Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
I'm gonna miss Red Engine
They are moving over to Unreal Engine 5?
I'm not very much in the loop. I know they were working with it,
but wasn't sure if they were going implement it in Cyberpunk.
Post automatically merged:

Still annoyed by the scumball way V & Judy's romance was handled in the endings.
A post game story expansion that included further content for her and other LI would be one thing that might respark interest in me.
I totally agree I wanted her to move into V's apartment or V move into hers. (Female V)
Rather than staying with the Nomads, V and Judy decide to leave together and head to Oregon,
where you meet her grandparents for the first time. They love you and you are taken in as part
of the family.

Last edited:
Omg new DLC cover leaked early!.....xD I wish
Cyberpunk DLC cover.png

Instead of the Character itself, introducing other protagonists to the game.
For example, we choose V as corporations, but we also have the option of creating additional characters in other elections, such as nomads or punk. those characters would be siblings or people with whom it was possible to get into an affair. And keeping a few stories at once (maybe not directly). that would be an interesting solution;)

I suspect the revisioned art featuring female V that accompanied the next gen update will be used with the inevitable rerelease of the game, that’ll be packaged with all the dlc. I could be wrong of course, if they do I’d definitely buy it for that cover alone.

To this day I've still not started a male V playthrough xD

View attachment 11308300
@Darkkou
Male PCs always feel like heresy to me when the choice is given, there's just something about female leads that the males don't have... but specially in the particular case of this game

I only did that once and won't again. Really wish Judy would have had a more
predominant role in the game, she deserves far more than what she got.
She's not some "side gig"
View attachment 11308447

View attachment 11308450

View attachment 11308453

View attachment 11308456

View attachment 11308459

View attachment 11308462

Most attractive woman in CP2077 by far, pink haired girls Master Race!

I had 200 hours as a female V and 300 as male V before i walked away.

Delete my female V kept my male. Liked Judy but Panam

Top Bottom