June Season has started

+

The June Season has begun!

Patchnotes: Link

Seasonal Modes:

Irresistible Attraction 07.06 - 14.06

Whenever you play a non-Spying unit, move a random enemy unit with the same power to the opposite side.

Dual Casting 14.06 - 21.06

Once per turn, when you play a special card, spawn and play a copy of it immediately after.

Patience is a virtue! 21.06 - 28.06

At the start of your turn, transform all cards in your hand into random ones that cost 1 provision more.

Battle Rush 28.06 - 05.07

Both players have just 8 seconds to complete their turn and 15 seconds to complete the redrawing phrase.

This season is planned to end on July 5th, 10:00 A.M. CEST.

Glad to see return of patience is a virtue. Reminds me of the old Gwent Arena days. Also dual cast and battle rush modes help to grind wandering treant and invigorate contracts.

Used to love irresistible attraction seasonal but MasterCraft spear change means we can't do that special 3s deck as reliably anymore.

Can someone please clarify which seasonal reward trees will disappear from the Year of the Toad page when the June season ends?
tia

I am pretty certain the nine trees around the sides and bottom will disappear (they are associated with monthly seasons). I don’t think it includes the other two, vial of forbidden knowledge and mysterious puzzle box, as those are associated with expansions, but I cannot say that with authority.

Top Bottom