Judy unspawns from the game world & unable to sleep

+
I found a pretty fcked up bug that needs to be addressed . Each time i'm away roaming around for a few hours, sometimes let my console idle (controller warning message), was either playing Roach race or selling crafting items and drove back to Judy's apartment (love interest) Judy literally unpawns from the world. You can't call her, she's not in the apartment, she's gone, and can't even go to sleep!!

Forcing you to revert to an older save when she was present.

[EDIT] if the bug happens, using fast travel from any place and back to Judy's apartment will NOT fix the issue, she's forever gone.

Last edited:
I suggest to send a ticket to the support, it's the best way to keep CDPR aware about bug > "Contact Us" button ;)
With a save if possible and your video and obviously, if you don't use mods (closest category)

okay...found the culprit....Drive to anywhere in japantown and come back, it really is a streaming issue.
Post automatically merged:

actually found an even easier repro and i updated my support ticket:
  1. Slowly back out of her apartment’s parking lot or drive into the parking lot while having Judy visible from her window.
  2. Observe that she will flicker in and out as you get closer.
  3. After the second flicker going towards the entrance, she will vanish
  4. Enter the apartment and gone

i won't be playing the game until this shit is fixed....i'm sad that this was an easy repro...

Last edited:
okay...found the culprit....Drive to anywhere in japantown and come back, it really is a streaming issue.
Post automatically merged:

actually found an even easier repro and i updated my support ticket:
  1. Slowly back out of her apartment’s parking lot or drive into the parking lot while having Judy visible from her window.
  2. Observe that she will flicker in and out as you get closer.
  3. After the second flicker going towards the entrance, she will vanish
  4. Enter the apartment and gone

i won't be playing the game until this shit is fixed....i'm sad that this was an easy repro...
Yeah it’s a real bummer. I reported it too, hopefully in the impending hotfix for this update they’ll adress it.

Top Bottom