decided to try my hand at writing a short continuation of that ending. This was my first try at creative writing, so comments would be much appreciated!

Give Up The Ghost

Hey!
After getting the Devil ending on my first playthrough and being a bit dissatisfied with how it wraps up your relationship with Judy, I decided to try my hand at writing a short continuation of that ending. This was my first try at creative writing, so comments would be much appreciated!
Give Up The Ghost
Thanks ;)
I'll read that a bit later.

Hey!

Give Up The Ghost
I read though this while in the shower (yeah, don't ask lol)

Preem work, choom! Great stuff!

V's goodbye to Judy at the end of Pyramid Song is the only thing that lets it down.

I think it's not the way it written, but the way it's said. If V had said it in a more flirtatious tone, it would have hit us differently. But seeing as it was said like she would say bye to anyone else, it kinda' sounds dull.

I completely agree it does leave aa bit of a sour note at the end.

Judy wanting to be alone fits if you play as Male V or you didn't romance her as she's taking in the fact that this will be the last time she gets to see where she grew up as a child and that she'll soon be leaving everyone in Night City behind.

But for a romanced option you think there would be an attempt to ask her if you could stay, I know even if I had other important things on my to do list, I'd postpone that for however long was needed to be able to stay with her.

Hey!
Give Up The Ghost
Very cool, love it ;)
Seriously, first try ? I don't believe it for a second :)

#JudyTax
#JudyTax.jpg

I have started simping on Judy. Not a good thing for a person my age.
I wish the game was easy to mod like Skyrim is.Then we could get more romance content the players made for the pc version.I don't have the pc version but I would get it if there was more to the romances/romance mods
And not sex mods but romance mods where Judy and your character kiss , or go out on a date.or just fall asleep in each others arms.
True romance.

Chooms! It's been too long. Tax is overdue.

E08MGFxVIAM30bF.jpeg

For those keeping up with the thread, thank you. Last month has been difficult and I've nearly completed my story. Appreciate those of you who've reached out!

I Promise

To the devs, you managed to create incredible characters in Judy and Panam that players are clearly invested in and want to see more of. Please keep true to their nature and expand on their stories...as we say, either go big, or go home (or as Judy would say, quality not quantity 😉).

View attachment 11220998

For those keeping up with the thread, thank you. Last month has been difficult and I've nearly completed my story. Appreciate those of you who've reached out!

I Promise

To the devs, you managed to create incredible characters in Judy and Panam that players are clearly invested in and want to see more of. Please keep true to their nature and expand on their stories...as we say, either go big, or go home (or as Judy would say, quality not quantity 😉).
Welcome back bro, let's carry this train for bit longer :beer:

View attachment 11220998

I Promise

Yep way too long :)
Ps: Honestly I'm having a little trouble with your new avatar. I don't know why, but it stings my eyes :D

Top Bottom