Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
At this point who knows. Dev communication hasn't been stellar and what little they are posting isn't very relevant. Add on all the changes going on at the studio, impending lawsuit, no updated road map, etc...

Anyway, for the day.
E2T6owzVIAY9kgq.jpeg

At this point who know. Dev communication hasn't been stellar and what little they are posting isn't very relevant. Add on all the changes going on at the studio, impending lawsuit, no updated road map, etc...
In the other hand, when CDPR said too much, it's not good... when CDPR don't said anything, it's also not good...
In my opinion, if I had to choose, you might as well say nothing... it's less risky (when we have taken a slap, we do not tender the other cheek) :)

In the other hand, when CDPR said too much, it's not good... when CDPR don't said anything, it's also not good...
In my opinion, if I had to choose, you might as well say nothing... it's less risky (when we have taken a slap, we do not tender the other cheek) :)
Yes that's right.

If I was them I would be touchy about communiicating too much.
But they should find a middle point.

WHERE IS THE DLC !!! Where is Judy !!!
:)

Yes I also want to know when and what, but the big problem with announcements for CDPR :
> What are in the contents ?
- If they are too precise, and the contents is different when it release (for whatever reasons), it's bad...
- If they are too evasive, it's also bad...
> When is the new content released ?
- If for whatever reasons, they can't released it at the date that they announced, it's very bad...

Even if I want a date or future content's informations, I can understand why CDPR didn't announce anything now... too too risky :)

I hope for more Judy's content (and obviously for the others too). But for me, if it's a little bit long to come out, that can be a good news (It will not be just a simple bugfix patch). We will see :D
Post automatically merged:

And if CDPR have a to-do list in order of importance, for me, I'd see :
-Fixing all bugs and issues
-Fixing the police system.
-Fixing the minimap.
-Adding some sort of customization (cars, clothes).
With that, CDPR will shut up most of complains :D

For more contents with Judy, i'm patient, i can wait, no problem. I'm sure one day, we will have awesome contents about Judy.

Last edited:
That's strange because I have a mixed feeling about the side quests in CyberPunk 2077.

Because it's a story with an end that didn't allow continuation or more gig quests.
And during the main quest you don't really have times to play too much with side quests as you look for a cure...

You can take time (in game) because things are not time related so you can level up till 50 before going to Mikoshi.
But it's like your not connected anymore to the story.

So adding cars, side quests, clothes seems strange.
Why is that ? Adding content to the game and not the story ?
I hope that they add an important NPC related story that would take place before going to Mikoshi that could add some interesting content or that would improve/solve some frustrations.

Unless they think that V's story is finished and they just have to improve to world so they can make a new story/game in Night City with a new character.

Yep, it's like I'm waiting it too much... ;)

That's strange because I have a mixed feeling about the side quests in CyberPunk 2077.

Because it's a story with an end that didn't allow continuation or more gig quests.
And during the main quest you don't really have times to play too much with side quests as you look for a cure...

You can take time (in game) because things are not time related so you can level up till 50 before going to Mikoshi.
But it's like your not connected anymore to the story.

So adding cars, side quests, clothes seems strange.
Why is that ? Adding content to the game and not the story ?
I hope that they add an important NPC related story that would take place before going to Mikoshi that could add some interesting content or that would improve/solve some frustrations.

Unless they think that V's story is finished and they just have to improve to world so they can make a new story/game in Night City with a new character.

Yep, it's like I'm waiting it too much... ;)
Wait, don't get me wrong. I said (and hope) CDPR add quicly those contents (police/cosmethics/...), not because I find that important, but just because that would please many players (and shut up many complains).
Obviously, for me, I would love to see in priority more Judy (Panam,River and Kerry) contents, more quests/contents before the point of no return and maybe a sequel (although in my opinion, it remains difficult to adapt to all the possible choices of V, like a "bullet in a head" or johnny who keep V body).

And if it takes 6 months or more to spend other (great) moments with Judy, as we say in french: "whatever, I'm not boring, I would wait" :D

Last edited:
Yes that's right.

If I was them I would be touchy about communiicating too much.
But they should find a middle point.

WHERE IS THE DLC !!! Where is Judy !!!
:)
I still remember when the upcoming patch 1.2 was announced. I saw all kinds of complaints: the way the information was presented, the list was not long enough (although it was mentioned that the list was not full), the patch was delayed too much. The next patch was live without any notification in advance :) As it seems now they can announce things only when they are 100% confirmed.

Yes I also want to know when and what, but the big problem with announcements for CDPR :
> What are in the contents ?
- If they are too precise, and the contents is different when it release (for whatever reasons), it's bad...
- If they are too evasive, it's also bad...
> When is the new content released ?
- If for whatever reasons, they can't released it at the date that they announced, it's very bad...

Even if I want a date or future content's informations, I can understand why CDPR didn't announce anything now... too too risky :)

I hope for more Judy's content (and obviously for the others too). But for me, if it's a little bit long to come out, that can be a good news (It will not be just a simple bugfix patch). We will see :D

And if CDPR have a to-do list in order of importance, for me, I'd see :
-Fixing all bugs and issues
-Fixing the police system.
-Fixing the minimap.
-Adding some sort of customization (cars, clothes).
With that, CDPR will shut up most of complains :D

For more contents with Judy, i'm patient, i can wait, no problem. I'm sure one day, we will have awesome contents about Judy.
fix the bugs I agree choom.
but if their main objective regarding the DLC is to improve the NCPD and the mini map ... sorry but that will only bring back very few people knowing that all this is already available via mods. the cosmetic is good but I think that like many we expect a little more concerning the DLC knowing that it is almost 6 months since the game was released. if it takes 7-8 months to have clothes and car skins I will find it much too light and it will never make me come back to the game.
CDPR know very well what Cyberpunk 77 fans want,they just have to look at the number of views of certain topics ... like this one for example among others
I'm ready to wait a while but not for some skins and the NCPD

Wait, don't get me wrong. I said (and hope) CDPR add quicly those contents (police/cosmethics/...), not because I find that important, but just because that would please many players (and shut up many complains).
Obviously, for me, I would love to see in priority more Judy (Panam,River and Kerry) contents, more quests/contents before the point of no return and maybe a sequel (although in my opinion, it remains difficult to adapt to all the possible choices of V, like a "bullet in a head" or johnny who keep V body).

And if it takes 6 months or more to spend other (great) moments with Judy, as we say in french: "whatever, I'm not boring, I would wait" :D

in TW3 there is a very bad ending for geralt ... yet there was blood and wine and no one complained ;)

Sure, if NCPD or cosmethics are released like a "DLC", that's does sound great at all.
I talk about "contents" (intentionally unclear), I'll see it more as a patch (directly integrated in the game). Like include all of that in 1.3 and only after that, release a real DLC :)

if the NCPD and mini map system is integrated as a fix or patch then I would not say anything but not as a DLC please

Damn harsh reunions :sad:
"You never give up, eh ?"
46d2b601-dd56-4c62-85e7-5e4915e83a07.PNG

"Why ? To blame her for a heist you screwed up like a pro ?"
"No don't worry, I just want to find her for to know for who she was working..."
34a8d2e6-76e1-4c49-bd37-ba716ab66fd8.PNG

God damn, I could drown in those eyes !
99bd2f58-3621-4b0e-abb1-691388b0dcc2.PNG

c0d805e6-d445-40d9-9868-8958200a912e.PNG

c1d8068d-4d56-4421-b1bc-411bff90add3.PNG

bf245d66-56f2-4555-9e20-eb634eb968e1.PNG

ea77412c-ee82-4986-a8d2-679b32c0388f.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom