Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I don't know why, but I could feel that coming from pretty far.
Anyway, it's a good opportunity to post more screenshots :)
a8850e15-5abb-4892-9623-1323dd46bd70.PNG

dde8b4ca-c8f4-4bf4-bd26-30f17818be65.PNG

A little smile in the midst of all this sadness.
f424d0c1-6223-4763-b1af-d01e9f42f176.PNG

80a4c585-510e-47b6-a242-e96a89c20468.PNG

7e9ae93c-8ea9-4c2d-bf46-55d63b27a2f6.PNG

90a3f24c-60d4-4987-b366-33c98dfca94d.PNG

PS : I dream of the day when we can talk about the final words of title to this thread : "Expension/DLC". A day maybe, probably, certainly even better than the 10th december itself...!

Wait, don't get me wrong. I said (and hope) CDPR add quicly those contents (police/cosmethics/...), not because I find that important, but just because that would please many players (and shut up many complains).
Obviously, for me, I would love to see in priority more Judy (Panam,River and Kerry) contents, more quests/contents before the point of no return and maybe a sequel (although in my opinion, it remains difficult to adapt to all the possible choices of V, like a "bullet in a head" or johnny who keep V body).

And if it takes 6 months or more to spend other (great) moments with Judy, as we say in french: "whatever, I'm not boring, I would wait" :D
I really hope for a direct sequel for our V and RO. It makes the most sense to me since we the players are V, We established him/her. That's how we see our self in the world, it's an extension of us, and V is also a great protagonist, badass but also not perfect. to make another protagonist for us to establish and to relate to again would be really difficult imo. And the characters are too damn incredible for just a one-off story, that would just be a sin if CDPR did that, and with the other awesome story arcs, like another corporate war on the verge of happening or the AI beyond the Blackwall with Alt preparing for war. Would love to see and experience those as V (us, the players) and not some random new person that has no connection to them since V is the one who has been talking to different corporations as well as Atl and is the only person I know of to have gone beyond the Blackwall and comeback. And have our RO and other characters there, to see how they would handle/help these situations. As for adapting the endings, they could do that in the expressions with the three endings where V is still alive. Have them converge to a focal point, like no matter which of the three endings you chose (where V is still alive) the cure for him/her is here in this location, and you have to do x, y, and z in order to get it, with some added flavor depending on which ending you had, like different missions and dialogue, just as a quick example. The other endings, V is dead or Johnny has V's body and V is gone into cyberspace forever (as Alt said), so then those stories would end there, because of player choice or the player didn't work hard enough in the game to get the other endings (as Pawel said in one of his streams).

As a side note, I still find it interesting that there are three life paths and three endings in the game where V is still alive. It might be nothing, and probably is, but I just cant shake it.

I really hope for a direct sequel for our V and RO. It makes the most sense to me since we the players are V, We established him/her. That's how we see our self in the world, it's an extension of us, and V is also a great protagonist, badass but also not perfect. to make another protagonist for us to establish and to relate to again would be really difficult imo. And the characters are too damn incredible for just a one-off story, that would just be a sin if CDPR did that, and with the other awesome story arcs, like another corporate war on the verge of happening or the AI beyond the Blackwall with Alt preparing for war. Would love to see and experience those as V (us, the players) and not some random new person that has no connection to them since V is the one who has been talking to different corporations as well as Atl and is the only person I know of to have gone beyond the Blackwall and comeback. And have our RO and other characters there, to see how they would handle/help these situations. As for adapting the endings, they could do that in the expressions with the three endings where V is still alive. Have them converge to a focal point, like no matter which of the three endings you chose (where V is still alive) the cure for him/her is here in this location, and you have to do x, y, and z in order to get it, with some added flavor depending on which ending you had, like different missions and dialogue, just as a quick example. The other endings, V is dead or Johnny has V's body and V is gone into cyberspace forever (as Alt said), so then those stories would end there, because of player choice or the player didn't work hard enough in the game to get the other endings (as Pawel said in one of his streams).

As a side note, I still find it interesting that there are three life paths and three endings in the game where V is still alive. It might be nothing, and probably is, but I just cant shake it.

I think that if you didn't have all the endings is just about how you interact with other factions/people but you can save V if you have not been a friend with others. It's just the number of possibilities that will change.
But whatever you choose you can still save V, depending if going with the devil is saving V...
:)

But as we will stay focus on the DLC, it's more likely that it will take place before going to Mikoshi.
In my mind, everything that happen after would be CP2078... ;)

Now I have to admit that I restart a new game and taking my time for every parts of it.
It's like I'm an addict and I just lost my first month badge.
;)

My friends, today's a strange day. We're exactly 6 months from when Judy and V set out together, and we all know how much time V was told she had left.

I finished my fanfic and posted it this morning. It's been emotionally draining and real life wound up mirroring it a little too closely for my liking. But still, thanks to those who have supported me.

I Promise

While I'll still be checking the forums every so often, until CDPR expands on this story, I'm going to take a step back so I can focus on more pressing things in my life.

And Judy and V will continue to get their due!
Screenshot_20210609-063559_Instagram.jpg

Judy's day

The Revolution's Team
783dae2e-09a1-424c-888d-102f150eab68.PNG

dfb62b1d-fb76-48ac-8ca8-6b96f70a9279.PNG

5cbc5df9-7aff-4c35-8561-4543ea984d99.PNG

Dolls take control of the Clouds ! It's ok ?
93ec1cae-b0c0-4533-8b63-7096edc7967f.PNG

No... Fine !
3a317ec9-7c3b-44e8-a912-5ac0c685c6b7.PNG

You will leave Night City and I never want to see you again ! It's ok ?
cb20661e-143b-47bf-bdc3-6249196d0a5e.PNG

No... Again... Fine !
On the other hand I love your shoes, I will have to fight Oda many times, I think...
df750366-c67d-4aa1-bce2-7c9cd91491d3.PNG

Don't be too hard on yourself, there is a difference between being supid and believing that people have good intentions !
445ce012-6943-4c1f-80fc-19379b53be72.PNG

Top Bottom