Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

+
Yeah.....i've been playing games longer than some people around here have been alive, thanks.
You can't compare the two as far as Jackie and Panam. Panam took a hit from a ricochet, a flesh wound at worst. Jackie on the other hand had massive internal injuries, and by his own admission, his cyberware wasn't up to par. We also don't know exactly what kind of cyberware Jack had, though clearly nothing that would've saved his life. Though given the severity of his injuries, might not have anyway.

You are mixing your own head canon with the things that are actually happening on screen. But maybe it's better than the game's story.
:shrug:

Panam took a hit from a ricochet, a flesh wound at worst. Jackie on the other hand had massive internal injuries
Panam : a simple ricochet without serious injury and without bleeding.
Jackie : a high caliber bullet straight in the stomach. Which has caused serious internal injuries on internal organs such as the liver for example (which is almost always lethal due to an internal bleeding which is impossible to stop)
Panam-scar.jpeg
But we are moving away from the subject. Evy wanted to die anyway, so whatever V and Judy could or wanted to do to help, she would have killed herself by any means (when you want you can).

Headcanon is piling up now...

[...]

Was it a direct hit from the big drone?
Shrapnel?
Maybe just a splinter from the glass roof?
Maybe a bullet from Smasher went through the car?

What really killed him during The Heist is quite open to interpretation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Panam : a simple ricochet without serious injury and without bleeding.
Jackie : a high caliber bullet straight in the stomach. Which has caused serious internal injuries on internal organs such as the liver for example (which is almost always lethal due to an internal bleeding which is impossible to stop)
She was bleeding, just not badly. It didn't hit any vitals or anything. If you look closely, you can see the scar on her hip between her bodysuit and where her jeans start. Jackie, as per Delamain's scan, not only had taken a gut shot, but an artery was ruptured and he was bleeding internally. Even if they had jumped from the cab, stole a car, and went straight to a ripper, Jack probably would've bled out by the time they got there.

Whatever you want to believe, bub.

Evy wanted to die anyway, so whatever V and Judy could or wanted to do to help, she would have killed herself by any means (when you want you can).

Not in the suicide ward of a proper psychiatric hospital. Pretty sure the price of my Rayfield could have paid for that.

Posts deleted and edited. If you cannot stay away from personal attacks and skirmishes, you are much better of not posting at all.

As if no one has ever killed themselves in prison or anything. Short of her being strapped to a bed, she'd find a way.
As for Jackie, he clearly took a hit by the battle drone when they jumped from the penthouse. You see him holding his gut the whole way down to the garage.

What did Evelyn ever do to you, that you want her to die so bad? :sad:

Also, we are not talking about some Epstein prison but a proper 24/7 suicide prevention unit.

Jackie:

That whole scene is mostly sparks and splinters, while V and Jackie slide down the roof. There is no clear way to tell if the drone landed a direct hit or if it was a ricochet or a fragment from the roof.

Unless you record that scene and do an image for image analysis one cannot figure out what really hit Jackie, cause the scene was too fast, blurred and shaky.

Also it's better if we let this topic rest, before Draconifors goes all MaxTac on us.

Regardles of what hit him, the damage was done. By the time they get down to the cab, it was already too late. he'd been bleeding out for a good 15 minutes to half an hour or better, depending on if it's canon that they got there with stealth, or got attacked.
I don't have anything personal against Evelyn, but as it's been stated in game, she's beyond help, and made a choice. She's dead, no matter how much anyone wishes otherwise. Like Judy said, at least we gave her the choice, instead of her being trapped the rest of her life.

Trust me. My parents used to be E.M.T.s. I know enough that with how long he went without medical attention, he was pretty much done for. Same way Ev was dead before Judy even got home. Looked like she slit her wrists. Sever a major artery or vein, and it's only a matter of time unless it's repaired, fast. The heart keeps pumping, but the blood's leaving the body, instead of going through the system as it should. If the blood loss hadn't killed them, wouldn't have been long until the brain died.

Applying real world biology/medicine to a cyberpunk game about rogue AIs and cybernetic monsters is a bit.....unusual.

Evelyn was no longer comatose after she arrived at Judy's apartment and might have recovered with professional care. But since Judy and V are morons they were not taking care of her properly and she committed suicide while Judy was doing whatever....

Judy and V are the worst friends anyone can have.

good to know that if somebody you could care less about was kidnapped that you would dive into a den of psycho killers to save them without any hesitation

also evelyn and v were never friends

Nope, she want to do it in the city of her childwood... (for the emotions that she will have by reviving her memories). "Bds are art of emotions".
Not alone, with the good person or at least not with an unknow.
So it can't be made anywhere else.
She have no friends... Evy is dead, Tom is dead, Roxanne is almost dead... She's alone :)
Of course she did, it was part of the emotional manipulation. BD's is an art for Judy true, but why give up on the project when Valerie rejects her advances? What is even worse, is when Valerie accepts Judy's advances and they become a couple, Judy sends a very disturbing text, and though Valerie is unaware, and thinks it is something great. This text is about how their emotional tracks are the same.... not good in the slightest, even if Valerie developed feeling for Judy on her own. There should be variation due to the fact the 2 women are different, as people. Plus Valerie has a 'talking brain tumor' in addition to her own thought/emotional pattern, which would cause changes. Remember, the 'talking brain tumor' at the time does not like Judy at all, and describes Judy very well I might add.
When asked, Judy does admit she kept delaying the project, for the 'right person'. Thus begs the question how long was this put off? Could be measured in years. In addition before they even jump into the water, Judy says she is 'picky about her girls'. Like what, Judy owns them?? If it was about art she would of used one of her friends anytime, before Valerie even enters the picture. So to say Judy's friends are dead at that moment, does not mean in the past they were available.
Judy has no issues trying out her ideas on others, like Tom with the behavior chip. So one has to ask why does she have wait for the right person that she is picky about.
Fun Fact: not all results from Clouds results in Toms death.
Hmm... Maybe it's me, but the way she said it, it's not quite obvious :D
(I talk about the dialogue line "Till next time, I hope".
Judy (with a little smile) : "Yes, but only if you're alone. Not with a netrunner for example".
V : "Don't worry, there won't be a netrunner, for sure".

I try to find a video, but I haven't found a single video with female V, with this dialogue line... Players always choose the first one : "Thanks Judy" or don't see that you can talk to Judy before talk to Evy after the BD...

So are you sure Judy will leave V ? No :)
Yep, based on info I read and heard over the years.... then add Judy's emotional instability, Judy is not partner material gay or straight.
Food for thought: the complaints Judy has about others... well, Judy is the reigning queen of the same issues. For example; when she say 'everyone is in their own bubble'. Judy, is in her own bubble, double layered and her head in the sand.

Yep, based on info I read and heard over the years.... then add Judy's emotional instability, Judy is not partner material gay or straight.
Food for thought: the complaints Judy has about others... well, Judy is the reigning queen of the same issues. For example; when she say 'everyone is in their own bubble'. Judy, is in her own bubble, double layered and her head in the sand.

The scary part about judy is also how quickly she asks V to kill people for her. Judy was not even part of the original crew, except for helping a little with the BD. Then Evelyn dies and Judy asks V to be her revenge tool.

Ofc I would have killed Woodman and the others anyway, but asking someone you barely know to go and kill people, just shows that she's not a very stable person.

Of course she did, it was part of the emotional manipulation. BD's is an art for Judy true, but why give up on the project when Valerie rejects her advances? What is even worse, is when Valerie accepts Judy's advances and they become a couple, Judy sends a very disturbing text, and though Valerie is unaware, and thinks it is something great. This text is about how their emotional tracks are the same.... not good in the slightest, even if Valerie developed feeling for Judy on her own. There should be variation due to the fact the 2 women are different, as people. Plus Valerie has a 'talking brain tumor' in addition to her own thought/emotional pattern, which would cause changes. Remember, the 'talking brain tumor' at the time does not like Judy at all, and describes Judy very well I might add.
When asked, Judy does admit she kept delaying the project, for the 'right person'. Thus begs the question how long was this put off? Could be measured in years. In addition before they even jump into the water, Judy says she is 'picky about her girls'. Like what, Judy owns them?? If it was about art she would of used one of her friends anytime, before Valerie even enters the picture. So to say Judy's friends are dead at that moment, does not mean in the past they were available.
Judy has no issues trying out her ideas on others, like Tom with the behavior chip. So one has to ask why does she have wait for the right person that she is picky about.
Fun Fact: not all results from Clouds results in Toms death.
Yeah, Judy is a great emotional manipulator, who manipulate the nice and innocent V o_O
Or maybe she ask to V, because V is a merc who accept to kill for few eddies or enter in a building, gun on hand to rob something.
Anyway, you are free to say "no" to Judy at any moment. As you can say "no" to Claire or Panam, refuse all the GIGs where you have to kill someone or take pills each time you have to talk to Johnny because he's also a manipulator :)

Top Bottom