Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

+
I liked Judy but I never romance her. I played as female V. I mean she just lost her friend Evelyn. I mean I get that she was feeling vulnerable at the moment but it just felt awkward to me. I think as a friend she is cool but not really a romance partner.

All the romances feel super clunky, like an entire chapter is missing. Probably because the original story was scrapped and parts of it glued back together to fit the new story.

True, I mean they were kind of all disappointing in some regard. However I think Panam's romance would be the best romance as long as you choose the Nomad path. Just for the fact that she is with you at the end riding off into the sunset so to speak. It was a more positive ending.

True, I mean they were kind of all disappointing in some regard. However I think Panam's romance would be the best romance as long as you choose the Nomad path. Just for the fact that she is with you at the end riding off into the sunset so to speak. It was a more positive ending.

With Panam the relationship actually builds up. All the others go from 0 to 100 in like 5 minutes.

I wish Judy would leave the city with us, Panam and the Alcaledos, even though we are a male V. So almost to help her because they are still best friends. I mean Panam and Judy want to leave, cool. But why do you have to be female to be able to run away with both......

To be fair, she left the city on her own to be with her grandparents in...Oklahoma was it? So she's fine.

To be fair, she left the city on her own to be with her grandparents in...Oklahoma was it? So she's fine.
It's in the North of Oregon ;)
But yeah, it seem to be way better for Judy to be with her family rather than "hold the candle" for V and Panam (in middle of "unknow poeple" :)

She stopped by to see her grandparents in Oregon, then went to Seattle for a bit and then headed out on the open road.

In a van without armour or a Nomad convoy to protect her. Super doomed!

She stopped by to see her grandparents in Oregon, then went to Seattle for a bit and then headed out on the open road.
I don't remember to see something in this way in game. A source available ?
(but I admit, it's not a part who I have experimented "often" since my second playthrough, almost a year ago...)

I think all this comes down to, is who you'd date IRL.
Judy is a lot warmer, and tends to display feelings more, and Panam has more banter, and likes a more boyish/locker room jibe. Judy seems to prefer a Dad joke.

I think out of the two though, I'd be happier with Judy.
Panam likes you, but in the end credits, she's apologising for for being around much and will "make it up to you".

Judy just gets in touch to tell you that she's looking forward to seeing you, and isn't afraid to tell you she cares. If you ever were disgruntled with not spending time with them, I feel Judy would genuinely be Empathetic to your needs, but Panam would go on a rant about how she's got so much to worry about and why aren't you supportive of her.
Panam, as I've explained in another thread is ultimately toxic.
She cares, but everything would be on her terms, or make you feel she's going to make it up to you but be one of those stereotypical workaholics that would constantly have to "make it up to you".
Judy would actually make it up to you.
Judy I feel would compromise.

Last edited:
Judy cares about people, even people who haven't actually done anything for her, Panam on the other hand sees the world in terms of favors being repaid, you basically have to buy her love.

Judy cares about people, even people who haven't actually done anything for her, Panam on the other hand sees the world in terms of favors being repaid, you basically have to buy her love.
hmm... not sure.
Panam have "no reason" to risk her life and the Aldecaldos ones for help V to assault Arasaka Tower (even less if V don't romance her...).
Panam help her family (V is a member of this family only after a certain quest).
Judy want to help everybody.

Personally I think both Judy and Panam are annoying characters. Both straight male V and lesbian V got stuck with banshees that squeal all the time.

I think all this comes down to, is who you'd date IRL.
Judy is a lot warmer, and tends to display feelings more, and Panam has more banter, and likes a more boyish/locker room jibe. Judy seems to prefer a Dad joke.

I think out of the two though, I'd be happier with Judy.
Panam likes you, but in the end credits, she's apologising for for being around much and will "make it up to you".

Judy just gets in touch to tell you that she's looking forward to seeing you, and isn't afraid to tell you she cares. If you ever were disgruntled with not epsding time with them, I feel Judy would genuinely be Empathetic to your needs, but Panam would go on a rant about how she's got so much tonworry about and why aren't you supportive of her.
Panam, ad I've explained in another thread is ultimately toxic.
She cares, but everything would be on her terms, or make you feel she's going to make it up to you but be one of those stereotypical workaholics that would constantly have to "make it up to you".
Judy would actually make it up to you.
Judy I feel would compromise.

[...]

Judy is the one who can't take rejection and leaves a dying V without a sufficient reason and then leaves a voice message calling her an asshole. Panam does more for V than Judy would ever do in the Nomad ending and that has nothing to do with favors being repayed at all, no amount of favors V has done for Panam would be enough to storm Arasaka tower on that suicide mission, Panam simply does it because she cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy is the one who can't take rejection and leaves a dying V without a sufficient reason and then leaves a voice message calling her an asshole.
I wonder what you have to do for receive this message from Judy... (Or probably just say it was a "good distraction" at the end of Pyramid Song, something that I could agree, in this case V is maybe/probably an asshole).
In any case, in my opinion, it's also not true. She does exactly what V do in the Nomad ending, she has nothing more to do in Night City, let her sad life/memories in this city behind her and (finally) leave Night City without looking back :)

[...]

Judy is the one who can't take rejection and leaves a dying V without a sufficient reason and then leaves a voice message calling her an asshole. Panam does more for V than Judy would ever do in the Nomad ending and that has nothing to do with favors being repayed at all, no amount of favors V has done for Panam would be enough to storm Arasaka tower on that suicide mission, Panam simply does it because she cares.

[...]

Honestly, she calls you an asshole because you screwed her then left.
Quelle surprise!
If you think that any woman wouldn't text the same when she asks you what it meant to you, and you flat out say she's a distraction, of course she won't be happy. What woman would?
Women ask those kinds of questions all the time, especially someone with Judy's life, because they can't open themselves up to even more rejection.
Rejection is Judy's whole deal, how she just wants to be loved.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4412420

Pretty sure he was referring to the voice mail message from the Sun or the Devil endings you get after romancing Judy. She says something along the lines of "you either become an asshole or get killed by one." It's the first one in this video.

Pretty sure he was referring to the voice mail message from the Sun or the Devil endings you get after romancing Judy. She says something along the lines of "you either become an asshole or get killed by one." It's the first one in this video.
So she don't said that V is an asshole at all :)
Either V could become one (possible), either could get killed by one (also possible). Which is quite obvious in Night City... A way to say, "it's a bad idea to stay in Night City V..."

Top Bottom