Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
16-07-2022_02-47-40-ke22klem.jpeg
16-07-2022_02-55-22-i5qv1irv.jpeg
16-07-2022_03-20-21-pe1lf230.jpeg

You know what I'd like more? branching story paths, you decisions having real consequences in the game world. For exameple, when you start looking for Evelyn an internal timer could be triggered so that, the more side stuff you do before finding her, the smaller the chance of finding her alive.

As a consequence, if you do your job perfectly in saving her life, she could express some romantic interest in you OR Judy could decide to leave Night City with Evelyn, thereby removing herself as romantic prospect and so on and so forth.

That's what I would like more of, branching paths like in detroit become human. We get a small glimpse of that in "The pickup", but rarely after that, which is a shame.

As a consequence, if you do your job perfectly in saving her life, she could express some romantic interest in you
Just to to clarifying something : V saved Evelyn's life, but she decide "alone" to end it herself, which make it a consequence not in V's hands, anyway ;)

Even if I think a "time-based" quest is a bad design for games, even more in open world where you can easily be distracted at each street corner, I agree that it would be nice to have different branchings. With "bad or good" actions, you could possibly find Evelyn dead or alive. But at the end, in anyway it wouldn't change the trajic fate that she choose by her own.

Last edited:

Guest 4654697

This should be able to be added to all romances, for example with Panam moving in with her.

Think the update will have a bit more Judy interactions? That would just be amazing. Either way I’ll be happy to get any new content.

Top Bottom